Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,828 members, 7,817,422 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:57 AM

Togolese Cook Accused Of Killing Ope Bamidose Makes Shocking Revelation - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Togolese Cook Accused Of Killing Ope Bamidose Makes Shocking Revelation (65770 Views)

Togolese Cook Who Murdered Opeyemi Badamosi Is Dead! / Burial Photos Of Ope Bademosi Who Was Murdered By His Togolese Cook / How Ope Badamosi Was Murdered By Togolese Cook (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Togolese Cook Accused Of Killing Ope Bamidose Makes Shocking Revelation by GabdelandAgro(m): 8:10pm On Nov 03, 2018
LuciferYaweh:
Did I not say this dude might be innocent?

He probably ran away out of fear because he knows he has no one to defend him and it will be pretty hard to convince anyone of his innocence.

I still feel the wife was involved in this.

She most likely hired the assasins knowing it would stick more on the cook since he was just employed.

Reason why his life was spared too.

The wife has a hand in this.
Trust feminists at your own peril.

*spits angry

I Stand With The Cook
Honestly I love ur analysis.

The Cook "might" be innocent
Re: Togolese Cook Accused Of Killing Ope Bamidose Makes Shocking Revelation by twinskenny(m): 8:16pm On Nov 03, 2018
otokx:

When there is still power supply issues in Nigeria?

people like that i believe we have either inverter or sola installed..
Re: Togolese Cook Accused Of Killing Ope Bamidose Makes Shocking Revelation by Burgerlomo: 8:24pm On Nov 03, 2018
kidman96:
This is what happens when you marry a useless woman as a wife and you can't stamp your authority as a husband.

What do you need cook for when you have a wife? Rubbish.

Waa gbayi iwo ogbeni yi cool

1 Like

Re: Togolese Cook Accused Of Killing Ope Bamidose Makes Shocking Revelation by BanevsJoker(m): 8:39pm On Nov 03, 2018
linearity:

Dude, you just admitted to be complacency in a crime publicly on social media.

I say you are complicent because I assume you didn’t report it, if that is the case better go report it immediately else this post of yours might come back to bite you in the behind.
Complicit, complicity.
Re: Togolese Cook Accused Of Killing Ope Bamidose Makes Shocking Revelation by fof1: 8:42pm On Nov 03, 2018
LuciferYaweh:

He probably ran away out of fear because he knows he has no one to defend him and it will be pretty hard to convince anyone of his innocence.

She most likely hired the assasins knowing it would stick more on the cook since he was just employed.

*spits angry

I Stand With The Cook

U ARE A NOVICE ANALYST. PLS PACK UR LOAD AND GET AWAY FROM D THREAD. IGNORANCE IS UR BANE. NEITHER D COOK NOR D WIFE ARE IMPLICATED, SUSPECTS THEY ALL ARE UNTIL CLOSE INVESTIGATION IS COMPKETED. PLS STOP THIS UR BIASED & FOOLISH LAY MAN ANALYSIS.
Re: Togolese Cook Accused Of Killing Ope Bamidose Makes Shocking Revelation by paix(m): 8:51pm On Nov 03, 2018
kidman96:
This is what happens when you marry a useless woman as a wife and you can't stamp your authority as a husband.

Modern women that can only prepare noodles and fried eggs? They can't cook, only to dey make shakara.

1 Like

Re: Togolese Cook Accused Of Killing Ope Bamidose Makes Shocking Revelation by Pataricatering(f): 8:55pm On Nov 03, 2018
It's by stamping authority that your wife won't be able to kill you ? The stupidity of your reasoning is sad !
kidman96:

Re: Togolese Cook Accused Of Killing Ope Bamidose Makes Shocking Revelation by hardbody: 8:56pm On Nov 03, 2018
Ategberoson:

very stu.pid somebody. someone you don't know you're hating on him

I was expecting you to continue with your unpaid lingual cries. irredeemable dimwit

Hating on you? Like seriously? I hate your refusal to admit to your limited competence. Hatred is a very huge emotional investment and you don't deserve an iota of that investment. DId you, will you even understand what I wrote?
Re: Togolese Cook Accused Of Killing Ope Bamidose Makes Shocking Revelation by kidman96(m): 8:58pm On Nov 03, 2018
Pataricatering:
It's by stamping authority that your wife won't be able to kill you ? The stupidity of your reasoning is sad !

I am sure your mother is one of the useless women I'm talking about and your father is is one of the stupid men that can't talk to your LovePeddler mother... That's why it hurts you so bad....

No apologies. You are a bad child from a bad mother.

1 Like

Re: Togolese Cook Accused Of Killing Ope Bamidose Makes Shocking Revelation by Nobody: 9:02pm On Nov 03, 2018
mikeogb:

Feminists believe kitchen is not meant for women hence d services of d cook so hell ya she's one
oh ok lol
Re: Togolese Cook Accused Of Killing Ope Bamidose Makes Shocking Revelation by benedictac(f): 9:07pm On Nov 03, 2018
LuciferYaweh:

*spits angry

I Stand With The Cook

God bless you. I said this from the onset. what kind of bank did the wife go to at that early hour? they should question his wife
Re: Togolese Cook Accused Of Killing Ope Bamidose Makes Shocking Revelation by wakaawaka(m): 9:37pm On Nov 03, 2018
THE WIFE NA D MAIN SUSPECT NO B HOUSE BOY ABEG.
UNLESS HIM AND MADAM PLAN AM SO DEM GO MARRY AFTER CHIEF MISS(Which is not the case)

PLEASE DETECTIVES NO SPOIL INNOCENT PERSON LIFE.. ARREST D WIFE AND THANK ME LATER
Re: Togolese Cook Accused Of Killing Ope Bamidose Makes Shocking Revelation by franklingud(m): 9:59pm On Nov 03, 2018
Imagine the zoo police, no investigation before arrest.

Stupid police.
Release that innocent boy immediately.
Re: Togolese Cook Accused Of Killing Ope Bamidose Makes Shocking Revelation by Ategberoson(m): 10:06pm On Nov 03, 2018
hardbody:

Hating on you? Like seriously? I hate your refusal to admit to your limited competence. Hatred is a very huge emotional investment and you don't deserve an iota of that investment. DId you, will you even understand what I wrote?

go and educate your lineage as your boring ranting here is inconsequential to me
Re: Togolese Cook Accused Of Killing Ope Bamidose Makes Shocking Revelation by Nobody: 10:52pm On Nov 03, 2018
I knew its the wife
Re: Togolese Cook Accused Of Killing Ope Bamidose Makes Shocking Revelation by NigelCundy: 11:30pm On Nov 03, 2018
I carefully read all the comments in this thread, and this by far is the most unintelligent of them all.
In cases like this where there's no witness to a crime committed, motive is seen as the most viable tool for unraveling the mystery. What motive does a boy from Togo, three weeks into the job, has for killing his boss and leaving all evidence including a blood-stained apron?
Absorbing the wife because you feel there's an agenda against women only portrays you as unintelligent and shallow minded.

PS: before you label me a misogynist or anything, I am more of a feminist than you'll ever be.

DKM123:
Of course, trust Nigerian men to quivkily throw in the bereaved wife as the killer. It has always been the tradition. When the husband dies before the wife, she must drink the man's corpse water to prove she didn't kill him. She must sleep with the dead man for days to prove she didn't kill him. The family will throw her out of her matrimonial home and take the properties cos she is a suspect.

A man is brutally murdered, no SINGLE MINUSCULE SHRED OF EVIDENCE TO INDICATE YHE WIFE KILLED HIM, YET 95% OF NAIRALAND BOYS ARE CALLING FOR HER HEAD AS THE MURDERER! Tufiakwa!

According to the earlier report, there has been many reports of Togolese help attacking their Nigerian employers.

If indeed the cook is saying the truth, I want to think that the so called assassins had left before he could run out of the house. Yet he didn't wake the security man or at least scream out of panic.
Did the hired assassin who asked for Oga's room also know where to put on the music?
What kind of fake hired assassin uses knife when guns are available and then leaves the knife at the scene.. Four of them for that matter in broad daylight. Dem no get sense?
Who allowed the four men into the house when the gate man is there... Why was the apron bloody? Hired assassins most often don't waste time stealing jewelries.

When I say being a Nigerian woman in a third world country is a major struggle, people say I am wrong. The only evidence is that the wife was not at home. So she therefore killed him. Someone said she is a feminist because they hired a cook. Most of you are insane...

1 Like

Re: Togolese Cook Accused Of Killing Ope Bamidose Makes Shocking Revelation by odaniel1(m): 12:01am On Nov 04, 2018
[quote author=kidman96 post=72657633]

I am sure your mother is one of those useless women who don't cook for their husbands, and your father is one of those stupid men who is afraid to talk to their wives... That's why it hurts you so much....[/quote
m an adult. you are a '...kid man, born in 96?..'
Re: Togolese Cook Accused Of Killing Ope Bamidose Makes Shocking Revelation by agbonkamen(f): 12:56am On Nov 04, 2018
Dantedasz:

I went to that link. There is no video there.
i have watched the video
Re: Togolese Cook Accused Of Killing Ope Bamidose Makes Shocking Revelation by DKM123: 5:48am On Nov 04, 2018
NigelCundy:
I carefully read all the comments in this thread, and this by far is the most unintelligent of them all.
In cases like this where there's no witness to a crime committed, motive is seen as the most viable tool for unraveling the mystery. What motive does a boy from Togo, three weeks into the job, has for killing his boss and leaving all evidence including a blood-stained apron?
Absorbing the wife because you feel there's an agenda against women only portrays you as unintelligent and shallow minded.

PS: before you label me a misogynist or anything, I am more of a feminist than you'll ever be.

Oh please, shut the hell up! I am sure you were having sweet butterflies in your tummy where you read how everyone pointed to the wife just because.... WIFE! Yet, you call yourself the intelligent one. You are actually stewpid beyond doubt.

You ask what motive a thief has? No words for your foooolish self really. There are a million and one cases of helps coming in to rob and even kill their bosses EVERYDAY and yet you still ask for motive? You are so blinded by your misogynistic self that you can't even compare the evidences against the two suspects. The only evidence you have is that she is a WIFE.

You say I am absolving an almost 60 year old woman who is probably crying in pain as I type as she has been relinquished to the life of a widow forever and whom you have NO SINGLE SHRED OF EVIDENCE TO POINT TO AS THE KILLER, yet as far as you are concerned she is guilty beyond all reasonable doubt. Then the person who witnessed the murder, who ran away without as much as calling the wife or the gateman. Whom the victim's phone was found one. Who had blood stain and whose knife was found at the crime scene and who has a military past but was probably sent out for bad behaviour, the INNOCENT one just because he said "it wasn't me" after he was caught fleeing. Yet you say you are intelligent.

Oga. YOU. ARE. A. MISOGYNISTIC. DUNCE.

Pray tell, just one reason why you say his wife of many decades chose to kill him. When a story broke a few months ago about another cook who killed a single lady in her house in Lagos , you did not insist her boyfriend did it. I am sure you were one of those who said she deserved to die for hiring a cook as a single lady. That is what is paining most of you nincompoops here. That a woman hired a cook.

I pity the unfortunate woman that will be your wife. If it was your father that was killed and your grieving mother is called a murderer by nattering nitwits who are brain dead like you, how will you feel? Ode!
Re: Togolese Cook Accused Of Killing Ope Bamidose Makes Shocking Revelation by ajl: 5:57am On Nov 04, 2018
LuciferYaweh:

*spits angry

I Stand With The Cook

What's also interesting is thst it happened 4-days after the cook arrived. Why a male cook? Is it because he will be a perfect "suspect" instead of a female cook. Who arranged for the cook employment?
Re: Togolese Cook Accused Of Killing Ope Bamidose Makes Shocking Revelation by ZUBY77(m): 6:31am On Nov 04, 2018
ephemm:
That boy has surely spoken to a lawyer and they are trying to throw in a benefit of doubt.

Prosecution must be very smart otherwise this boy might get away with murder.

Scared! Yet the didn't inform the sleeping gateman, nor raise alarm after the assassins left.
How did blood get to your apron?
Why would the assassins leave the murder weapon at the crime scene?

Stop asking silly questions

1 Like

Re: Togolese Cook Accused Of Killing Ope Bamidose Makes Shocking Revelation by ZUBY77(m): 6:35am On Nov 04, 2018
The first line of investigation should be

"Who benefits from his death"

What does the poor boy have to benefit from Chief's death?

Even if he killed chief, someone sent him.

Suspect Numero Uno: The wife

2 Likes

Re: Togolese Cook Accused Of Killing Ope Bamidose Makes Shocking Revelation by Hustlerlomo(m): 6:43am On Nov 04, 2018
The wife is the number one suspect, just the way i am suspecting the son of Leicester city owner. I no trust that man son.
Re: Togolese Cook Accused Of Killing Ope Bamidose Makes Shocking Revelation by Caniva01: 6:56am On Nov 04, 2018
The police should first unravel the cook claims of not being responsible for the stabbing of his oga by verifying the followings:

- Check the Cook's purported cloth said to have been stained and soiled with blood if it has any other fingerprint other than his. Because, if he was beaten truly by the four assailants, they'll definitely hold his cloth or trouser, either during the questioning of "where is chief" or "where is madam" or "take us to chief's room" etc.

- NPF should check the back of the cloth for fingerprint or if being ruffled, especially from the back to ascertain he was actually being held by someone to take them to the chief.

- The fingerprint on the sound system is not materialistic in the investigation again, as it must have been tampered with by a foolish sympathiser who turned it down.
Re: Togolese Cook Accused Of Killing Ope Bamidose Makes Shocking Revelation by NigelCundy: 7:00am On Nov 04, 2018
I seriously felt I was too hasty calling you unintelligent in my first post, but this trash you typed made me lose any remorse I had for calling you so.
Where did I ever mention the wife as being guilty? Where did I label her a murderer?
Absolving her was all I pointed out as being wrong. Pipe down and get a life.

FYI: I could never be a misogynist even if you put a gun to my head.

Tell me one way you have contributed to improving gender equality in your locality, unintelligent fellow.
DKM123:

Oh please, shut the hell up! I am sure you were having sweet butterflies in your tummy where you read how everyone pointed to the wife just because.... WIFE! Yet, you call yourself the intelligent one. You are actually stewpid beyond doubt.

You ask what motive a thief has? No words for your foooolish self really. There are a million and one cases of helps coming in to rob and even kill their bosses EVERYDAY and yet you still ask for motive? You are so blinded by your misogynistic self that you can't even compare the evidences against the two suspects. The only evidence you have is that she is a WIFE.

You say I am absolving an almost 60 year old woman who is probably crying in pain as I type as she has been relinquished to the life of a widow forever and whom you have NO SINGLE SHRED OF EVIDENCE TO POINT TO AS THE KILLER, yet as far as you are concerned she is guilty beyond all reasonable doubt. Then the person who witnessed the murder, who ran away without as much as calling the wife or the gateman. Whom the victim's phone was found one. Who had blood stain and whose knife was found at the crime scene and who has a military past but was probably sent out for bad behaviour, the INNOCENT one just because he said "it wasn't me" after he was caught fleeing. Yet you say you are intelligent.

Oga. YOU. ARE. A. MISOGYNISTIC. DUNCE.

Pray tell, just one reason why you say his wife of many decades chose to kill him. When a story broke a few months ago about another cook who killed a single lady in her house in Lagos , you did not insist her boyfriend did it. I am sure you were one of those who said she deserved to die for hiring a cook as a single lady. That is what is paining most of you nincompoops here. That a woman hired a cook.

I pity the unfortunate woman that will be your wife. If it was your father that was killed and your grieving mother is called a murderer by nattering nitwits who are brain dead like you, how will you feel? Ode!
Re: Togolese Cook Accused Of Killing Ope Bamidose Makes Shocking Revelation by millionboi2: 7:47am On Nov 04, 2018
columbus007:
now let me make a confession, i was once told with one of my very close acquaintance to kill somebody's husband!the wife was a sister to my friend and she said she needed someone to help her kill her husband without nobody knowing.,truth be told my legs were shaking for 2days,just because of property and the man was planing marrying another woman, fear women . i bet you all na the wife kill this man.
and it wudnt b far from d fact dat he wants to get anoda woman.
Re: Togolese Cook Accused Of Killing Ope Bamidose Makes Shocking Revelation by Nobody: 7:53am On Nov 04, 2018
Edithfavourite:
Yesterday, the Ondo state police command arrested 22-year-old Togolese cook, Sunday Anani, over the murder of his boss, Chief Opeyemi Bademosi, a socialite and chairman of Credit Switch Technology.

Chief Bademosi was found dead in the pool of his blood by his wife, inside their home in Parkview estate on Wednesday, October 31st.

Anani who is the prime suspect in the murder of Chief Ope Bademosi, was arrested at his hideout in Ondo State yesterday, October 2nd

In a video posted online, Sunday alleged that some persons, believed to be assassins, came to their home on the day of the incident and killed the deceased.

''I am not the one that killed him. About four people entered the house that morning. They passed through the front door and opened the kitchen door.

Immediately I asked who is that. They blew my face and neck and then started to drag me on the floor.

They asked me where was chief? I used to call him Oga. So I asked them who be chief? I told them Chief is inside his room. They said where is his wife? I said his wife had gone out. They told me if I don't say the truth, they would kill me. They blew me again and immediately I pointed to Chief's room'' he said

Watch the video of him confessing below:

https://zenithnaija.com/togolese-cook-accused-of-killing-chief-ope-bamidose-makes-shocking-revelation/

That is the clearest truth so far
Re: Togolese Cook Accused Of Killing Ope Bamidose Makes Shocking Revelation by DKM123: 8:09am On Nov 04, 2018
NigelCundy:
I seriously felt I was too hasty calling you unintelligent in my first post, but this trash you typed made me lose any remorse I had for calling you so.
Where did I ever mention the wife as being guilty? Where did I label her a murderer?
Absolving her was all I pointed out as being wrong. Pipe down and get a life you **t-wAt**
I really pity the kids you're going to have or already have because if they have any similarity with your thought process, it's a really huge loss to them.

FYI: I could never be a misogynist even if you put a gun to my head.

Tell me one way you have contributed to improving gender equality in your locality, unintelligent fellow.

Lmao! Remorse.... I think you are twisted mentally. You aren't psychologically okay. So you think what an " inconsequential morooon like you who is a typical closet misogynistic pig that tries to hide who he really is by claiming to be a feminist because he has a twisted brain" THINKS is important to me. cheesy cheesy

See ehn, you OBVIOUSLY agree that all the nonsense typed calling the woman the murderer is "intelligent" (rolls eyes) while my post saying the woman shouldn't be called the murderer just because.....is the only "unintelligent" post out of all your dead brain read. So SHUT DA FCCUK UP AND OWN YOUR MISOGYNISTIC SHITTTY SELF UP. Be a man and stop beating around the bush. You are a misogynistic idiat with spaghetti for brains who can't recognise intelligence even if it slapped his face. I pity your poor daughters. They will be accused of killing their husbands just for being wives.
Re: Togolese Cook Accused Of Killing Ope Bamidose Makes Shocking Revelation by tolex29(f): 9:48am On Nov 04, 2018
ephemm:
That boy has surely spoken to a lawyer and they are trying to throw in a benefit of doubt.

Prosecution must be very smart otherwise this boy might get away with murder.

Scared! Yet the didn't inform the sleeping gateman, nor raise alarm after the assassins left.
How did blood get to your apron?
Why would the assassins leave the murder weapon at the crime scene?

This is why you BEG people to watch Hollywood instead of Nollywood...regrettably this is how a typical Nigerian policeman also thinks undecided
Re: Togolese Cook Accused Of Killing Ope Bamidose Makes Shocking Revelation by tolex29(f): 10:01am On Nov 04, 2018
winkmart:
I tot there is a DNA center in Lagos... That should solve the case

Nah it won't! Every single policeman that has been to that scene would have compromised the object.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Tolulope Arotile: Police Arraign Brothers Over Death Of Flying Officer (photo) / How Yahoo Boy Tricked Me Into Nigeria – American Woman (Pictures) / Ezeoke, Chief Security Of Awka Killed By Cult Boys (Disturbing Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.