Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,283 members, 7,811,836 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:48 PM

Dog Protects Its Owner Who Slept At The Middle Of The Road After Being Drunk - Pets (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Dog Protects Its Owner Who Slept At The Middle Of The Road After Being Drunk (54099 Views)

US Police Shoot 18ft Pet Snake As It Strangled Its Owner To Death (Pics) / Dog Eats Drunk Herbalist’s Private Parts In Calabar / Cat Refuses To Leave The Grave Site Of Its Owner In Malaysia (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dog Protects Its Owner Who Slept At The Middle Of The Road After Being Drunk by onyedika946(m): 10:01am On Nov 10, 2018
Ufedolove:
The friendship between man and dog has gone back thousands of years. Dogs didn't become "man's best friend" for no reason. They give us unconditional love every day. My question is, do we deserve it? This dog reminds me of the movie titled "Hachiko"
u re right, it reminds me of a movie"am a legend" when a dog gave his life for Will Smith.
Re: Dog Protects Its Owner Who Slept At The Middle Of The Road After Being Drunk by husbandsnatcha(f): 10:02am On Nov 10, 2018
Jiang:
I wanted to have a dog, but I had to settle for a Cat, cause Islamically it ain't a good idea to hava a dog around the house, not that you can't or anything though, but preferably better not

So I made sure I have two, one cat black as hell with deep yellow eyes & the other one pure white, then I got like for large gease, immediately you open the gate, the gease will attack you especially if you are a new face
But islamically is gud 2 kill out of envy , Is also gud 2 love cattle dan human!

1 Like

Re: Dog Protects Its Owner Who Slept At The Middle Of The Road After Being Drunk by husbandsnatcha(f): 10:07am On Nov 10, 2018
royalads:

whats it with you and bashing ladies... Are you sure everything is ok with you? Your type will bash women in the open and depend on them for sustenance in the dark. Live and let live biko. It's becoming boring.
Dnt mind IamD18 ,i personally dumped him wen he was misbehaving last year(sins nt 2 be mention ), ever since then he swear 2 deal wt women! Am sorry iamd18 but i told u i wl expose u...dnt bride mod 2 ban me o
Re: Dog Protects Its Owner Who Slept At The Middle Of The Road After Being Drunk by tunary(m): 10:12am On Nov 10, 2018
IamD18:
Dogs are far more proctetive and caring than ladies.

No wonder Lifeless Buhari loves cows more than his wife.
You are very very correct o bro
Re: Dog Protects Its Owner Who Slept At The Middle Of The Road After Being Drunk by AnalQueenluci: 10:14am On Nov 10, 2018
husbandsnatcha:
Dnt mind IamD18 ,i personally dumped him wen he was misbehaving last year(sins nt 2 be mention ), ever since then he swear 2 deal wt women! Am sorry iamd18 but i told u i wl expose u...dnt bride mod 2 ban me o
Ar u 4 real, if u see hw d guy talked 2 me ...wt name calling even impostor,

somepple cant get over heartbreaks
Re: Dog Protects Its Owner Who Slept At The Middle Of The Road After Being Drunk by Nobody: 10:14am On Nov 10, 2018
husbandsnatcha:
But islamically is gud 2 kill out of envy , Is also gud 2 love cattle dan human!

What a bitter young lady, I face verbal attacks everyday from ur kind both male & female that don't like to mind thier own business, but guess what?

I don't care, Islam is here to stay & I will be a Muslim till the day I depart this world. So keep insulting us till you feel better, grin

3 Likes

Re: Dog Protects Its Owner Who Slept At The Middle Of The Road After Being Drunk by tunary(m): 10:15am On Nov 10, 2018
Emescot:

If that ekuke belonged to me i would have sold it off grin what if u were owing that ur friend money and u are telling him u are broke
The ekuke will just open your yanch lol

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dog Protects Its Owner Who Slept At The Middle Of The Road After Being Drunk by ashala(m): 10:15am On Nov 10, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

This ekuke will never get the accolades given to Jack who stood and defended his master's compound to the end even when Nnamdi KANU had already run away.

An Ekuke will always be an ekuke.
How is it protecting that man when it allowed people get that close to him?
The ekuke further disgraced him by turning him into a footstool.

Will those folks have gone that close if it were a Doberman or a Pitbull?
Would they have had the effrontery to stand and film this?

In my opinion, the only protection that man is getting is from the policeman in the picture.

This man. Always making senseless posts. Smh

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Dog Protects Its Owner Who Slept At The Middle Of The Road After Being Drunk by ashala(m): 10:19am On Nov 10, 2018
Feed a dog for three days; he will remember you for ever. Feed a human for one year;he will forget you the next day.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dog Protects Its Owner Who Slept At The Middle Of The Road After Being Drunk by millhouse: 10:39am On Nov 10, 2018
Ojuri20:
I love dogs
same here ... just that my woman won’t let us keep one .. all effort to convince her has met a flat NO!
Re: Dog Protects Its Owner Who Slept At The Middle Of The Road After Being Drunk by Ayobami7(m): 10:43am On Nov 10, 2018
this is my comment
Re: Dog Protects Its Owner Who Slept At The Middle Of The Road After Being Drunk by minasota(f): 10:49am On Nov 10, 2018
IamD18:

You're A Clown
Re: Dog Protects Its Owner Who Slept At The Middle Of The Road After Being Drunk by BluntBoy(m): 10:52am On Nov 10, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

This ekuke will never get the accolades given to Jack who stood and defended his master's compound to the end even when Nnamdi KANU had already run away.

In my opinion, the only protection that man is getting is from the policeman in the picture.

That is a small dog yet it stood and barked when the policeman got too close. It did the little it could do. At least, it didn't run away. It didn't leave its owner's side. That is bravery and loyalty, no matter how you look at it. How many humans can display that even for their parents?

1 Like

Re: Dog Protects Its Owner Who Slept At The Middle Of The Road After Being Drunk by husbandsnatcha(f): 10:52am On Nov 10, 2018
Jiang:

What a bitter young lady, I face verbal attacks everyday from ur kind both male & female that don't like to mind thier own business, but guess what?

I don't care, Islam is here to stay & I will be a Muslim till the day I depart this world. So keep insulting us till you feel better, grin
just shut up...Hypocrites killing demselves in thousands everyday wen u ask dem ,dey go say "y do igbos hate demselves" just because uncle put poison in his nephews meal or wen we hate our politician.

I just dnt like u pple, y mentioning islam in d first place
Re: Dog Protects Its Owner Who Slept At The Middle Of The Road After Being Drunk by Adesuntim95(m): 10:54am On Nov 10, 2018
It's no news
Re: Dog Protects Its Owner Who Slept At The Middle Of The Road After Being Drunk by encryptjay(m): 11:03am On Nov 10, 2018
Sincinnati:
Male
His name is Pablo.
Nice bicycle you've got there. Hail Juan Pablo for me grin

1 Like

Re: Dog Protects Its Owner Who Slept At The Middle Of The Road After Being Drunk by tundeontop: 11:04am On Nov 10, 2018
Sincinnati:
What breed is this please
German Shepherd

1 Like

Re: Dog Protects Its Owner Who Slept At The Middle Of The Road After Being Drunk by Rubbiish(m): 11:06am On Nov 10, 2018
IamD18:

This guy is crazy cheesy cheesy

U must be same as 'donastan' sth like that....
Re: Dog Protects Its Owner Who Slept At The Middle Of The Road After Being Drunk by Nobody: 11:10am On Nov 10, 2018
husbandsnatcha:
just shut up...Hypocrites killing demselves in thousands everyday wen u ask dem ,dey go say "y do igbos hate demselves" just because uncle put poison in his nephews meal or wen we hate our politician.

I just dnt like u pple, y mentioning islam in d first place

Wow chilax my sister, breath , I see some signs of Alzheimer in you, I have no idea where this Convo is going, but just relax am not gonna hurt you, am thousands of kilometers away grin Besides am not really the dislike, full of complains, intolerant & always angry against other tribes kind of person

1 Like

Re: Dog Protects Its Owner Who Slept At The Middle Of The Road After Being Drunk by EniiT: 11:16am On Nov 10, 2018
Dogs....so loving. So faithful
Re: Dog Protects Its Owner Who Slept At The Middle Of The Road After Being Drunk by zabuur: 11:30am On Nov 10, 2018
IamD18:

U are right jare, reason why ur dad left ur mum for that ur neighbour's mongrel

1 Like

Re: Dog Protects Its Owner Who Slept At The Middle Of The Road After Being Drunk by Crazychris: 11:31am On Nov 10, 2018
AnalQueenluci:
Ar u 4 real, if u see hw d guy talked 2 me ...wt name calling even impostor,

somepple cant get over heartbreaks
as your name implies, you like anal stuff she?
Re: Dog Protects Its Owner Who Slept At The Middle Of The Road After Being Drunk by ceeceeco: 11:40am On Nov 10, 2018
My signature says it all.
Re: Dog Protects Its Owner Who Slept At The Middle Of The Road After Being Drunk by Billionaire09: 11:52am On Nov 10, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

That is not ekuke.

Because of gallant Biafra Jack, all the gallants security dogs will be protected in Biafra restoration.

That dog is worth than all the Nigerians supporting the massacring of innocence Biafrans.
Re: Dog Protects Its Owner Who Slept At The Middle Of The Road After Being Drunk by bigcasava1(m): 12:10pm On Nov 10, 2018
IamD18:

haba! let women be naa!
Re: Dog Protects Its Owner Who Slept At The Middle Of The Road After Being Drunk by Sincinnati: 12:13pm On Nov 10, 2018
encryptjay:

Nice bicycle you've got there.
Hail Juan Pablo for me grin
Thanks man, I’ll sure do... cheesy
Re: Dog Protects Its Owner Who Slept At The Middle Of The Road After Being Drunk by Ojuri20: 12:23pm On Nov 10, 2018
millhouse:
same here ... just that my woman won’t let us keep one .. all effort to convince her has met a flat NO!

E ya, show her pictures and videos of how lovely dogs are like I did to my man she gonna love them.
Re: Dog Protects Its Owner Who Slept At The Middle Of The Road After Being Drunk by Tonimordred(m): 12:36pm On Nov 10, 2018
Sincinnati:
dats a police dog

1 Like

Re: Dog Protects Its Owner Who Slept At The Middle Of The Road After Being Drunk by 2Lynx(m): 12:37pm On Nov 10, 2018
Sincinnati:
German shepherd (GSD)

1 Like

Re: Dog Protects Its Owner Who Slept At The Middle Of The Road After Being Drunk by decoderdgenius(m): 12:57pm On Nov 10, 2018
Jiang:

Not bad exactly, but you need to have a good reason for keeping it like hunting, guarding livestock or guarding crops. keeping them as pets ain't recommended
But why isn't it recommended?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Rapid Response Squad Dog: What Breed Of Dog Is This? / Chimpanzee Helps A Man Climb Tree (Photos) / A Curvy Woman And Her Pet Cat Cooking (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.