Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,203 members, 7,953,744 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 02:43 AM

Marrying A Temperamental Lady - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Marrying A Temperamental Lady (3314 Views)

My Temperamental Girlfriend / Marrying A Lady Your Friend Slept With In The Past / The Disadvantage Of Marrying A Fat Woman (see Picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Marrying A Temperamental Lady by AutoElectNG: 11:41am On Nov 08, 2018
Offpoint:
Humans are one hell of pathetic creatures, look at how every commenter advising the op not to accept her.
Life will be a lot better if we come to the realization that we're created differently, and every human has his/her weakness. If it be by perfection, then non would have gotten married to anyone cuz one way or the other we all have that bad traits we have no control over.
Every human is born with a unique characters, be it good or bad. it could be genetic which we have no control over them. temperamental traits your woman posses wasn't induced into her DNA by herself, it's something she have no power over. she might have lived her whole life learning the art of controlling it, but occasionally she might lost it... that doesn't in anyway make a bad person.
I'm sincerely hurt on her behalf when I read through all the comments telling you to leave het. Love is not about finding the right person, hell no! it's not... True love is finding the imperfect being and converting every imperfections to perfection.
If she loved you enough to tell you her weakness, please don't hurt her feelings... convert her weakness to strength, together you both can fit it.

Don't let no one influence your decision, do what your instincts want.

"When everything is perfect and you love it for the perfection, then it's not love" -offpoint 2018

"if I'm killed by those I cared for and those I loved, then my death is a worthy one" offpoint 2018 only the wise will understand this

"There's no such thing as a good or bad person, every human is human" - offpoint 2018

Before anyone quote me, please enable to answer this question "Your current girlfriend, fiancee, wife... do you know what will become of her tomorrow?

This is always an option....just know what you are getting into and be willing to go the whole hog....like they say for better or worse...like you said what works for a may not work for b and vice versa

Some people have made such unions work....not everyone can make it work
Re: Marrying A Temperamental Lady by Auxtan(m): 7:15pm On Jun 16
Chuknovski:
i will recommend you give it somtime, since she admitts to been temperalmental, she may change, speaking from experience i used to be very hot temperd i could quarrel even trump to his face, i dont mince words when angry, but today with my womans patience, advice, and prayer, today am a changed man, HALLELUJA
Na this change I need in my life right now

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Do My Manhood Scratches Me So Badly??? / I Just Like This Lady / After Taking In She Started Avoiding Me.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.