Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,346 members, 7,811,999 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:47 AM

Dog Protects Its Owner Who Slept At The Middle Of The Road After Being Drunk - Pets (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Dog Protects Its Owner Who Slept At The Middle Of The Road After Being Drunk (54102 Views)

US Police Shoot 18ft Pet Snake As It Strangled Its Owner To Death (Pics) / Dog Eats Drunk Herbalist’s Private Parts In Calabar / Cat Refuses To Leave The Grave Site Of Its Owner In Malaysia (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dog Protects Its Owner Who Slept At The Middle Of The Road After Being Drunk by Nobody: 9:40am On Nov 10, 2018
There is a reason dogs are called man's best friend.
Re: Dog Protects Its Owner Who Slept At The Middle Of The Road After Being Drunk by counta23: 9:41am On Nov 10, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

An Ekuke will always be an ekuke.
How is it protecting that man when it allowed people get that close to him?

Will they have gone that close if it were a Doberman or a Pitbull.
In my opinion, the only protection that man is getting is from the policeman in the picture.

The ekuke further disgraced him.
I shouldn't say what's on my mind right now lipsrsealed
Re: Dog Protects Its Owner Who Slept At The Middle Of The Road After Being Drunk by PraisePiano: 9:41am On Nov 10, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

In my opinion, the only protection that man is getting is from the policeman in the picture.

you’ve activated your stupidity again

2 Likes

Re: Dog Protects Its Owner Who Slept At The Middle Of The Road After Being Drunk by Sarang(f): 9:41am On Nov 10, 2018
Why I hate Alcohol..
Turns a mindful person into a complete mad man..
Re: Dog Protects Its Owner Who Slept At The Middle Of The Road After Being Drunk by mayze: 9:42am On Nov 10, 2018
IamD18:
Dogs are far more proctetive and caring than ladies.

No wonder Lifeless Buhari loves cows more than his wife.
u just keep sounding a broken record everyday with this shaming of ladies..r u from a broken home or ur mother cheated on ur father?

1 Like

Re: Dog Protects Its Owner Who Slept At The Middle Of The Road After Being Drunk by hackman34: 9:42am On Nov 10, 2018
Dogs are lovely at times

ladies marry your man if he possesses these character https://infosreal.tk/ladies-marry-guy-straight-away-possess-9-habits/
Re: Dog Protects Its Owner Who Slept At The Middle Of The Road After Being Drunk by royalads: 9:42am On Nov 10, 2018
IamD18:

whats it with you and bashing ladies... Are you sure everything is ok with you? Your type will bash women in the open and depend on them for sustenance in the dark. Live and let live biko. It's becoming boring.

1 Like

Re: Dog Protects Its Owner Who Slept At The Middle Of The Road After Being Drunk by Alepa(m): 9:43am On Nov 10, 2018
Kylekent59:
Just yesterday, I went to visit a long time friend. He has a dog "Ekuke" to be precise.

As I opened his gate, the Ekuke saw me and ran away, as I approached his door and knocked he opened. I then entered and the next minute the Ekuke entered. Too my greatest surprise the Ekuke showed me 33k which my friend hid underneath his couch.

Ekukes are very smart, but I prefer the German Shepard, they don't even wanna know who you are and also a gun shot can't even be a threat to them.

You counted the money? shocked
Re: Dog Protects Its Owner Who Slept At The Middle Of The Road After Being Drunk by Whales610: 9:43am On Nov 10, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

oga Abe g take sense. What I mean is simple common sense you don't have

1 Like

Re: Dog Protects Its Owner Who Slept At The Middle Of The Road After Being Drunk by Namdeenero(m): 9:43am On Nov 10, 2018
Sincinnati:
What breed is this please
It's a Caucasian /German Shepherd mix.... You guys need to visit the pet section of nairaland more.. All petlanders should gather here for selfie cheesy

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dog Protects Its Owner Who Slept At The Middle Of The Road After Being Drunk by condralbedez: 9:44am On Nov 10, 2018
IamD18:

lol,bros they are coming!
Re: Dog Protects Its Owner Who Slept At The Middle Of The Road After Being Drunk by naijacartoon: 9:45am On Nov 10, 2018
check out how dog prices will increase now
Re: Dog Protects Its Owner Who Slept At The Middle Of The Road After Being Drunk by Nobody: 9:46am On Nov 10, 2018
I wanted to have a dog, but I had to settle for a Cat, cause Islamically it ain't a good idea to hava a dog around the house, not that you can't or anything though, but preferably better not

So I made sure I have two, one cat black as hell with deep yellow eyes & the other one pure white, then I got like for large gease, immediately you open the gate, the gease will attack you especially if you are a new face

1 Like

Re: Dog Protects Its Owner Who Slept At The Middle Of The Road After Being Drunk by chigoziri2403(m): 9:46am On Nov 10, 2018
[size=8pt][/size][sup][/sup]
Alepa:
the dog counted the money
Alepa:
Alepa:

1 Like

Re: Dog Protects Its Owner Who Slept At The Middle Of The Road After Being Drunk by Nobody: 9:46am On Nov 10, 2018
Sincinnati:

What's d sex
I like d dog

1 Like

Re: Dog Protects Its Owner Who Slept At The Middle Of The Road After Being Drunk by chigoziri2403(m): 9:47am On Nov 10, 2018
Jiang:
I wanted to have a dog, but I had to settle for a Cat, cause Islamically it ain't a good idea to hava a dog around the house, not that you can't or anything though, but preferably better not
why is a dog bad islamically.

3 Likes

Re: Dog Protects Its Owner Who Slept At The Middle Of The Road After Being Drunk by Francisayo(m): 9:47am On Nov 10, 2018
Sincinnati post=72832
227:

Husky

1 Like

Re: Dog Protects Its Owner Who Slept At The Middle Of The Road After Being Drunk by Josepherike: 9:48am On Nov 10, 2018
Change begins with Buhari and ends with Buhari[color=#000000][/color]
Re: Dog Protects Its Owner Who Slept At The Middle Of The Road After Being Drunk by faithfull18(f): 9:48am On Nov 10, 2018
IamD18:

Attention seeking disorder displayed right here, get help while you can.

1 Like

Re: Dog Protects Its Owner Who Slept At The Middle Of The Road After Being Drunk by lordkoko1: 9:49am On Nov 10, 2018
Re: Dog Protects Its Owner Who Slept At The Middle Of The Road After Being Drunk by Alepa(m): 9:49am On Nov 10, 2018
royalads:

whats it with you and bashing ladies... Are you sure everything is ok with you? Your type will bash women in the open and depend on them for sustenance in the dark. Live and let live biko. It's becoming boring.
Why are you asslicking ladies?

1 Like

Re: Dog Protects Its Owner Who Slept At The Middle Of The Road After Being Drunk by condralbedez: 9:50am On Nov 10, 2018
Lordofthewest:
That's why lamidi kanu loves his dogs more than dumb ipob miscreants.
what's the difference between you guys now?
Re: Dog Protects Its Owner Who Slept At The Middle Of The Road After Being Drunk by chuckjonesbaba(m): 9:50am On Nov 10, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

The ekuke further disgraced him by turning him into a footstool.

Will those folks have gone that close if it were a Doberman or a Pitbull?
Would they have had the effrontery to stand and film this?

This ekuke is a disgrace to dogs like Jack who stood and defended his master's compound to the end even when Nnamdi KANU had already run away.

Lol! Guy u are wicked oo
Re: Dog Protects Its Owner Who Slept At The Middle Of The Road After Being Drunk by Sincinnati: 9:51am On Nov 10, 2018
Emzyme:

What's d sex
I like d dog
Male

His name is Pablo.
Re: Dog Protects Its Owner Who Slept At The Middle Of The Road After Being Drunk by MANNABBQGRILLS: 9:52am On Nov 10, 2018
Dogs: A man's best friend
Re: Dog Protects Its Owner Who Slept At The Middle Of The Road After Being Drunk by Nobody: 9:53am On Nov 10, 2018
That's just sad and depressing but who am I to judge, guilty of it too.
Re: Dog Protects Its Owner Who Slept At The Middle Of The Road After Being Drunk by Nobody: 9:53am On Nov 10, 2018
chigoziri2403:
why is a dog bad islamically.

Not bad exactly, but you need to have a good reason for keeping it like hunting, guarding livestock or guarding crops. keeping them as pets ain't recommended

2 Likes

Re: Dog Protects Its Owner Who Slept At The Middle Of The Road After Being Drunk by maasoap(m): 9:54am On Nov 10, 2018
IamD18:

And no wonder your alcoholic father loves his otapiapia more than your mother. You asked for it

1 Like

Re: Dog Protects Its Owner Who Slept At The Middle Of The Road After Being Drunk by Sincinnati: 9:55am On Nov 10, 2018
Namdeenero:
It's a Caucasian /German Shepherd mix.... You guys need to visit the pet section of nairaland more.. All petlanders should gather here for selfie cheesy
Wow!
I knew German Sherperd must be in the mix, it’s been my favorite.

Thanks very much indeed.

1 Like

Re: Dog Protects Its Owner Who Slept At The Middle Of The Road After Being Drunk by almarthins(m): 9:56am On Nov 10, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

This ekuke will never get the accolades given to Jack who stood and defended his master's compound to the end even when Nnamdi KANU had already run away.

The ekuke further disgraced him by turning him into a footstool.

Will those folks have gone that close if it were a Doberman or a Pitbull?
Would they have had the effrontery to stand and film this?

Common dog dey defend his owner, why u no stand and defend KANU till death.

Them need to grap you and take you to aro-yaba left grin
Re: Dog Protects Its Owner Who Slept At The Middle Of The Road After Being Drunk by husbandsnatcha(f): 9:59am On Nov 10, 2018
IamD18:

Wat manner of man ar u bla bla bla! if i curse u nw,

u go bribe mods 2 ban me

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Rapid Response Squad Dog: What Breed Of Dog Is This? / Chimpanzee Helps A Man Climb Tree (Photos) / A Curvy Woman And Her Pet Cat Cooking (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.