Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,166 members, 7,815,063 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:36 AM

Who Will Be In Charge Of Punishing Sinners In Hell? - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Who Will Be In Charge Of Punishing Sinners In Hell? (1880 Views)

Are Natural Disasters God's Way Of Punishing The World For Sin? / Who Will Be In Charge Of Punishing Sinners In Hell? / 10 Reasons Why Many People may End Up In Hell. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Will Be In Charge Of Punishing Sinners In Hell? by Ken4Christ: 11:35pm On Feb 19
Aemmyjah:

Just like they could turn Aso Villa into Kuje prison to accommodate more prisoners
It is your type that promote blasphemy, the antichrist and promote atheism

You need anointing from LordReed grin

Abraham's bosom was close to hell. And since it's now empty, hell expanded and took it over. This Revelation was from Jesus himself who took Mary Baxter to hell for 40 nights to show her how terrible hell is so she can warn those on earth. She is doing that and people like you still don't believe.

This was the prayer of the rich man. He wanted Abraham to permit someone to rise from the dead to warn his five brothers. But Abraham couldn't because at that time, Satan had the keys of hell and death. But Jesus has the keys now. This is why some people have the privilege to come back to life after they go to hell. This is purely on account of God's mercy. But so many don't have that privilege. Some have been in hell for thousands of years and there is no hope. So, I am using this medium to appeal to you to repent. You will curse the day you were born when you soul go to hell. I know the Spirit of God is still speaking to your conscience but you are resisting him. The choice is yours.
Re: Who Will Be In Charge Of Punishing Sinners In Hell? by Ken4Christ: 11:36pm On Feb 19
Aemmyjah:
If something was separated by a deep valley , how will you be able to converse with the person at the other end?

Have you seen a valley before?
Ken4Christ

Yes, you can in the realm of the spirit. The spirit world is not like the physical world.
Re: Who Will Be In Charge Of Punishing Sinners In Hell? by Ken4Christ: 11:38pm On Feb 19
Aemmyjah:

Just like they could turn Aso Villa into Kuje prison to accommodate more prisoners
It is your type that promote blasphemy, the antichrist and promote atheism

You need anointing from LordReed grin

It was Jesus himself who revealed it to Mary Baxter. I couldn't have known. There are many things we don't know unless they are revealed either by the word of God or by divine revelation.
Re: Who Will Be In Charge Of Punishing Sinners In Hell? by Ken4Christ: 11:45pm On Feb 19
Aemmyjah:

How do you know that Lazarus was righteous
Bible only says he was a beggar with sores all over him
Mention one righteous man in the Bible that was a beggar
Remember the song 'since I was born, and now I am full grown, I have never seen the righteous begging for bread'

Only God knows where you get all your nonsense from

MaxInDHouse
Pls help me make sense from this highlighted cos it's very shocking
Imagine saying Abraham's bosom is now part of hellfire
Na wa o

No one goes to heaven or Abraham's bosom unless you are righteous by the standard of the dispensation that you lived in. For him to have gone to Abraham's bosom, he must have been a Jew who kept the Law of God.

To say that there is no righteous person who is a beggar is a big lie. David said he has never seen the righteous begging doesn't mean they don't exist. He just haven't seen them.

Even Jesus told the Jews that the poor will always be with them. Under the Old testament, they were told to help their poor brethren.

Even today we have so many righteous people who are poor. Righteousness doesn't guarantee prosperity. It only positions you to access the blessings of God. But there are things you must know and do to access the blessings.
Re: Who Will Be In Charge Of Punishing Sinners In Hell? by MaxInDHouse(m): 2:13am On Feb 20
Ken4Christ:

The spirit realm and the physical realm are different. Even when you are dreaming, certain things that happen in your dream can hardly happen in the physical. Two people separated by a hundreds of miles apart can talk with each other and hear each other as though they are very near. This is why John the beloved saw things in the book of Revelation. He was on earth and because he was in the spirit, he could see heaven and even talk with God.

Dude the question is:

"which of the churches is practicing your own form of Christianity since we know what they call Christianity in your understanding is countless religions with contradicting teachings and conflicting doctrines?
Re: Who Will Be In Charge Of Punishing Sinners In Hell? by Aemmyjah(m): 3:38am On Feb 20
Ken4Christ:

Abraham's bosom was close to hell. And since it's now empty, hell expanded and took it over. This Revelation was from Jesus himself who took Mary Baxter to hell for 40 nights to show her how terrible hell is so she can warn those on earth. She is doing that and people like you still don't believe.

Why is Abraham bosom empty?
Lazarus sef don follow catch fire?

All the good people in Abraham bosom, fire from hellfire don consume them?
Re: Who Will Be In Charge Of Punishing Sinners In Hell? by Aemmyjah(m): 3:42am On Feb 20
Ken4Christ:

No one goes to heaven or Abraham's bosom unless you are righteous by the standard of the dispensation that you lived in. For him to have gone to Abraham's bosom, he must have been a Jew who kept the Law of God.

To say that there is no righteous person who is a beggar is a big lie. David said he has never seen the righteous begging doesn't mean they don't exist. He just haven't seen them.

Even Jesus told the Jews that the poor will always be with them. Under the Old testament, they were told to help their poor brethren.

Even today we have so many righteous people who are poor. Righteousness doesn't guarantee prosperity. It only positions you to access the blessings of God. But there are things you must know and do to access the blessings.

There's a difference between a poor man and a beggar
The righteous man will never become a beggar. It has never happened. How much more eating from the crumbs of someone's table?

When did Lazarus go to heaven?
Before Jesus died or after?
Remember that the first to go to heaven is Jesus who opened the way for the anointed Christians
Re: Who Will Be In Charge Of Punishing Sinners In Hell? by MaxInDHouse(m): 6:44am On Feb 20
Aemmyjah:

The righteous man will never become a beggar. It has never happened. How much more eating from the crumbs of someone's table?
Remember that the first to go to heaven is Jesus who opened the way for the anointed Christians

Once they spew the gibberish in their mouths and their fellow deceivers goes away quietly without asking them questions they feel they've preached but they don't care what those who heard them thinks or feels about their utterances most just wanted to hear something as in anything so far God is mentioned {2Timothy 4:3-4} and off they go nothing attached so when they see JWs zealously preaching and industriously teaching in their neighbourhood they want us to trash what we learned then join them for preaching the nonsense they're saying.
That's why they have countless religions all claiming Christians with contradicting teachings and conflicting doctrines yet they all keep quiet about the contradictions in their midst only to start looking for JWs whose teachings is unique and the oneness in thought is there. John 17 :20-23; Ephesians 4:3 smiley
Re: Who Will Be In Charge Of Punishing Sinners In Hell? by Aemmyjah(m): 6:47am On Feb 20
MaxInDHouse:

Once they spew the gibberish in their mouths and their fellow deceivers goes away quietly without asking them questions they feel they've preached but they don't care what those who heard them thinks or feels about their utterances most just wanted to hear something as in anything so far God is mentioned {2Timothy 4:3-4} and off they go nothing attached so when they see JWs zealously preaching and industriously teaching in their neighbourhood they want us to trash what we learned then join them for preaching the nonsense they're saying.
That's why they have countless religions all claiming Christians with contradicting teachings and conflicting doctrines yet they all keep quiet about the contradictions in their midst only to start looking for JWs whose teachings is unique and the oneness in thought is there. John 17 :20-23; Ephesians 4:3 smiley

People only throw Stones when a tree fruits are ripe
Theirs is fruitless

Personally, I have not seen a righteous beggar my whole lifetime
Re: Who Will Be In Charge Of Punishing Sinners In Hell? by MaxInDHouse(m): 7:23am On Feb 20
Aemmyjah:

People only throw Stones when a tree fruits are ripe Theirs is fruitless
Personally, I have not seen a righteous beggar my whole lifetime
In their churches almost everyone of them is a beggar that's why they don't understand what Jesus said there.
Re: Who Will Be In Charge Of Punishing Sinners In Hell? by Ken4Christ: 8:35am On Feb 20
Aemmyjah:

I have seen so many righteous people begging. They are not necessarily on a street corner begging. But their actions are as good as begging especially in this difficult time.

Lazarus didn't go to heaven at the time Jesus told the story. He went to Abraham's bosom. Abraham's bosom was not heaven because it was underneath the earth close to hell but made comfortable by the supernatural power of God.

But he is in heaven right now because all those in Abraham's bosom were resurrected when Jesus rose from the dead and he took them to heaven.
Re: Who Will Be In Charge Of Punishing Sinners In Hell? by Ken4Christ: 8:37am On Feb 20
Aemmyjah:

Why is Abraham bosom empty?
Lazarus sef don follow catch fire?

All the good people in Abraham bosom, fire from hellfire don consume them?

You don't read post thoroughly before commenting. If you do, you should have known I said that they were resurrected and taken to heaven with Jesus.
Re: Who Will Be In Charge Of Punishing Sinners In Hell? by Ken4Christ: 8:41am On Feb 20
MaxInDHouse:

Dude the question is:

"which of the churches is practicing your own form of Christianity since we know what they call Christianity in your understanding is countless religions with contradicting teachings and conflicting doctrines?

I am not practicing religion. Christianity is not a religion even though some ignorant people have made a religion out of it.

Christianity is a living relationship with a living God. It's a revelation of the fatherhood of God. He has made us sons and God is now our father. He lives in us, talks with us and guide us daily by his Holy Spirit.
Re: Who Will Be In Charge Of Punishing Sinners In Hell? by Aemmyjah(m): 9:33am On Feb 20
Ken4Christ:

You don't read post thoroughly before commenting. If you do, you should have known I said that they were resurrected and taken to heaven with Jesus.

So Abraham's bosom was turned into hellfire?
Re: Who Will Be In Charge Of Punishing Sinners In Hell? by Aemmyjah(m): 9:37am On Feb 20
Ken4Christ:

[b]I have seen so many righteous people begging. [/b]They are not necessarily on a street corner begging. But their actions are as good as begging especially in this difficult time.

Lazarus didn't go to heaven at the time Jesus told the story. He went to Abraham's bosom. Abraham's bosom was not heaven because it was underneath the earth close to hell but made comfortable by the supernatural power of God.

But he is in heaven right now because all those in Abraham's bosom were resurrected when Jesus rose from the dead and he took them to heaven.

What was the context of David's description of a beggar? Even in ancient times, there were beggars too. The condition of a beggar is miserable and hopeless and that's why they beg. I have not seen a righteous person begging. Begging is different from asking for support when in need
Note that David equates begging with being abandoned by Jehovah. Personally, I have never seen the righteous begging. The righteous do not have all they need but I'm yet to see any
Re: Who Will Be In Charge Of Punishing Sinners In Hell? by Aemmyjah(m): 9:39am On Feb 20
Ken4Christ:

They were resurrected from Abraham bosom and taken to heaven?
Issok
Re: Who Will Be In Charge Of Punishing Sinners In Hell? by MaxInDHouse(m): 10:44am On Feb 20
Ken4Christ:

I am not practicing religion. Christianity is not a religion even though some ignorant people have made a religion out of it.

Christianity is a living relationship with a living God. It's a revelation of the fatherhood of God. He has made us sons and God is now our father. He lives in us, talks with us and guide us daily by his Holy Spirit.

You're just deceiving yourself because you and your fellow deceivers has been arguing on this same forum about your beliefs yet all of you are claiming you're children of God whereas Jesus said his own disciples must have the same line of thought.
So if you don't have the same line of thought with others whom you accept as your fellow believers why arguing that some didn't agree with you now?
Which means i can also claim to have a close relationship with God yet disagree with you! cheesy
Re: Who Will Be In Charge Of Punishing Sinners In Hell? by MaxInDHouse(m): 10:46am On Feb 20
Aemmyjah:

They were resurrected from Abraham bosom and taken to heaven?
Issok
Before Jesus who is the FIRSTBORN from the dead! cheesy
Re: Who Will Be In Charge Of Punishing Sinners In Hell? by Aemmyjah(m): 2:05pm On Feb 20
Ken4Christ:

I have seen so many righteous people begging. They are not necessarily on a street corner begging. But their actions are as good as begging especially in this difficult time.

Pastor of Righteous beggy beggy ministries

1 Like

Re: Who Will Be In Charge Of Punishing Sinners In Hell? by MaxInDHouse(m): 3:07pm On Feb 20
Aemmyjah:

They don't even know the meaning of the word "RIGHTEOUS" undecided
Re: Who Will Be In Charge Of Punishing Sinners In Hell? by Ken4Christ: 9:15pm On Feb 20
Aemmyjah:

God is able to lift up a beggar and make him sit among princes. So, don't mock at anyone. I heard the testimony of a professional abled body beggar who is now a millionaire after giving his life to Christ and applied the word of God he heard in his life.
Re: Who Will Be In Charge Of Punishing Sinners In Hell? by Ken4Christ: 9:20pm On Feb 20
MaxInDHouse:

You're just deceiving yourself because you and your fellow deceivers has been arguing on this same forum about your beliefs yet all of you are claiming you're children of God whereas Jesus said his own disciples must have the same line of thought.
So if you don't have the same line of thought with others whom you accept as your fellow believers why arguing that some didn't agree with you now?
Which means i can also claim to have a close relationship with God yet disagree with you! cheesy

There will certainly be divers understanding on trivial issues but on cardinal doctrines like the teachings on the afterlife. Every true church agree there is a place of torment known as hell. Whether, it's Redeem Christian Church, Assemblies of God, Deeper Life Bible Church, Christ Embassy, Salvation Ministries, Living Faith etc. We all believe the same thing on the doctrine of the after life.
Re: Who Will Be In Charge Of Punishing Sinners In Hell? by Ken4Christ: 9:26pm On Feb 20
Aemmyjah:

What was the context of David's description of a beggar? Even in ancient times, there were beggars too. The condition of a beggar is miserable and hopeless and that's why they beg. I have not seen a righteous person begging. Begging is different from asking for support when in need
Note that David equates begging with being abandoned by Jehovah. Personally, I have never seen the righteous begging. The righteous do not have all they need but I'm yet to see any

God doesn't abandon beggars. Rather he lifts them up when they submit to his will and walk in his ways;

Psalms 113:7 He raiseth up the poor out of the dust, and lifteth the needy out of the dunghill;
Re: Who Will Be In Charge Of Punishing Sinners In Hell? by Aemmyjah(m): 2:52am On Feb 21
Ken4Christ:

God doesn't abandon beggars. Rather he lifts them up when they submit to his will and walk in his ways;

Psalms 113:7 He raiseth up the poor out of the dust, and lifteth the needy out of the dunghill;

There's a difference between poor and beggar
Re: Who Will Be In Charge Of Punishing Sinners In Hell? by MaxInDHouse(m): 5:47am On Feb 21
Ken4Christ:

There will certainly be divers understanding on trivial issues but on cardinal doctrines like the teachings on the afterlife. Every true church agree there is a place of torment known as hell. Whether, it's Redeem Christian Church, Assemblies of God, Deeper Life Bible Church, Christ Embassy, Salvation Ministries, Living Faith etc. We all believe the same thing on the doctrine of the after life.

Satan and demons are lying to you people because TRUTH doesn't contradict each other if you people are arguing on how the afterlife will be it simply means the idea is based on lies that's why you people can't agree it's like gathering liars and thieves to agree on what they want to pursue of course they will all say they're in agreement but when you ask each one to come out and tell how things goes that is when they will start contradicting one another! smiley
Re: Who Will Be In Charge Of Punishing Sinners In Hell? by MaxInDHouse(m): 5:52am On Feb 21
Aemmyjah:

There's a difference between poor and beggar

I told you they don't understand God's word.

Imagine Bible say the poor he is equating it to beggar but ask him if he wish to be a beggar or any member of his family to be a beggar he will say "God forbid" cheesy
Re: Who Will Be In Charge Of Punishing Sinners In Hell? by Ken4Christ: 6:10am On Feb 21
MaxInDHouse:

Satan and demons are lying to you people because TRUTH doesn't contradict each other if you people are arguing on how the afterlife will be it simply means the idea is based on lies that's why you people can't agree it's like gathering liars and thieves to agree on what they want to pursue of course they will all say they're in agreement but when you ask each one to come out and tell how things goes that is when they will start contradicting one another! smiley

Where you sleeping when you read my comment. I said every true church agree on the believe of the afterlife. It's only your organization established by the devil himself that teaches otherwise. And I have proven it over and over again that your teachings are lies from the pit of hell.
Re: Who Will Be In Charge Of Punishing Sinners In Hell? by MaxInDHouse(m): 6:52am On Feb 21
Ken4Christ:

Where you sleeping when you read my comment. I said every true church agree on the believe of the afterlife. It's only your organization established by the devil himself that teaches otherwise. And I have proven it over and over again that your teachings are lies from the pit of hell.

The highlighted is evidence that you're a liar if you say "EVERY TRUE CHURCH" that means you are not in agreement with all the churches but when you say "ONLY YOUR" that surely is a contradiction.
You can't say only when all the others are still having issues on what you want to establish! cheesy
Re: Who Will Be In Charge Of Punishing Sinners In Hell? by Ken4Christ: 7:01am On Feb 21
MaxInDHouse:

The highlighted is evidence that you're a liar if you say "EVERY TRUE CHURCH" that means you are not in agreement with all the churches but when you say "ONLY YOUR" that surely is a contradiction.
You can't say only when all the others are still having issues on what you want to establish! cheesy

How can I be in agreement with every church when our Lord Jesus himself said that there will be false prophets and teachers. I mentioned names of many of the true churches. Did I mention just one? There are many false churches and the Jehovah Witness is one of them and in fact the worse.
Re: Who Will Be In Charge Of Punishing Sinners In Hell? by MaxInDHouse(m): 7:26am On Feb 21
Ken4Christ:

How can I be in agreement with every church when our Lord Jesus himself said that there will be false prophets and teachers. I mentioned names of many of the true churches. Did I mention just one? There are many false churches and the Jehovah Witness is one of them and in fact the worse.
Ken4Christ:

It's only your organization

You're just deceiving yourself with the two highlighted! cheesy
Re: Who Will Be In Charge Of Punishing Sinners In Hell? by Ken4Christ: 7:46am On Feb 21
MaxInDHouse:

You're just deceiving yourself with the two highlighted! cheesy

Russell and Rutherford were the Apostles of Satan. And you have foolishly bought into their lies which I have consistently exposed on Nairaland.
Re: Who Will Be In Charge Of Punishing Sinners In Hell? by MaxInDHouse(m): 8:00am On Feb 21
Ken4Christ:

Russell and Rutherford were the Apostles of Satan. And you have foolishly bought into their lies which I have consistently exposed on Nairaland.
You said many churches also disagree with you on your Hellfire doctrine so Russell and Rutherford are also responsible for all those churches shey?
You're just lying to your own soul.
What you should have said is that there are churches upholding your Hellfire doctrine while others disagree but shouting Russell and Rutherford as if they're the cause of your problem is lying to your own soul! cheesy

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Prophet T B Joshua Is Dead (from confirmed Sources) With Pictures / Something To Think About / I Broke Up Yesterday With My.......

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.