Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,432 members, 7,850,522 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 12:15 AM

Nyalong Ngong Deng Most Expensive Bride, Looks Unhappy On Her Wedding Day - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nyalong Ngong Deng Most Expensive Bride, Looks Unhappy On Her Wedding Day (73925 Views)

Bride Looks Very Angry In Her Pre-Wedding Photos / Bride Looks Sad At Her Wedding, Video Goes Viral / Meet Nyalong Ngong Deng Jalang The Most Expensive Girl In The World (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nyalong Ngong Deng Most Expensive Bride, Looks Unhappy On Her Wedding Day by Nowenuse: 2:25am On Nov 13, 2018
passion007:

I've no intention to drag this talk any further; let's say I don't find discrimination funny, neither does Nyalong, I'm sure! And she certainly sees everything wrong with the descriptors applied to her on this thread. But you find it funny, so laugh on, Mr.

Hmm, I can see that you now speak for Nyalong. Interesting.
I'm sorry if perhaps you take things so personal maybe because you experienced such 'discrimination' in your childhood or teenage years.
My advice for you is to take life so easy, free and fun. Trust me, it helps a lot.

Btw, I wonder if people know what 'discrimination' really means nowadays. We sometimes just use words for the wrong instances.

Re: Nyalong Ngong Deng Most Expensive Bride, Looks Unhappy On Her Wedding Day by uvemi(f): 4:09am On Nov 13, 2018
DQ94:
There was a report about a pastor who released a sextape involving him and a lover... It was on Front Page, even.

Well... Here goes: https://www.xvideos.com/video40711727/nigerian_pastor_funking_his_mistress

Why not open your own thread instead of derailing
Re: Nyalong Ngong Deng Most Expensive Bride, Looks Unhappy On Her Wedding Day by passion007: 5:34am On Nov 13, 2018
Nowenuse:

Hmm, I can see that you now speak for Nyalong. Interesting.
I'm sorry if perhaps you take things so personal maybe because you experienced such 'discrimination' in your childhood or teenage years.
My advice for you is to take life so easy, free and fun. Trust me, it helps a lot.

Btw, I wonder if people know what 'discrimination' really means nowadays. We sometimes just use words for the wrong instances.

Really, are you so profoundly dense that after reading up the meaning of discrimination, you still cannot relate it to how Nyalong and people of a darker hue have been slurred on this thread! OMFG!

I'm not taking nothing personal, I'm saying you need to be sensitive. This is the 21st century, darling! People don't mock other people and tag it fun! For f's sake, no it isn't fun!! Do you even question Nyalong will be offended by the slurs on here?? OMFG! Darling, if deriding other people's skin colour brings you fun, then I do not even have the right words for you but it would be nothing short of sadistic, I'm sure.

This is the age of the internet. You don't make discriminatory comments and tag it a joke. Sudanese and other Africans and black people all over the world are reading/ will read this thread and will be nauseated. Darling, you need to rethink your whole life if crass and coarse discrimination is what you consider "easy, free and fun"!

I'm not one to use strong language, but your persistence on justifying the derisive comments here jars on my nerves!-and that's only putting it lightly.
The last thing we want to add to Nigeria's already gloomy international image is that we are a nation of black people discriminating against other black people. .. The irony of it all!

Well, mister, do have a rethink. Mockery, like sarcasm, is the lowest form of wit, if at all.
Re: Nyalong Ngong Deng Most Expensive Bride, Looks Unhappy On Her Wedding Day by Nobody: 6:29pm On Nov 13, 2018
Ishilove:

I've met several wonderful people offline, and one of my best friends is a Nairalander.

Go ahead and share, I'm all ears

First person I met was when I first joined NL in 2015. It was a very inactive account which is long deactivated now.
We finally met around Oworoshoki which was very far from my house. I didn't want to Stress her, so I went over there. She was finer than I imagined, according to the pic she showed me via WhatsApp, taller too. Dark, had long hair. In my head, I was like Damn, but I just kept my composure. Usually ladies with fairer/lighter skin are easily more prettier, it was very rare seeing a dark lady so pretty. I was more surprised after our conversation that she wasn't a Gold digger as her outward appearance looks so intimidating.

It's a long story sha...
Re: Nyalong Ngong Deng Most Expensive Bride, Looks Unhappy On Her Wedding Day by Ishilove: 6:46pm On Nov 13, 2018
truthsayer009:

First person I met was when I first joined NL in 2015. It was a very inactive account which is long deactivated now.
We finally met around Oworoshoki which was very far from my house. I didn't want to Stress her, so I went over there. She was finer than I imagined, according to the pic she showed me via WhatsApp, taller too. Dark, had long hair. In my head, I was like Damn, but I just kept my composure. Usually ladies with fairer/lighter skin are easily more prettier, it was very rare seeing a dark lady so pretty. I was more surprised after our conversation that she wasn't a Gold digger as her outward appearance looks so intimidating.

It's a long story sha...

Keep going...
Re: Nyalong Ngong Deng Most Expensive Bride, Looks Unhappy On Her Wedding Day by Nobody: 6:36am On Nov 14, 2018
Ishilove:

Keep going...

Lol, So you wan hear Gist ba? tongue
Re: Nyalong Ngong Deng Most Expensive Bride, Looks Unhappy On Her Wedding Day by MisterG: 3:32pm On Nov 14, 2018
Kaodek:
Sudanese of Jubril angry

South Sudanese obviously

1 Like

Re: Nyalong Ngong Deng Most Expensive Bride, Looks Unhappy On Her Wedding Day by MisterG: 3:47pm On Nov 14, 2018
grandstar:

I actually meant South Sudanese grin

I've never understood why Sudanese people see themselves as Arabs since they are all blacks. Not all could be descendants of black slaves

Since when were Sudanese people slaves? Please if you don't know the history of the country, don't speak as you have authority in it. Sudan is a very diverse country, the north look similar to the people in Upper Egypt and the Horn of AFrica, West or Darfur is a extension of Chad, North East similar to Eritrea, and the South, South East look similar to Southern Sudan.

Sudan and nut shell

[img]http://sudanembassy.com.pk/ar/wp-content/uploads/2014/10/Afra-mool.jpg[/img]

Re: Nyalong Ngong Deng Most Expensive Bride, Looks Unhappy On Her Wedding Day by MisterG: 4:04pm On Nov 14, 2018
Sudan show the full diversity

Re: Nyalong Ngong Deng Most Expensive Bride, Looks Unhappy On Her Wedding Day by Nobody: 4:07pm On Nov 14, 2018
MisterG:
Sudan show the full diversity

are you from Sudan? undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Some Strange But True Sex Facts! / Things A Guy Shouldn't Do In A Lady's Presence / Traditional Wedding Photos Of Lynda Ebigwei And South African Husband

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.