Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,229 members, 7,846,075 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 10:20 AM

If You Are A Man And Has Dated Women Older Than you share ya experience - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If You Are A Man And Has Dated Women Older Than you share ya experience (4652 Views)

Run Away From Any Lady That Has Dated A Yahoo Boy - Female Lawyer / Marrying Women Older Than 25 Is Risky~ A Brutal Truth For Men Who Want Children / What's The Worst Thing Your Ex Ever Did To You? Share Your Experience!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are A Man And Has Dated Women Older Than you share ya experience by WilsonMayowa(m): 11:04pm On Nov 05, 2018
I still love her but, she has moved on
Re: If You Are A Man And Has Dated Women Older Than you share ya experience by hugoboss36(m): 1:15am On Nov 06, 2018
Mehn..it was those NYSC days...i came in2 Abuja from Adamawa to visit my Cousin..who's into office funiture...i met this Kate Lady, we f**ked no be small...i was giving it to her well...so tee the lady no wan use eye see me dey wave another female...she give me like 6years...Kate, wherever u are...i still gbadoo that squirting p**sy... grin grin

2 Likes

Re: If You Are A Man And Has Dated Women Older Than you share ya experience by Auladimeji1: 1:26am On Nov 06, 2018
For now I'm still young I can't, I don't know maybe later sha cry

Re: If You Are A Man And Has Dated Women Older Than you share ya experience by Nobody: 3:28am On Nov 06, 2018
mezarddinny:
God bless you, they are very manipulative and desperate, they also cheat more because they are pursuing marriage, they keep all doors open

it depends though, a lady 1 or 2 years older than you is no different from your age mate, they may feel reluctant to respect you though

My guy is 8 yrs younger than i and our relationship has lasted two n half yrs n although his in nigeria n im in australia we work perfectly together. Its like we was made for each other. I dont like older men and i dont like too young either. If i hadnt fell in love with him before i knew his real age id not have dated his age.
However i think our ages have great advantages in our relationship. And we both loyal i know that for fact

1 Like

Re: If You Are A Man And Has Dated Women Older Than you share ya experience by DavidEsq(m): 6:31am On Nov 06, 2018
vincentjk:
Lolz, i no wan laff o
grin grin. The guy na learner.
Re: If You Are A Man And Has Dated Women Older Than you share ya experience by Chukkyboi: 6:37am On Nov 06, 2018
Abeg sister wch sideu dey 4 aussie

My guy is 8 yrs younger than i and our relationship has lasted two n half yrs n although his in nigeria n im in australia we work perfectly together. Its like we was made for each other. I dont like older men and i dont like too young either. If i hadnt fell in love with him before i knew his real age id not have dated his age.
However i think our ages have great advantages in our relationship. And we both loyal i know that for fact[/quote]
Re: If You Are A Man And Has Dated Women Older Than you share ya experience by Goldmaxx(f): 8:01am On Nov 06, 2018
SalafRider:
When I was in my ND2 I met this pretty Edo babe who came to serve like play like play things went down smoothly for me. She was nice very caring and 3 years older.

When she wan start her wahala any small mistake from me. She will remind me she's not my mate. She gonna be like "I no be your mate ooo, why u no get respect for your elders. I be your elder sister no de do anyhow with me".

Na so I take slide off small small but we still talk till today and hang out occasionally when she enter town.
did you fûčk her
Re: If You Are A Man And Has Dated Women Older Than you share ya experience by pTomz(m): 8:50am On Nov 06, 2018
vincentjk:
What is he saying?
I thought I was the only one struggling to read it grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: If You Are A Man And Has Dated Women Older Than you share ya experience by vincentjk(m): 9:11am On Nov 06, 2018
pTomz:
I thought I was the only one struggling to read it grin grin grin
Lolz, i tire
Re: If You Are A Man And Has Dated Women Older Than you share ya experience by realnas(m): 11:02am On Nov 06, 2018
She was 5 years older than me,it was back in 2011 when we met to be honest she was one of the best I have ever had. She left Nigeria and that was how the relationship ended
Re: If You Are A Man And Has Dated Women Older Than you share ya experience by SalafRider(m): 3:47pm On Nov 06, 2018
Goldmaxx:
did you fûčk her

You too like se hear bad things. I no go tell you toh, I was only hugging her nothing more.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Female Dancer Lures Mentally Unstable Man Into Having Sex With Her After Seeing / Help! Her Ex Moved Into Her Compound / How Do U Explain This To Your Wife ???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.