Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,579 members, 7,847,443 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 05:33 PM

Husband Says He Wouldn’t Mind If I Sleep With Other Men - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Husband Says He Wouldn’t Mind If I Sleep With Other Men (452 Views)

Help!!!! I Lose Interest In Guys I Sleep With / I don’t mind if my partner cheats, as long as he loves me – Nigerian Lady / So Because I Sleep Unclad Next To A Guy, Sex Must Happen? – Twitter User Asks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Husband Says He Wouldn’t Mind If I Sleep With Other Men by Beniham: 5:27pm On Nov 03, 2018
I was going through hard times when James came along. I’d broken up with a guy I spent four years
big%2Bboobs
with. He woke up one day and decided enough was enough.

James had returned from the United States where he lived for 15 years. He had come to Nigeria on his parents’ request. According to him, he had decided on his
future and saw me as part of that future.

I liked him. He was straightforward and sounded like someone who knew what he wanted in life. He said to me, “I don’t know what tomorrow might bring but if two years from now we are not married, we would waste no more time.” A little after two years, we got married.

When we were dating, I realized one thing about him that made me love him more; he never asked or did anything to suggest he wanted sex. He was just ok being with me. I spent a lot of nights in his house, and not on a single occasion did he make sexual advances towards me. It was after a year or so that we had............

https://www.worldgistentertainment.com/2018/11/husband-says-he-wouldnt-mind-if-i-sleep.html

Re: Husband Says He Wouldn’t Mind If I Sleep With Other Men by linearity: 5:31pm On Nov 03, 2018
Am waiting for people who click on the bait link to comment...

(1) (Reply)

How Long Should You Date Before Getting Married? / All The Reasons You Should Choose A Friends With Benefits Situation Over A Relat /

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.