Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,398 members, 7,819,414 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:56 PM

I Sent N500k To My Fiancée To Open A Shop, She Used It To Settle Family Issues - Romance (26) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Sent N500k To My Fiancée To Open A Shop, She Used It To Settle Family Issues (108395 Views)

She Used Food And Netflix To Get Into My Heart / Man Unknowingly Took His Fiancée To Hotel / Man Offers Girlfriend N500k To Dump Her For Another Lady. She Collects The Money (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (23) (24) (25) (26) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Sent N500k To My Fiancée To Open A Shop, She Used It To Settle Family Issues by placeofallure(f): 10:44am On Nov 20, 2018
Funnicator:

I'm intrigued by intelligent and independent women.

Your style of typing portrayed you as one who was smart; and along the line I was urged to confirm the financial independence you had once claimed on here to have, so I searched & bumped into one of your old posts that gave you away as a married chick with a handsome bachelor on her behind. tongue

Funny enough it was this same sniffy attitude that led me to unravel the beginning of the end of my previous relationship. undecided
I think I need to repent. embarassed

It's good for those of you who can dig. I am too lazy or say too busy to bother.

About being smart, I am flattered. I like you already.
Re: I Sent N500k To My Fiancée To Open A Shop, She Used It To Settle Family Issues by Nobody: 11:20am On Nov 20, 2018
placeofallure:

It's good for those of you who can dig. I am too lazy or say too busy to bother.

About being smart, I am flattered. I like you already.

grin you must like a lot of men then. I want to believe the flatters come often.
Re: I Sent N500k To My Fiancée To Open A Shop, She Used It To Settle Family Issues by placeofallure(f): 2:48pm On Nov 20, 2018
Funnicator:

grin you must like a lot of men then. I want to believe the flatters come often.

No they don't.
Re: I Sent N500k To My Fiancée To Open A Shop, She Used It To Settle Family Issues by trendyprettygir: 10:33pm On Nov 27, 2018
Elder0001:

God gave you a brain for a reason.

To whom brain is given,sense is expected.

I wanted to respond.

After seeing your profile I changed my mind.

I am not a feminist. While I believe women should be empowered and not enslaved, I can neither use your type of brain to reason, neither do I need your kind of sense.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Sent N500k To My Fiancée To Open A Shop, She Used It To Settle Family Issues by Nobody: 1:25pm On Nov 28, 2018
trendyprettygir:

I wanted to respond.

After seeing your profile I changed my mind.

I am not a feminist. While I believe women should be empowered and not enslaved, I can neither use your type of brain to reason, neither do I need your kind of sense.

Okay kid
Re: I Sent N500k To My Fiancée To Open A Shop, She Used It To Settle Family Issues by trojan84(m): 4:47pm On Nov 28, 2018
MhizzAJ:
Who is thos cocoNUT head above me.

How is she a useless girl.

Its not by force to be in a relationship

If you cannot cope with her , leave her alone.

Some men are very capable....they wont complain..
They wouldnt mind spending all their savings for her afterall shes your girlfriend.
Stingy man
Wtf are u saying? Because some men can afford such does not mean she should do such without consulting the man be it gf or wife.
Re: I Sent N500k To My Fiancée To Open A Shop, She Used It To Settle Family Issues by trojan84(m): 11:19pm On Nov 28, 2018
Blakjewelry:
too many sentiments here
Bros u are on point jare
Re: I Sent N500k To My Fiancée To Open A Shop, She Used It To Settle Family Issues by trojan84(m): 11:33pm On Nov 28, 2018
Liliyann:

Who do we have here?? Little girl, this isn't kiddies section!!! Run along, go play with your toys!!! State your point and don't ever mention me again!!! I don't have the time for asslickers!!! You are a big shame to womanhood!!!
See who is talking about shame. Y nairaland no get hate button sef
Re: I Sent N500k To My Fiancée To Open A Shop, She Used It To Settle Family Issues by tootight(m): 12:09am On Nov 29, 2018
you dnt have to be angry, her family is her shop!
Re: I Sent N500k To My Fiancée To Open A Shop, She Used It To Settle Family Issues by ImaIma1(f): 11:00am On Nov 29, 2018
So many guys here are too money conscious. Their blood pressure shoots up when it involves money.
Re: I Sent N500k To My Fiancée To Open A Shop, She Used It To Settle Family Issues by Japhet31: 5:20pm On May 25, 2019
Timtim007:

Maybe you were considering it...thanks..I got the money from nairaland..and i have ordered for my bags of crayfish.. There's a payment plan..and I intend to pay back every kobo..

Were you able to and have you *pay back every kobo*
Re: I Sent N500k To My Fiancée To Open A Shop, She Used It To Settle Family Issues by Timtim007(f): 12:23pm On May 26, 2019
Japhet31:

Were you able to and have you *pay back every kobo*
Done and dusted sir
Re: I Sent N500k To My Fiancée To Open A Shop, She Used It To Settle Family Issues by Japhet31: 6:39pm On May 26, 2019
Timtim007:

Done and dusted sir

You still run the biz?
Re: I Sent N500k To My Fiancée To Open A Shop, She Used It To Settle Family Issues by Nobody: 11:26am On Jun 11, 2019
We buy and sell Paypal, Btc, Payoneer,Skrill and Gift cards.

Paid vpn @ 3500 nord,Expressvpn,hidemyass and Ipvanish etc

Google Voice @ 3500 bulk sale available wilt discount

Foreign WhatsApp number

Spotify @1000 enjoy Premium FnF

ALL STREAMING PRODUCTS
Hulu @ 2500

Netflix @ 2500
Iptv @ 3500
GearTv: 3000

Uber US giftcard (ask)

Google AdWords Code $100 pay half price

NBA Sunday Ticket : 5500

NFL show 5000

ESPN+ 3500

HBO 3500

filmon-com 3500

Bring your gift cards for loading instantly payment
Re: I Sent N500k To My Fiancée To Open A Shop, She Used It To Settle Family Issues by Stephandeswardt: 12:04pm On Jun 11, 2019
Liliyann:
Your mates are spending more than that on their girl and you are here crying coz of 500k!!!

If you are truly in love with that girl, everything about her should come first!!
I can't date someone that doesn't have the welfare of my family at heart!!
So, you allowed her to use the money to settle family issues when you could have done it as her boyfriend!!

You are such a pathetic broke ass guy!
Free that girl so that she can be with someone that loves and value her!!

MODIFIED!!!
See dem broke ass niggas quoting me!!!
103 quotes in one post and still counting!!!
Its only the broke ones that wail coz of money!!
Real guys spend lavishly on their girl without crying online!!!

You are a fool, I just pray when you have sense, you wont be single and passed menopause with a body count of over 50, and not a single one, wanted to marry you.

2 Likes

Re: I Sent N500k To My Fiancée To Open A Shop, She Used It To Settle Family Issues by Blessing97(m): 11:32pm On Jun 13, 2019
grin grin
Bloooody:

These days I wonder if women on naria land are actually dull or just men.
Dude sent her 500k you hoe and she spent it.
You must work as a hoe at the streets at night you pig.
grin
Bloooody:

These days I wonder if women on naria land are actually dull or just men.
Dude sent her 500k you hoe and she spent it.
You must work as a hoe at the streets at night you pig.
Re: I Sent N500k To My Fiancée To Open A Shop, She Used It To Settle Family Issues by Japhet31: 5:43pm On Sep 01, 2019
Timtim007:

Done and dusted sir

Thumbs up to you... Congratulations
Re: I Sent N500k To My Fiancée To Open A Shop, She Used It To Settle Family Issues by philsbaba: 5:52pm On Sep 01, 2019
MhizzAJ:

They wouldnt mind spending all their savings for her afterall shes your girlfriend.
Stingy man
ode. Tell your brother to spend all his savings on his girlfriend nw. Omo shaku shaku

2 Likes

Re: I Sent N500k To My Fiancée To Open A Shop, She Used It To Settle Family Issues by philsbaba: 5:54pm On Sep 01, 2019
Liliyann:
Your mates are spending more than that on their girl and you are here crying coz of 500k!!!

If you are truly in love with that girl, everything about her should come first!!
So, you allowed her to use the money to settle family issues when you could have done it as her boyfriend!!

MODIFIED!!!

Welfare of your family? How about his own family. Gold digger. You need help....

3 Likes

Re: I Sent N500k To My Fiancée To Open A Shop, She Used It To Settle Family Issues by starexjnr(m): 3:05pm On May 08, 2020
Liliyann:

MODIFIED!!!
if your dad spent lavishly on your mom,you wouldn't be here saying this shit
Re: I Sent N500k To My Fiancée To Open A Shop, She Used It To Settle Family Issues by Eazie351(m): 3:18pm On May 08, 2020
I'm not even here to comment, I'm just reading other's comments and adding likes.

lol
Re: I Sent N500k To My Fiancée To Open A Shop, She Used It To Settle Family Issues by donjhyde(m): 6:54am On Jul 23, 2020
If you can let go, then don't complain. Otherwise, go your separate way. As far as I am concern, I can't condole such because I expect her to inform me about the family issues and I will do my possible best to help them.... But to spend capital on family issue is a no go area for me.

To earn money while watching meaningful video online.. Click here

https://oypvideon.xyz/524230896029621/
Re: I Sent N500k To My Fiancée To Open A Shop, She Used It To Settle Family Issues by Deffjam: 7:15am On Jul 23, 2020
MhizzAJ:

Stingy man
total rubbish you just typed up there....nonsense
Re: I Sent N500k To My Fiancée To Open A Shop, She Used It To Settle Family Issues by Deffjam: 7:17am On Jul 23, 2020
Liliyann:

MODIFIED!!!
see you in shiloh 2030.
Re: I Sent N500k To My Fiancée To Open A Shop, She Used It To Settle Family Issues by mechanics(m): 12:48am On Jul 27, 2020
You went too fast o, it's not wise spending that amount like that when she's not yet your wife.
Re: I Sent N500k To My Fiancée To Open A Shop, She Used It To Settle Family Issues by davidswhales(m): 7:44am On Jul 27, 2020
MhizzAJ:

Stingy man

I See you did not read and understand properly before commenting, cos if you had, you would not type this. The guy said they had an agreement to utilise the money to setup her business. So you didn't read that part abi? I Mean how can you have an agreement over sth and do sth else now, and you are here saying another thing entirely yen yen yen
Re: I Sent N500k To My Fiancée To Open A Shop, She Used It To Settle Family Issues by glorious614: 10:37pm On Aug 15, 2022
Dont blame… just have a conversation

(1) (2) (3) ... (23) (24) (25) (26) (Reply)

Godfrey Baguma “Ugliest Man” in Uganda Marries Third Wife In Grand Style -Photos / Lady Goes Braless In Pre-Wedding Photos With Her Man: See Reactions / Lady Invited Her 5 Friends For A Date With Her Man, He Stuck To His Budget

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.