Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,483 members, 7,830,429 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:01 PM

Photo Of The Day:- Guys, Is There Anything Wrong With This Photo? Be Sincere - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Photo Of The Day:- Guys, Is There Anything Wrong With This Photo? Be Sincere (2262 Views)

Is There Anything Wrong In Keeping Male Friends As A Lady In A Relationship? / Which Of These Categories Of Guys Is Most Attractive To Ladies??? / Guys!! Is It Wise To Give Her The Spare Key To My Apartment? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photo Of The Day:- Guys, Is There Anything Wrong With This Photo? Be Sincere by gistlove: 6:50am On Nov 05, 2018
Hello Guys,

This photo is currently trending on Social media. Virtually everyone is raining insults on this endowed & beautiful lady ��

The reason why they are hating on her is unknown but I know My good God will bring me closer to her so I can console her �� You guys should say a Big Amen for me ��

I want you all to have a closer look at the photo below and tell if you think anything is wrong with the photo.

Use below link to See Full pic:-

https://www.seegist.com.ng/2018/11/photo-of-day-guys-is-there-anything.html?m=1

Re: Photo Of The Day:- Guys, Is There Anything Wrong With This Photo? Be Sincere by Kwamecron(m): 7:14am On Nov 05, 2018
Notin wrong
Re: Photo Of The Day:- Guys, Is There Anything Wrong With This Photo? Be Sincere by Nobody: 7:25am On Nov 05, 2018
Unless I'm her husband, She ain't done anything wrong

1 Like

Re: Photo Of The Day:- Guys, Is There Anything Wrong With This Photo? Be Sincere by Headlesschicken(m): 7:33am On Nov 05, 2018
undecided All i can see is jugs...

1 Like

Re: Photo Of The Day:- Guys, Is There Anything Wrong With This Photo? Be Sincere by Uglymugg: 7:57am On Nov 05, 2018
I remember when powder and lipstick were the only makeup's available.

1 Like

Re: Photo Of The Day:- Guys, Is There Anything Wrong With This Photo? Be Sincere by IamPlato(m): 8:06am On Nov 05, 2018

This Is Lovely!
Lord Bless My Woman With This Stuff

See Breast Like Early Morning Bread
Re: Photo Of The Day:- Guys, Is There Anything Wrong With This Photo? Be Sincere by prudentheart(f): 9:00am On Nov 05, 2018
Well on the measure of all descent dressing, except she's married.
If not, nothing is wrong.
Meanwhile your business might need this, Africybe Group unveil their brand new v2.0 Business Branding Package (BBP) which offers cost-effective and bespoke solutions for ambitious start up & growing business. You'll get a FREE Website, Free Logo, 1 Month free social media and lot more.
To learn more and get started check http://africybegroup.com/v2

(1) (Reply)

How Do You Feel And React When Your Decent-looking Partner Has A Terrible Past? / Ladies: Avoid These Thing They Make You Look Cheap & Desperate / My Ex All Over Me Again

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.