Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,510 members, 7,816,233 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:06 AM

Oby Ezekwesili: Tinubu Is Overrated, Can't Even Control Alimosho - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oby Ezekwesili: Tinubu Is Overrated, Can't Even Control Alimosho (25104 Views)

"The Nigeria Air MUST FAIL" - Oby Ezekwesili / Security Agents Harassing Oby Ezekwesili During Lone Protest In Abuja / Oby Ezekwesili Protests Alone Over Plateau Killings (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oby Ezekwesili: Tinubu Is Overrated, Can't Even Control Alimosho by efighter: 4:13pm On Nov 05, 2018
I love this woman, I hope she gets some votes from SS and SE out of the votes that Atikuloot is banking on, definitely nobody will vote her in SW or North except her flat headed brothers and sisters doing crime there. Indirectly, she is working for Sai Buhari, God is confusing the enemies to work against themselves

1 Like

Re: Oby Ezekwesili: Tinubu Is Overrated, Can't Even Control Alimosho by Bhol28: 4:30pm On Nov 05, 2018
Fool,ask Agbaje about Tinubu,he is in a better position to do that.Honestly I thought u were serious with this ur ambition and that u will be a reliable 3rd option for Nigerians but it seems u just want to seek more attention with all these irrelevant jargons you are saying these days.
Re: Oby Ezekwesili: Tinubu Is Overrated, Can't Even Control Alimosho by aremu1965: 4:41pm On Nov 05, 2018
Madam oby, campaign when it starts and let us see how Nigerians will vote for you and others. We would see whether it is Tinubu that still hold sway or you.

1 Like

Re: Oby Ezekwesili: Tinubu Is Overrated, Can't Even Control Alimosho by udemzyudex(m): 4:50pm On Nov 05, 2018
madridguy:
You mention where you know for Alimosho make I describe for you tongue

Hahaha.. Na so.
Re: Oby Ezekwesili: Tinubu Is Overrated, Can't Even Control Alimosho by AlhajaChinyere: 4:51pm On Nov 05, 2018
efighter:
I love this woman, I hope she gets some votes from SS and SE out of the votes that Atikuloot is banking on, definitely nobody will vote her in SW or North except her flat headed brothers and sisters doing crime there. Indirectly, she is working for Sai Buhari, God is confusing the enemies to work against themselves

Yes ooooo, the woman na mother of flat/heads. Oniranu, she go sabi say Biafra dey look for president.

1 Like

Re: Oby Ezekwesili: Tinubu Is Overrated, Can't Even Control Alimosho by Amnu1(m): 4:55pm On Nov 05, 2018
Na joke you dey madam.
Re: Oby Ezekwesili: Tinubu Is Overrated, Can't Even Control Alimosho by Delivar(m): 5:14pm On Nov 05, 2018
abbey621:

U.K voted for Tony Blair, U.S. voted for Bush and Trump, are you telling me majority of people in those countries have low I.Q and are uneducated? Oga park well, you understand nothing about politics and human emotions, it has nothing to do with logic and more to do with power of persuassion!
Those guys you mentioned are saints compared with someone like Tinubu and his fellows. Even Trump with his flaws is 1000 times better than Tinubu. Keep supporting criminals as leaders. Later you open your mouth wide to say our politicians are corrupt.

If I may ask, if Tinubu is citizen of the America and he tries to use your "power of persuasion" style of politics do you think he would ever succeed?

1 Like

Re: Oby Ezekwesili: Tinubu Is Overrated, Can't Even Control Alimosho by Nobody: 5:20pm On Nov 05, 2018
Please only for serious people only, if you're interested in making up to 8k weekly. Chat me up now on 08143156176 to get started.
Re: Oby Ezekwesili: Tinubu Is Overrated, Can't Even Control Alimosho by surgical: 5:23pm On Nov 05, 2018
Hotfreezer:
Lol? Which Alimosho?

The same Alimosho that Aregbe is its political leader?
The same Alimosho that Egbe Mandate has in its grip?
The same Alimosho that has always delivered for Tinubu since 1998?

Oby needs our prayers and support. This problem she's facing is not ordinary. Satan has built branch office in her brain.
read post again you will understand betterApc do not have the number in lagos as erroneously believed this is because the majority who stayed away do not understand their powers
Re: Oby Ezekwesili: Tinubu Is Overrated, Can't Even Control Alimosho by Hotfreezer: 5:26pm On Nov 05, 2018
surgical:
read post again you will understand betterApc do not have the number in lagos as erroneously believed this is because the majority who stayed away do not understand their powers

Who are those who stayed away? Those who don't have PVCs and make noise online?

Oby is a seasoned activist and administrator but she's a neophyte in politics.

There's a difference between residents and voters. The day she understands it, she'll keep shut.

1 Like

Re: Oby Ezekwesili: Tinubu Is Overrated, Can't Even Control Alimosho by Delivar(m): 5:28pm On Nov 05, 2018
simplycarro:

Your own problem is comprehension.

How many local polling booths of over 5,000 in Nigeria 774 local government can she afford to put a polling unit agent?
The issue is that most of your are so dumb that you’ve refused to be realistic in your expectations.

At the moment only two political parties in Nigeria have the wherewithal to participate in presidential elections in Nigerian.

If I ask you who is the chairman of her party now you will go numb, but you will readily mention APC and PDP chairmen
Whenever Nigerians stop supporting bad leaders and get serious about electing the right candidate the bolded will not be an issue. There will be millions of volunteers willing to ensure that rougues are not elected as leaders.

1 Like

Re: Oby Ezekwesili: Tinubu Is Overrated, Can't Even Control Alimosho by abbey621(m): 5:29pm On Nov 05, 2018
Delivar:

Those guys you mentioned are saints compared with someone like Tinubu and his fellows. Even Trump with his flaws is 1000 times better than Tinubu. Keep supporting criminals as leaders. Later you open your mouth wide to say our politicians are corrupt.

If I may ask, if Tinubu is citizen of the America and he tries to use his "power of persuasion" style of politics do you think he would ever succeed?

Wow....Nigerians truly are out of touch with reality, we have over 20 Tinubus in the U.S. but they are codedly behind the scenes! Tinubu is not in any citizen appointed position, he is a godfather in Nigerian politics hence would not be under the scrutiny you would normally hold elected officials. Even as advanced as the U.S is in terms of politics, there are those underneath such as the Soros and other heavy financial backers who control things behind the scenes. Calling Trump or Blair a saint is just laughable, I don't need to argue about that, it's ridiculous grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Oby Ezekwesili: Tinubu Is Overrated, Can't Even Control Alimosho by zinizta: 5:31pm On Nov 05, 2018
we need more intellectuals in power...i will vote for this woman over any other candidate
Re: Oby Ezekwesili: Tinubu Is Overrated, Can't Even Control Alimosho by Delivar(m): 5:35pm On Nov 05, 2018
abbey621:

Wow....Nigerians truly are out of touch with reality, we have over 20 Tinubus in the U.S. but they are codedly behind the scenes! Tinubu is not in any citizen appointed position, he is a godfather in Nigerian politics hence would not be under the scrutiny you would normally hold elected officials. Even as advanced as the U.S is in terms of politics, there are those underneath such as the Soros and other heavy financial backers who control things behind the scenes. Calling Trump or Blair a saint is just laughable, I don't need to argue about that, it's ridiculous grin grin grin
I am glad you said "codedly behind the scenes". Why can't they come out open and try nonsense like Tinubu does in Nigeria? Besides, the so-called Tinubus in the U.S are just financial backers and not murderers, looters and riggers like Tinubu your lord. Note the difference.
Re: Oby Ezekwesili: Tinubu Is Overrated, Can't Even Control Alimosho by simplycarro: 5:38pm On Nov 05, 2018
Delivar:

Whenever Nigerians stop supporting bad leaders and get serious about electing the right candidate the bolded will not be an issue. There will be millions of volunteers willing to ensure that rougues are not elected as leaders.

Make yourself available to her
You will tell me where in the world such is done on volunteer basis

Una go just sit down in a corner of your room to start proposing some ridiculous stuff
Re: Oby Ezekwesili: Tinubu Is Overrated, Can't Even Control Alimosho by Delivar(m): 5:47pm On Nov 05, 2018
simplycarro:

Make yourself available to her
You will tell me where in the world such is done on volunteer basis

Una go just sit down in a corner of your room to start proposing some ridiculous stuff
If it's not done anywhere in the world does it mean it can't be done? Some situations deserve taking a different approach. If people can come out to protest bad leadership why can't people also volunteer to support good candidates?

1 Like

Re: Oby Ezekwesili: Tinubu Is Overrated, Can't Even Control Alimosho by Gandollar(f): 5:56pm On Nov 05, 2018
simplycarro:

I’m sure no one in her local government in Nnewi south knows she is contesting to be President in Nigeria.

Envy and jealousy of Tinubu will eventually kill some people
Guy! Hahahahahahaha grin grin. You mean somebody can actually be jealous of Tiffnubu's mouth odour? shocked shocked
Re: Oby Ezekwesili: Tinubu Is Overrated, Can't Even Control Alimosho by simplycarro: 5:59pm On Nov 05, 2018
Delivar:

If it's not done anywhere in the world does it mean it can't be done? Some situations deserve taking a different approach. If people can come out to protest bad leadership why can't people also volunteer to support good candidates?

Obviously you just want to engage
Re: Oby Ezekwesili: Tinubu Is Overrated, Can't Even Control Alimosho by ykalhaji(m): 6:04pm On Nov 05, 2018
Abeg make this woman go try get just 20 votes for inside Alimosho. Just 20 oooo. She think say structure na joke.

1 Like

Re: Oby Ezekwesili: Tinubu Is Overrated, Can't Even Control Alimosho by delpee(f): 6:29pm On Nov 05, 2018
The day that we understand that power belongs to 'we the people ', Nigeria will change.
Re: Oby Ezekwesili: Tinubu Is Overrated, Can't Even Control Alimosho by Naza25: 6:33pm On Nov 05, 2018
Oby Ezeks just busy firing shots upandan
Re: Oby Ezekwesili: Tinubu Is Overrated, Can't Even Control Alimosho by abbey621(m): 7:13pm On Nov 05, 2018
Delivar:

I am glad you said "codedly behind the scenes". Why can't they come out open and try nonsense like Tinubu does in Nigeria? Besides, the so-called Tinubus in the U.S are just financial backers and not murderers, looters and riggers like Tinubu your lord. Note the difference.

Hahaha, can you stand bodly in a court of law and accuse him of such? If yes, why can't you sue him? The difference between citizens of the U.S or U.K and that of Nigeria is that in Nigeria we like to hide behind the keyboard and beat our chest while in those countries they actually expose them legally and through the media with cold hard evidence.

1 Like

Re: Oby Ezekwesili: Tinubu Is Overrated, Can't Even Control Alimosho by SirBunky85(m): 7:15pm On Nov 05, 2018
Pekele007:

So you are suddenly no longer from South South

You are as confused as Festus Otobo and Madam Obi combined together multiplied by the lifeless one.
chai,everyone just dey vent their frustrations and anger in various ways
Re: Oby Ezekwesili: Tinubu Is Overrated, Can't Even Control Alimosho by Omonaijani: 7:26pm On Nov 05, 2018
Re: Oby Ezekwesili: Tinubu Is Overrated, Can't Even Control Alimosho by AnyoneButAtiku: 7:27pm On Nov 05, 2018
stephanie11:
@POLITICSNGR

Alimosho for example, is the largest local government in Lagos state with over 1.2million persons resident according to official census figures. In 2015, only about 650,000 of these people registered and obtained their Permanent Voters Cards (PVCs). Faced with the rather unattractive choice of voting for the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP)’s Goodluck Jonathan, or the anyone-but-Jonathan candidacy represented by Muhammadu Buhari, a great many voters chose to abstain.

At the end of the day, the #APCPDP, the twin terrors of Nigeria, only managed to conjure up 140,000 votes between them. In Almighty Alimosho. This says something loud and clear, that Asiwaju Bola Tinubu with all of his ‘might’ and experience in so-called grassroots politics could, at the end of the day, deliver only 86,897 votes for his candidate Buhari and their party.

Madam Due has a point about Tinubu. Sowore has a point about Madam Due.
Anyway, let the sparks continue flying. grin

Say no to #AtikulooterCONtinua
Say no to #Lootocrats
Re: Oby Ezekwesili: Tinubu Is Overrated, Can't Even Control Alimosho by Delivar(m): 7:52pm On Nov 05, 2018
abbey621:

Hahaha, can you stand bodly in a court of law and accuse him of such? If yes, why can't you sue him? The difference between citizens of the U.S or U.K and that of Nigeria is that in Nigeria we like to hide behind the keyboard and beat our chest while in those countries they actually expose them legally and through the media with cold hard evidence.
In a lawless nation like Nigeria suing him is just a waste of time. That would be the wrong approach. To take down the likes of Tinubu the masses needs to be civilised, enlightened and educated to boost and modernize their IQ. That's why I wasn't joking when I earlier said low IQ and lack of education is killing the country. In a country with bright minds these rogue politicians would have been powerless. Education and mindset modernization is actually the key to transform Nigeria and many people don't realise it.

1 Like

Re: Oby Ezekwesili: Tinubu Is Overrated, Can't Even Control Alimosho by abbey621(m): 8:11pm On Nov 05, 2018
Delivar:

In a lawless nation like Nigeria suing him is just a waste of time. That would be the wrong approach. To take down the likes of Tinubu the masses needs to be civilised, enlightened and educated to boost and modernize their IQ. That's why I wasn't joking when I earlier said low IQ and lack of education is killing the country. In a country with bright minds these rogue politicians would have been powerless. Education and mindset modernization is actually the key to transform Nigeria and many people don't realise it.

I beg to differ, Nigerians are a lot smarter than the average American but due to extreme poverty and kissing *** we won't heavily criticize anyone capable of getting us from rags to riches. This has nothing to do with IQ my friend otherwise you would be admitting that you are one of those low IQ individuals grin grin grin. Like I said earlier, you can' take down someone that is not bound by electoral mandate, this is the reason people like the Soros exists here in the U.S, godfatherism and lobbying are forever part of politics, that is why they call politicians 'dirty'.

1 Like

Re: Oby Ezekwesili: Tinubu Is Overrated, Can't Even Control Alimosho by okennem: 9:39pm On Nov 05, 2018
2019 must decide

Meanwhile, hope you are part of this great offer, oya click bellow to buy yours

https://cutit.org/click_me_to_buy_

Re: Oby Ezekwesili: Tinubu Is Overrated, Can't Even Control Alimosho by ekestic1976(f): 9:54pm On Nov 05, 2018
Hotfreezer:
Lol? Which Alimosho?

The same Alimosho that Aregbe is its political leader?
The same Alimosho that Egbe Mandate has in its grip?
The same Alimosho that has always delivered for Tinubu since 1998?

Oby needs our prayers and support. This problem she's facing is not ordinary. Satan has built branch office in her brain.
Re: Oby Ezekwesili: Tinubu Is Overrated, Can't Even Control Alimosho by nku5: 9:57pm On Nov 05, 2018
efighter:

I thought she was a hero in 2015 when she was fighting Jonathan shocked
Re: Oby Ezekwesili: Tinubu Is Overrated, Can't Even Control Alimosho by lereinter(m): 10:16pm On Nov 05, 2018
When u throw caution to the wind cos of Nigeria politics

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Declare Herdsmen Terrorists - South-East Leaders To FG / Buhari Directs Agencies To Certify Locally Made Helicopter / "Don't Negotiate With Boko Haram "- CAN President

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.