Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,362 members, 7,812,032 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:43 AM

Dog Protects Its Owner Who Slept At The Middle Of The Road After Being Drunk - Pets (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Dog Protects Its Owner Who Slept At The Middle Of The Road After Being Drunk (54103 Views)

US Police Shoot 18ft Pet Snake As It Strangled Its Owner To Death (Pics) / Dog Eats Drunk Herbalist’s Private Parts In Calabar / Cat Refuses To Leave The Grave Site Of Its Owner In Malaysia (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dog Protects Its Owner Who Slept At The Middle Of The Road After Being Drunk by tileygrouty(m): 7:01am On Nov 12, 2018
Now days dog is trusted more than many of the people.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dog Protects Its Owner Who Slept At The Middle Of The Road After Being Drunk by AnalQueenluci: 11:13am On Nov 12, 2018
Analeater:
yea with someone that worth special treat. I betcha it can drive you to great ecstasy.
Ouch! We wl see soon so u can drive in there, cos it has been long.

laaaffs,
Re: Dog Protects Its Owner Who Slept At The Middle Of The Road After Being Drunk by Analeater: 12:28pm On Nov 12, 2018
AnalQueenluci:
Ouch! We wl see soon so u can drive in there, cos it has been long.

laaaffs,
aaah sure abeg I've not seen your DM reply betterstill give me your WhatsApp digit plz.
Re: Dog Protects Its Owner Who Slept At The Middle Of The Road After Being Drunk by Nobody: 4:39pm On Jul 02, 2019
tileygrouty:
Now days dog is trusted more than many of the people.

cry
Re: Dog Protects Its Owner Who Slept At The Middle Of The Road After Being Drunk by susthene(m): 3:52pm On Jul 10, 2019
Hello i am in[sup][/sup] P.H and i train dogs to understand commands both for security purposes, friendly dogs, home dogs And etc. I train them to sit,stand, come, ,go,attack , fetch,keep and etc when you other them .Call or add me on Whatsapp for more info:08028144574

Re: Dog Protects Its Owner Who Slept At The Middle Of The Road After Being Drunk by toyobillz(m): 10:14pm On Jul 10, 2019
Sincinnati:
What breed is this please

Caucasian mix

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Rapid Response Squad Dog: What Breed Of Dog Is This? / Chimpanzee Helps A Man Climb Tree (Photos) / A Curvy Woman And Her Pet Cat Cooking (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.