Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,489 members, 7,819,774 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:00 PM

“I Can’t Sit On Any Dick Less Than 450k Per Night” – Nigerian Lady Declares - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / “I Can’t Sit On Any Dick Less Than 450k Per Night” – Nigerian Lady Declares (98242 Views)

"I Owe No Man A Tight P*ssy, If You Can't Swim Get Drown" - Lady Declares. / Commissioner For Slay Queens & Sexiness: Lady Declares Herself, Shares Photos / "I'm Only Available For Sex" - Nigerian Lady Declares (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: “I Can’t Sit On Any Dick Less Than 450k Per Night” – Nigerian Lady Declares by Adesolomon2014(m): 2:01pm On Nov 08, 2018
Awoo88:

Na only ur mama maid u Don Bleep be that. Or ur neighbor teenage inexperienced child u dey finger for toilet.

U must be a perv to be this experienced.(
Re: “I Can’t Sit On Any Dick Less Than 450k Per Night” – Nigerian Lady Declares by Gidah: 2:03pm On Nov 08, 2018
Wey bone full your face
Re: “I Can’t Sit On Any Dick Less Than 450k Per Night” – Nigerian Lady Declares by iukpe: 2:04pm On Nov 08, 2018
Just imagine that, and we are about to move up to N30,000 minimum wage. lipsrsealed
Re: “I Can’t Sit On Any Dick Less Than 450k Per Night” – Nigerian Lady Declares by mendula(m): 2:05pm On Nov 08, 2018
iGISTMORE:
A Nigerian lady has taken to popular Facebook group to declare that she can’t h*e her way for anything less than 450 thousand Naira for one night.

Nikki Fe Fe, while posting randy photos of herself on the group, stated categorically that she won’t sit on any d*ck for less than her stipulated amount.

Sharing her photos on the group Nikki tells single guys to utilize her raunchy photos at night as it will catalyze the process of reaching their most sensual satisfaction.

She wrote,

BY GISTMORE - http://gistmore.com/cant-sit-dick-less-450k-per-night-nigerian-lady-declares

450k per night and u are posing with a 300naira okrika Jean when girls with expensive wear queue for 10k per night with beta figure and fresher skin....hmm 450k kee u dere.
Re: “I Can’t Sit On Any Dick Less Than 450k Per Night” – Nigerian Lady Declares by jericco1(m): 2:06pm On Nov 08, 2018
look at this Hungarian. stupid sluť

1 Like

Re: “I Can’t Sit On Any Dick Less Than 450k Per Night” – Nigerian Lady Declares by Wizaugpet(m): 2:06pm On Nov 08, 2018
How many Mansions you don build now

See the Okrika you dy wear for Yansh, you dy here dy shout 450k... undecided
Re: “I Can’t Sit On Any Dick Less Than 450k Per Night” – Nigerian Lady Declares by inereunwa1(m): 2:08pm On Nov 08, 2018
please o my sister don't let some boys take you do yeye o hmm mm because to them that 450k is an investment o
Re: “I Can’t Sit On Any Dick Less Than 450k Per Night” – Nigerian Lady Declares by samzy(m): 2:08pm On Nov 08, 2018
Is it in my same yaba she is talking about or another yaba becos this girl dey learn with her ugly face

1 Like

Re: “I Can’t Sit On Any Dick Less Than 450k Per Night” – Nigerian Lady Declares by Epunch1(m): 2:09pm On Nov 08, 2018
Heloct:
The 450k isn't showing in her life.

What I think is she's broke and wants to sound expensive so expensive peeps can patronise her but her appearance says otherwise.
As 4mua i dnt lik dat ass wey i dy see so wey inside dat 7h naira jeans she lack fresh on her legs coz d fin supose start 4rm ther b4 e get gt 2d ass. so u c somefin is wrng i suspct malnutrition!
Re: “I Can’t Sit On Any Dick Less Than 450k Per Night” – Nigerian Lady Declares by abbeyty(m): 2:09pm On Nov 08, 2018
Olosho, her toto must be made of gold. Watch this old woman playing with her favorite toy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c8duFvnNkK0
Re: “I Can’t Sit On Any Dick Less Than 450k Per Night” – Nigerian Lady Declares by Foodforthought: 2:11pm On Nov 08, 2018
Heloct:
The 450k isn't showing in her life.

What I think is she's broke and wants to sound expensive so expensive peeps can patronise her but her appearance says otherwise.
Spot on
Re: “I Can’t Sit On Any Dick Less Than 450k Per Night” – Nigerian Lady Declares by inereunwa1(m): 2:11pm On Nov 08, 2018
undecidedand look at the size of her pants
Re: “I Can’t Sit On Any Dick Less Than 450k Per Night” – Nigerian Lady Declares by mendula(m): 2:12pm On Nov 08, 2018
450k and everything u are wearing isn't event worth 5k....madam you look really hungry and starved....
Re: “I Can’t Sit On Any Dick Less Than 450k Per Night” – Nigerian Lady Declares by vetrovialMan(m): 2:18pm On Nov 08, 2018
Omihanifa:
And yet she's wearing cheap clothes and looking starved undecided

this one wey be like boborisky twin
Re: “I Can’t Sit On Any Dick Less Than 450k Per Night” – Nigerian Lady Declares by 7inches: 2:18pm On Nov 08, 2018
Omihanifa:

LMAO u really exposed her bro.
With this pics o sound if she is even seeing 10k per night grin
.. LMAO SEE HER SEE 450K grin
Re: “I Can’t Sit On Any Dick Less Than 450k Per Night” – Nigerian Lady Declares by inereunwa1(m): 2:19pm On Nov 08, 2018
And she has two Facebook account clearly she is online olosho stylishly advertising her guuds to potential customers.

Re: “I Can’t Sit On Any Dick Less Than 450k Per Night” – Nigerian Lady Declares by Black27: 2:22pm On Nov 08, 2018
Receive sense in Jesus name
Re: “I Can’t Sit On Any Dick Less Than 450k Per Night” – Nigerian Lady Declares by OrireSA(m): 2:24pm On Nov 08, 2018
Chai! See this witch, what can she do ordinary ashawo can not do? I didn't mind buy her a plain ticket plus paying her fee but R17710.75 for one night mxm she's mad. I know people think I'm joking but I'm very serious I was honestly going to contact her fly her here and fly her back to Nigeria until I googled how much N450000 is in rands. I won't lie have money I could pay her that money for one night but that's to much and it hurts because I wanted her as a girlfriend sex was just going to be my way of getting to know her.
Re: “I Can’t Sit On Any Dick Less Than 450k Per Night” – Nigerian Lady Declares by louis1995: 2:24pm On Nov 08, 2018
with her nose like pinocchio
Re: “I Can’t Sit On Any Dick Less Than 450k Per Night” – Nigerian Lady Declares by Andrewemekus(m): 2:24pm On Nov 08, 2018
Even if you rub sugar put for your vagina or pudendal nerve
Re: “I Can’t Sit On Any Dick Less Than 450k Per Night” – Nigerian Lady Declares by shoricha(m): 2:26pm On Nov 08, 2018
Like she carry gold for body undecided
Re: “I Can’t Sit On Any Dick Less Than 450k Per Night” – Nigerian Lady Declares by inereunwa1(m): 2:26pm On Nov 08, 2018
Bantam:
With 450k I can bleep 450 oloshos who have the same Smelly Pussy you possess,i will Fûck black,white,thick,slim,bbw,milf,i will even get tired before I reach 100 for that year so tell me.. What am I paying for? Am I buying Land? or am I trying to Rescue my family member u locked inside it?
grin
Re: “I Can’t Sit On Any Dick Less Than 450k Per Night” – Nigerian Lady Declares by Hbiscuz: 2:28pm On Nov 08, 2018
450k go buy me like one hectare of land for my village...or strangely buy one small car wen I go dey use for Uber to collect like 120k monthly! Some people are jst dull! I think cash...not bones like dis babe! See her dry yanash jare
Re: “I Can’t Sit On Any Dick Less Than 450k Per Night” – Nigerian Lady Declares by Awoo88: 2:30pm On Nov 08, 2018
Adesolomon2014:

U must be a perv to be this experienced.(
Naa! I am not. I like paying for sex. I like matured in their late twenties to mid thirties. No matter the amount, I am playing and the lady is hustling. And hustling is never fun no matter how much they pretend. But for kids like you or man too poor to pay for sex, those are the real perverts .
Re: “I Can’t Sit On Any Dick Less Than 450k Per Night” – Nigerian Lady Declares by jconsulting(f): 2:31pm On Nov 08, 2018
Every body wants attention ......this broom ...wey look like tooth pick
Re: “I Can’t Sit On Any Dick Less Than 450k Per Night” – Nigerian Lady Declares by Ategberoson(m): 2:32pm On Nov 08, 2018
Awoo88:

Na only ur mama maid u Don Bleep be that. Or ur neighbor teenage inexperienced child u dey finger for toilet.

I'm not responsible for your stagnant brain upgrading neither am I the one that made your parent not to trained you properly

I have never pay for a pvssy in my life and I will never pay except if Bride price will be tagged with that

my mom don't have a maid and if you and your generation engage in such awful acts of abusing innocent child I don't and will never do it in my life

adult pvssy I never fvck finish na teenage own go dey shark me? don't publicized your foolishness next time
Re: “I Can’t Sit On Any Dick Less Than 450k Per Night” – Nigerian Lady Declares by Bradiyung(m): 2:33pm On Nov 08, 2018
i think she mean 450 naira, she is too scurvy nd not beatiful

1 Like

Re: “I Can’t Sit On Any Dick Less Than 450k Per Night” – Nigerian Lady Declares by mmyfarmsltd(m): 2:33pm On Nov 08, 2018
olosho, potential ritual candidate.
iGISTMORE:
A Nigerian lady has taken to popular Facebook group to declare that she can’t h*e her way for anything less than 450 thousand Naira for one night.

Nikki Fe Fe, while posting randy photos of herself on the group, stated categorically that she won’t sit on any d*ck for less than her stipulated amount.

Sharing her photos on the group Nikki tells single guys to utilize her raunchy photos at night as it will catalyze the process of reaching their most sensual satisfaction.

She wrote,

BY GISTMORE - http://gistmore.com/cant-sit-dick-less-450k-per-night-nigerian-lady-declares

Re: “I Can’t Sit On Any Dick Less Than 450k Per Night” – Nigerian Lady Declares by inereunwa1(m): 2:34pm On Nov 08, 2018
wow she just disable one of her Facebook account hahahaha I can't stop laughing the Hussle is REAL hahahahahahahahahahahahahah
Re: “I Can’t Sit On Any Dick Less Than 450k Per Night” – Nigerian Lady Declares by sweetilicious(f): 2:36pm On Nov 08, 2018
Omihanifa:
Some prostitutes make money but because it is ill gotten,it usually not utilized effectively.
Re: “I Can’t Sit On Any Dick Less Than 450k Per Night” – Nigerian Lady Declares by Mickydon49741(m): 2:40pm On Nov 08, 2018
Hmmmmmmmmmmm, see her useless body. Me I won't even pay 1k to lash her. Don't worry Senators are coming to use you for Elections Jazz soon
Re: “I Can’t Sit On Any Dick Less Than 450k Per Night” – Nigerian Lady Declares by Codes151(m): 2:40pm On Nov 08, 2018
Ugly

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Ladies And Guys Having Fun In Benin Club (pics, Videos) / My Girlfriend Left My House To Go Have Sex With Another Man / Man Dies In Onitsha Hotel While Having Sex With Lady Friend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.