Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,316 members, 7,815,587 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:52 PM

Who Will Be In Charge Of Punishing Sinners In Hell? - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Who Will Be In Charge Of Punishing Sinners In Hell? (1894 Views)

Are Natural Disasters God's Way Of Punishing The World For Sin? / Who Will Be In Charge Of Punishing Sinners In Hell? / 10 Reasons Why Many People may End Up In Hell. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Will Be In Charge Of Punishing Sinners In Hell? by Maynthemayn: 10:02am On Feb 19
Ken4Christ:

Matthew 26:3-4
3 Then assembled together the chief priests, and the scribes, and the elders of the people, unto the palace of the high priest, who was called Caiaphas,

4 And consulted that they might take Jesus by subtilty, and kill him.
you are proving the point. he was killed for blasphemy by the pharisees not jewish people, so mention where jewish people take hell as hades with different department.
Re: Who Will Be In Charge Of Punishing Sinners In Hell? by Ken4Christ: 10:03am On Feb 19
Maynthemayn:

Religion thrives on Ignorance lol

Those who are destined to perish never believes anything.

True Christianity is not a religion. It's reality. It's a living relationship with the living God.
Re: Who Will Be In Charge Of Punishing Sinners In Hell? by Maynthemayn: 10:05am On Feb 19
Ken4Christ:

Those who are destined to perish never believes anything.

True Christianity is not a religion. It's reality. It's a living relationship with the living God.
you believe what you lack knowledge on, your bible says people perish for lack of knowledge not beliefs. your lack of knowledge has robbed you of the only life you have.

jesus was a judaist himself.
Re: Who Will Be In Charge Of Punishing Sinners In Hell? by Ken4Christ: 10:07am On Feb 19
Maynthemayn:

you are proving the point. he was killed for blasphemy by the pharisees not jewish people, so mention where jewish people take hell as hades with different department.

Did you read the passage very well?

Who are the scribes?
Who are the chief priests?
It also mentioned the elders of the people? Which people.
Are not the Pharisees Jews also?

Yes, they killed him for blasphemy. They didn't believe he is the Son of God. And you expect them to believe his messages or teachings about hell? If they did believe, they would have repented.
Re: Who Will Be In Charge Of Punishing Sinners In Hell? by Maynthemayn: 10:10am On Feb 19
Ken4Christ:

Did you read the passage very well?

Who are the scribes?
Who are the chief priests?
It also mentioned the elders of the people? Which people.
Are not the Pharisees Jews also?

Yes, they killed him for blasphemy. They didn't believe he is the Son of God. And you expect them to believe his messages or teachings about hell? If they did believe, they would have repented.
how many are the scribes, chief priest compare to the jewish CROWD that followed jesus.
what about the scribes and pharisees that were disciples of jesus?

so how did jewish people kill jesus?

it is you that should read very well.

Ooh so it was Jesus that created the concept of Hell when he was born in 1st century AD?
Re: Who Will Be In Charge Of Punishing Sinners In Hell? by Ken4Christ: 10:12am On Feb 19
Maynthemayn:

you believe what you lack knowledge on, your bible says people perish for lack of knowledge not beliefs. your lack of knowledge has robbed you of the only life you have.

jesus was a judaist himself.

I am a living testimony that God's word is true. I didn't believe a religion. I embraced reality.

For instance, Jesus said that those who believe in him will take deadly poison and it will not hurt them. I have been poisoned countless times and I am still alive. So many people have died through poisoning but it can't kill me because I have the God life in me. You don't know what you are missing until you embrace Christ. Come and taste and see that this life is real. It's a higher life. It's a better life. It's a superior life. It's a glorious life.
Re: Who Will Be In Charge Of Punishing Sinners In Hell? by Maynthemayn: 10:14am On Feb 19
Ken4Christ:

For instance, Jesus said that those who believe in him will take deadly poison and it will not hurt them. I have been poisoned countless times and I am still alive. So many people have died through poisoning but it can't kill me because I have the God life in me. You don't know what you are missing until you embrace Christ. Come and taste and see that this life is real. It's a higher life. It's a better life. It's a superior life. It's a glorious life.
the thicker the beliefs, the retarded the brain.

the part in book of mark where it mentioned picking up snakes and drinking of poison was added much later lol

you are living a fearful life, your god will destroy if you dont continue believing in him.

hope you have not forgotten the owo massacre inside church and killings of Christians' in middle belt, they are not true Christians' abi
Re: Who Will Be In Charge Of Punishing Sinners In Hell? by Aemmyjah(m): 10:16am On Feb 19
Ken4Christ:

Certainly not. It's just a way of expressing the price you must pay in ensuring you enter into God's kingdom. It also explains how terrible hell is. Even if you have to lose one eye to get into God's kingdom, it's far better than going into hell with two eyes. There is not a disabled person in the kingdom of heaven.

The only way it can be applied is when you are faced with persecution to deny your faith and you are threatened that they will remove your eyes unless you deny your faith. A faithful Christian will not comprise even unto death. But even if they remove your eyes before they kill you, you will be whole in the kingdom of heaven.

So you choose which one is literal and which is not?

1 Like

Re: Who Will Be In Charge Of Punishing Sinners In Hell? by Aemmyjah(m): 10:22am On Feb 19
Ken4Christ:

I am a living testimony that God's word is true. I didn't believe a religion. I embraced reality.

😂 🤣 😂

1 Like

Re: Who Will Be In Charge Of Punishing Sinners In Hell? by Aemmyjah(m): 11:02am On Feb 19
Maynthemayn:

the thicker the beliefs, the retarded the brain.

the part in book of mark where it mentioned drinking of snake poison was added much later lol

you are living a fearful life, your god will destroy if you dont continue believing in him.

hope you have not forgotten the owo massacre inside church and killings of Christians' in middle belt, they are not true Christians' abi

Which part of Mark?
Those were not Jesus words

Why do you twist the Bible teachings to fit pagan nonsense?
You quoted where Jesus said

If your hand... Your eye... Your legs offend you (or cause you to stumble or to sin). The context of such words did not allow for threats of being maimed by opposers
The eye represent sight
The hand represents works or actions
The foot represents movements

From Jesus context, looking at the wrong things, doing the wrong things or going to the wrong places could stumble us so we tear them out or avoid them

Lemme give you a personal experience
In my JS2, we had 2 teachers that came to do teaching practice - a male amd a female
The male one, during breaks would take the boys to the library to watch naked women on his laptop. Soon, all the guys were competing on who had the most adult videos. I got addicted cos I knew where to get them - from the church and I was still a pentecostal then. As an usher, I knew who and who would have such videos and they included the choristers and the pastor himself who had dozens of them. All these confused me whether these movies were really bad cos I wanted to please God.
Every Friday, students from the campus fellowship would visit us and pray and teach and they'll always be kabashing, hold our heads and some would fall and start rolling like drum of oil in the name of receiving holy spirit. I did not see or feel anything. I did not fall or start speaking nonsense but one thing that always scared me was going to hellfire. Every Friday (cos we closed by 1pm), i always go home feeling useless and thought of hellfire.
One day, they quoted those same verses about plucking out the eyes. I thought that would help me. I begin to search ideas on how to pluck out my eyes out and I was told to find a screwdriver, push in into the corner of my eyes and they pull out the eye. I really wanted to do so but I went to play ball and forgot to do all that. I am really grateful to God cos Satan would have use liars to mislead me to go blind. If you see me on the streets, you won't even help me even if I did that to please God ignorantly, if I ask you for money to help me, you'll rather give it to one Papa that is flying jets . One promiscuous man cut off his genitals and they are still conducting prayer and fasting fir him till today. I learned the truth and I'm set free.
If you drink poison from a snake, it won't harm you. But if you allow a venomous snake to bite you, you're on your own. Same thing one prophet Daniel did by entering a lions den, he was killed... Stop misinterpreting the Bible
Re: Who Will Be In Charge Of Punishing Sinners In Hell? by Maynthemayn: 11:16am On Feb 19
Aemmyjah:

Which part of Mark?
Those were not Jesus words

you lack knowledge on the books you are basing your life in.
mark 16;18
Re: Who Will Be In Charge Of Punishing Sinners In Hell? by Aemmyjah(m): 11:18am On Feb 19
Maynthemayn:

you lack knowledge on the books you are basing your life in.
mark 16;18

Hypocrite!
You know where Mark ends in chapter 16
Blowing cold and hot is not a sign of intelligence
Which book did you base your life on that tells you that you're a fish descent?
Re: Who Will Be In Charge Of Punishing Sinners In Hell? by Maynthemayn: 11:22am On Feb 19
Aemmyjah:

Hypocrite!
You know where Mark ends in chapter 16
Blowing cold and hot is not a sign of intelligence
Which book did you base your life on that tells you that you're a fish descent?
brainwashed hypocrite, i was replying to the person that said it, i also said the text was added later, you just empty and barren.

jumping on things you lack knowledge on, who told you , you were made of dust just ,like animals?
Re: Who Will Be In Charge Of Punishing Sinners In Hell? by Aemmyjah(m): 11:59am On Feb 19
Maynthemayn:

brainwashed hypocrite, i was replying to the person that said it, i also said the text was added later, you just empty and barren.

jumping on things you lack knowledge on, who told you , you were made of dust just ,like animals?

Then tag him, not me
Jumping on things that makes you believe your existence is meaningless and purposeless - no future, no hope
Re: Who Will Be In Charge Of Punishing Sinners In Hell? by Maynthemayn: 12:01pm On Feb 19
Aemmyjah:

Then tag him, not me
Jumping on things that makes you believe your existence is meaningless and purposeless - no future, no hope
Who tagged a useless and worthless slave like you? You were the one that quoted me, pathetic liar.

Basing your condemned life on Jewish books with UNKNOWN AUTHORS. without those books and his elders in watchtower, he has no life.
Re: Who Will Be In Charge Of Punishing Sinners In Hell? by Ken4Christ: 12:01pm On Feb 19
Aemmyjah:

So you choose which one is literal and which is not?

Every statement Jesus made is certainly not literal but a child of God who has the Spirit of God can discern which one is literal and which one is figurative.

For instance, when Jesus said unless we eat his flesh and drink his blood, we will not experience life. It's common sense to know that it's not literal.

But the story of the Rich man and Lazarus is literal because he mentioned specific names. You don't mention names when you are speaking in parables.
Re: Who Will Be In Charge Of Punishing Sinners In Hell? by Maynthemayn: 12:04pm On Feb 19
Ken4Christ:

For instance, when Jesus said unless we eat his flesh and drink his blood, we will not experience life. It's common sense to know that it's not literal.
Jesus then told you the flesh has no life, the spirit gives life.
John 6:63.
Re: Who Will Be In Charge Of Punishing Sinners In Hell? by Aemmyjah(m): 12:35pm On Feb 19
Ken4Christ:

Everything statement Jesus made is certainly not literal but a child of God who has the Spirit of God can discern which one is literal and which one is figurative.

But the story of the Rich man and Lazarus is literal because he mentioned specific names. You don't mention names when you are speaking in parables.

So heaven and hellfire is within speaking distance?
Besides, what exactly did Lazarus did to be in Abraham's bosom
What did the Richman do to be in hell
Do all people go to Abraham bosom
Can a drop of water quench thirst?

Remember that Jesus is the firstborn from the dead? How could anyone go to heaven before him?
Re: Who Will Be In Charge Of Punishing Sinners In Hell? by Aemmyjah(m): 12:42pm On Feb 19
Maynthemayn:

Who tagged a useless and worthless slave like you? You were the one that quoted me, pathetic liar.

Basing your condemned life on Jewish books with UNKNOWN AUTHORS. without those books and his elders in watchtower, he has no life.

Re: Who Will Be In Charge Of Punishing Sinners In Hell? by Maynthemayn: 1:05pm On Feb 19
Aemmyjah:

Pathetic Liar.

Re: Who Will Be In Charge Of Punishing Sinners In Hell? by Aemmyjah(m): 1:25pm On Feb 19
Maynthemayn:

Pathetic Liar.

Well
My bad
I tagged the wrong guy
I knew who I wanted to make that comment
Re: Who Will Be In Charge Of Punishing Sinners In Hell? by Maynthemayn: 1:29pm On Feb 19
Aemmyjah:

Well
My bad
I tagged the wrong guy
I knew who I wanted to make that comment
Well Well cheesy
Re: Who Will Be In Charge Of Punishing Sinners In Hell? by Ken4Christ: 2:27pm On Feb 19
Aemmyjah:

So heaven and hellfire is within speaking distance?
Besides, what exactly did Lazarus did to be in Abraham's bosom
What did the Richman do to be in hell
Do all people go to Abraham bosom
Can a drop of water quench thirst?

Remember that Jesus is the firstborn from the dead? How could anyone go to heaven before him?

Good question. The spirit realm is timeless and has no distance. In the spirit realm, you can travel millions of miles in a few moments as though it's just near to you.

Though hell is so deep below, lost souls that die descend into it suddenly.

Concerning the Rich man and Lazarus. It doesn't necessarily mean that once you are a beggar, you will go to heaven. Lazarus must have lived a righteous life according to the Law of Moses to qualified to go to Abraham's bosom.

Abraham's bosom is not heaven but it was also called paradise. It was beneath the earth and in fact located close to hell. It was separated by a deep valley from hell. This is why the conversion could take place. The only difference is while hell was hot, Abraham's bosom was cool and comfortable. God's supernatural power made it so.

But it no longer exist. Those in Abraham's bosom were all released after the resurrection of Christ and they followed Christ to heaven.

Our Lord Jesus told a woman he took to hell for 40 nights that Abraham's bosom is now part of hell due to expansion to accommodate new souls. But that cooling effect is no longer there the moment they were released.
Re: Who Will Be In Charge Of Punishing Sinners In Hell? by Maynthemayn: 3:01pm On Feb 19
Ken4Christ:

Abraham's bosom is now part of hell due to expansion to accommodate new souls.
Religion lol
Re: Who Will Be In Charge Of Punishing Sinners In Hell? by Aemmyjah(m): 3:12pm On Feb 19
Ken4Christ:

Good question. The spirit realm is timeless and has no distance. In the spirit realm, you can travel millions of miles in a few moments as though it's just near to you.

Concerning the Rich man and Lazarus. It doesn't necessarily mean that once you are a beggar, you will go to heaven. Lazarus must have lived a righteous life according to the Law of Moses to qualified to go to Abraham's bosom.

Abraham's bosom is not heaven but it was also called paradise. It was beneath the earth and in fact located close to hell. It was separated by a deep valley from hell. This is why the conversion could take place. The only difference is while hell was hot, Abraham's bosom was cool and comfortable. God's supernatural power made it so.

But it no longer exist. Those in Abraham's bosom were all released after the resurrection of Christ and they followed Christ to heaven.

Our Lord Jesus told a woman he took to hell for 40 nights that Abraham's bosom is now part of hell due to expansion to accommodate new souls. But that cooling effect is no longer there the moment they were released.

How do you know that Lazarus was righteous
Bible only says he was a beggar with sores all over him
Mention one righteous man in the Bible that was a beggar
Remember the song 'since I was born, and now I am full grown, I have never seen the righteous begging for bread'

Only God knows where you get all your nonsense from

MaxInDHouse
Pls help me make sense from this highlighted cos it's very shocking
Imagine saying Abraham's bosom is now part of hellfire
Na wa o
Re: Who Will Be In Charge Of Punishing Sinners In Hell? by Aemmyjah(m): 3:13pm On Feb 19
If something was separated by a deep valley , how will you be able to converse with the person at the other end?

Have you seen a valley before?
Ken4Christ
Re: Who Will Be In Charge Of Punishing Sinners In Hell? by Aemmyjah(m): 3:20pm On Feb 19
Ken4Christ:

Just like they could turn Aso Villa into Kuje prison to accommodate more prisoners
It is your type that promote blasphemy, the antichrist and promote atheism

You need anointing from LordReed grin
Re: Who Will Be In Charge Of Punishing Sinners In Hell? by MaxInDHouse(m): 5:06pm On Feb 19
Aemmyjah:

How do you know that Lazarus was righteous
Bible only says he was a beggar with sores all over him
Mention one righteous man in the Bible that was a beggar
Remember the song 'since I was born, and now I am full grown, I have never seen the righteous begging for bread'
Only God knows where you get all your nonsense from
MaxInDHouse
Pls help me make sense from this highlighted cos it's very shocking
Imagine saying Abraham's bosom is now part of hellfire
Na wa o

All these Hellfire apologists can fabricate any idea just to support their doctrine so don't be surprised that he will do all the gymnastics out of the nonsense and Ingredients and by the end of the day still come back to tell you that you're going to the hottest part of Hell for not accepting his stupid doctrine.

If Jesus called Lazarus a BEGGAR and the Bible says no righteous man has ever been a BEGGAR that should tell them that Jesus was speaking in parables. Moreover the so called Lazarus didn't do anything worthwhile neither did the rich man do any evil according to Jesus so why the judgment?
They don't care about all that so far torment was mentioned and they wish there should be a place where those rejecting their doctrines will be tormented they are OK with their literal application of what Jesus said! smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Who Will Be In Charge Of Punishing Sinners In Hell? by MaxInDHouse(m): 5:54pm On Feb 19
Aemmyjah:

If something was separated by a deep valley , how will you be able to converse with the person at the other end?
Have you seen a valley before?
Ken4Christ
Ask him which of the churches is practicing his own form of Christianity since we know what they call Christianity in their understanding is countless religions with contradicting teachings and conflicting doctrines.
He will tell you to leave that yet he will continue arguing that you are going to Hellfire for not accepting his ideology but are all others in agreement with him?
He will tell you to leave all of them just accept his own first.
In fact his delusion is incomparable to any one i've experienced among religionists! undecided
Re: Who Will Be In Charge Of Punishing Sinners In Hell? by Aemmyjah(m): 6:00pm On Feb 19
MaxInDHouse:

Ask him which of the churches is practicing his own form of Christianity since we know what they call Christianity in their understanding is countless religions with contradicting teachings and conflicting doctrines.
He will tell you to leave that yet he will continue arguing that you are going to Hellfire for not accepting his ideology but are all others in agreement with him?
In fact his delusion is incomparable to any one i've experienced among religionists! undecided

Imagine!
And he's already written books and someone will use hard earned money and buy spiritual nonsense
Re: Who Will Be In Charge Of Punishing Sinners In Hell? by MaxInDHouse(m): 7:02pm On Feb 19
Aemmyjah:

Imagine!
And he's already written books and someone will use hard earned money and buy spiritual nonsense
Who is the TRUTH?
What did he say about how majority will feel about him?

Jesus made it clear to us that the majority will not like his teachings that's why he ordered us to visit each person in their homes because if we should make advertisements Satan will not allow anyone to listen to the Good News but since we have to take the message to their doorstep honest hearted and sincere ones will be fished out.

So the world will be fond of their own let them make use of what they like.
Re: Who Will Be In Charge Of Punishing Sinners In Hell? by Ken4Christ: 11:27pm On Feb 19
MaxInDHouse:

The spirit realm and the physical realm are different. Even when you are dreaming, certain things that happen in your dream can hardly happen in the physical.

Two people separated by a hundreds of miles apart can talk with each other and hear each other as though they are very near.

This is why John the beloved saw things in the book of Revelation. He was on earth and because he was in the spirit, he could see heaven and even talk with God.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

30% Of US Evangelicals Does Not Believe That Jesus Is God, Survey Says / I'm Not An Atheist! I Denounce It In Jesus Name, / Love, Love, Love (1 Corinthians 13)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.