Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,408 members, 7,819,463 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:44 PM

Slay Mama Caught With Charms Round Her Curvy Waist - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Slay Mama Caught With Charms Round Her Curvy Waist (173138 Views)

Sanchi Shows Off Her Curvy Mother, Says ‘Got It From My Mama' / Val Partner Wanted: Braless Nigerian Slay Mama Recruiting Man For Valentine Day / Photo Of Curvy Bride & Her Curvy Bridesmaids Posing With Their Backsides (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Slay Mama Caught With Charms Round Her Curvy Waist by Jesuslvzme(m): 6:47pm On Nov 10, 2018
God help us

2 Likes

Re: Slay Mama Caught With Charms Round Her Curvy Waist by NinaArsenal(f): 6:50pm On Nov 10, 2018
dairykidd:
Na today them dey advertise all these charms for women online na... Charm for sweet kpekus, for asking ur maga anything without refusal, to make man no reason another kpekus, to tie man down, to make man spend all he has on u etc. Enter instagram all those kayan mata wtv..u go see as slay queens them dey rush am
If we no use Kayan mata wetin we gain??
Re: Slay Mama Caught With Charms Round Her Curvy Waist by AreaFada2: 6:58pm On Nov 10, 2018
So long belief in the supernatural pervades, no surprise.

Some patronise pastors, prophets, alfas and others patronise babalawo to manipulate things in their favour.

People only fear juju because imperial masters told us their beliefs are superior and pure while ours are the opposite.

First check yourself for mental slavery before you comment. cool
Re: Slay Mama Caught With Charms Round Her Curvy Waist by LucemFerre: 7:01pm On Nov 10, 2018
And she still wear g-string cheesy
Re: Slay Mama Caught With Charms Round Her Curvy Waist by Lankybaby(f): 7:02pm On Nov 10, 2018
wtf...the beads looking irritating

1 Like

Re: Slay Mama Caught With Charms Round Her Curvy Waist by spiritedtete: 7:03pm On Nov 10, 2018
No be today yansh dey back ooo... That year we dey chop am like that ooo.. JuJu dey look face oo

Remember that year wey one Calabar girl wan use me for money ritual in PH. She ended up as my hotel keeper washed my clothes and warm the bed for seven days...

She later left for Abuja to get the victim ... According to her she will run mad if she didn't fulfill the ritual.
Re: Slay Mama Caught With Charms Round Her Curvy Waist by NwaIgboBoy(m): 7:16pm On Nov 10, 2018
not all those are charms. some use them to watch weights some feel it to be fashion while to others is just a tribal thing.

Nigeria we like to take things so seroz, buh politicians are bussy loothing our money day by day and we all kept quet like mumu.
Re: Slay Mama Caught With Charms Round Her Curvy Waist by Nobody: 7:45pm On Nov 10, 2018
LordKO:
This is common among females from Francophone African countries. It's much to do with their worldview/religious inclination. To them the amulates are firstly fashion, and then more for their protection - it's thought to give protection against evil - than using it for harmful tendency towards their partners.

I agree. In Senegal, where I once lived in; this was a very common practice there. The girls wear it, the men also. They are not ashamed to wear it and no judgement from among them about it.
Re: Slay Mama Caught With Charms Round Her Curvy Waist by naijaking1: 7:48pm On Nov 10, 2018
tendingNews:
Nigerian blogger, Isoko Boy, shared this video about a slay mama caught with charms round her curvy waist. He then advises men to be careful.
Watch video
HERE

He claims that's not just an ordinary beads. Some claim she wore it for protection against yahoo boys.

See different reasons.

What do you think?

You no sabi.
That's not charm. It's something that makes you come, again, and again.
If your girl friend doesn't have it, you better make her install some of that, and your poor life will never be the same again.
Re: Slay Mama Caught With Charms Round Her Curvy Waist by omoh5064: 7:49pm On Nov 10, 2018
akpurakpubem

2 Likes

Re: Slay Mama Caught With Charms Round Her Curvy Waist by MannieA(f): 7:51pm On Nov 10, 2018
NinaArsenal:

u Wii gain sense

3 Likes

Re: Slay Mama Caught With Charms Round Her Curvy Waist by MannieA(f): 7:54pm On Nov 10, 2018
naijaking1:

You no sabi.
If your girl friend doesn't have it, you better make her install some of that, and your poor life will never be the same again.

stop saying trash thinking u are making sense pls.....I hope u can see the things on her waist.....y'all just involving urself in rubbish... ur body is the temple of God

1 Like

Re: Slay Mama Caught With Charms Round Her Curvy Waist by MannieA(f): 7:54pm On Nov 10, 2018
naijaking1:

You no sabi.

stop saying trash thinking u are making sense pls.....I hope u can see the things on her waist.....y'all just involving urself in rubbish... ur body is the temple of God...use sense
Re: Slay Mama Caught With Charms Round Her Curvy Waist by 360command: 7:57pm On Nov 10, 2018
ANGELMARVE:
I am 100% tired of Nigeria.
Instead of doing charm against yahoo guys.
Why not go to school, graduate and get a good job and earn your own money.
Orso-called ade and earn your own money.

Using charm against yahoo guys might protect you for a while, but in the long run, "Nothing good comes from the devil.

That aside, i pity innocent guys that will sleep with such diabolical ladies.

I know there are evil in the world but Nigeria and Africa is a scary place to live at.
that thing you call charm ain't no charm. Charm does not work, it is all in the mind.. If you think by putting that traditional beads will enchant me, you need to think twice again.. I have slept or been with ladies with such beads but nothing happened... I got no ties with anybody till this day.

I have seen alot from the so-called African girls with charms but no fears.. I have seen real charms used by women simply because I was visiting but nothing happened..

I have experienced a complete charm by a girl. The charm starts from preparing a meal to make the guy seek more of your meals and have the sexual urge, the other charm is by fragrance which will entrap you into her body smell and the last one is a rough stone used in applying on their pu55sy or it can be a cream.. All this I said to her, as long as it is not food poison but her love charm, I will not be affected and truly, never been affected..

Look smart, things are happening.. Be protected by a God, be smart, when you visit women, be vigilant.. Their supposed charms are with them, funny enough I laugh when I see it cos they are destroying their life not me..

3 Likes

Re: Slay Mama Caught With Charms Round Her Curvy Waist by MannieA(f): 8:01pm On Nov 10, 2018
NwaIgboBoy:
not all those are charms. some use them to watch weights some feel it to be fashion while to others is just a tribal thing.

Nigeria we like to take things so seroz, buh politicians are bussy loothing our money day by day and we all kept quet like mumu.

if u see a woman with all those things on her waist...u will still lie with her?and to educate u...the ones for fashion and weight watching ain't irritating like the ones on her waist.... na wa

1 Like

Re: Slay Mama Caught With Charms Round Her Curvy Waist by MannieA(f): 8:03pm On Nov 10, 2018
360command:
that thing you call charm ain't no charm. Charm does not work, it is all in the mind.. If you think by putting that traditional beads will enchant me, you need to think twice again.. I have slept or been with ladies with such beads but nothing happened... I got no ties with anybody till this day.

I have seen alot from the so-called African girls with charms but no fears.. I have seen real charms used by women simply because I was visiting but nothing happened..

I have experienced a complete charm by a girl. The charm starts from preparing a meal to make the guy seek more of your meals and have the sexual urge, the other charm is by fragrance which will entrap you into her body smell and the last one is a rough stone used in applying on their pu55sy or it can be a cream.. All this I said to her, as long as it is not food poison but her love charm, I will not be affected and truly, never been affected..

Look smart, things are happening.. Be protected by a God, be smart, when you visit women, be vigilant.. Their supposed charms are with them, funny enough I laugh when I see it cos they are destroying their life not me..

they are truly destroying their lives tho
Re: Slay Mama Caught With Charms Round Her Curvy Waist by Nobody: 8:29pm On Nov 10, 2018
NinaArsenal:
Continue na
Re: Slay Mama Caught With Charms Round Her Curvy Waist by tosyne2much(m): 8:53pm On Nov 10, 2018
Bloooody:
The African mentality, There is no such thing as voo doo
*spits*
No matter how civilized you claim to be, all I want you to know is that are spiritual powers in this world. Believe it whether you like it or not

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Slay Mama Caught With Charms Round Her Curvy Waist by Nobody: 8:55pm On Nov 10, 2018
360command:

Fast forward to 20years grin grin let's hope nothing changes

3 Likes

Re: Slay Mama Caught With Charms Round Her Curvy Waist by NwaIgboBoy(m): 8:57pm On Nov 10, 2018
[quote author=MannieA post=72855127]

if u see a woman with all those things on her waist...u will still lie with her?and to educate u...the ones for fashion and weight watching ain't irritating like the ones on her waist.... na I KNOW WHERE U COME FROM LOVES JUJU SO MUCH THATS WHY U SPEEK OF IT ALOT. IM SORRY WHERE I COME FROM WE DNT LIKE IT AND WE AINT DOIN IT... PERIOD!!!
Re: Slay Mama Caught With Charms Round Her Curvy Waist by mcharles(m): 9:18pm On Nov 10, 2018
I love charms

1 Like

Re: Slay Mama Caught With Charms Round Her Curvy Waist by Nobody: 9:41pm On Nov 10, 2018
Chop and clean mouth, wahala dey o
Re: Slay Mama Caught With Charms Round Her Curvy Waist by Nobody: 9:43pm On Nov 10, 2018
chai! aye ley oh
Re: Slay Mama Caught With Charms Round Her Curvy Waist by 360command: 9:57pm On Nov 10, 2018
itzzhoneybee:

Fast forward to 20years grin grin let's hope nothing changes
do you use charm?
Re: Slay Mama Caught With Charms Round Her Curvy Waist by Tejiriseth(m): 10:06pm On Nov 10, 2018
Its not ordinary how.. On what premise do you base ya conclusion... And where did you go that You know.? I say na Ordinary waist bead... I dey even dey use my hand dey buy for girls sef...
dairykidd:

Guy this isn't the ordinary waist beads u know... Make una dey hear word! Its like an enchanted object like ring & u will be saying its just a ring... Well na u sabi. Who no go know, no go ever know undecided
Re: Slay Mama Caught With Charms Round Her Curvy Waist by xelowpage: 10:11pm On Nov 10, 2018
Bloooody:
The African mentality, There is no such thing as voo doo
*spits*
Mr. Sorry is your second name. I pray you are not a victim one day.
Let me tell you a short story.
I was somewhere in Kwara State for business some years ago, and there was this undergraduate who came to his friends home for the short time holiday they had.... To cut the story, this is someone like you - those who doesn't believe in charm. There is an Alfa in that area who heard about the guy saying there is no charm, my dear, the next thing we saw was that the guy in question was sent on an erran across the road, to the guys greatest suprise, he had pull off all the cloth he was wearing before returning back to where he was and that was when he knew he was naked. He asked people what had happened to him and the Alfa replied him saying never in your life say there is no charm.

This isn't a super story. I was there live.

3 Likes

Re: Slay Mama Caught With Charms Round Her Curvy Waist by okenwaa(m): 10:36pm On Nov 10, 2018
Search for "Jaruma" on IG, watch her vids.......then maybe we'll be more careful about the "zeros" we put our "ones" into.
Re: Slay Mama Caught With Charms Round Her Curvy Waist by Tenn88: 10:49pm On Nov 10, 2018
willyo:
All die na die grin
grin
Re: Slay Mama Caught With Charms Round Her Curvy Waist by NinaArsenal(f): 10:50pm On Nov 10, 2018
MannieA:

u Wii gain sense
Sense gbuogi dia.. issit your kayan mata? Mind your business girl.
Re: Slay Mama Caught With Charms Round Her Curvy Waist by MannieA(f): 11:48pm On Nov 10, 2018
NinaArsenal:
Sense gbuogi dia..
issit your kayan mata? Mind your business girl.

who be dis hide urself jare....u don't av sense to knw DAT its not everything u should say in public
Re: Slay Mama Caught With Charms Round Her Curvy Waist by Bloooody(m): 12:08am On Nov 11, 2018
xelowpage:
Mr. Sorry is your second name. I pray you are not a victim one day.
Let me tell you a short story.
I was somewhere in Kwara State for business some years ago, and there was this undergraduate who came to his friends home for the short time holiday they had.... To cut the story, this is someone like you - those who doesn't believe in charm. There is an Alfa in that area who heard about the guy saying there is no charm, my dear, the next thing we saw was that the guy in question was sent on an erran across the road, to the guys greatest suprise, he had pull off all the cloth he was wearing before returning back to where he was and that was when he knew he was naked. He asked people what had happened to him and the Alfa replied him saying never in your life say there is no charm.

This isn't a super story. I was there live.
I refuse to believe such bull sh.it with no evidence but a made up story.
How come there are no witches in China or other atheist populated nations?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

2 - Deleted / Port Harcourt Girl Shares After Sex Photo With Boyfriend On Facebook / Unbelievable Sex Stories From Married Women In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.