Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,179 members, 7,829,230 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:07 PM

Nyalong Ngong Deng Most Expensive Bride, Looks Unhappy On Her Wedding Day - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nyalong Ngong Deng Most Expensive Bride, Looks Unhappy On Her Wedding Day (73808 Views)

Bride Looks Very Angry In Her Pre-Wedding Photos / Bride Looks Sad At Her Wedding, Video Goes Viral / Meet Nyalong Ngong Deng Jalang The Most Expensive Girl In The World (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nyalong Ngong Deng Most Expensive Bride, Looks Unhappy On Her Wedding Day by Nobody: 7:33pm On Nov 11, 2018
SmallSimba:

[s]
And you think you are white? Nigerians have got an unbelievable level of inferiority complex. No wonder your women mix bleaches with baby oil. I pity them[/s]
you fool ,stfu we will call a spade a spade, you hear ?she's a black ugly gorilla, if you don't like it go burn in hell.

7 Likes

Re: Nyalong Ngong Deng Most Expensive Bride, Looks Unhappy On Her Wedding Day by Learnstuffs: 7:41pm On Nov 11, 2018
wizod:
dat small hole she use in passing out malaria and typhoid fever urine

grin grin

1 Like

Re: Nyalong Ngong Deng Most Expensive Bride, Looks Unhappy On Her Wedding Day by Nobody: 7:43pm On Nov 11, 2018
SmallSimba:

And you think you are white? Nigerians have got an unbelievable level of inferiority complex. No wonder your women mix bleaches with baby oil. I pity them
you must be high to think this transgender is beautiful undecided,she's all shade of wrong, number 1 she's too black number 2'she's looking like a man,so what beautiful in her looks?
Re: Nyalong Ngong Deng Most Expensive Bride, Looks Unhappy On Her Wedding Day by bigiyaro(m): 8:07pm On Nov 11, 2018
friendlyadvice:
She no even fine sef
nothing concern fine and marry o
Re: Nyalong Ngong Deng Most Expensive Bride, Looks Unhappy On Her Wedding Day by Odobaone: 8:19pm On Nov 11, 2018
jidxin:

Black? See the lady beside her....

cheesy smiley grin You dey craze aswear
Re: Nyalong Ngong Deng Most Expensive Bride, Looks Unhappy On Her Wedding Day by paix(m): 8:31pm On Nov 11, 2018
adewumiopeyemi:
Why she black like this I can't even see her face. cheesy cheesy
Maybe her mother gave birth to her in the night.
Re: Nyalong Ngong Deng Most Expensive Bride, Looks Unhappy On Her Wedding Day by paix(m): 8:37pm On Nov 11, 2018
Lordtimothy66:
you must be to high think this transgender is beautiful undecided,she's all shade of wrong, number 1 she's too black number 2'she's looking like a man,so what beautiful in her looks?
Maybe because you're in this environment where you find beautiful women. But it may not be the same in Southern Sudan. Don't be surprised she could be a beauty queen there, and that's why her bride price was high.
Re: Nyalong Ngong Deng Most Expensive Bride, Looks Unhappy On Her Wedding Day by Eaglesence: 8:48pm On Nov 11, 2018
MJBOLT:
i had to use a torchlight to see their faces,they will give birth to shadows as children

Lol.. guy, your mouth.
Re: Nyalong Ngong Deng Most Expensive Bride, Looks Unhappy On Her Wedding Day by Nobody: 8:54pm On Nov 11, 2018
Ishilove:

Hahahahaha!

120,000 x 500= 6,000,000,000

Please give me the cash equivalent and I'm all yours grin

It's actually sixty million, not 6 Billion lol. Selling 500 cows will get you more than 60M in this festive season.

1 Like

Re: Nyalong Ngong Deng Most Expensive Bride, Looks Unhappy On Her Wedding Day by passion007: 8:57pm On Nov 11, 2018
The number of utterly disgusting comments on this thread is puzzling! I wonder what has to break in your heads for a black African to make derisive jokes about another black African because they're different hues of black. I am totally disgusted at this thread and also disgusted that the mods have allowed the first few comments to remain, unmoderated!

5 Likes

Re: Nyalong Ngong Deng Most Expensive Bride, Looks Unhappy On Her Wedding Day by Ishilove: 9:00pm On Nov 11, 2018
truthsayer009:

It's actually sixty million, not 6 Billion lol. Selling 500 cows will get you more than 60M in this festive season.
Even if it is 6 million, send am! cheesy

Seriously though, the economy is not smiling so who will be able to afford a 350kg cow?
Re: Nyalong Ngong Deng Most Expensive Bride, Looks Unhappy On Her Wedding Day by Trulydude(m): 9:00pm On Nov 11, 2018
friendlyadvice:
She no even fine sef
baba check well abeg, she is gallant n things dey
Re: Nyalong Ngong Deng Most Expensive Bride, Looks Unhappy On Her Wedding Day by Nobody: 9:05pm On Nov 11, 2018
Ishilove:

Seriously though, the economy is not smiling so who will be able to afford a 350kg cow?

A good number of people can actually afford it, It's the people you expect less from that'll surprise you.
Re: Nyalong Ngong Deng Most Expensive Bride, Looks Unhappy On Her Wedding Day by Nobody: 9:06pm On Nov 11, 2018
Ishilove:

Just to confirm, so If I have 6 Million, you'll accept to be all mine? I'm asking so I can go to semi micro finance & borrow.
Re: Nyalong Ngong Deng Most Expensive Bride, Looks Unhappy On Her Wedding Day by blesssingtime(m): 9:07pm On Nov 11, 2018
This black go dey stain cloth. I be black too oh grin
Re: Nyalong Ngong Deng Most Expensive Bride, Looks Unhappy On Her Wedding Day by friendlyadvice: 9:13pm On Nov 11, 2018
Trulydude:

baba check well abeg, she is gallant n things dey
grin the wife you go marry go get that kind face and complexion
Re: Nyalong Ngong Deng Most Expensive Bride, Looks Unhappy On Her Wedding Day by GURION: 9:30pm On Nov 11, 2018
I'm just amazed at comments about their black skin colour . . . even more saddened that such comments were made by fellow black Africans.

I wonder how such people would treat blacks if they had been born Caucasian?

It will be a great learning experience if they could travel abroad and personally experience/be on the receiving end of racism and racist remarks, firsthand, from others.

1 Like

Re: Nyalong Ngong Deng Most Expensive Bride, Looks Unhappy On Her Wedding Day by GURION: 9:32pm On Nov 11, 2018
Uglymugg:
Look at all the racist comments on top. How can you discriminate against your own kind?

I tell you, if Nigerians had the knowledge, intelligence, and power that white people possesed back then, they would have committed so many attrocities never before seen.

Really saddening.

It will be a great learning experience if they could travel abroad and be on the receiving end of racism and racist remarks, firsthand, from others.
Re: Nyalong Ngong Deng Most Expensive Bride, Looks Unhappy On Her Wedding Day by Ishilove: 9:39pm On Nov 11, 2018
truthsayer009:

Just to confirm, so If I have 6 Million, you'll accept to be all mine? I'm asking so I can go to semi micro finance & borrow.
Yes please. Use your palasa phone for collateral tongue
Re: Nyalong Ngong Deng Most Expensive Bride, Looks Unhappy On Her Wedding Day by Nobody: 9:56pm On Nov 11, 2018
Ishilove:

Yes please. Use your palasa phone for collateral tongue

lol, so you haven't slept by this time. Who's keeping you company?

Oya since you no wan go beach, lets just go & watch the new Kemi Adetiba's movie then.
Re: Nyalong Ngong Deng Most Expensive Bride, Looks Unhappy On Her Wedding Day by suremossty(m): 9:57pm On Nov 11, 2018
Problem ti e niyen
Re: Nyalong Ngong Deng Most Expensive Bride, Looks Unhappy On Her Wedding Day by Ishilove: 9:59pm On Nov 11, 2018
truthsayer009:

lol, so you haven't slept by this time. Who's keeping you company?

Oya since you no wan go beach, lets just go & watch the new Kemi Adetiba's movie then.
You're quite relentless smiley
Re: Nyalong Ngong Deng Most Expensive Bride, Looks Unhappy On Her Wedding Day by 3phase(m): 10:02pm On Nov 11, 2018
highqueen:
Nawa thank God I'm a Nigerian.

lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
These people black nobi here.

Why is she unhappy, obviously got married to the guy she doesn't love.
u sounding racist.which one b "these people black no b here".i guess u 2 are black and only d make-up u apply makes ur face looks light.irrespective of hw black she is,we are all african.BLACK IS BEAUTIFUL and stop the discriminatn
Re: Nyalong Ngong Deng Most Expensive Bride, Looks Unhappy On Her Wedding Day by Nobody: 10:11pm On Nov 11, 2018
Ishilove:

You're quite relentless smiley

So it's one of 2 things.

It's either you are already married & just covering it up lipsrsealed
OR you're just disinterested because I approached you from NL which is already known to be a house of Idiots.
Re: Nyalong Ngong Deng Most Expensive Bride, Looks Unhappy On Her Wedding Day by koolaid87: 10:25pm On Nov 11, 2018
Uglymugg:
Look at all the racist comments on top. How can you discriminate against your own kind?

I tell you, if Nigerians had the knowledge, intelligence, and power that white people possesed back then, they would have committed so many attrocities never before seen.

Word

So many folks lacked knowledge of self

The darker the berry, the sweeter the juice
Re: Nyalong Ngong Deng Most Expensive Bride, Looks Unhappy On Her Wedding Day by Ishilove: 11:04pm On Nov 11, 2018
truthsayer009:

So it's one of 2 things.

It's either you are already married & just covering it up lipsrsealed
OR you're just disinterested because I approached you from NL which is already known to be a house of Idiots.

Emmm, neither. You're too young, sir.
Re: Nyalong Ngong Deng Most Expensive Bride, Looks Unhappy On Her Wedding Day by Nobody: 11:06pm On Nov 11, 2018
Ishilove:

Emmm, neither. You're too young, sir.

Hahaha! this "Sir" makes me laugh. Thats what you hear when a Yoruba person wants to abuse you cheesy
Re: Nyalong Ngong Deng Most Expensive Bride, Looks Unhappy On Her Wedding Day by Ishilove: 11:07pm On Nov 11, 2018
truthsayer009:

Hahaha! this "Sir" makes me laugh. Thats what you hear when a Yoruba person wants to abuse you cheesy
grin grin
Re: Nyalong Ngong Deng Most Expensive Bride, Looks Unhappy On Her Wedding Day by Nobody: 11:10pm On Nov 11, 2018
Ishilove:

grin grin

Age is just a number you know, you're the one over thinking this thing.
Re: Nyalong Ngong Deng Most Expensive Bride, Looks Unhappy On Her Wedding Day by freddaboh(m): 11:19pm On Nov 11, 2018
WaffenSS:

Oh yeah

See the flower girl at the bottom left

Damn it. They are so black. What are they eating?
Charcoal?

1 Like

Re: Nyalong Ngong Deng Most Expensive Bride, Looks Unhappy On Her Wedding Day by Ishilove: 11:20pm On Nov 11, 2018
truthsayer009:

Age is just a number you know, you're the one over thinking this thing.
That's what they want you to believe, bur the reality is completely different.
Re: Nyalong Ngong Deng Most Expensive Bride, Looks Unhappy On Her Wedding Day by Nobody: 11:28pm On Nov 11, 2018
Ishilove:

That's what they want you to believe, bur the reality is completely different.

Haha okay, what I'm eager to know is that you actually gave up on love or what? Age apart, i kindof read that tone in your responses.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

When You Pray For 'a Smoking Hot Wife' *pics* / 36-Year-Old German Virgin Auctions Her Virginity For N103M. It Has Been Bought / Dating A Guy Abroad — Nigerian Lady Based In Ireland Speaks. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.