Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,389 members, 7,815,828 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:02 PM

Ese Walter And Benny Ark Are Separated - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ese Walter And Benny Ark Are Separated (3370 Views)

Ese Walter Explain How Her Affairs With Pastor Fatoyinbo Destroy Her Marriage / SCANDAL: My Affair With Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA – Ese Walter / Ese Walter Shows Her Belly After Child Birth (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ese Walter And Benny Ark Are Separated by OgaGist: 6:34pm On Nov 07, 2018
You remember Ese Walter? The lady that was allegedly involved with Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo of COZA church in a sex scandal. The new gist we have is that Ese Walter is separated from husband Benny Ark, whom she got married to less than a year after the scandal in 2013.

In a post she made on her Facebook profile, she wrote of the questions some of her fans asked her via inbox and some wanted to know if she was truly separated from her husband.

She responded in the affirmative and then went ahead to write a note on it.

Read:

Inbox message-

“Ese you look a lot better since the separation…”

At least three people have messaged me with the same content said differently and I thought to respond about that comment.

It is true.

I look a lot better than I did since coming out about the separation.

I think the first reason is because I no longer have to pretend or use silence to keep the truth of the separation.

Another thing is, while married, I felt I had to be certain ways. Sometimes, many times, I compromised even to my own discomfort.

The people pleasing part of me came out fully in marriage. I didn’t trust myself, let alone Boobdaddy. I didn’t know what a family was supposed to be and I had times where I didn’t feel like Boobdaddy and I were family. It was like there is me and this child I birth, then there’s this man responsible for the pregnancy whom is called husband and we are somehow supposed to live in this four cornered space…. forever?

I could never admit that I didn’t get that. And worse, didn’t want it. Why did I feel choked sometimes? Surely I was the only married woman who didn’t want to see her dear husband so much in a week.

I had to pretend and swallow all of these things I considered weird and wrong of me.

Now… I live alone with my compulsory tenants (Boobies. That’s short for Boobbabies

Being in this space where I can be me. Whatever that means to me, and the many changes that will rise, without worrying about pleasing another person outside myself, is very freeing. Selfish too. (I am a selfish woman)

It gets lonely sometimes but at least this lonely makes sense. The type of lonely I used to experience didn’t make sense. How can you feel lonely when you have a live-in partner?

So yes, I do look better and that’s because I FEEL better about Ese. And I no longer have to hide my uncomfortable truths.

It also helps that Boobdaddy and I have been able to build friendship. We used to be good friends before marriage tried to scatter the friendship

We ditched the marriage and kept the friendship. And family

I am happy and content on the inside. This shows on the outside as “looking better.”

Plus, I have activated my vampirism genes. I’m done aging as we know it

Sending love from here

BY GISTMORE - http://gistmore.com/ese-walter-separated-husband

Re: Ese Walter And Benny Ark Are Separated by OgaGist: 6:34pm On Nov 07, 2018

Re: Ese Walter And Benny Ark Are Separated by WinningEleven(m): 6:37pm On Nov 07, 2018
So I should read this epistle because some unknown elements separated abi?
How e take concern me?

4 Likes

Re: Ese Walter And Benny Ark Are Separated by megareal: 6:46pm On Nov 07, 2018
Marriage is not for everyone, that is what society fails to realize. Some people would be happier or still alive if they hadn't married.

Can't judge her choice.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ese Walter And Benny Ark Are Separated by olatuneji: 7:02pm On Nov 07, 2018
Marriage is not for everyone.
The reason i'm never moved whenever i see pre-wedding photos of intending couples hitting front page on nairaland.Majority dont know what it entails to live a happy married life.money will make your marriage sweet but it doesnt guarantee how long it will last.The mistake many make.
Marriage is meant for those who are patient,tolerant,understanding,and those who can endure.

2 Likes

Re: Ese Walter And Benny Ark Are Separated by Jestin: 10:54pm On Nov 07, 2018
A lot of this new generation does not really know the meaning of marriage

1 Like

Re: Ese Walter And Benny Ark Are Separated by CalciumB3: 10:55pm On Nov 07, 2018
Every marriage
Re: Ese Walter And Benny Ark Are Separated by Sweetcollins: 10:55pm On Nov 07, 2018
Aluu
Re: Ese Walter And Benny Ark Are Separated by NwaAmaikpe: 10:55pm On Nov 07, 2018
shocked

She has lost her sex appeal and looks utterly horrible.
I doubt any pastor will still find her sexually attractive.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ese Walter And Benny Ark Are Separated by OldBeer: 10:55pm On Nov 07, 2018
And then?

Who is the idiotic mod that is pushing this news twice in one night?

We tell you say we no see am before?

1 Like

Re: Ese Walter And Benny Ark Are Separated by Slikbae: 10:55pm On Nov 07, 2018
undecided
Re: Ese Walter And Benny Ark Are Separated by Groovenaija360(m): 10:56pm On Nov 07, 2018
Buhari must be sent home come 2019

Oya Atikulating now

1 Like

Re: Ese Walter And Benny Ark Are Separated by Pidginwhisper: 10:56pm On Nov 07, 2018
Again!! angry
Re: Ese Walter And Benny Ark Are Separated by Primusinterpares(m): 10:56pm On Nov 07, 2018
Someone once said the days of virtuous women ended with our parents...
The broken marriages these days scares even the devil...

Broken plate and marriages which one gets broken fast?

1 Like

Re: Ese Walter And Benny Ark Are Separated by Pearlyakin(m): 10:58pm On Nov 07, 2018
Sometimes you just think about it that Marriage is overrated, so na this u_ gly girl that pastor with swag get issues with then.
Re: Ese Walter And Benny Ark Are Separated by MANNABBQGRILLS: 10:58pm On Nov 07, 2018
What goes around comes around.....
Re: Ese Walter And Benny Ark Are Separated by madjune(m): 10:58pm On Nov 07, 2018
Right from 2013 when she was all over the news in the sex scandal, I knew this girl has issues.

Looking at her, you can just tell she has long throat for what the average man may not easily provide.
Re: Ese Walter And Benny Ark Are Separated by flyca: 11:00pm On Nov 07, 2018
“Marriage is majorly an investment for old age” cool
Try and marry right. Try to stay married wink

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ese Walter And Benny Ark Are Separated by GOFRONT(m): 11:00pm On Nov 07, 2018
Pastors and functional prrreeecks
Re: Ese Walter And Benny Ark Are Separated by omogesola: 11:22pm On Nov 07, 2018
Ese.
I am not going to judge you for your decisions but I think you lack the understanding of the institution you went into. Unfortunately, a lot of intending couples are still like you; they lack the same understanding. Most intending couple only look forward to the glamorous ceremony, & no knowledge of life after. Every institution has its constitution, especially the Institution of Marriage. It is an institution where:
1. None of you can go into with an ulterior motive. The timing has to be right, your readiness defined, & the willingness to take up responsibilities
has to be undiluted
2. The man must be READY to lead & the woman provides a strong support system. (NB: The man cannot do it alone)
3. You will take a lot of compromises; you will have to be 'selfless'. You will bend who you are before you can co-exist successfully.
4. Your space is no longer your space, it has become our space & you are responsible for each other in ALL ways
5. The happiness & the emotional stability of both of you becomes each other's responsibility
6. You will commit financially. It is no longer my money but our money (A lot of people may not agree with this but it is the truth)

I could go on and on.....
Then who says these changes will be easy tasks? Quite difficult I must confess judging from my 12 years experience in marriage.

You see when couples decide to go their separate ways as if they were never in love, it baffles me.
God himself instituted marriage. When He created man, by Himself o, He looked at man & said 'It is not good for a man to be alone, find him a woman". God made man sleep, & he took bones from him & made woman. Adam looked at the woman & said, "This is the bone of my bone.....". In short, a man's destiny is incomplete without a woman.

Ese. Whatever God has joined together, Let no man put asunder. You & your husband, go & find the missing piece in your marriage. You can make it work. IT IS NOT EASY BUT IT IS POSSIBLE

(1) (Reply)

Church Worship Leaders Caught Red-handed Having Sex During All Night Service / What Is Wrong Having A First Date In A Guys House. / When Can You Start Giving A Girl You Just Met Money?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.