Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,523 members, 7,819,883 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:53 AM

"I Am A Runs Girl" Nigerian Lady On Twitter - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "I Am A Runs Girl" Nigerian Lady On Twitter (647 Views)

“it’s A Privilege To Be Able To Sleep With A White Girl” – Nigerian Man Says / I Think My Wife Was A Runs Girl' - Nigerian Man Cries Out / The Backside Of A Runs Girl A Man Slept With Without Condom (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"I Am A Runs Girl" Nigerian Lady On Twitter by AugustineSilva(m): 6:43am On Nov 06, 2018
A Nigerian Lady Who is Simply Known as Weird Bella Has Stunned People On Twitter After she Publicly Admitted Being A Runs Giel....
She Went Further To Say That she Could Travel anywhere To Be with A Customer If He Could Pay For Her Transport And Also For His Pleasure.....

Re: "I Am A Runs Girl" Nigerian Lady On Twitter by Nackzy: 6:48am On Nov 06, 2018
Your late, We have seen them everywhere, Most of them Yahoo boys have ended their career
Don't worry continue in your profession
Your career will soon End
I don't blame you i blame your mother cos she was a runs Girl
What's her state Today? possibly Bad, cos if it was good she'll probably be sending you to trips in Dubai and the rest of the world

1 Like

Re: "I Am A Runs Girl" Nigerian Lady On Twitter by Brizzy404: 6:48am On Nov 06, 2018
It's called digital marketing

1 Like

Re: "I Am A Runs Girl" Nigerian Lady On Twitter by shamack: 6:50am On Nov 06, 2018
Waaaaoh this oloshos are becoming well exposed to modern facilities.....soon we will have an award night for best olosho if the year

2 Likes

Re: "I Am A Runs Girl" Nigerian Lady On Twitter by SenhorSean(m): 6:56am On Nov 06, 2018
Wow... Free advertisement...Very soon, oloshos will start having business card.
Re: "I Am A Runs Girl" Nigerian Lady On Twitter by cinoedhunter: 7:15am On Nov 06, 2018
Pay all this money finish and I might not stay on top u pass 10mins... o girl, u will be servicing me with a discount of 2 weeks angry
Re: "I Am A Runs Girl" Nigerian Lady On Twitter by Kooldon(f): 7:34am On Nov 06, 2018
Alejod:
See advert!
See Jesus

(1) (Reply)

Bride With Angelic Voice Leads Praise And Worship On Her Wedding Day! / A Man Propose To His Girlfriend At The Cinema. / British Woman Narrates Her Ordeal In Hands Of Her Spiritual Husband

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.