Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,340 members, 7,811,987 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:01 AM

Dog Protects Its Owner Who Slept At The Middle Of The Road After Being Drunk - Pets (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Dog Protects Its Owner Who Slept At The Middle Of The Road After Being Drunk (54101 Views)

US Police Shoot 18ft Pet Snake As It Strangled Its Owner To Death (Pics) / Dog Eats Drunk Herbalist’s Private Parts In Calabar / Cat Refuses To Leave The Grave Site Of Its Owner In Malaysia (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dog Protects Its Owner Who Slept At The Middle Of The Road After Being Drunk by Nobody: 1:20pm On Nov 10, 2018
decoderdgenius:

But why isn't it recommended?

It's unhygienic & Carrier of many diseases which maybe fatal to humans most dangerous of them is Capnocytophaga canimorsus, Most people who keep dogs as pets are always in close contact with them & thier kids which makes it highly likely to contract different diseases as opposed to hunters who usually only train dogs for hunting or guarding livestock outside
Re: Dog Protects Its Owner Who Slept At The Middle Of The Road After Being Drunk by UrVillagePpl: 1:35pm On Nov 10, 2018
IamD18:
Dogs are far more proctetive and caring than ladies.

No wonder Lifeless Buhari loves cows more than his wife.

foolish talk....... he cant even spell
Re: Dog Protects Its Owner Who Slept At The Middle Of The Road After Being Drunk by Yoighaman(m): 2:18pm On Nov 10, 2018
A dog is a man's best friend.
Re: Dog Protects Its Owner Who Slept At The Middle Of The Road After Being Drunk by wiseone28: 2:18pm On Nov 10, 2018
decoderdgenius:

But why isn't it recommended?
Them talk say with dog in your house you won't be visited by Angel of blessing when he came visiting
Re: Dog Protects Its Owner Who Slept At The Middle Of The Road After Being Drunk by ophilly: 2:23pm On Nov 10, 2018
Sincinnati:
What breed is this please

...looks like Caucasian.

1 Like

Re: Dog Protects Its Owner Who Slept At The Middle Of The Road After Being Drunk by Obas101(m): 2:24pm On Nov 10, 2018
adedayo3193:

This is a wolf
No be only wolf na hyena.. tear tear dog like this undecided

1 Like

Re: Dog Protects Its Owner Who Slept At The Middle Of The Road After Being Drunk by kharmakhazy: 3:00pm On Nov 10, 2018
where is Nnamdi kanu.....dat ran away and left his ipob agitators alone,so dis dog is far better dan u
Re: Dog Protects Its Owner Who Slept At The Middle Of The Road After Being Drunk by Nobody: 3:28pm On Nov 10, 2018
IamD18:

And 325 lifeless people liked this post...hmmm
Re: Dog Protects Its Owner Who Slept At The Middle Of The Road After Being Drunk by dasparrow: 3:41pm On Nov 10, 2018
I just love dogs. Without dogs in my life, my life wil feel very boring. I love dogs more than people. I trust dogs but I don't trust people. May God continue to bless dogs.
Re: Dog Protects Its Owner Who Slept At The Middle Of The Road After Being Drunk by dasparrow: 3:51pm On Nov 10, 2018
Jiang:

It's unhygienic & Carrier of many diseases which maybe fatal to humans most dangerous of them is Capnocytophaga canimorsus, Most people who keep dogs as pets are always in close contact with them & thier kids which makes it highly likely to contract different diseases as opposed to hunters who usually only train dogs for hunting or guarding livestock outside

The biggest carrier of diseases is man. If you doubt me, ask all those Nigerian people walking around with thousands of sexually transmitted diseases including HIV/AIDS. Many white people share their homes with dogs and live to be in their 90s and 100s like Queen Elizabeth II of England while most Nigerians in Nigeria are lucky if they even get to celebrate their 60th birthday.

1 Like

Re: Dog Protects Its Owner Who Slept At The Middle Of The Road After Being Drunk by Nobody: 3:58pm On Nov 10, 2018
dasparrow:

The biggest carrier of diseases is man. If you doubt me, ask all those Nigerian people walking around with thousands of sexually transmitted diseases including HIV/AIDS. Many white people share their homes with dogs and live to be in their 90s and 100s like Queen Elizabeth II of England while most Nigerians in Nigeria are lucky if they even get to celebrate their 60th birthday.

So you are comparing the Queen's dogs who might even have a whole small clinic with a standard vet 24hours a day & caretakers to bath, give them the best food etc. To dogs owned by normal citizens who sometimes take atleast two days before it gets a bath talkless of brushing it's teeth grin
Re: Dog Protects Its Owner Who Slept At The Middle Of The Road After Being Drunk by dasparrow: 3:59pm On Nov 10, 2018
IamD18:

You are so right. This is why you should never marry a lady because if you do, that makes you a bloody hypocrite and your marraige will surely fail. Make sure you marry a dog who would give you some half Nigerian half canine babies and also cook, clean and slave after your dumb HIV-infested 3rd world Nigerian azz.
Re: Dog Protects Its Owner Who Slept At The Middle Of The Road After Being Drunk by 2ScrewsLoose: 4:00pm On Nov 10, 2018
IamD18:

is that Donald Trump's child?
Re: Dog Protects Its Owner Who Slept At The Middle Of The Road After Being Drunk by seangy4konji: 4:04pm On Nov 10, 2018
More. Faithful than Buhari and all women...

Very nice animal.
Re: Dog Protects Its Owner Who Slept At The Middle Of The Road After Being Drunk by AnalQueenluci: 4:19pm On Nov 10, 2018
Crazychris:
as your name implies, you like anal stuff she?
u wat did u think?
Re: Dog Protects Its Owner Who Slept At The Middle Of The Road After Being Drunk by thunderbabs: 4:20pm On Nov 10, 2018
What i want to know is.... Did the dog follow him to go drink for joint ni coz i suspect dt dog too is drunk but not knocked out cheesy
Re: Dog Protects Its Owner Who Slept At The Middle Of The Road After Being Drunk by Crazychris: 4:35pm On Nov 10, 2018
AnalQueenluci:
u wat did u think?
well that's what came to mind at first when I saw "Anal" thought you will like anal job, just saying....
Re: Dog Protects Its Owner Who Slept At The Middle Of The Road After Being Drunk by AnalQueenluci: 5:03pm On Nov 10, 2018
Crazychris:
well that's what came to mind at first when I saw "Anal" thought you will like anal job, just saying....
yes i love it wt mature men, any problm wt dat
Re: Dog Protects Its Owner Who Slept At The Middle Of The Road After Being Drunk by Crazychris: 5:14pm On Nov 10, 2018
AnalQueenluci:
Ah No problem me too I love it that was why I was lil skeptical seeing your moniker I was like I've seen someone that like what I like.......
Re: Dog Protects Its Owner Who Slept At The Middle Of The Road After Being Drunk by Analeater: 5:39pm On Nov 10, 2018
AnalQueenluci:
I like your boldness, some girls wouldn't say it.... Can I DM you?
Re: Dog Protects Its Owner Who Slept At The Middle Of The Road After Being Drunk by blesssingtime(m): 5:48pm On Nov 10, 2018
check out how dog prices will increase now
Re: Dog Protects Its Owner Who Slept At The Middle Of The Road After Being Drunk by adedayo3193(m): 5:50pm On Nov 10, 2018
Obas101:

No be only wolf na hyena.. tear tear dog like this undecided

grin then what kind of dog is it?
Re: Dog Protects Its Owner Who Slept At The Middle Of The Road After Being Drunk by OsuMustGo: 5:56pm On Nov 10, 2018
EBUBS:

How is it wolf... receive sence
That's what it is
If you're not OK with the answer, ask Google or fùck off!
Re: Dog Protects Its Owner Who Slept At The Middle Of The Road After Being Drunk by DateMynd44(m): 7:40pm On Nov 10, 2018
Kylekent59:
Just yesterday, I went to visit a long time friend. He has a dog "Ekuke" to be precise.

As I opened his gate, the Ekuke saw me and ran away, as I approached his door and knocked he opened. I then entered and the next minute the Ekuke entered. Too my greatest surprise the Ekuke showed me 33k which my friend hid underneath his couch.

Ekukes are very smart, but I prefer the German Shepard, they don't even wanna know who you are and also a gun shot can't even be a threat to them.

oga lie Mohammed how ekuke take show u your friend's 33k?
Re: Dog Protects Its Owner Who Slept At The Middle Of The Road After Being Drunk by DateMynd44(m): 7:43pm On Nov 10, 2018
Alepa:
You counted the money? shocked
u dey mind that lie Mohammed
Re: Dog Protects Its Owner Who Slept At The Middle Of The Road After Being Drunk by DateMynd44(m): 7:46pm On Nov 10, 2018
OsuMustGo:

That's what it is
If you're not OK with the answer, ask Google or fùck off!
censeakay:

That is a wolf
adedayo3193:

This is a wolf
both of una case be like the guy below.
otondos

Re: Dog Protects Its Owner Who Slept At The Middle Of The Road After Being Drunk by AnalQueenluci: 10:48pm On Nov 10, 2018
Analeater:
I like your boldness, some girls wouldn't say it.... Can I DM you?
tanks dear!

u can no wahala
Re: Dog Protects Its Owner Who Slept At The Middle Of The Road After Being Drunk by DRskyman: 10:53pm On Nov 10, 2018
Sincinnati:
What breed is this please

This is likely a product of a cross between a Caucasian shepherd and a German shepherd. It has the head of the gsd but the body-build characteristic of Caucasian shepherds. I think the mother is a Caucasian shepherd while the father is the gsd.

I stand to be corrected though

1 Like

Re: Dog Protects Its Owner Who Slept At The Middle Of The Road After Being Drunk by Analeater: 3:39pm On Nov 11, 2018
AnalQueenluci:
tanks dear!

u can no wahala
please can you send me a DM I'm unable to send DM...
Re: Dog Protects Its Owner Who Slept At The Middle Of The Road After Being Drunk by AnalQueenluci: 11:05pm On Nov 11, 2018
Analeater:
please can you send me a DM I'm unable to send DM...
U av done dat already ...mr analeater ,do u really lick anus hole?
Re: Dog Protects Its Owner Who Slept At The Middle Of The Road After Being Drunk by veykey: 2:00am On Nov 12, 2018
2ScrewsLoose:
is that Donald Trump's child?
Leave my Trump out of this, okay?
Re: Dog Protects Its Owner Who Slept At The Middle Of The Road After Being Drunk by Analeater: 5:48am On Nov 12, 2018
AnalQueenluci:
U av done dat already ...mr analeater ,do u really lick anus hole?
yea with someone that worth special treat. I betcha it can drive you to great ecstasy.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Rapid Response Squad Dog: What Breed Of Dog Is This? / Chimpanzee Helps A Man Climb Tree (Photos) / A Curvy Woman And Her Pet Cat Cooking (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.