Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,616 members, 7,816,531 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:42 PM

How Do I Handle My Babe Incessant Talk Of Marriage - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do I Handle My Babe Incessant Talk Of Marriage (803 Views)

I Am Still Single Because I Haven’t Seen A Man That Can Handle My Backside / How Do I Tell My Fiancee That I Am Tired Of Incessant Sex? / My Babe Threatened To Kill Me If I Leave Her; Should I Take Her Serious? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Handle My Babe Incessant Talk Of Marriage by Biafrareform(m): 10:00pm On Nov 05, 2018
Been dating my babe for 10 months now. We actually met in our final year. We left school last month shaa.

She told me she ain't getting married soon. That she has to do her masters and some other courses b4 she starts thinking of marriage. She will be 20 this month for the record.

But since we left school, babe has been singing marriage to me. Not necessarily telling me to marry her, but all her talk have been centered on marriage. From her friends getting married to guys asking her hand in marriage.

This night she is telling me about another guy asking her hand in marriage.

Nna am tired mehn.
I am not ready for marriage now and I don't want to promise anyone anything for now

How do I handle this.
Re: How Do I Handle My Babe Incessant Talk Of Marriage by wis3(m): 10:03pm On Nov 05, 2018
quit wasting her time and tell her you're not ready for it.
Re: How Do I Handle My Babe Incessant Talk Of Marriage by TheOdd1sOut: 10:04pm On Nov 05, 2018
Marry her angry
Re: How Do I Handle My Babe Incessant Talk Of Marriage by Biafrareform(m): 10:04pm On Nov 05, 2018
wis3:
quit wasting her time and tell her you're not ready for it.

Like she ain't aware I am not ready?

She ain't even ready for this.

Don't know where this obsession about marriage came from lately.

Is becoming boring
Re: How Do I Handle My Babe Incessant Talk Of Marriage by Nobody: 10:15pm On Nov 05, 2018
If you're not ready to marry her and she is ready to be married, Niko, let her marry a guy that's ready.

My worry is, I hope she's prepared for the marriage and not just the wedding?
Re: How Do I Handle My Babe Incessant Talk Of Marriage by wis3(m): 10:17pm On Nov 05, 2018
Biafrareform:

Is becoming boring
tell her when you think you'd be ready if you are interested in her.
Re: How Do I Handle My Babe Incessant Talk Of Marriage by seunlayi(m): 10:19pm On Nov 05, 2018
Simply marry her right away
Re: How Do I Handle My Babe Incessant Talk Of Marriage by Nobody: 10:20pm On Nov 05, 2018
Let her read this thread.

Even if her cranium is 5cm thick, she'll get the message

Or you can start a little drama.
Get angry at the mention of the word marriage.
Throw tantrums and let her know it's your phobia. grin
Re: How Do I Handle My Babe Incessant Talk Of Marriage by Biafrareform(m): 10:27pm On Nov 05, 2018
kennygee:
If you're not ready to marry her and she is ready to be married, Niko, let her marry a guy that's ready.

My worry is, I hope she's prepared for the marriage and not just the wedding?

I am not ready ohhhhhh. And she knows.

What does a 20 year old that just left school last month know about marriage bikonu.
Maybe nah her body dey deceive her

1 Like

Re: How Do I Handle My Babe Incessant Talk Of Marriage by jumpandpas(m): 10:29pm On Nov 05, 2018
Biafrareform:

I am not ready ohhhhhh. And she knows.

What does a 20 year old that just left school last month know about marriage bikonu.
Maybe nah her body dey deceive her

Send her number to me, lemme talk sense into her.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Handle My Babe Incessant Talk Of Marriage by Nobody: 11:21pm On Nov 05, 2018
It's just female selfishness. She wants to know where your relationship is heading, not necessarily that she wants to get married immediately, but just to be sure that you have thoughts of settling down with her.
Re: How Do I Handle My Babe Incessant Talk Of Marriage by ednut1(m): 11:25pm On Nov 05, 2018
Free her. D guy wont even marry her. All na scam

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Do I Handle My Babe Incessant Talk Of Marriage by CreepyBlackpool: 11:38pm On Nov 05, 2018
at 20 she's already desperate for marraige

like she doesn't have any other dreams, no aspirations,no career to pursue.
She just wants to start making babies right after school? undecided

nawao

wait, you ma just left school too, how does she expect you to cater for a family right now? Do you already have a very good job? Is your father Dangote or Buhari?

tell her to follow her other suitors biko. Enjoy your bachelorship my nigga. Don't let some desperate hoe tie you down right after school

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Handle My Babe Incessant Talk Of Marriage by Nobody: 11:47pm On Nov 05, 2018
my guy, if the babe dey in a hast clear road for her make she pass go find person wey ready if you never ready. just like you will do as a driver driving on a high way. all dis ladies sef.
Re: How Do I Handle My Babe Incessant Talk Of Marriage by AmazingELixir: 12:13am On Nov 06, 2018
Op if she meets your expectations as a life partner and you feel you're financially ok....go ahead and marry her ooh....

That cliché of I'm not ready to get married now is outdated and lost relevance, nothing is as wonderful as growing with your kids.

Besides no law says you can't routinely try out other soups if that is your worry.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Handle My Babe Incessant Talk Of Marriage by EbukaHades10(m): 1:25am On Nov 06, 2018
Turn her to "Lordess" of the ring. If u no get ring,give her key holder.
Re: How Do I Handle My Babe Incessant Talk Of Marriage by ImaIma1(f): 8:31am On Nov 06, 2018
Biafrareform:

Is becoming boring

Communicate. Ask her what changed. That her plan was to do Masters and you thought both of you were on the same page...what has changed? Is it because of her friends or too many suitors. Ask her all this and tell her that she knows you are not ready. But if she is ready, she can go ahead

(1) (Reply)

Only Pained Guys Shame Ladies. / I Don’t Know Why I Can’t Fall In Love / Why Is Bonny Island Considered Blessed?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.