Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,243 members, 7,818,832 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:14 AM

Togolese Cook Accused Of Killing Ope Bamidose Makes Shocking Revelation - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Togolese Cook Accused Of Killing Ope Bamidose Makes Shocking Revelation (65780 Views)

Togolese Cook Who Murdered Opeyemi Badamosi Is Dead! / Burial Photos Of Ope Bademosi Who Was Murdered By His Togolese Cook / How Ope Badamosi Was Murdered By Togolese Cook (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Togolese Cook Accused Of Killing Ope Bamidose Makes Shocking Revelation by arrestdarrester: 6:22pm On Nov 03, 2018
LuciferYaweh:

Any of the culprits could of smeared blood on his apron after the act - maybe that's why he ran.
If it was him, he could have easily disposed of the bloody apron.

Why would he leave the murder weapon at the scene? He would have taken it along with him if he committed the crime.
I should be the one asking you that question.

Leaving the murder weapon behind is a deliberate act to implicate someone else or send a message to someone

1 Like

Re: Togolese Cook Accused Of Killing Ope Bamidose Makes Shocking Revelation by LuciferYaweh: 6:26pm On Nov 03, 2018
arrestdarrester:

Leaving the murder weapon behind is a deliberate act to implicate someone else or send a message to someone

Make yourself clear so I know how to respond.

Who are you implying left the murder weapon behind?

The cook or the assasins?

1 Like

Re: Togolese Cook Accused Of Killing Ope Bamidose Makes Shocking Revelation by Mantee(m): 6:26pm On Nov 03, 2018
royalcode:
if you watch women that kill on cable tv, the wife may not be innocent.
The cook and guard are new employees(probably people who are not aware of the living situation of the couples) and on the fateful day she left home very early.
Thinking...

The events of the past three to four months in the lives of the couple will help in the investigation. Why changing domestic staff and all of sudden, the murder after four days. I cannot fathom out a reason for the cook to kill the man. Well over to the police.

1 Like

Re: Togolese Cook Accused Of Killing Ope Bamidose Makes Shocking Revelation by hardbody: 6:26pm On Nov 03, 2018
Ategberoson:

who's this spoilt toy again? thought as a grammarian that you want fools like you to believe you're you will point out my blunders and correct me to construct a proper English next time since you've decided to be my invisible teacher here

I'm polite in my response because of my good mood today. if next time you tried to use me learn words here again, you will regret ever coming to this world

Certainly there won't be a next time. At your best, i already have migraine trying to decipher your hieroglyphics and make sense of a language which you have written in a manner incomprehensible to its owners.
Re: Togolese Cook Accused Of Killing Ope Bamidose Makes Shocking Revelation by barristerzinny(f): 6:27pm On Nov 03, 2018
Edithfavourite:
Yesterday, the Ondo state police command arrested 22-year-old Togolese cook, Sunday Anani, over the murder of his boss, Chief Opeyemi Bademosi, a socialite and chairman of Credit Switch Technology.

Chief Bademosi was found dead in the pool of his blood by his wife, inside their home in Parkview estate on Wednesday, October 31st.

Anani who is the prime suspect in the murder of Chief Ope Bademosi, was arrested at his hideout in Ondo State yesterday, October 2nd

In a video posted online, Sunday alleged that some persons, believed to be assassins, came to their home on the day of the incident and killed the deceased.

''I am not the one that killed him. About four people entered the house that morning. They passed through the front door and opened the kitchen door.

Immediately I asked who is that. They blew my face and neck and then started to drag me on the floor.

They asked me where was chief? I used to call him Oga. So I asked them who be chief? I told them Chief is inside his room. They said where is his wife? I said his wife had gone out. They told me if I don't say the truth, they would kill me. They blew me again and immediately I pointed to Chief's room'' he said

Watch the video of him confessing below:

https://zenithnaija.com/togolese-cook-accused-of-killing-chief-ope-bamidose-makes-shocking-revelation/

I suspect the chief's wife has a hand on this, in America all occupants of the house are suspects. Police should conduct a thorough investigation, before arraignment.
Re: Togolese Cook Accused Of Killing Ope Bamidose Makes Shocking Revelation by Dizzytee: 6:29pm On Nov 03, 2018
ephemm:
That boy has surely spoken to a lawyer and they are trying to throw in a benefit of doubt.

Prosecution must be very smart otherwise this boy might get away with murder.

Scared! Yet the didn't inform the sleeping gateman, nor raise alarm after the assassins left.
How did blood get to your apron?
Why would the assassins leave the murder weapon at the crime scene?

intelligent question

Hope U Read Law Or Related Course

1 Like

Re: Togolese Cook Accused Of Killing Ope Bamidose Makes Shocking Revelation by arrestdarrester: 6:31pm On Nov 03, 2018
hardbody:

I notice that you desire to be a lawyer or better still talk or write like lawyers. Nothing wrong with such desire, but beyond the technicalities and rigours of logic and precedent, go and learn the basics of written and perhaps spoken English. I have seen many terrible lawyers in my life time but you are tonnes of miles below the worst of them all.

The guy only opened up another line of reasoning on the matter. He didn't lay claim to being a lawyer neither did he claim to be desirous of becoming one. Or are you of the opinion that only lawyers should comment on cases like these? Give him a break abeg

1 Like

Re: Togolese Cook Accused Of Killing Ope Bamidose Makes Shocking Revelation by Ategberoson(m): 6:32pm On Nov 03, 2018
hardbody:

Certainly there won't be a next time. At your best, i already have migraine trying to decipher your hieroglyphics and make sense of a language which you have written in a manner incomprehensible to its owners.

what's this mumu ranting about? I don't think I'm the one responsible for your misfortune in life

if you've decided to divert your frustration to me, I would make you a fool with the words you claimed to know here

just reread what you wrote up there if it has any logical inference to your first post. pls if you want to exercise your foolishness next time, I'm not in the class of person you can use to do a test

follow the next door and play with your toys
Re: Togolese Cook Accused Of Killing Ope Bamidose Makes Shocking Revelation by Nobody: 6:32pm On Nov 03, 2018
Hoodbilonia:
npf bumch of lazy society rejects they wud torture him to death the wife is a major suspect however was there no gate man
Apparently Mr gateman was sleeping
Re: Togolese Cook Accused Of Killing Ope Bamidose Makes Shocking Revelation by DKM123: 6:34pm On Nov 03, 2018
Of course, trust Nigerian men to quivkily throw in the bereaved wife as the killer. It has always been the tradition. When the husband dies before the wife, she must drink the man's corpse water to prove she didn't kill him. She must sleep with the dead man for days to prove she didn't kill him. The family will throw her out of her matrimonial home and take the properties cos she is a suspect.

A man is brutally murdered, no SINGLE MINUSCULE SHRED OF EVIDENCE TO INDICATE YHE WIFE KILLED HIM, YET 95% OF NAIRALAND BOYS ARE CALLING FOR HER HEAD AS THE MURDERER! Tufiakwa!

According to the earlier report, there has been many reports of Togolese help attacking their Nigerian employers.

If indeed the cook is saying the truth, I want to think that the so called assassins had left before he could run out of the house. Yet he didn't wake the security man or at least scream out of panic.
Did the hired assassin who asked for Oga's room also know where to put on the music?
What kind of fake hired assassin uses knife when guns are available and then leaves the knife at the scene.. Four of them for that matter in broad daylight. Dem no get sense?
Who allowed the four men into the house when the gate man is there... Why was the apron bloody? Hired assassins most often don't waste time stealing jewelries.

When I say being a Nigerian woman in a third world country is a major struggle, people say I am wrong. The only evidence is that the wife was not at home. So she therefore killed him. Someone said she is a feminist because they hired a cook. Most of you are insane...

1 Like

Re: Togolese Cook Accused Of Killing Ope Bamidose Makes Shocking Revelation by hardbody: 6:35pm On Nov 03, 2018
Ategberoson:

what's this mumu ranting about? I don't think I'm the one responsible for your misfortune in life

if you've decided to divert your frustration to me, I would make you a fool with the words you claimed to know here

just reread what you wrote up there if it has any logical inference to your first post. pls if you want to exercise your foolishness next time, I'm not in the class of person you can use to do a test

follow the next door and play with your toys

I am enjoying this. I needed to relax, i did not know i will have such fun while at it. Please humour me some more.... grin cheesy grin cheesy
Re: Togolese Cook Accused Of Killing Ope Bamidose Makes Shocking Revelation by arrestdarrester: 6:38pm On Nov 03, 2018
LuciferYaweh:

Make yourself clear so I know how to respond.

Who are you implying left the murder weapon behind?

The cook or the assasins?

An assassin could very well do the job, retrieve his weapon and ask an ignorant cook to bring a kitchen knife to him. The cook brings the kitchen knife, he collects it with a gloved hand, ask the cook to leave his presence and drives the knife into the dead body of the chief.

On the other hand, leaving that weapon behind may be a message to a rival group. Studying the weapon, and not just the prints left on it, will be instructive
Re: Togolese Cook Accused Of Killing Ope Bamidose Makes Shocking Revelation by mikeogb: 6:39pm On Nov 03, 2018
ADEMOLA144:
his wife is feminist ?
Feminists believe kitchen is not meant for women hence d services of d cook so hell ya she's one
Re: Togolese Cook Accused Of Killing Ope Bamidose Makes Shocking Revelation by hardbody: 6:41pm On Nov 03, 2018
arrestdarrester:

The guy only opened up another line of reasoning on the matter. He didn't lay claim to being a lawyer neither did he claim to be desirous of becoming one. Or are you of the opinion that only lawyers should comment on cases like these? Give him a break abeg

Read his write up, compare it with yours. If you think I can write like like a medical doctor, or use the lingo of engineers when I am not either, then i wasn't making sense, otherwise stop defending a right that does not exist. I would never fault what have written and the way you have written it.

Objection sustained is not generally speaking, an all comers lingo. That is even if I do not go into his construction that was full of errors, not mistakes.
Re: Togolese Cook Accused Of Killing Ope Bamidose Makes Shocking Revelation by Ategberoson(m): 6:46pm On Nov 03, 2018
hardbody:

I am enjoying this. I needed to relax, i did not know i will have such fun while at it. Please humour me some more.... grin cheesy grin cheesy

very stu.pid somebody. someone you don't know you're hating on him

I was expecting you to continue with your unpaid lingual cries. irredeemable dimwit
Re: Togolese Cook Accused Of Killing Ope Bamidose Makes Shocking Revelation by abali29(m): 6:49pm On Nov 03, 2018
lie detector please
Re: Togolese Cook Accused Of Killing Ope Bamidose Makes Shocking Revelation by jrusky(m): 6:50pm On Nov 03, 2018
kidman96:
This is what happens when you marry a useless woman as a wife and you can't stamp your authority as a husband.

What do you need cook for when you have a wife? Rubbish.

In all these posts you are just among those that talk sense bro because what the hell is the wife job that she can not cook for her husband?

Let forget murder now let's talk reality this is how some useless housewife do used their hands sell their husband to husband snatchers and start crying me Argentina when ordinary cooking they are too arrogant and too madam to do for their husband.

1 Like

Re: Togolese Cook Accused Of Killing Ope Bamidose Makes Shocking Revelation by crownjohnson1965: 6:51pm On Nov 03, 2018
Wow � still a sad one but this cook of a guy to me is innocent yeah. why should a cook do such a thing to his boss? �? Those killers must be business associates!! . Well the Police need more rigorous investigations...
Re: Togolese Cook Accused Of Killing Ope Bamidose Makes Shocking Revelation by AkhereOkaka(m): 7:00pm On Nov 03, 2018
moscobabs:
Its easy to verify the cook's claim by the security.

I suspect the wife and close friend.

Cook don't need to stab you if he really one to kill u, little drop of sniper in ur soup will do the magic.

But wait did police see the Knife? Can't they make some finding through the finger print on the knife? Abi na inside Hollywood this dey work ni?

You're right if it is a civilised climes with the knife that was found at the scene they would have been able to trace the killers using their thumb
Re: Togolese Cook Accused Of Killing Ope Bamidose Makes Shocking Revelation by Olayinkaoj(m): 7:07pm On Nov 03, 2018
LuciferYaweh:
Did I not say this dude might be innocent?

He probably ran away out of fear because he knows he has no one to defend him and it will be pretty hard to convince anyone of his innocence.

I still feel the wife was involved in this.

She most likely hired the assasins knowing it would stick more on the cook since he was just employed.

Reason why his life was spared too.

The wife has a hand in this.
Trust feminists at your own peril.

*spits angry

I Stand With The Cook

The cook remains the first suspect, if I were the investigating officer.

He aught not to have ran away for any reason.

He aught to have alarm immediately the purported assailants had left, at least, to attract the attention of the neighbours and the security of the estate, paraventure the assailants could have been traced.
Re: Togolese Cook Accused Of Killing Ope Bamidose Makes Shocking Revelation by Tedpgrass: 7:17pm On Nov 03, 2018
Events so far reveals this was well-planned assassination not a robbery.

Change of guards and cook a few days before striking.

Its uncanny how Madam happened not to be at home

Business deal gone wrong with inside mole getting adequate access organised.

Let's see how things unfold..
Re: Togolese Cook Accused Of Killing Ope Bamidose Makes Shocking Revelation by possibility1234: 7:20pm On Nov 03, 2018
If truly the assassins saw him they would have killed him. He's lying
Re: Togolese Cook Accused Of Killing Ope Bamidose Makes Shocking Revelation by odaniel1(m): 7:31pm On Nov 03, 2018
kidman96:
This is what happens when you marry a useless woman as a wife and you can't stamp your authority as a husband.

What do you need cook for when you have a wife? Rubbish.
do not be as daft as the womb you came out from. at this level, you think your wife will still be as engaged in the kitchen as she would be if she weren't as high profile as she has become? think before you talk.
Re: Togolese Cook Accused Of Killing Ope Bamidose Makes Shocking Revelation by mechanics(m): 7:35pm On Nov 03, 2018
He shouldn't have run away, he should have reported the case to the police.
Re: Togolese Cook Accused Of Killing Ope Bamidose Makes Shocking Revelation by ZookieZookie(m): 7:51pm On Nov 03, 2018
My question is who are the people uncomfortable with the first security that was sacked because he was trying to log in and out the people that entered through the access point Then the wife need to be questioned too... R.I.P Chief
Re: Togolese Cook Accused Of Killing Ope Bamidose Makes Shocking Revelation by kidman96(m): 7:53pm On Nov 03, 2018
odaniel1:

do not be as daft as the womb you came out from. at this level, you think your wife will still be as engaged in the kitchen as she would be if she weren't as high profile as she has become? think before you talk.

I am sure your mother is one of those useless women who don't cook for their husbands, and your father is one of those stupid men who is afraid to talk to their wives... That's why it hurts you so much....

1 Like

Re: Togolese Cook Accused Of Killing Ope Bamidose Makes Shocking Revelation by Ecorleon(m): 7:54pm On Nov 03, 2018
LuciferYaweh:

He probably ran away out of fear because he knows he has no one to defend him and it will be pretty hard to convince anyone of his innocence.

She most likely hired the assasins knowing it would stick more on the cook since he was just employed.

*spits angry

I Stand With The Cook
You don't watch crime scene investigations tire wink smiley
Re: Togolese Cook Accused Of Killing Ope Bamidose Makes Shocking Revelation by JuanDeDios: 7:58pm On Nov 03, 2018
crossfm:
Their is always two side to a story.sometimes their is morethan two sides to a story.I pray the police do their home work well.
Nigeria police? Well, pray hard. But he's lucky this is already out in the open. Should make unworthwhile for the police to torture him into confessing. Poor kid.
Re: Togolese Cook Accused Of Killing Ope Bamidose Makes Shocking Revelation by JuanDeDios: 7:59pm On Nov 03, 2018
LuciferYaweh:

*spits angry

I Stand With The Cook
Good post. But how this matter take consign feminists?
Re: Togolese Cook Accused Of Killing Ope Bamidose Makes Shocking Revelation by columbus007(m): 8:01pm On Nov 03, 2018
linearity:

Dude, you just admitted to be complacency in a crime publicly on social media.

I say you are complicent because I assume you didn’t report it, if that is the case better go report it immediately else this post of yours might come back to bite you in the behind.
its been since 2010,but her plan failed the only daughter she had went mad,let me live this jist for another day bro,seriously what women do in this our time is shocking.
Re: Togolese Cook Accused Of Killing Ope Bamidose Makes Shocking Revelation by ADRIAN88(m): 8:03pm On Nov 03, 2018
[b][/b]
paparazzi1987:
The wife story sef get K-Leg. The cook might have ran away out of fear and ignorance.

NPF should question the wife and gateman. When it comes to murdered case, everyone is a suspect including closest relatives.

But i trust 9ja police, by the time they deal with this guy, infact he will confess that he was the one that killed Bola Ige and Abatcha undecided

Bola Ige Ahh-han! Boda Paparazzi!!

Re: Togolese Cook Accused Of Killing Ope Bamidose Makes Shocking Revelation by olajide8(m): 8:09pm On Nov 03, 2018
Edithfavourite:
Yesterday, the Ondo state police command arrested 22-year-old Togolese cook, Sunday Anani, over the murder of his boss, Chief Opeyemi Bademosi, a socialite and chairman of Credit Switch Technology.

Chief Bademosi was found dead in the pool of his blood by his wife, inside their home in Parkview estate on Wednesday, October 31st.

Anani who is the prime suspect in the murder of Chief Ope Bademosi, was arrested at his hideout in Ondo State yesterday, October 2nd

In a video posted online, Sunday alleged that some persons, believed to be assassins, came to their home on the day of the incident and killed the deceased.

''I am not the one that killed him. About four people entered the house that morning. They passed through the front door and opened the kitchen door.

Immediately I asked who is that. They blew my face and neck and then started to drag me on the floor.

They asked me where was chief? I used to call him Oga. So I asked them who be chief? I told them Chief is inside his room. They said where is his wife? I said his wife had gone out. They told me if I don't say the truth, they would kill me. They blew me again and immediately I pointed to Chief's room'' he said

Watch the video of him confessing below:

https://zenithnaija.com/togolese-cook-accused-of-killing-chief-ope-bamidose-makes-shocking-revelation/

Women can be terrible especially if they find out possibly, the man had kids outside wedlock - arrest his bloody wife- her excuse of rushing to the bank and later returning after the incident had been done, then crying out immediately, after the deed had been done is tight

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

How Yahoo Boy Tricked Me Into Nigeria – American Woman (Pictures) / Vikings Cult Members Arrested In Enugu By Security Operatives (Photo) / Iniubong Essien: My Friend And Her Husband Abducted Me, Shared My Nude Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.