Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,814 members, 7,817,360 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:57 AM

“I Can’t Sit On Any Dick Less Than 450k Per Night” – Nigerian Lady Declares - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / “I Can’t Sit On Any Dick Less Than 450k Per Night” – Nigerian Lady Declares (98229 Views)

"I Owe No Man A Tight P*ssy, If You Can't Swim Get Drown" - Lady Declares. / Commissioner For Slay Queens & Sexiness: Lady Declares Herself, Shares Photos / "I'm Only Available For Sex" - Nigerian Lady Declares (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: “I Can’t Sit On Any Dick Less Than 450k Per Night” – Nigerian Lady Declares by Heloct(f): 5:15pm On Nov 08, 2018
omooba969:

Your nails though,grin just wondering how effective they are. cool

grin
Re: “I Can’t Sit On Any Dick Less Than 450k Per Night” – Nigerian Lady Declares by heedrysbola(m): 5:16pm On Nov 08, 2018
She don't what it.. I can't have her for even a kobo naira..
Re: “I Can’t Sit On Any Dick Less Than 450k Per Night” – Nigerian Lady Declares by osusu(m): 5:19pm On Nov 08, 2018
technicallyrich:
Her Physical looks does not worth it,she looks cheap.
Except she is adding extra services like licking a guys anus,sucking him untill he cums in her mouth etc.
But even at that 450 for a local naija ruinx is too expensive.
At most 100k for the hot cake under age girls,that are still tight and sweet,not this evening news paper.
EVENING NEWS PAPER?!!!!!!
bros she offend u? abeg pity am small all na hustle
Re: “I Can’t Sit On Any Dick Less Than 450k Per Night” – Nigerian Lady Declares by anigold(m): 5:27pm On Nov 08, 2018
iGISTMORE:
A Nigerian lady has taken to popular Facebook group to declare that she can’t h*e her way for anything less than 450 thousand Naira for one night.

Nikki Fe Fe, while posting randy photos of herself on the group, stated categorically that she won’t sit on any d*ck for less than her stipulated amount.

Sharing her photos on the group Nikki tells single guys to utilize her raunchy photos at night as it will catalyze the process of reaching their most sensual satisfaction.

She wrote,

BY GISTMORE - http://gistmore.com/cant-sit-dick-less-450k-per-night-nigerian-lady-declares

look at this Mr Ibu. Rubbish
Re: “I Can’t Sit On Any Dick Less Than 450k Per Night” – Nigerian Lady Declares by pelumi67(m): 5:30pm On Nov 08, 2018
ninetiethcrown7:
450k bawo.

All these lies, im sorry but if she was collecting 450k she wouldn't be looking like this. #Hungry.

With the okrika trouser � � �
Re: “I Can’t Sit On Any Dick Less Than 450k Per Night” – Nigerian Lady Declares by Seandisputed(m): 5:35pm On Nov 08, 2018
timilehin007:

Lol...I sure say she just said that to thread. .we are use to her gibberish..especially that Jenny Cruz...that one worst
Jenny Cruz own turn go still reach
That group proves again and again that most girls are sex objects

1 Like

Re: “I Can’t Sit On Any Dick Less Than 450k Per Night” – Nigerian Lady Declares by Awoo88: 5:49pm On Nov 08, 2018
Ategberoson:

you will soon read about me on nairaland because I'm still going to create a topic regards to that to educate some dummy on the reason why pvssy is the cheapest commodity to get without paying any dime

you think I give a fvck about what your small brain can capture. pvssy is free and cheap and there is nothing that can overhaul that obvious conviction. sane guys won't agree less
When you typed " pussy is a free commodity...... " I immediately know you type. You need help. I am giving this for free. Show any adult in your family the nonsense you just typed (that is if all the adults in your family are not afflicted with some mental decease that make them think pussy is free) and see his/ her reaction
Re: “I Can’t Sit On Any Dick Less Than 450k Per Night” – Nigerian Lady Declares by Awoo88: 5:53pm On Nov 08, 2018
Adesolomon2014:

Definition of kid is what you wrote up there.
Wrong again! Being a kid is when you think you can pick any girl and have sex with her with any form of exchange. Even in the Qur'an, you can't have free sex without punishment unless you pay some fee for temporary marriage.
Re: “I Can’t Sit On Any Dick Less Than 450k Per Night” – Nigerian Lady Declares by Ategberoson(m): 5:59pm On Nov 08, 2018
Awoo88:

When you typed " pussy is a free commodity...... " I immediately know you type. You need help. I am giving this for free. Show any adult in your family the nonsense you just typed (that is if all the adults in your family are not afflicted with some mental decease that make them think pussy is free) and see his/ her reaction

you're free to define the kind of family you came from publicly

if you've been selling your pvssy long while I'm sure it must have look like Atlantic ocean by now

all these your jargons are nothing to write home about because pvssy had been free from the period of colonialism to this time. only irredeemable imbeciles pay to fvck pvssy

pvssy is the most cheapest thing after pure water. so pvssy is free and will forever be cheesy
Re: “I Can’t Sit On Any Dick Less Than 450k Per Night” – Nigerian Lady Declares by vikstandon(m): 6:04pm On Nov 08, 2018
450k too big to buy her destiny... Indomie and One globe of Onion is enough to get this girl licking u all over
Re: “I Can’t Sit On Any Dick Less Than 450k Per Night” – Nigerian Lady Declares by Nobody: 6:07pm On Nov 08, 2018
To me, she is not sexually appealling.
Re: “I Can’t Sit On Any Dick Less Than 450k Per Night” – Nigerian Lady Declares by ubeh1(m): 6:16pm On Nov 08, 2018
You are not even fresh, i no even see flesh wey this thing get.

1 Like

Re: “I Can’t Sit On Any Dick Less Than 450k Per Night” – Nigerian Lady Declares by spiritedtete: 6:21pm On Nov 08, 2018
Smello on the M I C lol
Re: “I Can’t Sit On Any Dick Less Than 450k Per Night” – Nigerian Lady Declares by jayboy007(m): 6:22pm On Nov 08, 2018
Guess she was referring to 450cfa not Naira. Hungry olosho with her cheap okrika clothes grin

1 Like

Re: “I Can’t Sit On Any Dick Less Than 450k Per Night” – Nigerian Lady Declares by Nobody: 6:22pm On Nov 08, 2018
of course she doesn't mean it.
va va voom qualities?! none!
so what's up with the #450k worth?!
Re: “I Can’t Sit On Any Dick Less Than 450k Per Night” – Nigerian Lady Declares by carrascocity(f): 6:24pm On Nov 08, 2018
IamD18:
If this lekpa olosho worth pass indomie and egg, make I shiit coin.

We know her type.

This shouldn't be news at all she's slap Queen

Her name is Nikki fe fe
It was all for fun on fb
Re: “I Can’t Sit On Any Dick Less Than 450k Per Night” – Nigerian Lady Declares by carrascocity(f): 6:26pm On Nov 08, 2018
sunnymix:
useless prostitute..450k kill you there.
bonny ass. undecided

She's not a prostitute brother
NL IS CRAZY FOR MAKING THIS COME TO FP
IT WAS ALL FOR FUN
HER NAME IS NIKKI FE FE
Re: “I Can’t Sit On Any Dick Less Than 450k Per Night” – Nigerian Lady Declares by Sike(m): 6:28pm On Nov 08, 2018
Radarada
Re: “I Can’t Sit On Any Dick Less Than 450k Per Night” – Nigerian Lady Declares by Eniola25(m): 6:30pm On Nov 08, 2018
�all the way from facebook to confirm
Re: “I Can’t Sit On Any Dick Less Than 450k Per Night” – Nigerian Lady Declares by Okobaroh: 6:34pm On Nov 08, 2018
this is the ugliest animal I have ever seeing in my life
Re: “I Can’t Sit On Any Dick Less Than 450k Per Night” – Nigerian Lady Declares by basilicarome: 6:42pm On Nov 08, 2018
Village olosho looking for cheap popularity. U dey collect 450k per nyt and u are looking like mkpisi.
Ishi mebiekwa gi,bia ka iwere 450k[i][/i]

1 Like

Re: “I Can’t Sit On Any Dick Less Than 450k Per Night” – Nigerian Lady Declares by Isabella6007(f): 6:53pm On Nov 08, 2018
fine u no fine, beta skin u no get, beta leg u no get. My friend gerrout joor!!! try harder next time���

1 Like

Re: “I Can’t Sit On Any Dick Less Than 450k Per Night” – Nigerian Lady Declares by kzeebaba: 7:02pm On Nov 08, 2018
She mean to say 4500 Naira haba when it's not as if she want to start business
Re: “I Can’t Sit On Any Dick Less Than 450k Per Night” – Nigerian Lady Declares by fareed69(m): 7:05pm On Nov 08, 2018
Thunder Fire you
Re: “I Can’t Sit On Any Dick Less Than 450k Per Night” – Nigerian Lady Declares by Awesomefred32(m): 7:12pm On Nov 08, 2018
Na wetin we dy see for facebook group YABALEFTONLINEWARD..

nikki fe fe pauh

olosho spotted:x
Re: “I Can’t Sit On Any Dick Less Than 450k Per Night” – Nigerian Lady Declares by RTSC: 7:19pm On Nov 08, 2018
Even colombian whores with as$ the size of manhattan, and beauty like a princess, won't ask close to 400k.

Let alone a bony mgbeke with zero selling point.
Re: “I Can’t Sit On Any Dick Less Than 450k Per Night” – Nigerian Lady Declares by bewla(m): 7:21pm On Nov 08, 2018
ninetiethcrown7:
450k bawo.

All these lies, im sorry but if she was collecting 450k she wouldn't be looking like this. #Hungry.
yes 450 likes u mine
Re: “I Can’t Sit On Any Dick Less Than 450k Per Night” – Nigerian Lady Declares by Anyad231: 7:23pm On Nov 08, 2018
With her 650naira jeans
Re: “I Can’t Sit On Any Dick Less Than 450k Per Night” – Nigerian Lady Declares by themanderon: 8:00pm On Nov 08, 2018
Demon possessed goons everywhere.
Re: “I Can’t Sit On Any Dick Less Than 450k Per Night” – Nigerian Lady Declares by consultancy: 8:06pm On Nov 08, 2018
see her yaba akube jeans. worst is, age is no more on her side. idiot undecided
Re: “I Can’t Sit On Any Dick Less Than 450k Per Night” – Nigerian Lady Declares by unadeymadkwa: 8:25pm On Nov 08, 2018
technicallyrich:
Her Physical looks does not worth it,she looks cheap.
Except she is adding extra services like licking a guys anus,sucking him untill he cums in her mouth etc.
But even at that 450 for a local naija ruinx is too expensive.
At most 100k for the hot cake under age girls,that are still tight and sweet,not this evening news paper.

Pedo spotted
Re: “I Can’t Sit On Any Dick Less Than 450k Per Night” – Nigerian Lady Declares by okenwaa(m): 8:51pm On Nov 08, 2018
Westaslave2:
Okenwaa (rat pikin) oghego
.save her photo 4 ur igbancha! grin

Nah...

Igboncha is a waste of precious erection that I've been saving for your borehole.

I'll drill you until I drain your slimy oil.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

My Girlfriend Left My House To Go Have Sex With Another Man / Ladies And Guys Having Fun In Benin Club (pics, Videos) / Leaked SEX Tape Of South African High School Students Goes Viral(photos+video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.