Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,830 members, 7,810,191 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:56 PM

Yoruba Women Are Not Dirty - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Yoruba Women Are Not Dirty (1730 Views)

Twitter Thread On Yoruba Women / Why Yoruba women are the best in sex yes or no / Kalabari Women And Yoruba Women Which One Get Yanches Pass?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Yoruba Women Are Not Dirty by EggSauce(m): 10:50pm On Nov 11, 2018
Let me keep the record straight ...most neat girls have met are yoruba chics...i don't like this useless thinking people carry about yoruba ladies been dirty... In evey tribe we have the neat and the dirty one's ...please let respect each others tribe...#peace
Re: Yoruba Women Are Not Dirty by Nobody: 10:51pm On Nov 11, 2018
Who are you arguing with? Who said they are dorty?

2 Likes

Re: Yoruba Women Are Not Dirty by Nobody: 10:54pm On Nov 11, 2018
lmao is that the one that's on your mind this night grin

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Women Are Not Dirty by EggSauce(m): 10:56pm On Nov 11, 2018
Yes I'm just tired of people insulting our women both online and offline.. Some will even say it's normal for a yoruba girl to give birth out of wedlock

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yoruba Women Are Not Dirty by samysmoothfresh: 10:56pm On Nov 11, 2018
Op you are right

there are dirty girls in every tribe

but na yoruba girls dey dirty pass!

4 Likes

Re: Yoruba Women Are Not Dirty by EggSauce(m): 10:59pm On Nov 11, 2018
samysmoothfresh:
Op you are right

there are dirty girls in every tribe

but na yoruba girls dey dirty pass!
ok noted
Re: Yoruba Women Are Not Dirty by Oluromantic: 11:03pm On Nov 11, 2018
Lol. I've dated an Igbo girl with white pant turned reddish-brown underneath. Its not just to type on NL, I'm sincerely saying the truth.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Yoruba Women Are Not Dirty by OgogoroFreak(m): 11:11pm On Nov 11, 2018
I have met two yoruba girls with "egusi" in their toto. I had to run for dear life.

2 Likes

Re: Yoruba Women Are Not Dirty by Flattino(m): 11:12pm On Nov 11, 2018
Oluromantic:
Lol. I've dated an Igbo girl with white pant turned reddish-brown underneath. Its not just to type on NL, I'm sincerely saying the truth.
This is the truth.
Re: Yoruba Women Are Not Dirty by EggSauce(m): 11:13pm On Nov 11, 2018
Oluromantic:
bro I'm just tired of this castigation against yoruba women...there's this yoruba girl i dated for 2years not for once did her kitten smell and she changes her inner everyday she can't even wear her inner once without washing it before wearing it again same with my current babe
Re: Yoruba Women Are Not Dirty by Flattino(m): 11:13pm On Nov 11, 2018
OgogoroFreak:
I have met two yoruba girls with "egusi" in their toto. I had to run for dear life.
I’ve met three Igbo girls with maggots in their bra . Tick in their pants . And something that looks like millipede In their pussy

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Yoruba Women Are Not Dirty by Nobody: 11:14pm On Nov 11, 2018
I like yoruba girls for their big rear attack...i wont liecheesy
Re: Yoruba Women Are Not Dirty by Flattino(m): 11:15pm On Nov 11, 2018
EggSauce:
bro I'm just tired of this castigation against yoruba women...there's this yoruba girl i dated for 2years not for once did her kitten smell and she changes her inner everyday she can't even wear her inner once without washing it before wearing it again same with my current babe
Oga don’t stress yourself. Those people you’re trying to explain to will never yield . No matter what you say .
They know the truth .
Re: Yoruba Women Are Not Dirty by EggSauce(m): 11:18pm On Nov 11, 2018
Flattino:

Oga don’t stress yourself. Those people you’re trying to explain to will never yield . No matter what you say .
They know the truth .
Thanks bro... Atleast i found someone who understands me

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Women Are Not Dirty by willyo(m): 12:34am On Nov 12, 2018
Yoruba girls/women dirty sha grin grin
Re: Yoruba Women Are Not Dirty by Nofav0rs(m): 12:39am On Nov 12, 2018
OdikwaRisky:
lmao is that the one that's on your mind this night grin
bro
Re: Yoruba Women Are Not Dirty by Nobody: 4:29am On Nov 12, 2018
sis
Nofav0rs:
bro
Re: Yoruba Women Are Not Dirty by Nobody: 5:24am On Nov 12, 2018
OgogoroFreak:
i think that eguisi thing is normal to all girls/ some girls! Met few girls with same ish. Mostly happens when you sex in the morning.

Next time Na to make eba use am chop am!
Re: Yoruba Women Are Not Dirty by smoby(m): 6:45am On Nov 12, 2018
Oluromantic:
no lie ,my not yoruba but school in eastern part,u saying the truth.but none of them go gree say the truth say they can wear one pant for three days
Re: Yoruba Women Are Not Dirty by Nobody: 6:48am On Nov 12, 2018
EggSauce:
Let me keep the record straight ...most neat girls have met are yoruba chics...i don't like this useless thinking people carry about yoruba ladies been dirty... In evey tribe we have the neat and the dirty one's ...please let respect each others tribe...#peace

This your post looks like a subtle diss at Yoruba women, just saying undecided
Re: Yoruba Women Are Not Dirty by smoby(m): 6:51am On Nov 12, 2018
Lucifersticlala:
*4 out of 5 Afonja women are dirty
*9 out of 10 Afonja women detest underwear
*7 out of 10 Afonja women smell of rotten fish
*3 out of 5 Afonja women have a child out of wedlock
*10 out of 10 Afonja wives cheat on their spouse
*10 out of 10 Afonja women are promiscuous
*4 out of 5 Afonja women carry a sexually transmitted infection
*5 out of 5 Afonja women fight publicly
*4 out of 5 Afonja women sleep with men for money (this includes married ones)
*4 out of 5 Afonja women sleep with their superiors at work
*7 out of 10 Afonja wives have slept with their husband's best friend / neighbour / landlord / boss
*10 out of 10 Afonja women of at least 20 years old have had an abortion

The dirtiness of Afonja women's pussy is the reason why 9 out of 10 Afonja babies come out with lapa-lapa on their coneheads.

*spits angry
my last eastern gul have a smelly vaginal ....smelly something like dead mouse ,is the reasons for my break up......I no fit go down there ....it like hell
Re: Yoruba Women Are Not Dirty by Allaboutkatiee(f): 7:25am On Nov 12, 2018
EggSauce:
Yes I'm just tired of people insulting our women both online and offline.. Some will even say it's normal for a yoruba girl to give birth out of wedlock
Yes it's true smiley
Re: Yoruba Women Are Not Dirty by EggSauce(m): 7:49am On Nov 12, 2018
ikhileomotayo:

This your post looks like a subtle diss at Yoruba women, just saying undecided
no no no....I'm just tired of people dissing yoruba women ....its very disrespectful to me

(1) (Reply)

My Girl Is A Rare Gem / 18-year-old Student Reveals How He Had Sex With His 25-year-old Hot Teacher / She Is Complicated. What A Girl?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.