Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,565 members, 7,816,380 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:28 AM

Victor Uwajeh: US War College Confirms Buhari Didn’t Submit Any Credentials - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Victor Uwajeh: US War College Confirms Buhari Didn’t Submit Any Credentials (65422 Views)

You Didn’t Submit Your UNN Certificate To INEC - Reno Omokri To Peter Obi / Fight Corruption, Help Recover Stolen Assets - Victor Uwajeh Tells Tinubu / INEC: APC Lied, Didn’t Submit Zamfara Candidates’ List (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Victor Uwajeh: US War College Confirms Buhari Didn’t Submit Any Credentials by Gandollar(f): 4:37pm On Nov 12, 2018
kemicalreaction:
grin

Any problem?

I can't remember a naming ceremony where someone was named a zombie or a wailer?

Abi is your name zombie or wailer

By the way, your moniker is special grin grin

Gandollar cheesy grin

I'm a wailer.... wailing for the good and love of country. On the other hand I'm a corrupt thieving zombie as my moniker implies.
Re: Victor Uwajeh: US War College Confirms Buhari Didn’t Submit Any Credentials by opribo(m): 4:38pm On Nov 12, 2018
Just imagine how these cabal guys for the sake of money and power are embarrassing the whole nation as if quality and highly educated pwople are scarce in this country.

If ordinary Ghana here is getting it right how come yhe mighty ones are fallen.
These Almajiri sponsors should just go away.

1 Like

Re: Victor Uwajeh: US War College Confirms Buhari Didn’t Submit Any Credentials by namio10: 4:39pm On Nov 12, 2018
BabaOwen:
What's actually the way forward for Nigeria

This country matter just tire person.

If PDP/ATIKU /OBI FAILS TO STOP BUHARI FROM CONTESTING NEXT PRESIDENTIAL ELECTION OVER BUHARI'S OBVIOUS NON QUALIFICATION, THAT MEANS NIGERIA'S JUDICIAL SYSTEM IS MOST DYSFUNCTIONAL.
Re: Victor Uwajeh: US War College Confirms Buhari Didn’t Submit Any Credentials by NairaMaster1(m): 4:39pm On Nov 12, 2018
PassingShot:
OP lacks comprehension ability.

The memo simply said "no credentials were required to be submitted" by then. It didn't say "Buhari didn't submit his credentials despite the need to do so".

Una no get brain aswear.

*Modified*
I knew this will make fp for obvious reasons.

To the children of hate, anger and frustration (CHAF), this memo only confirms what we have all known long ago - that PMB indeed attended US War College. You can take sniper if you guys like after this confirmation.

Bunch of educated illiterates.

You think you're intelligent?
You people told us he enrolled into the college with WAEC now you're giving a zombified interpretation of a VERY clear evident memo.

You even told us before that he had masters from the war college, but here we were to the college started masters in the year 2000.

1 Like

Re: Victor Uwajeh: US War College Confirms Buhari Didn’t Submit Any Credentials by nameo: 4:41pm On Nov 12, 2018
PassingShot:

So, if a program you did some years back is now upgraded to a higher degree, will it be wrong to say that your earlier degree is equivalent to the one the program has been upgraded to?

You guys reasoning is indeed Atikulooted.

No it is not, Einstein.

So if I attended School of Midwifery in 1990 but the school was upgraded to a medical school in 2015, should I now start claiming am a Doctor cos I attended the school before?

2 Likes

Re: Victor Uwajeh: US War College Confirms Buhari Didn’t Submit Any Credentials by Jokkarm2: 4:42pm On Nov 12, 2018
We are busy chasing shadow for mere nothing. all the PHD honders that governed Nigeria, where did they lead us to? why cant we focus on who will do Nigeria better and leave certificate matter.
Re: Victor Uwajeh: US War College Confirms Buhari Didn’t Submit Any Credentials by namio10: 4:44pm On Nov 12, 2018
PassingShot:

The memo simply said "no credentials were required to be submitted" by then. It didn't say "Buhari didn't submit his credentials despite the need to do so".

Una no get brain aswear.

*Modified*

To the children of hate, anger and frustration (CHAF), this memo only confirms what we have all known long ago - that PMB indeed attended US War College. You can take sniper if you guys like after this confirmation.

If Buhari did not qualify to enrol in the Nigeria army before he was admitted to other higher institutions like this War College, note that whatever education certificates Buhari acquired thereafter becomes null, void and of no effect in law.

1 Like

Re: Victor Uwajeh: US War College Confirms Buhari Didn’t Submit Any Credentials by Nobody: 4:46pm On Nov 12, 2018
Gandollar:
I'm a wailer.... wailing for the good and love of country. On the other hand I'm a corrupt thieving zombie as my moniker implies.
Gandollar grin

LMAO, your moniker made my day grin

1 Like

Re: Victor Uwajeh: US War College Confirms Buhari Didn’t Submit Any Credentials by Mpanyi: 4:47pm On Nov 12, 2018
PassingShot:

Una no get brain aswear.

*Modified*

You are the person making mistake unfortunately. It did not say ...required to be submitted. It said........................required/submitted........ two different things.
Re: Victor Uwajeh: US War College Confirms Buhari Didn’t Submit Any Credentials by famosh: 4:58pm On Nov 12, 2018
naijapips04:

So you would submit your credentials even when it's not required by the school? na so your busy body reach? it's like trying to gain admission in a school that doesn't require you to submit a WAEC certificate and you come with your WAEC certificate.

What they are saying in essence is that Buhari need not have his school cert before attending their course...punching holes in your claims that it's not possible for someone to attend such institution without an school cert...some of you even called it a Master's programme smiley .
But WAEC has shown you his attestation of results. Or did WAEC forge that?
They showed you statement of result, you say no!
Premium Times, the master investigators, did their investigation & showed you an exclusive copy of the printout from his high school containing his results & those of his other classmates, you still say no!
WAEC showed you attestation of his results, you say no!
Wetin be the problem of you PDP sycophants? Why u the foot soldiers dey fool unaselves when even the PDP know better & are only trying to play politics?
Re: Victor Uwajeh: US War College Confirms Buhari Didn’t Submit Any Credentials by BluntBoy(m): 5:06pm On Nov 12, 2018
oladimejiX:
With all the drama about Buhari's certificate been and all the backlash following the display of the said certificate, I came across this post on twitter and this person shows evidence of correspondence with US war college confirming that Buhari did not submit any credentials so where did he find the one he is displaying

source: https://twitter.com/chiefuwajeh/status/1061715987286970368

You people are just behaving like illiterates.
Re: Victor Uwajeh: US War College Confirms Buhari Didn’t Submit Any Credentials by IJEYdiamond(f): 5:09pm On Nov 12, 2018
timidnsukka:
This man is the greatest fraud in the history of the world

Then how did PMB get admission into the war college?
Re: Victor Uwajeh: US War College Confirms Buhari Didn’t Submit Any Credentials by BluntBoy(m): 5:09pm On Nov 12, 2018
Mpanyi:

You are the person making mistake unfortunately. It did not say ...required to be submitted. It said........................required/submitted........ two different things.

You also got it wrong. It said no credentials were required/submitted for attendance

This means that certificates do not influence attendance. It doesn't mean that they didn't receive certificates from prospective candidates.
Re: Victor Uwajeh: US War College Confirms Buhari Didn’t Submit Any Credentials by IJEYdiamond(f): 5:11pm On Nov 12, 2018
timidnsukka:

Then how did he get admission into the war college?
Re: Victor Uwajeh: US War College Confirms Buhari Didn’t Submit Any Credentials by OsuMustGo: 5:13pm On Nov 12, 2018
kapelvej:
Sorry for you.this is why the black remain where he is
Who is black?
what is black?

I hope you're not colorblind?
No one is black or white.
Re: Victor Uwajeh: US War College Confirms Buhari Didn’t Submit Any Credentials by princfred(m): 5:19pm On Nov 12, 2018
Reference:
Look, this silly drama must come to an end. I don't understand what the end game of these detractors are. Time without number it has been made clear that the educational requirements asked for repeatedly are not mandatory for Nigerian public office and since this man has served in various capacities meritoriously in the armed forces of Nigeria should be waived in any case.

For goodness sake this man is in his seventies and what education means todsy is not what it was in the late fifties and early sixties. Then it was a privilege not a right. Please stop this charade and cut this man some slack, he is a President of a nation for heavens sake not some fake professor with dodgy credentials. They are simply not required for his day to day running of a nascent democracy such as ours. In fifty years time you are free to raise the educational bar, fine.

And when you read the document presented by the college it is clearly stated...DEGREES ARE NOT REQUIRED.
You, a so called educated man comfortable to be led by a man with questionable WAEC. That means you dont even know what value your education has bestowed on you which the man without WAEC inevitably lacks. Shame!
Re: Victor Uwajeh: US War College Confirms Buhari Didn’t Submit Any Credentials by BluntBoy(m): 5:19pm On Nov 12, 2018
timidnsukka:

How is he a fraud? Did the college deny him
Re: Victor Uwajeh: US War College Confirms Buhari Didn’t Submit Any Credentials by BluntBoy(m): 5:22pm On Nov 12, 2018
namio10:

If PDP/ATIKU /OBI FAILS TO STOP BUHARI FROM CONTESTING NEXT PRESIDENTIAL ELECTION OVER BUHARI'S OBVIOUS NON QUALIFICATION, THAT MEANS NIGERIA'S JUDICIAL SYSTEM IS MOST DYSFUNCTIONAL.

You people are never tired of this nonsense.

How would they stop Buhari from contesting? There are no proofs that Buhari did not acquire a WAEC certificate.
Re: Victor Uwajeh: US War College Confirms Buhari Didn’t Submit Any Credentials by biztip: 5:22pm On Nov 12, 2018
let s drop this certificate saga. its obvious buhari doesn't have it. let's judge him on things he has accomplished in office. after all there re illiterates DT run big businesses
Re: Victor Uwajeh: US War College Confirms Buhari Didn’t Submit Any Credentials by BluntBoy(m): 5:26pm On Nov 12, 2018
princfred:
You an educated man comfortable to be led by a man with questionable WAEC. That means you dont even know what value your education has bestowed on you wish the man without WAEC inevitably lacks. Shame!

So, having a WAEC certificate is proof of competence?

This is how messed up you people's mentality is. That is why people go as far as buying certificates that they can't defend.

With his supposed doctorate, did Goodluck Jonathan turn Nigeria into paradise With all her experience, how did Okonjo Iweala fare
Re: Victor Uwajeh: US War College Confirms Buhari Didn’t Submit Any Credentials by ofwest47(m): 5:28pm On Nov 12, 2018
So called I P O B fake evangelist should bury his head in shame having read the reply from the U S army war college military training program.
Re: Victor Uwajeh: US War College Confirms Buhari Didn’t Submit Any Credentials by princfred(m): 5:36pm On Nov 12, 2018
BluntBoy:

So, having a WAEC certificate is proof of competence?

This is how messed up you people's mentality is. That is why people go as far as buying certificates that they can't defend.

With his supposed doctorate, did Goodluck Jonathan turn Nigeria into paradise With all her experience, how did Okonjo Iweala fare
Yeah in your convolated mind since one surgeon couldnt carry out the opetation a quack should be called upon. Read that my post 10 times aloud and know that if you a so called educated dont even know what differentiates you from an illiterate then you schooling is a waste.Why not remove certificates from rerquisite for employment into higher positions then or go to hospitals where the doctors dont have WAEC whenever you are sick.

1 Like

Re: Victor Uwajeh: US War College Confirms Buhari Didn’t Submit Any Credentials by abbey621(m): 5:38pm On Nov 12, 2018
NairaMaster1:

You think you're intelligent?
You people told us he enrolled into the college with WAEC now you're giving a zombified interpretation of a VERY clear evident memo.

You even told us before that he had masters from the war college, but here we were to the college started masters in the year 2000.

In the U.S, undergraduate refers to associate or bachelors degrees while graduate refers to Maters and above. WAEC would not fall into any of these categories as it is just a common high school diploma or GED. The minimum requirement is usually a high school certificate to enter any professional course.
Re: Victor Uwajeh: US War College Confirms Buhari Didn’t Submit Any Credentials by abbey621(m): 5:40pm On Nov 12, 2018
princfred:
You an educated man comfortable to be led by a man with questionable WAEC. That means you dont even know what value your education has bestowed on you wish the man without WAEC inevitably lacks. Shame!

Nigeria was led by a man with Ph.D and it was hell, maybe it's time we focus less on educational achievements and more on character and morality?
Re: Victor Uwajeh: US War College Confirms Buhari Didn’t Submit Any Credentials by namdo(m): 5:41pm On Nov 12, 2018
Leave Buhari alone. Vote him out in 2019 if you can. Buhari it seems actually started Secondary School but never completed it before he was asked by whoever to join the Army (maybe the thing in vogue in the North then....and now sef). He attended american war college which is superior to our secondary school, therefore He is not certificateless, infact he has something from the war college that is higher than our secondary school certificate equivalent!. So stop the debate. It is clear that Buhari's leadership so far has increased sufferings and deaths in the country so vote him out if you can but stop this certificate debate. Dont come for my head, you wont get it cool grin
Re: Victor Uwajeh: US War College Confirms Buhari Didn’t Submit Any Credentials by BluntBoy(m): 5:42pm On Nov 12, 2018
princfred:
Yeah in your convolated mind since one surgeon couldnt carry out the opetation a quack should be called upon. Read that my post 10 times aloud and know that if you a so called educated dont even know what differentiates you from an illiterate then you schooling is a waste.

Oh, so with a WAEC certificate, you can be a surgeon?

So, any educated person can be a surgeon?

We are talking about competence, you are talking about a profession that takes years of studies to qualify for.

Some of the analogies you people use are so laughable. It makes you sound like an illiterate.
Re: Victor Uwajeh: US War College Confirms Buhari Didn’t Submit Any Credentials by NairaMaster1(m): 5:48pm On Nov 12, 2018
abbey621:

In the U.S, undergraduate refers to associate or bachelors degrees while graduate refers to Maters and above. WAEC would not fall into any of these categories as it is just a common high school diploma or GED. The minimum requirement is usually a high school certificate to enter any professional course.

What's this one saying?

Cry me a river.

Re: Victor Uwajeh: US War College Confirms Buhari Didn’t Submit Any Credentials by princfred(m): 5:49pm On Nov 12, 2018
abbey621:

Nigeria was led by a man with Ph.D and it was hell, maybe it's time we focus less on educational achievements and more on character and morality?
When next you are sick go look for a nice upright illiterate to prescribe drugs for you. Or send your kids to even primary school where the teachers have no WAEC. I guess nigeria is now heaven with the dullard. WaEC isnot a show of competence but lack of it is definetly. If that is beyond then you dont even kniw the difference vetween you and ab illiterat and you should duly regard yourself as one.
Re: Victor Uwajeh: US War College Confirms Buhari Didn’t Submit Any Credentials by isnovic(m): 5:51pm On Nov 12, 2018
PassingShot:

Una no get brain aswear.

*Modified*

It is not required those days does not also mean, a record of citation for attendees of the prestigious college will not be kept.

And it also does not mean, some did not submit either.

It simply meant, he met the condition to attend the course as at then which also admitted people without formal education but military education.
Re: Victor Uwajeh: US War College Confirms Buhari Didn’t Submit Any Credentials by abbey621(m): 5:58pm On Nov 12, 2018
princfred:
When next you are sick go look for a nice upright illiterate to prescribe drugs for you. Or send your kids to even primary school where the teachers have no WAEC. I guess nigeria is now heaven with the dullard. WaEC isnot a show of competence but lack of it is definetly. If that is beyond then you dont even kniw the difference vetween you and ab illiterat and you should duly regard yourself as one.

You are comparing apples with oranges? Can someone become a doctor without knowledge in a particular medical field? What is the educational requirement to become a president in Nigeria? School Cert! The point is we've seen no difference between a Ph.D holder and a supposedly WAEC cert. holder. All of them are corrupt hence education is irrelevant!
Re: Victor Uwajeh: US War College Confirms Buhari Didn’t Submit Any Credentials by abbey621(m): 6:00pm On Nov 12, 2018
NairaMaster1:

What's this one saying?

Cry me a river.

Cry for wetin? Just trying to educate you on how it works here in the U.S....lol

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Nasarawa Governor Al-Makura Meets Okada Man Carrying 5 Pupils On One Bike (Pics / Emmanuel Macron On 6-Month Internship In Nigeria (Throwback Photo) / "I Will Kill 200 Nigerians If Buhari Dies" – Police Officer From Borno Threatens

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.