Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,659 members, 7,816,689 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:23 PM

Oby Ezekwesili: Tinubu Is Overrated, Can't Even Control Alimosho - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oby Ezekwesili: Tinubu Is Overrated, Can't Even Control Alimosho (25112 Views)

"The Nigeria Air MUST FAIL" - Oby Ezekwesili / Security Agents Harassing Oby Ezekwesili During Lone Protest In Abuja / Oby Ezekwesili Protests Alone Over Plateau Killings (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oby Ezekwesili: Tinubu Is Overrated, Can't Even Control Alimosho by Delivar(m): 2:54pm On Nov 05, 2018
simplycarro:
This ugly and confused woman should stop disturbing our ears
Hundreddegrees:
Madam face front and do your own campaign.. I'm not even sure you will win your own polling unit talk more of a L.G.A in the forthcoming elections
madridguy:
Madam if you come to Alimosho to say this, we go chop you raw.

Proudly Alimosho guy.
simplycarro:

I’m sure no one in her local government in Nnewi south knows she is contesting to be President in Nigeria.

Envy and jealousy of Tinubu will eventually kill some people

I hope you guys are seeing for yourselves that YOU the crooked citizens are responsible for the terrible state of the country. Later on you all blame politicians. Someone is trying to dislodge these selfish and incompetent politicians and you are mocking her and rather support the evil politicians. You guys deserve the the bullshit you suffer in Nigeria and you don't deserve pity.

1 Like

Re: Oby Ezekwesili: Tinubu Is Overrated, Can't Even Control Alimosho by id911(m): 2:54pm On Nov 05, 2018
madridguy:

Proudly Alimosho guy.

Mr BMC, where in Alimosho are you because that's where I stay

1 Like

Re: Oby Ezekwesili: Tinubu Is Overrated, Can't Even Control Alimosho by simplycarro: 2:56pm On Nov 05, 2018
Delivar:

I hope you guys are seeing for yourselves that YOU the crooked citizens are responsible for the terrible state of the country. Later on you all blame politicians. Someone is trying to dislodge these selfish and incompetent politicians and you are mocking her and rather support the evil politicians. You guys deserve the the bullshit you suffer in Nigeria and you don't deserve pity.

That woman is simply a distraction! Simple. She is not a serious person
Re: Oby Ezekwesili: Tinubu Is Overrated, Can't Even Control Alimosho by desgiezd(m): 2:58pm On Nov 05, 2018
Attacking Tinubu to gain relevance, what do you know about politics?

1 Like

Re: Oby Ezekwesili: Tinubu Is Overrated, Can't Even Control Alimosho by Delivar(m): 3:00pm On Nov 05, 2018
simplycarro:

That woman is simply a distraction! Simple. She is not a serious person
So Tinubu, Buhari and Atiku are the ones that are serious? It baffles me that Nigerians would leave upright people to choose criminals as leaders. Nigerians indeed deserve their suffering. IQ in that country is really poor.

1 Like

Re: Oby Ezekwesili: Tinubu Is Overrated, Can't Even Control Alimosho by TheSmoothTalker(m): 3:02pm On Nov 05, 2018
I knew all her #BBOG crinkum-crankum were leading somewhere. She for no contest this presidency jeje
Re: Oby Ezekwesili: Tinubu Is Overrated, Can't Even Control Alimosho by Delivar(m): 3:04pm On Nov 05, 2018
SarkinYarki:
The truth is that Tiinubu can't be relevant where free and fair elections are held , his stranglehold on Lagos is a cocktail of unfairness , cheating ,thuggrism and heavyhandedness...Even Tinubu knows if votes are allowed to be counted in Lagos he can win even in Alimisho
Correction, Tinubu cannot be relevant where civilised, educated and sound minds dominate the population. As long as majority of Nigerians are low in IQ and dumb people like Tinubu will thrive even when election is free and fair.

2 Likes

Re: Oby Ezekwesili: Tinubu Is Overrated, Can't Even Control Alimosho by AdonaiAluminium: 3:05pm On Nov 05, 2018
Hahahahahahaha, can Madam Oby win her local govt?
I Just dey ask ooh

Contact us for all Your roofing Jobs, water collector systems, insulated roofing sheets and panels, roof maintenance services etc
Re: Oby Ezekwesili: Tinubu Is Overrated, Can't Even Control Alimosho by Pekele007: 3:10pm On Nov 05, 2018
MyVILLAGEpeople:

hmm

I use to think madridguy is from the northern part of the country. So he is not even a Muslim??

He is one of the useful idiots from Niger Delta supporting Buhari. grin
Re: Oby Ezekwesili: Tinubu Is Overrated, Can't Even Control Alimosho by Pekele007: 3:11pm On Nov 05, 2018
simplycarro:

At what point do I look like a transgender to you?
You can see for yourself that you are genuinely dense grin
Caro gbuo gi there. Anumanu mmadu
Re: Oby Ezekwesili: Tinubu Is Overrated, Can't Even Control Alimosho by Ziggylady(f): 3:12pm On Nov 05, 2018
Pekele007:

So you are suddenly no longer from South South

You are as confused as Festus Otobo and Madam Obi combined together multiplied by the lifeless one.

Most of the 'we SS'crooners are from the SW...if you know you know wink
Re: Oby Ezekwesili: Tinubu Is Overrated, Can't Even Control Alimosho by abbey621(m): 3:15pm On Nov 05, 2018
Delivar:

Correction, Tinubu cannot be relevant where civilised, educated and sound minds dominate the population. As long as majority of Nigerians are low in IQ and dumb people like Tinubu will thrive even when election is free and fair.

U.K voted for Tony Blair, U.S. voted for Bush and Trump, are you telling me majority of people in those countries have low I.Q and are uneducated? Oga park well, you understand nothing about politics and human emotions, it has nothing to do with logic and more to do with power of persuassion!

1 Like

Re: Oby Ezekwesili: Tinubu Is Overrated, Can't Even Control Alimosho by Whobedatte(m): 3:16pm On Nov 05, 2018
Delivar:

O deep gan
Re: Oby Ezekwesili: Tinubu Is Overrated, Can't Even Control Alimosho by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 3:16pm On Nov 05, 2018
Pekele007:

gringringrin
which of the south south States is he from??
Re: Oby Ezekwesili: Tinubu Is Overrated, Can't Even Control Alimosho by udemzyudex(m): 3:17pm On Nov 05, 2018
madridguy:
I repeat I will lost you for Alimosho.

I repeat, where Alimosho dey?
Re: Oby Ezekwesili: Tinubu Is Overrated, Can't Even Control Alimosho by Whobedatte(m): 3:18pm On Nov 05, 2018
abbey621:

U.K voted for Tony Blair, U.S. voted for Bush and Trump, are you telling me majority of people in those countries have low I.Q and are uneducated? Oga park well, you understand nothing about politics and human emotions, it has nothing to do with logic and more to do with power of persuassion!
So Tony Blair , Trump are your average greedy politicians abi
Mtcheeww

1 Like

Re: Oby Ezekwesili: Tinubu Is Overrated, Can't Even Control Alimosho by baysol: 3:18pm On Nov 05, 2018
simplycarro:
make she first go control ala potopoto make we see we don see two governors and a presidents installed by tinubu wetin you fit do other than to go minna to kiss IBB rotten legs, yeye woman.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oby Ezekwesili: Tinubu Is Overrated, Can't Even Control Alimosho by Ategberoson(m): 3:23pm On Nov 05, 2018
bettercreature:
She will end up endorsing Atiku and I am sure it’s why she went to meet IBB

and the endorsement will make Atiku win at the poll in 2019? what's her political weight?

2 Likes

Re: Oby Ezekwesili: Tinubu Is Overrated, Can't Even Control Alimosho by madridguy(m): 3:23pm On Nov 05, 2018
What part of Alimosho are you make I describe your area to start with tongue

id911:

Mr BMC, where in Alimosho are you because that's where I stay

2 Likes

Re: Oby Ezekwesili: Tinubu Is Overrated, Can't Even Control Alimosho by madridguy(m): 3:24pm On Nov 05, 2018
You mention where you know for Alimosho make I describe for you tongue

udemzyudex:

I repeat, where Alimosho dey?
Re: Oby Ezekwesili: Tinubu Is Overrated, Can't Even Control Alimosho by Jayslicky: 3:25pm On Nov 05, 2018
That is a big fat lie!!!
Tinubu is the lord of the south west and his opinion on anything, is always taken as the final say

4 Likes

Re: Oby Ezekwesili: Tinubu Is Overrated, Can't Even Control Alimosho by madridguy(m): 3:25pm On Nov 05, 2018
Where for Egbeda are you?

Peaceontome247:
Proudly Alimosho guy too

Egbeda guy
Re: Oby Ezekwesili: Tinubu Is Overrated, Can't Even Control Alimosho by madridguy(m): 3:26pm On Nov 05, 2018
Must you curse yourself?

Pekele007:

Re: Oby Ezekwesili: Tinubu Is Overrated, Can't Even Control Alimosho by Benekruku(m): 3:39pm On Nov 05, 2018
Fani Kayode has started giving Oby Ezekwesili Cocaine

1 Like

Re: Oby Ezekwesili: Tinubu Is Overrated, Can't Even Control Alimosho by Livefreeordieha(m): 3:39pm On Nov 05, 2018
madridguy:

Proudly Alimosho guy.
ahaha u go chop her raw for encroachment abi u dey preemptive say she wan kee ur idol thereby truncating ur nuisances online as the 30k alawee go stop..����characters full diz nja sha...I'm sure those who invented d internet were prophets and social strategists...Because the cyberspace is now a place to monitor would be insane people and stats them����the beauty is they pay to display it freely while we observe and take notes..
Re: Oby Ezekwesili: Tinubu Is Overrated, Can't Even Control Alimosho by legibow: 3:42pm On Nov 05, 2018
simplycarro:
the matter just tire me..... She better look for projects to spend money on instead of politics

1 Like

Re: Oby Ezekwesili: Tinubu Is Overrated, Can't Even Control Alimosho by fredoooooo: 3:43pm On Nov 05, 2018
We Don hear you ma come and control it ... cheesy
Re: Oby Ezekwesili: Tinubu Is Overrated, Can't Even Control Alimosho by abbey621(m): 3:45pm On Nov 05, 2018
Whobedatte:

So Tony Blair , Trump are your average greedy politicians abi
Mtcheeww

Yes, Tony Blair hated very much after he left office and Trump, well we all know how that is.....lol. Keep in mind you don't have to be greedy to be ineffective or clueless!

1 Like

Re: Oby Ezekwesili: Tinubu Is Overrated, Can't Even Control Alimosho by Agugbadin: 4:02pm On Nov 05, 2018
Madam face your business
Re: Oby Ezekwesili: Tinubu Is Overrated, Can't Even Control Alimosho by simplycarro: 4:04pm On Nov 05, 2018
Pekele007:

Caro gbuo gi there. Anumanu mmadu

Voice mail in your animal language

Bush meat grin
Re: Oby Ezekwesili: Tinubu Is Overrated, Can't Even Control Alimosho by simplycarro: 4:10pm On Nov 05, 2018
Delivar:

So Tinubu, Buhari and Atiku are the ones that are serious? It baffles me that Nigerians would leave upright people to choose criminals as leaders. Nigerians indeed deserve their suffering. IQ in that country is really poor.

Your own problem is comprehension.

How many local polling booths of over 5,000 in Nigeria 774 local government can she afford to put a polling unit agent?
The issue is that most of your are so dumb that you’ve refused to be realistic in your expectations.

At the moment only two political parties in Nigeria have the wherewithal to participate in presidential elections in Nigerian.

If I ask you who is the chairman of her party now you will go numb, but you will readily mention APC and PDP chairmen

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Governor Makinde To Refund Tuition Fees Collected By Ajimobi To Parents / Declare Herdsmen Terrorists - South-East Leaders To FG / Why Buhari Did Not Release Details Of Stolen Asset Recovered– Lai Mohammed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.