Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,407 members, 7,954,613 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 01:13 AM

Got 2 Know Ur Opinion - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Got 2 Know Ur Opinion (1169 Views)

18+!!! Ladies Pls I Need Ur Opinion On Dis Question... Guys can stay off... / Sagging Boobs. Whats Ur Opinion? / How 2 Know Who Loves You For Real? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Got 2 Know Ur Opinion by agins5: 2:01pm On Apr 10, 2007
wad up people am agins5 and wanna if ie's crazy of me to play hard on babes who are dying to get down with me, don't get me wrong i've not dated anyone of dem cos i've a GF, but sometime she dey bleeped shud i accept this babes offer on a platter of gold?
Re: Got 2 Know Ur Opinion by adeboo(f): 2:36pm On Apr 10, 2007
Sorry sweets, dont get your question.
Could you pls explain what you mean?
Re: Got 2 Know Ur Opinion by mamatee: 2:22pm On Aug 30, 2007
sorry your written english is problematic
Re: Got 2 Know Ur Opinion by CrazyMan(m): 2:26pm On Aug 30, 2007
If you have a girl friend as you claim you do, then stick to her. I hope I've answered your question.
Re: Got 2 Know Ur Opinion by nana(f): 2:27pm On Aug 30, 2007
If i understand u correctly yeah,u want us to advise you on what to do about the girls dying to get down with u,right?
What i don't understand is this:
agins5:

wad up people am agins5 and want to if ie's crazy of me to play hard on babes who are dying to get down with me, don't get me wrong i've not dated anyone of them because i've a GF, but sometime she dey bleeped should i accept this babes offer on a platter of gold?
Please explain the one in bold italics.
Re: Got 2 Know Ur Opinion by iice(f): 4:41pm On Aug 30, 2007
grin grin
Re: Got 2 Know Ur Opinion by pterygott(f): 4:50pm On Aug 30, 2007
English please!!!!
Re: Got 2 Know Ur Opinion by kanmosyl(m): 12:25pm On Aug 31, 2007
@pterrygot,

What he wrote was in english only that we find it difficult to understand him
may be he should express himself in mathematics or shorthand.
Re: Got 2 Know Ur Opinion by Easybaby(f): 12:29pm On Aug 31, 2007
kanmosyl:

@pterrygot,

What he wrote was in english only that we find it difficult to understand him
may be he should express himself in mathematics or shorthand.

And biology or longhand. cheesy grin grin grin
Re: Got 2 Know Ur Opinion by ssRhino: 12:30pm On Aug 31, 2007
Agains5, stop trying to be a ghetto, speak the language that u fit type, i beg, if you have probs with english, write am for yoruba or if u be aboki, write am for hausa, i beg
Re: Got 2 Know Ur Opinion by nana(f): 12:34pm On Aug 31, 2007
Na the guy's keyboard and fingers dey mess up.
Re: Got 2 Know Ur Opinion by agins5: 10:38pm On Sep 01, 2007
[b][/b] Wat i mean is dat i've a girlfriend who i really love but some time she cheats on me, and also in dis circumstances there are other girls frolicking around me dat want me 2 date them.I hup by now i'm quite understood by everybody.I need ur sincere advice and i'm not welcoming jokers
Re: Got 2 Know Ur Opinion by ssRhino: 3:09am On Sep 03, 2007
you need to go and take a bath 7 times at night alone by the bar beach in lagos, when yu done, bring me one huge life cow, with one big bag of rice (uncle Ben's preferably), and some veggitables, and dont forget to add some nice drinks too, i will use all these to wash all the mumu for ya head.
your babe is cheating on you, not that she cheated on you and wanna forgive am, but she cheat(s) on you, I have no comment, just buy those things and lemme have them, i will help
Re: Got 2 Know Ur Opinion by jayvin01: 3:57am On Sep 03, 2007
well, she u be , ni? make u fill that space $$Rhino i beg! even my girl we dey faithfull to me, i dey cheat on her everytime with no regret, let alone crooked ass stupid sad stinckin lowlife knocklehead bitch that is cheatin on me!, ball is in ur court hommie, if i were u, that means grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Tips On How To Get Over Him/her / How To Turn A Stranger Into A Friend / Am Pregnant

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.