Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,700 members, 7,831,182 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 03:03 PM

Nyalong Ngong Deng Most Expensive Bride, Looks Unhappy On Her Wedding Day - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nyalong Ngong Deng Most Expensive Bride, Looks Unhappy On Her Wedding Day (73822 Views)

Bride Looks Very Angry In Her Pre-Wedding Photos / Bride Looks Sad At Her Wedding, Video Goes Viral / Meet Nyalong Ngong Deng Jalang The Most Expensive Girl In The World (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nyalong Ngong Deng Most Expensive Bride, Looks Unhappy On Her Wedding Day by Ishilove: 11:41pm On Nov 11, 2018
truthsayer009:

Haha okay, what I'm eager to know is that you actually gave up on love or what? Age apart, i kindof read that tone in your responses.
What tone?
Re: Nyalong Ngong Deng Most Expensive Bride, Looks Unhappy On Her Wedding Day by Nobody: 11:44pm On Nov 11, 2018
Ishilove:

What tone?

Like I'm 90% sure that you don't believe a word that I've been saying. Perhaps maybe you think because i haven't seen your pics.
Re: Nyalong Ngong Deng Most Expensive Bride, Looks Unhappy On Her Wedding Day by MYGRATEskillz(m): 11:47pm On Nov 11, 2018
I honestly can see nothing...
Re: Nyalong Ngong Deng Most Expensive Bride, Looks Unhappy On Her Wedding Day by Nowenuse: 12:10am On Nov 12, 2018
grandstar:

The black Sudanese are probably the darkest skinned blacks you'll ever meet!

What do you mean by black Sudanese? Almost all Sudanese are black Africans. South Sudanese are the ones who are actually the darkest black africans like the type you see above.
Re: Nyalong Ngong Deng Most Expensive Bride, Looks Unhappy On Her Wedding Day by Nowenuse: 12:15am On Nov 12, 2018
paix:
Maybe because you're in this environment where you find beautiful women. But it may not be the same in Southern Sudan. Don't be surprised she could be a beauty queen there, and that's why her bride price was high.

Some South Sudanese cultures judge the beauty of a woman by her tallness. The taller you are, the more beautiful you are considered and the higher your value (bride price).
South Sudan has the tallest women on earth by the way.
Re: Nyalong Ngong Deng Most Expensive Bride, Looks Unhappy On Her Wedding Day by Nowenuse: 12:20am On Nov 12, 2018
passion007:
The number of utterly disgusting comments on this thread is puzzling! I wonder what has to break in your heads for a black African to make derisive jokes about another black African because they're different hues of black. I am totally disgusted at this thread and also disgusted that the mods have allowed the first few comments to remain, unmoderated!

As much as we may be disappointed by these negative behaviours and I condemn them. We must acknowledge that internal discrimination happens even within the same race, that does not mean when a white person insults our fellow black, then we stand and watch.

Have you seen white people insulting each other based on blonde/brunette and red hair looks? Or Tan/ghostly pale white looks? They do it too. Yes you heard me right. This doesn't mean I'm in support.

1 Like

Re: Nyalong Ngong Deng Most Expensive Bride, Looks Unhappy On Her Wedding Day by Nowenuse: 12:22am On Nov 12, 2018
freddaboh:

Damn it. They are so black. What are they eating?
Charcoal?

South Sudanese are the darkest Africans just as Scandinavians are the palest Europeans. It's nature.
Re: Nyalong Ngong Deng Most Expensive Bride, Looks Unhappy On Her Wedding Day by piagetskinner(m): 12:30am On Nov 12, 2018
there are some people who are very dark skinned but still beautiful...

but this one na another level of darkness and wowority
Re: Nyalong Ngong Deng Most Expensive Bride, Looks Unhappy On Her Wedding Day by paix(m): 1:05am On Nov 12, 2018
Nowenuse:

Some South Sudanese cultures judge the beauty of a woman by her tallness. The taller you are, the more beautiful you are considered and the higher your value (bride price).
South Sudan has the tallest women on earth by the way.
I like them tall, maybe because I am.

1 Like

Re: Nyalong Ngong Deng Most Expensive Bride, Looks Unhappy On Her Wedding Day by passion007: 1:32am On Nov 12, 2018
Nowenuse:

As much as we may be disappointed by these negative behaviours and I condemn them. We must acknowledge that internal discrimination happens even within the same race, that does not mean when a white person insults our fellow black, then we stand and watch.

Have you seen white people insulting each other based on blonde/brunette and red hair looks? Or Tan/ghostly pale white looks? They do it too. Yes you heard me right. This doesn't mean I'm in support.

In summary, you think such discrimination is justifiable because 'white people do it too'... This is absolutely ridiculous! Despite your best efforts to appear politically correct, you, sir are worse than the rest, because despite acknowledging this is wrong, you go ahead to normalise it. What you're saying in essence is "discrimination is horrendous but it is human to discriminate, therefore discrimination is normal"

What nerve when Nigerians condemn xenophobia in RSA!

I'm Nigerian by the way and I'm horrified by this thread, and by all those who even remotely try to justify the comments here, and by the mods who continue to turn a blind eye to flagrant discrimination

3 Likes

Re: Nyalong Ngong Deng Most Expensive Bride, Looks Unhappy On Her Wedding Day by tollyboy5(m): 2:19am On Nov 12, 2018
Lordtimothy66:
you must be high to think this transgender is beautiful undecided,she's all shade of wrong, number 1 she's too black number 2'she's looking like a man,so what beautiful in her looks?
My brother you are foolishly dumb. God knows I'm being sincere as a scientist, beauty is an illusion and it is relative just as every thing on earth are also relative. We define beauty in relation to the inferiority complex built in our mind. Someone is too dark but someone can't be too light? I did some personal research and notice beauty is what we are used to been called beauty and that any kind of beauty we see we relate them to what we think is called beauty. If we where in alien world we would be ugly monsters to them. In ancient Egypt when there was no white supremacy black see their dark skin as glowing beauty even Israel relate more with Egypt since their colour look alike. But know look at a dark gal she'll buy all kind of creams thinking she not okay.

1 Like

Re: Nyalong Ngong Deng Most Expensive Bride, Looks Unhappy On Her Wedding Day by noziz(m): 4:14am On Nov 12, 2018
friendlyadvice:
She no even fine sef

but if she give u breast suck, u no go reject o undecided
Re: Nyalong Ngong Deng Most Expensive Bride, Looks Unhappy On Her Wedding Day by friendlyadvice: 5:08am On Nov 12, 2018
noziz:

but if she give u breast suck, u no go reject o undecided
Nah I will reject, she is fugly
Re: Nyalong Ngong Deng Most Expensive Bride, Looks Unhappy On Her Wedding Day by Crenzywilliams(m): 6:22am On Nov 12, 2018
obaataaokpaewu:
This black go dey stain cloth. I be black too oh grin
That’s racist. cool cool
Re: Nyalong Ngong Deng Most Expensive Bride, Looks Unhappy On Her Wedding Day by grandstar(m): 6:49am On Nov 12, 2018
Nowenuse:

What do you mean by black Sudanese? Almost all Sudanese are black Africans. South Sudanese are the ones who are actually the darkest black africans like the type you see above.

I actually meant South Sudanese grin

I've never understood why Sudanese people see themselves as Arabs since they are all blacks. Not all could be descendants of black slaves
Re: Nyalong Ngong Deng Most Expensive Bride, Looks Unhappy On Her Wedding Day by Nobody: 7:12am On Nov 12, 2018
Her temperature is high embarassed
Re: Nyalong Ngong Deng Most Expensive Bride, Looks Unhappy On Her Wedding Day by Ishilove: 8:40am On Nov 12, 2018
truthsayer009:

Like I'm 90% sure that you don't believe a word that I've been saying. Perhaps maybe you think because i haven't seen your pics.
Youre quite correct, sir. I don't believe one single word

Who in God's name have you been discussing me with?? embarassed
Re: Nyalong Ngong Deng Most Expensive Bride, Looks Unhappy On Her Wedding Day by Nobody: 8:49am On Nov 12, 2018
Ishilove:

Youre quite correct, sir. I don't believe one single word

Who in God's name have you been discussing me with?? embarassed

Haha take it easy oh. This one you've called God into this matter. Ahn ahh, its not like that nau. Aunty plizz calms down ma. Shey someone cannot luv you in peace again. No worries, let's just remain friends, because u come & vex now.
Re: Nyalong Ngong Deng Most Expensive Bride, Looks Unhappy On Her Wedding Day by Nobody: 10:54am On Nov 12, 2018
tollyboy5:

My brother you are foolishly dumb. God knows I'm being sincere as a scientist, beauty is an illusion and it is relative just as every thing on earth are also relative. We define beauty in relation to the inferiority complex built in our mind. Someone is too dark but someone can't be too light? I did some personal research and notice beauty is what we are used to been called beauty and that any kind of beauty we see we relate them to what we think is called beauty. If we where in alien world we would be ugly monsters to them. In ancient Egypt when there was no white supremacy black see their dark skin as glowing beauty even Israel relate more with Egypt since their colour look alike. But know look at a dark gal she'll buy all kind of creams thinking she not okay.
don't post to me again.

1 Like

Re: Nyalong Ngong Deng Most Expensive Bride, Looks Unhappy On Her Wedding Day by Ishilove: 11:21am On Nov 12, 2018
truthsayer009:

Haha take it easy oh. This one you've called God into this matter. Ahn ahh, its not like that nau. Aunty plizz calms down ma. Shey someone cannot luv you in peace again. No worries, let's just remain friends, because u come & vex now.
You are such a darling kiss
Re: Nyalong Ngong Deng Most Expensive Bride, Looks Unhappy On Her Wedding Day by Nowenuse: 3:16pm On Nov 12, 2018
passion007:

In summary, you think such discrimination is justifiable because 'white people do it too'... This is absolutely ridiculous! Despite your best efforts to appear politically correct, you, sir are worse than the rest, because despite acknowledging this is wrong, you go ahead to normalise it. What you're saying in essence is "discrimination is horrendous but it is human to discriminate, therefore discrimination is normal"

What nerve when Nigerians condemn xenophobia in RSA!

I'm Nigerian by the way and I'm horrified by this thread, and by all those who even remotely try to justify the comments here, and by the mods who continue to turn a blind eye to flagrant discrimination

You are taking everything the wrong way. I am looking at it from a more fun and relaxed perspective. Not everything should be taken too seriously!

Get my point and perspective before you start preaching long sermons.
There are some jokes and slurs that brothers (or people of the same kind) are allowed to use against each other for fun, but they may never allow an outsider use it against them.

When I was young for instance, I was quite dark skinned and people call me BLACKEY, I have another friend who is very light and we call him YELLOW PAWPAW. These things were just for fun. We never took them any seriously.

Black Americans call themselves Nigga (which is a detrimental and insultive word by origin), but they will never let a white person call them that.

As long as the person is not offended by the word, I see nothing wrong with it.
Re: Nyalong Ngong Deng Most Expensive Bride, Looks Unhappy On Her Wedding Day by Nowenuse: 3:19pm On Nov 12, 2018
grandstar:

I actually meant South Sudanese grin

I've never understood why Sudanese people see themselves as Arabs since they are all blacks. Not all could be descendants of black slaves

Not all Sudanese people address themselves as Arabs. Nubians and Darfur people do not do that nonsense.

Many Sudanese are mixed arabs and some even of pure Arab bloodlines and origins. These are the ones promoting the Arab identity in the country and unfortunately they tend to dominate the political power.

Sudanese are just like Maghrebis ( Algerians, Tunisians and Moroccans). Some will tell you they are proud Arabs, some are proud Berbers and hate to be addressed as Arabs while others are neutral, anyone you call them (arab or berber), they accept.
Re: Nyalong Ngong Deng Most Expensive Bride, Looks Unhappy On Her Wedding Day by grandstar(m): 3:53pm On Nov 12, 2018
Nowenuse:

Not all Sudanese people address themselves as Arabs. Nubians and Darfur people do not do that nonsense.

Many Sudanese are mixed arabs and some even of pure Arab bloodlines and origins. These are the ones promoting the Arab identity in the country and unfortunately they tend to dominate the political power.

Sudanese are just like Maghrebis ( Algerians, Tunisians and Moroccans). Some will tell you they are proud Arabs, some are proud Berbers and hate to be addressed as Arabs while others are neutral, anyone you call them (arab or berber), they accept.

I understand to some extengt

They maybe black on the outside but their soul is Arab!

Most Sudanese I have to be honest have some Arab blood

Do pure Arabs accept Sudanese Arabs as Arabs. In Libya native blacks were hunted down as dogs after the overthrow of Gaddafi, all considered as traitors for aiding the tyrant!
Re: Nyalong Ngong Deng Most Expensive Bride, Looks Unhappy On Her Wedding Day by grandstar(m): 3:55pm On Nov 12, 2018
Nowenuse:

I understand to some extent

Do pure Arabs accept Sudanese Arabs as Arabs. In Libya native blacks were hunted down as dogs after the overthrow of Gaddafi, all considered as traitors for aiding the tyrant!
Re: Nyalong Ngong Deng Most Expensive Bride, Looks Unhappy On Her Wedding Day by passion007: 3:56pm On Nov 12, 2018
Nowenuse:

You are taking everything the wrong way. I am looking at it from a more fun and relaxed perspective. Not everything should be taken too seriously!

Get my point and perspective before you start preaching long sermons.
There are some jokes and slurs that brothers (or people of the same kind) are allowed to use against each other for fun, but they may never allow an outsider use it against them.

When I was young for instance, I was quite dark skinned and people call me BLACKEY, I have another friend who is very light and we call him YELLOW PAWPAW. These things were just for fun. We never took them any seriously.

Black Americans call themselves Nigga (which is a detrimental and insultive word by origin), but they will never let a white person call them that.

As long as the person is not offended by the word, I see nothing wrong with it

I've no intention to drag this talk any further; let's say I don't find discrimination funny, neither does Nyalong, I'm sure! And she certainly sees everything wrong with the descriptors applied to her on this thread. But you find it funny, so laugh on, Mr.
Re: Nyalong Ngong Deng Most Expensive Bride, Looks Unhappy On Her Wedding Day by geniusjames(m): 4:46pm On Nov 12, 2018
[url][/url][color=#770077][/color] I haven't laughed like this in a while. I know it's inappropriate, but I just can't stop it.
500 cows 10000 dollars for what?
Re: Nyalong Ngong Deng Most Expensive Bride, Looks Unhappy On Her Wedding Day by Nowenuse: 5:33pm On Nov 12, 2018
grandstar:

I understand to some extengt

Their soul is Arab? I'm not sure what exactly you mean by that. However, take Hausa-fulanis and Somalis for instance, these tribes are just like Sudanese when it comes to cultures and islamic extremism. The only difference between them is that Arabic is not the official language in the countries of the latter. Well, Arabic is an official language in Somalia as I just confirmed. Somalia is even a member of the Arab league grin How laughable.

How much support have their fellow 'Arabs' shown them since their civil war and al-shabaab crisis? AU sponsored mostly by black africans (whom these somalis despise) have been their saving grace and help.

Gulf Arabs (Saudi Arabia, Qatar, UAE, Oman etc who are the original Arabs) do not even consider Levantine Arabs (Jordan, Lebanon, Iraq and Syria), their next door neighbours as true Arabs, let alone Sudanese arabs.
They're just clowns grin

I never heard about native Libyan blacks being attacked after Gaddafi's fall. Besides, who really are the native Libyan blacks? I guess they should be the Berber tribes to the south?
Re: Nyalong Ngong Deng Most Expensive Bride, Looks Unhappy On Her Wedding Day by grandstar(m): 6:27pm On Nov 12, 2018
Nowenuse:

Their soul is Arab? I'm not sure what exactly you mean by that. However, take Hausa-fulanis and Somalis for instance, these tribes are just like Sudanese when it comes to cultures and islamic extremism. The only difference between them is that Arabic is not the official language in the countries of the latter. Well, Arabic is an official language in Somalia as I just confirmed. Somalia is even a member of the Arab league grin How laughable.

How much support have their fellow 'Arabs' shown them since their civil war and al-shabaab crisis? AU sponsored mostly by black africans (whom these somalis despise) have been their saving grace and help.

Gulf Arabs (Saudi Arabia, Qatar, UAE, Oman etc who are the original Arabs) do not even consider Levantine Arabs (Jordan, Lebanon, Iraq and Syria), their next door neighbours as true Arabs, let alone Sudanese arabs.
They're just clowns grin

I never heard about native Libyan blacks being attacked after Gaddafi's fall. Besides, who really are the native Libyan blacks? I guess they should be the Berber tribes to the south?

I have a massive interest in ethnicity.

I notice Egyptians have a thicker coat of melannin than Saudi Arabs.

I can easily differentiate berbers. I think they are also called Toureg, the light skinned beggars from Niger. They constitute 20% of the population in Algeria and are discriminated against..They are native inhabitants of the Spanish Sahara
Re: Nyalong Ngong Deng Most Expensive Bride, Looks Unhappy On Her Wedding Day by Nowenuse: 6:40pm On Nov 12, 2018
grandstar:

I have a massive interest in ethnicity.

I notice Egyptians have a thicker coat of melannin than Saudi Arabs.

I can easily differentiate berbers. I think they are also called Toureg, the light skinned beggars from Niger. They constitute 20% of the population in Algeria and are discriminated against..They are native inhabitants of the Spanish Sahara

Me too. I have an interest in cultures, histories, civilizations, languages, demography, anthropology, name it.

Yes, Egyptians are not Arabs by origin. They share a similar origin with Berbers, Nubians and others north african peoples. They were only arabized during the great arab immigration into Africa.

Touaregs are not full berbers. They are berbers who intermixed with black west africans, just like fulanis. The only difference between Touaregs and fulanis is that Touaregs retained the Berber language while fulanis retained the Niger-congo language.

I don't think it is easy to find full 100% berbers anymore cos they have been heavily mixed with west africans to the south and Arabs/ Turkish to the north.

Yes, those light skinned beggars from Niger are berber, but I'm not sure if they wouldn't have any black west african blood in them.

Berbers are not just 20% of Algeria or Morocco. Almost everyone in both countries has berber blood/roots, except for a few who have managed to maintain their pure Arab/Turkish bloodlines for centuries. They were heavily arabized, that's why many no longer claim to be berber.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nyalong Ngong Deng Most Expensive Bride, Looks Unhappy On Her Wedding Day by Nobody: 9:00pm On Nov 12, 2018
Ishilove:

You are such a darling kiss

You too. Anyway, I haff sha entered this Friend zone that I didn't want to enter. Well, friend zone is still better than than brother zone. "You are like a brother to me" cheesy

So now that we're friends, Have u met anyone out of NL? I can share my experience with u. If u're interested.
Re: Nyalong Ngong Deng Most Expensive Bride, Looks Unhappy On Her Wedding Day by grandstar(m): 9:19pm On Nov 12, 2018
Nowenuse:

Me too. I have an interest in cultures, histories, civilizations, languages, demography, anthropology, name it.

Yes, Egyptians are not Arabs by origin. They share a similar origin with Berbers, Nubians and others north african peoples. They were only arabized during the great arab immigration into Africa.

Touaregs are not full berbers. They are berbers who intermixed with black west africans, just like fulanis. The only difference between Touaregs and fulanis is that Touaregs retained the Berber language while fulanis retained the Niger-congo language.

I don't think it is easy to find full 100% berbers anymore cos they have been heavily mixed with west africans to the south and Arabs/ Turkish to the north.

Yes, those light skinned beggars from Niger are berber, but I'm not sure if they wouldn't have any black west african blood in them.

Berbers are not just 20% of Algeria or Morocco. Almost everyone in both countries has berber blood/roots, except for a few who have managed to maintain their pure Arab/Turkish bloodlines for centuries. They were heavily arabized, that's why many no longer claim to be berber.

Thanks for this

1 Like

Re: Nyalong Ngong Deng Most Expensive Bride, Looks Unhappy On Her Wedding Day by Ishilove: 9:38pm On Nov 12, 2018
truthsayer009:

You too. Anyway, I haff sha entered this Friend zone that I didn't want to enter. Well, friend zone is still better than than brother zone. "You are like a brother to me" cheesy

So now that we're friends, Have u met anyone out of NL? I can share my experience with u. If u're interested.
I've met several wonderful people offline, and one of my best friends is a Nairalander.

Go ahead and share, I'm all ears

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

I Want To Be Somebody's Girlfriend, I Have Everything You Want'- Lady Cries Out / 36-Year-Old German Virgin Auctions Her Virginity For N103M. It Has Been Bought / Dating A Guy Abroad — Nigerian Lady Based In Ireland Speaks. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.