Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,253 members, 7,815,380 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:28 AM

Who Will Be In Charge Of Punishing Sinners In Hell? - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Who Will Be In Charge Of Punishing Sinners In Hell? (1891 Views)

Are Natural Disasters God's Way Of Punishing The World For Sin? / Who Will Be In Charge Of Punishing Sinners In Hell? / 10 Reasons Why Many People may End Up In Hell. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Will Be In Charge Of Punishing Sinners In Hell? by Ken4Christ: 9:07pm On Feb 16
Mayntheemaynn:

The WHOLE BOOK OF REVELATION IS A PARABLE.

Jesus said they are things that must surely come to pass. Your unbelief will not stop it. One day, you will stand before the Great White Throne judgement. And if your name is not found in the book of Life, you will be thrown into the Lake of fire. It was better you were never born than to experience that terrible place. It will be forever and ever.
Re: Who Will Be In Charge Of Punishing Sinners In Hell? by Ken4Christ: 9:09pm On Feb 16
Mayntheemaynn:

So lake of fire is different from hell?

Sure. It's liquid fire. Hell is heaven compared with Lake of fire because they have period of rest in hell. But in the Lake of fire, you will be swimming in liquid fire for the rest of your life and at the same time in unbearable torment.
Re: Who Will Be In Charge Of Punishing Sinners In Hell? by Ken4Christ: 9:11pm On Feb 16
MaxInDHouse:

Funny churchian! smiley

The gospel is very simple. But Russell and Rutherford preached another gospel. And they are eternally cursed.
Re: Who Will Be In Charge Of Punishing Sinners In Hell? by MaxInDHouse(m): 9:17pm On Feb 16
Ken4Christ:

The gospel is very simple. But Russell and Rutherford preached another gospel. And they are eternally cursed.
You're just running your mouth anyhow well it's what Churchgoers do everywhere you go without any tangible reason! cheesy
Re: Who Will Be In Charge Of Punishing Sinners In Hell? by Michael547(m): 9:35pm On Feb 16
Ken4Christ:

Sure. It's liquid fire. Hell is heaven compared with Lake of fire because they have period of rest in hell. But in the Lake of fire, you will be swimming in liquid fire for the rest of your life and at the same time in unbearable torment.
What of hell and death that are put into the lake of fire?, will they also be swimming in the liquid fire for the rest of their lives in unbearable torment?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Will Be In Charge Of Punishing Sinners In Hell? by Mayntheemaynn: 9:49pm On Feb 16
Ken4Christ:

They knew what he was saying. You are the one who doesn't know. And those who don't believe in the reality of hell twist the narrative to oppose the truth of God's word.
They knew that Gehenna means hell?
Which Jewish traditions says it is?
Quote the verses that shows that Gehenna was hell in old testament.
Do they also know that Sheol means hell? Kindly show me the references...
Re: Who Will Be In Charge Of Punishing Sinners In Hell? by Mayntheemaynn: 9:51pm On Feb 16
Ken4Christ:

So what happens in Gehenna(hell)?
And what did Jews know "lake of fire" as in their language.
Re: Who Will Be In Charge Of Punishing Sinners In Hell? by Mayntheemaynn: 9:53pm On Feb 16
Ken4Christ:

Jesus said they are things that must surely come to pass. Your unbelief will not stop it. One day, you will stand before the Great White Throne judgement. And if your name is not found in the book of Life, you will be thrown into the Lake of fire. It was better you were never born than to experience that terrible place. It will be forever and ever.
What are the things that will come to pass?

It will be better if you were not born, than been born and wasting your life away with Jewish and greek mythologies.

I already told you to look up the Greek word of "eternal", what a Pity lol
Re: Who Will Be In Charge Of Punishing Sinners In Hell? by Aemmyjah(m): 10:02pm On Feb 16
Ken4Christ:

You don't have answer to my question. Check my thread on my book, The Total Man and you will clearly understand the three components that makes up man and the differences between the spirit and soul.

Why will I read your book?
Your comments are nonsense
I don't read load of rubbish
Re: Who Will Be In Charge Of Punishing Sinners In Hell? by Aemmyjah(m): 10:03pm On Feb 16
Ken4Christ:

The heat from hell is what results in volcanoes. Even though hell is a spiritual kingdom at the center of the earth, very deep below, it affects the physical earth.

Escavators have once dug so deep they began to hear terrible cries from beneath. They lowered a microphone that could withstand temperature of over 2,000 degree celcius. By the time it was retrieved, the microphone has melted but they were able record few seconds which revealed deep cries and agonies they couldn't explain.

Jesus said the goats will go to everlasting fire in his left hand
Is hellfire by Jesus left hand
Are there goats in hellfire?
Re: Who Will Be In Charge Of Punishing Sinners In Hell? by Ken4Christ: 11:44pm On Feb 16
Aemmyjah:

Jesus said the goats will go to everlasting fire in his left hand
Is hellfire by Jesus left hand
Are there goats in hellfire?

The goats are Christians who refuse to render help to the needy. They refuse to clothe the naked when it is within their power.

Are you among the goats?
Re: Who Will Be In Charge Of Punishing Sinners In Hell? by Ken4Christ: 11:46pm On Feb 16
Aemmyjah:

Why will I read your book?
Your comments are nonsense
I don't read load of rubbish

Then remain in ignorance. Your ignorance is what will destroy you.
Re: Who Will Be In Charge Of Punishing Sinners In Hell? by Aemmyjah(m): 11:47pm On Feb 16
Ken4Christ:

Then remain in ignorance. Your ignorance is what will destroy you.

I have the scriptures
Only a fool will leave a shiny area to walk in darkness
Re: Who Will Be In Charge Of Punishing Sinners In Hell? by Aemmyjah(m): 11:49pm On Feb 16
Ken4Christ:

The goats are Christians who refuse to render help to the needy. They refuse to clothe the naked when it is within their power.

Are you among the goats?

Olodo
The goats are never Christians
The goats are wicked people
How many people have you clothed

Is hellfire located at Jesus left hand?
Re: Who Will Be In Charge Of Punishing Sinners In Hell? by Ken4Christ: 11:55pm On Feb 16
Mayntheemaynn:

What are the things that will come to pass?

It will be better if you were not born, than been born and wasting your life away with Jewish and greek mythologies.

I already told you to look up the Greek word of "eternal", what a Pity lol

Most of the things foretold in the book is happening before our very eyes. Since you refused to worship the true God, the anti Christ will come after we are gone and he will force everyone on earth to worship him and receive a mark on their foreheads or right hands. You know that such form of face recognition is on already. There will be a new Super power that will rule from Europe. It will be made of a confederation of 10 European States. He will rule for only 7 years.

Details of what will happen in the future are contained in the Bible including the Book of Revelation. Not one of them will fail. You will also fulfil part of the prophecy. And that is be thrown like a trash can into the Lake of fire.

Since you have made up your mind not to believe the gospel, the wrath of God will be your portion. Please, don't cry when it happens. You are given the opportunity but you reject it.

If the grave could not stop Jesus from rising from the dead, your unbelief will not stop the fulfillment of other scriptures.
Re: Who Will Be In Charge Of Punishing Sinners In Hell? by Ken4Christ: 12:01am On Feb 17
Mayntheemaynn:

Hell is a very organized place. It has different kinds of cells to accommodate new souls that fall in.

Some of the Cells are like pit of fire. Under their feet are stones of fire. That is one of the worst section of hell. You get burnt on your feet and you are not permitted to come out. There are demons assigned to supervise the punishment.

There are those in cells with bars of iron like we have on earth. Heat waves comes from time to time to torment them. And they rest only for few moments. They are all crying for mercy asking God for a second chance. But it's too late. So, what most of them just do is curse God because of the pains.
Re: Who Will Be In Charge Of Punishing Sinners In Hell? by Ken4Christ: 12:07am On Feb 17
Aemmyjah:

Olodo
The goats are never Christians
The goats are wicked people
How many people have you clothed

Is hellfire located at Jesus left hand?

Left hand is symbolic of those that are rejected.

They are Christians. He used the term, 'as long as you did it not to the least of my brethren, you did it not unto me.

None Christians will be judged by the rejection of Christ. Even if you feed one million people and clothe one million people, you will still go to hell if you never accepted Jesus as your Lord and Savior.
Re: Who Will Be In Charge Of Punishing Sinners In Hell? by Aemmyjah(m): 12:23am On Feb 17
Ken4Christ:

Left hand is symbolic of those that are rejected.

They are Christians. He used the term, 'as long as you did it not to the least of my brethren, you did it not unto me.

None Christians will be judged by the rejection of Christ. Even if you feed one million people and clothe one million people, you will still go to hell if you never accepted Jesus as your Lord and Savior.

Oh oh
Now you know how to interpret what is literal and what is symbolic but you are cherrypicky as a very ignorant Christian. Where the Bible says the tongue can lead one to Gehenna is literal to you but you can show where the tongue can set the body (I repeat body) on fire. You say it is literal that one can go to hellfire without any parts of the body missing when Jesus warned on Gehenna but you dismiss that there are disabled people in Gehenna when Jesus said that it is better to enter God's kingdom with one eye or one limb...

Jonah said he cried out of the belly of hell according to the translation you use and God saved him. Is hellfire in a fish belly? Can one cry out to God for help from hellfire? Will God save people from hellfire - the place of final judgment according to your doctrine?
You have a very long way to go
Your hellfire is even consuming the earth and it's produce and the mountains and you mentioned that's why we have volcanoes. May God save you. Go and study geography before you start capping nonsense
Re: Who Will Be In Charge Of Punishing Sinners In Hell? by Mayntheemaynn: 4:56am On Feb 17
Ken4Christ:

Hell is a very organized place. It has different kinds of cells to accommodate new souls that fall in.

Some of the Cells are like pit of fire. Under their feet are stones of fire. That is one of the worst section of hell. You get burnt on your feet and you are not permitted to come out. There are demons assigned to supervise the punishment.

There are those in cells with bars of iron like we have on earth. Heat waves comes from time to time to torment them. And they rest only for few moments. They are all crying for mercy asking God for a second chance. But it's too late. So, what most of them just do is curse God because of the pains.
Will people later go to lake of fire?
Re: Who Will Be In Charge Of Punishing Sinners In Hell? by Mayntheemaynn: 4:58am On Feb 17
Ken4Christ:

And that is be thrown like a trash can into the Lake of fire.

So when will you be thrown like trash to hell?
Since hell is not lake of fire.
The sheep and goats analogy mentioned lake of fire.
Re: Who Will Be In Charge Of Punishing Sinners In Hell? by Mayntheemaynn: 5:12am On Feb 17
Ken4Christ:

Earlier you said the Jews knew all this of Gehenna, the one you call Greek Hell.
So I ask again and again.

The Jewish audience of Jesus would have been taught all this somewhere, kindly post a link where they are taught Gehenna has different cell. And that Gehenna is different from lake of fire(what do Jewish people Lake of fire?)
Re: Who Will Be In Charge Of Punishing Sinners In Hell? by Ken4Christ: 9:50am On Feb 17
Hi
Mayntheemaynn:

Earlier you said the Jews knew all this of Gehenna, the one you call Greek Hell.

The Jewish audience of Jesus would have been taught all this somewhere, kindly post a link where they are taught Gehenna has different cell. And that Gehenna is different from lake of fire(what do Jewish people Lake of fire?)

Most things Jesus taught were not revealed under the old testament because they were saints with limited knowledge. But Jesus came as the truth to unveil the realities of the things of the spirit world.

Sheol is the Hebrew word for hell under the old testament. Hades is the Greek word for hell in the New Testament.

Gehenna I believe refers to the Lake of fire. Jesus called it in some places, furnace of fire. He also called it everlasting fire.

Hell is a temporary place of punishment where lost souls awaits final judgement. Some lost souls go to hell and are given the opportunity to come back to earth. And we have countless thousands of such testimonies.

A couple of servants of God have been giving the privilege to visit hell. Some of them even were permitted to go through some torments for a while.

Concerning the Jews affirmation of these truths. We don't need their affirmation to believe the word of God. God tagged them disobedient and rebellious nation. So, how do you expect them to affirm what Jesus taught when they don't even believe in Jesus?

Isaiah said that if not for a remnant that God has preserved for salvation in the end time, Israel would have been like Sodom and Gomorrah.

So, please, stop asking for the confirmation from the Jews. They are presently blinded partially until God is through with the Gentiles.
Re: Who Will Be In Charge Of Punishing Sinners In Hell? by Ken4Christ: 9:53am On Feb 17
Mayntheemaynn:

So when will you be thrown like trash to hell?
Since hell is not lake of fire.
The sheep and goats analogy mentioned lake of fire.

When you die without Jesus, your soul will descend into hell. But if you are born again, your spirit will ascend to heaven. Lost souls actually descend into hell.

But after the final judgement, they will be thrown into the Lake of fire.
Re: Who Will Be In Charge Of Punishing Sinners In Hell? by Ken4Christ: 10:01am On Feb 17
Mayntheemaynn:

Will people later go to lake of fire?

I appreciate your question. In actual sense, because Jesus never specifically used the phrase, Lake of fire, we just infer he is referring to hell in all context. So, we have to read between lines to discern which one is is referring to, hell or Lake of fire. Honestly, I have never taken my time to differentiate which one is is referring to. I think I will take my time and point out when he is talking about the present hell or the Lake of fire.

Like I mentioned in my response in the other post, I believe Gehenna is the Lake of fire and Hades hell in the New Testament. But I will do more studies on this.

But whichever it is, the bottom line is that if you don't accept Jesus as your Lord and Savior and walk in the light of his word, you will be eternally condemned in a burning flame.

2 Likes

Re: Who Will Be In Charge Of Punishing Sinners In Hell? by Westerhoffe(m): 10:50am On Feb 17
TruthHurts100:
I've always wondered. Pastors in the house, please your attention is needed. Help us answer this.

Thanks.

There is a difference between Hell and The Lake of Fire.

In Hell:
Hell is a place of banishment from the reach of the mercies of GOD to all souls who have been corrupted while they were on earth as a living soul.

GOD does not oversee the tortures of Hell because the demons in Hell, the fallen angels banished into Hell are those tormenting the images of the GOD who banished them therein.

It is like being sent as a newbie to a prison filled with hardened criminals who already have resentments against your dad for stripping them of their honor and glory and locking them up there.

They have control over the human souls there, while the human souls have no power over them whatsoever.
Speaking from personal experiences.

The Lake of Fire:
The Lake of Fire is much more punitive compared to Hell, as the Lake of Fire will swallow up both death and Hell and all creatures GOD will not need in the New Earth.

It is a furnace of eternal consumption and destruction.
Re: Who Will Be In Charge Of Punishing Sinners In Hell? by Mayntheemaynn: 2:40pm On Feb 17
Ken4Christ:

I appreciate your question. In actual sense, because Jesus never specifically used the phrase, Lake of fire, we just infer he is referring to hell in all context. So, we have to read between lines to discern which one is is referring to, hell or Lake of fire. Honestly, I have never taken my time to differentiate which one is is referring to. I think I will take my time and point out when he is talking about the present hell or the Lake of fire.

Like I mentioned in my response in the other post, I believe Gehenna is the Lake of fire and Hades hell in the New Testament. But I will do more studies on this.

But whichever it is, the bottom line is that if you don't accept Jesus as your Lord and Savior and walk in the light of his word, you will be eternally condemned in a burning flame.
jesus and most of his disciples spoke aramaic, you might want to start from there.

dont forget tartatus too
Re: Who Will Be In Charge Of Punishing Sinners In Hell? by Mayntheemaynn: 2:41pm On Feb 17
Ken4Christ:

When you die without Jesus, your soul will descend into hell. But if you are born again, your spirit will ascend to heaven. Lost souls actually descend into hell.

But after the final judgement, they will be thrown into the Lake of fire.
so there are people in heaven and hell now?
Re: Who Will Be In Charge Of Punishing Sinners In Hell? by Mayntheemaynn: 2:45pm On Feb 17
Ken4Christ:
Hi

Most things Jesus taught were not revealed under the old testament because they were saints with limited knowledge. But Jesus came as the truth to unveil the realities of the things of the spirit world.

Sheol is the Hebrew word for hell under the old testament. Hades is the Greek word for hell in the New Testament.

Gehenna I believe refers to the Lake of fire. Jesus called it in some places, furnace of fire. He also called it everlasting fire.

Hell is a temporary place of punishment where lost souls awaits final judgement. Some lost souls go to hell and are given the opportunity to come back to earth. And we have countless thousands of such testimonies.

A couple of servants of God have been giving the privilege to visit hell. Some of them even were permitted to go through some torments for a while.

Concerning the Jews affirmation of these truths. We don't need their affirmation to believe the word of God. God tagged them disobedient and rebellious nation. So, how do you expect them to affirm what Jesus taught when they don't even believe in Jesus?

Isaiah said that if not for a remnant that God has preserved for salvation in the end time, Israel would have been like Sodom and Gomorrah.

So, please, stop asking for the confirmation from the Jews. They are presently blinded partially until God is through with the Gentiles.

good. now answer me.

"Earlier you said the Jews knew all this of Gehenna, the one you call Greek Hell.

The Jewish audience of Jesus would have been taught all this somewhere, kindly post a link where they are taught Gehenna has different cell. And that Gehenna is different from lake of fire(what do Jewish people Lake of fire?)"

all jewish person should have this important facts on gehenna and lake of fire and hell that preceded jesus, it should be in their talmud, just send ONE or a link or a reference of a jwish person talking about it......
Re: Who Will Be In Charge Of Punishing Sinners In Hell? by Mayntheemaynn: 2:49pm On Feb 17
Ken4Christ:
Hi

i didnt talk about the jews affirmation, just show me where jews take sheol and gehenna as hell and lake of fire, also show me the different departments in gehenna, earlier you said they know.
Re: Who Will Be In Charge Of Punishing Sinners In Hell? by Aemmyjah(m): 3:01pm On Feb 17
Ken4Christ:

Some lost souls go to hell and are given the opportunity to come back to earth. And we have countless thousands of such testimonies.

You too like superstories
I can equally write such stories and make money too
Stories that are contradictory to each other and makes no sense
Imagine touching a flower and it sings hallelujah
Imagine saying that Michael Jackson is doing brake dance in hellfire and that's how the demons work
That millions of people are entering hellfire like a wave and Jesus is weeping bitterly
Worst of all is saying Ben 10 (a cartoon character) is in hellfire
They have seen John Lennon, Michael Jackson, Pope John Paul 2...

If I were not a JW, I'll publish the most sentimental, interesting story of my journey to hellfire and back. I'll make millions too... I just came back from hellfire. Satan has potbelly and is dressed like a clown 🤡
Why not take the books side by side and compare them and see how thoroughly you've been misled
Re: Who Will Be In Charge Of Punishing Sinners In Hell? by gobuchinny: 5:46pm On Feb 17
Ken4Christ:

Hell is the domain of Satan and his demons. They have been there even before man was created. So, lost souls are thrown into there.

It's the Lake of fire that the devil will be thrown into. The Lake of fire is not the same as hell.

Brotherly Satan is not in hell. His on earth. He can't stand hell. Hell is a holding place until the coming of Christ. Then he will be in the lake of fire
Re: Who Will Be In Charge Of Punishing Sinners In Hell? by gobuchinny: 5:47pm On Feb 17
Ken4Christ:

Hell is the domain of Satan and his demons. They have been there even before man was created. So, lost souls are thrown into there.

It's the Lake of fire that the devil will be thrown into. The Lake of fire is not the same as hell.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Arab Slave Traders Strip A Black Female Slave Naked For Inspection / My Parents Dont Want Me To Marry Her Because She Is Yoruba / I Think The Nigerian Originated Church Denominations Are Failing!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.