Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,834 members, 7,817,450 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:27 PM

Slay Mama Caught With Charms Round Her Curvy Waist - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Slay Mama Caught With Charms Round Her Curvy Waist (173127 Views)

Sanchi Shows Off Her Curvy Mother, Says ‘Got It From My Mama' / Val Partner Wanted: Braless Nigerian Slay Mama Recruiting Man For Valentine Day / Photo Of Curvy Bride & Her Curvy Bridesmaids Posing With Their Backsides (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Slay Mama Caught With Charms Round Her Curvy Waist by naijaking1: 12:44am On Nov 11, 2018
MannieA:

stop saying trash thinking u are making sense pls.....I hope u can see the things on her waist.....y'all just involving urself in rubbish... ur body is the temple of God...use sense

Too bad, what you don't know doesn't make sense to you?
Those beads have been used by African women for many thousands of years. Just like the Inca's of South America, and some Indian tribes too. Have you seen Manchurian local girls? Just because this is African, doesn't make it evil.

Go ask your mother, auntie, or grand mother to show you how electrifying these things can work.
The art of people adoring their genitals, private parts, or underwears with sensational objects is as old as any culture. It's not charm, just like a penile ring or clit ring is not charm.
Look it up.
You might like one on you!
Re: Slay Mama Caught With Charms Round Her Curvy Waist by NinaArsenal(f): 5:40am On Nov 11, 2018
MannieA:

who be dis hide urself jare....u don't av sense to knw DAT its not everything u should say in public
Like I care about your opinion. Common sense should have hit ur brain hard telling u how to respect other people's way of lifestyle.. look at you forming sense. busy body and ITK dey worry you.
Re: Slay Mama Caught With Charms Round Her Curvy Waist by GMbuharii: 8:08am On Nov 11, 2018
Shtt

But most important, everyone should protect their heads o, Christmas is coming..head hunters and harvesters ajokas are everywhere O.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Slay Mama Caught With Charms Round Her Curvy Waist by jimmychang: 12:19pm On Nov 11, 2018
Bloooody:
What are you saying?
exactly what you said
Re: Slay Mama Caught With Charms Round Her Curvy Waist by dbos11(m): 4:10pm On Nov 11, 2018
Divay22:
I say Weldone sir! cheesy
grin
Re: Slay Mama Caught With Charms Round Her Curvy Waist by Baso7272: 6:33pm On Nov 11, 2018

Re: Slay Mama Caught With Charms Round Her Curvy Waist by Nobody: 11:01pm On Nov 11, 2018
Bloooody:

I refuse to believe such bull sh.it with no evidence but a made up story.
How come there are no witches in China or other atheist populated nations?

I actually used to be in that school of thought till I witnessed one myself. there was no herbalist but I saw the supernatural with my naked eyes
Re: Slay Mama Caught With Charms Round Her Curvy Waist by MichaelBlake40: 9:25am On Nov 12, 2018
tosyne2much:
No matter how civilized you claim to be, all I want you to know is that are spiritual powers in this world. Believe it whether you like it or not

May im dey there,we that have seen the effects of such things know wassup
Re: Slay Mama Caught With Charms Round Her Curvy Waist by kyng(m): 11:53am On Nov 12, 2018
bloggers lies just normal beads
Re: Slay Mama Caught With Charms Round Her Curvy Waist by MissRaine69(f): 12:46pm On Nov 12, 2018
Waist beads are very very common who came up with this bs?
Re: Slay Mama Caught With Charms Round Her Curvy Waist by FisifunKododada: 2:54pm On Nov 13, 2018
ipobarethieves:
sad sad wink grin sad sad ordinary bead .This one nor get effect against fisifun-ododada,lefu-lefu,wrist-bangle,iyan-gbali.

grin Na dis kind wan I like pass sef grin
Re: Slay Mama Caught With Charms Round Her Curvy Waist by Casemiro(m): 2:04pm On Nov 28, 2018
dbos11:

Those are the type of girls i Bleep mostly at the brothel now

They are not after ur money afterall but after ur satisfaction grin

shocked
Re: Slay Mama Caught With Charms Round Her Curvy Waist by Casemiro(m): 2:08pm On Nov 28, 2018
MissRaine69:
Waist beads are very very common who came up with this bs?

> >>it seems fetish asf <<
Re: Slay Mama Caught With Charms Round Her Curvy Waist by MissRaine69(f): 10:18pm On Nov 28, 2018
Casemiro:

> >>it seems fetish asf <<
Your ignorance is incurable
Re: Slay Mama Caught With Charms Round Her Curvy Waist by Casemiro(m): 11:11pm On Nov 28, 2018
MissRaine69:

> you know nothing, J.S

choi cheesy[/quote]
Re: Slay Mama Caught With Charms Round Her Curvy Waist by myettiallah: 11:45am On Nov 30, 2018
MissRaine69:

I have never seen u insult some one bfore naa angry
Re: Slay Mama Caught With Charms Round Her Curvy Waist by chasisboi(m): 1:34pm On Nov 30, 2018
This is very ignorant.
waist beads have been in existence for a very long time. In fact you can make them yourself at home (if you have the materials, patience and skill).
for those of you too lazy to research before coming to spew false rumours see this history and details of waist beads --> https://11hp./2018/11/30/african-waist-beads-uses-and-where-to-buy/
Re: Slay Mama Caught With Charms Round Her Curvy Waist by MissRaine69(f): 2:35pm On Dec 02, 2018
myettiallah:

I have never seen u insult some one bfore naa angry
It’s not an insult...I was stating a fact.
Re: Slay Mama Caught With Charms Round Her Curvy Waist by rickleye: 9:31pm On Sep 02, 2021
They do not work ! A man will sleep with anything with a vagina. even a mad woman...
Re: Slay Mama Caught With Charms Round Her Curvy Waist by ryanemma(f): 8:13am On Oct 09, 2021
Nigerian blogger, Isoko Boy, shared this video about a slay mama caught with charms round her curvy waist. He then advises men to be careful.
He claims that’s not just an ordinary beads. Some claim she wore it for protection against yahoo boys.

You can count the number of clicks by using any mouse, laptop spacebar, mobile phones, or any of the other devices, it’s very easy to use the click counter.
Re: Slay Mama Caught With Charms Round Her Curvy Waist by babaalagbo1(m): 8:23am On Oct 09, 2021
If you like no protect yourself too,naija na jungle and you don't need to loose guard,it could be for self protection...don't follow mouth oo,all these commenters on ig and even nairaland here won't tell you what they do in secret too,it's you that can help yourself too...forget big grammar and english,stop forming woke,thats what she believes in or work for her,may be she's a traditionalist who knows and that's her religion,you don't force your believe,what you practice or religion on other people....
Re: Slay Mama Caught With Charms Round Her Curvy Waist by UltimateStarman: 9:11am On Oct 09, 2021
tendingNews:
Nigerian blogger, Isoko Boy, shared this video about a slay mama caught with charms round her curvy waist. He then advises men to be careful.
Watch video
HERE

He claims that's not just an ordinary beads. Some claim she wore it for protection against yahoo boys.

See different reasons.

What do you think?
what you don't know you don't say

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

2 - Deleted / Port Harcourt Girl Shares After Sex Photo With Boyfriend On Facebook / Unbelievable Sex Stories From Married Women In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.