Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,993 members, 7,817,930 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:15 PM

University Of Ibadan International School Shut Over Hijab As Parents Kick - Education (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / University Of Ibadan International School Shut Over Hijab As Parents Kick (41849 Views)

Curvy New Jersey Teacher Under Fire As Parents Call For Her Sack (Photos) / Cultism: Uyo High School Shut, Students Order Principal To Release Cultists / Secondary School Shut Over Strange Behavior Of Girls Shaking Their Chests.Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: University Of Ibadan International School Shut Over Hijab As Parents Kick by princfred(m): 11:23am On Nov 13, 2018
[quote author=ABUPHARM post=72928232][/quote] This one thinks he is talking to children or his fellow brainwashed terrorist Mohammad followers.
Re: University Of Ibadan International School Shut Over Hijab As Parents Kick by princfred(m): 11:29am On Nov 13, 2018
jojotemitopaz:

Its their value, not yours that's the point...you have your values and would always guard it...forcing everyone to drop their values to align with laws that in every sense is biased itself is injustice ... As I have said where tolerance is missing hate is replaced
Your values where there is need for uniformity? Soo an alter can also start wearing his long robes to school for the quest of his value? Then where is school uniform in that? It is islamist that need to tolerate and respect the school managements secular stand on UNIFORM.
Re: University Of Ibadan International School Shut Over Hijab As Parents Kick by Nobody: 11:32am On Nov 13, 2018
missyQween:
I have been wondering,What do most Christians have about we wearing Hijab ? What's really thier problem with the Hijab ?
You will wear your Hijab and you will still hear them passing stupid remarks"It's not pike she is decent" "She will be wearing it all the time like she is better than us" "Character is the koko" WTF is really thier problem ? Someone clearly said,It's not even in the school rules not to wear the Hijab.

It's the fear for our security: islamophobia

Can you blame us for having a morbid fear of islam?

I need you to answer my question.
Re: University Of Ibadan International School Shut Over Hijab As Parents Kick by RemiOAjayi: 11:33am On Nov 13, 2018
Julivas:
These muslim parents have successfully sown a seed of hatred among these innocent students. This religion should be abolished if possible, though I have so many reasonable ones among them.

You are right ! What is the point of a religious belief which creates hatred among people and destroys the long enjoyed relationship among innocent students
Re: University Of Ibadan International School Shut Over Hijab As Parents Kick by jomoh: 11:36am On Nov 13, 2018
adioolayi:

ISI is a private run school, it is independent of FG. That being said, how will it look like if the celestials, cherubim, masquerades, Osun, sango, Obatala, Ifa and Ogun worshippers all come in their attires since we are independent nation ISI is over 50yeras old, Muslim parents should not disturb the peace of that school.

Let them present the place where it is written in the books guiding their religion and let’s see who will question them.

Assemblies in public secondary schools has been conducted with christian prayers for decades Muslims has not been complaining. I for one was assaulted by a public school teacher for no closing my eyes to pray in secondary school. Now Muslims are also asking for some recognition, recognition that doesn’t affect anyone, yet you people selfishly want everything your own way.

Is anyone forcing you or any Christian girl to wear the hijab? NO. Then what is your problem if a Muslim girl choose to wear hijab.

The school has its constitution and nowhere in the constitution is it written that hijab is not allowed. BTW ISI is not a private school. It is a federal school run by a federal higher institution with federal government funding.

My question again “what is the problem of Christians if a Muslim girl choose to wear a Muslim dress?”

Please I need answers to this �

1 Like

Re: University Of Ibadan International School Shut Over Hijab As Parents Kick by ABUPHARM(m): 11:38am On Nov 13, 2018
princfred:
This one thinks he is talking to children or his fellow brainwashed terrorist Mohammad followers.

Your presence is a mismatch to this thread entirely. With this bigot attitude you have just showcased, how will your Yoruba Muslim friends not seem as enemy to you, whereas you are the unrepentant miscreant.
Re: University Of Ibadan International School Shut Over Hijab As Parents Kick by missyQween(f): 11:41am On Nov 13, 2018
resurgent4oodua:

It's the fear for our security: islamophobia

Can you blame us for having a morbid fear of islam?

I need you to answer my question.

How does having the fear of Islam relate to the Hijab ?
If you have the fear of Islam,That's your business, You know right ? We don't give a f**k about that.
Y'all should not just be bothering yourself about our Hijab.We are going to keep wearing it whether it suits you all or not.So prepare to keep nurturing those fears of Islam.
Fear of your security indeed.

1 Like

Re: University Of Ibadan International School Shut Over Hijab As Parents Kick by Nobody: 11:42am On Nov 13, 2018
jomoh:

Let them present the place where it is written in the books guiding their religion and let’s see who will question them.

Assemblies in public secondary schools has been conducted with christian prayers for decades Muslims has not been complaining. I for one was assaulted by a public school teacher for no closing my eyes to pray in secondary school. Now Muslims are also asking for some recognition, recognition that doesn’t affect anyone, yet you people selfishly want everything your own way.

Is anyone forcing you or any Christian girl to wear the hijab? NO. Then what is your problem if a Muslim girl choose to wear hijab.

The school has its constitution and nowhere in the constitution is it written that hijab is not allowed. BTW ISI is not a private school. It is a federal school run by a federal higher institution with federal government funding.

My question again “what is the problem of Christians if a Muslim girl choose to wear a Muslim dress?”

We are scared for the security of our children and want muslims who want to wear hijab to go to strictly schools.

Is that too much to ask? I, for example, won't allow my children to go to the same school with a muslim child adorning the Hijab. It's a mindset thing and nothing can change it. Muslims have not even tried to dispel the nation that they are radical terrorists so why should I as a christian parent be comfortable with my wards in the same school with an hijabite?

While growing up in yorubaland, this Hijab issue never raised its ugly head. But due to the ascension of islamists in Nigeria's politics, the muslim ummah is the SW are throwing away what binds us together as omoluabi to embrace islamism from the North. Should I as a christian be comfortable with that?

I want you to answer me.
Re: University Of Ibadan International School Shut Over Hijab As Parents Kick by statesman6: 11:44am On Nov 13, 2018
Stanweezy:
So this people know the rules better than the school, don't combine school rule with Islamic rule. If the school said no wearing of hijab obey it, if u are not satisfied with that you can change your ward to another school that allows that. For Christ sake this is called school UNIFORM meaning everybody must wear this same thing.
and this is Nigerian law not Christian law. If you cannot reason don't bother to talk

1 Like

Re: University Of Ibadan International School Shut Over Hijab As Parents Kick by Nobody: 11:45am On Nov 13, 2018
missyQween:

How does having the fear of Islam relate to the Hijab ?
If you have the fear of Islam,That's your business, You know right ? We don't give a f**k about that.
Y'all should not just be bothering yourself about our Hijab.We are going to keep wearing it whether it suits you all or not.So prepare to keep nurturing those fears of Islam.
Fear of your security indeed.

You can wear it all you want but you definitely won't be wearing it near my kids. I will make sure of that. That's why I work and I was educated by my parents - to be able to safeguard my kids from societal threats like islam!

And don't even pretend like people who fear islam have no reason to. Not with all the killings and human rights abuses perpetuated by adherents of islam.
Re: University Of Ibadan International School Shut Over Hijab As Parents Kick by isererefunmi: 11:50am On Nov 13, 2018
Sincerely, if dis country must grow, we must not be sentimental. Even, the Bible says , let your moderation be known unto all men.
I am a Christian and I love Muslim and I know that Christ loves them as well. Let us stop being sentimental about D's Hijab of a thing. Let's obey simple rules and regulations. Non wearing of Hijab does not make us look like sinners. It's for few hours.
My fellow Nigerians, dis matter can be settled amicably. Let's apply Wisdom to all things. We should not allow our beliefs disrupt the activities in a society. God frowns at it also.
Islam followers, let's be wise in our dealings.
Christians, let's be tolerant in all things.
He that hath an ear, let him hear be wise.
Re: University Of Ibadan International School Shut Over Hijab As Parents Kick by Nobody: 11:51am On Nov 13, 2018
Muslims are terrorists but they keep pretending like their religion is peaceful.

Newsflash: the whole world is now unto the dangers of islam and we won't sleep. Slovakia, Israel, the US and a host of other progressive nations have placed a restriction on the cancer called islam. They are aware of the danger islam poses.

So, why should muslims be surprised that non muslims fear the Hijab? Do you know what comes to the minds of non muslims when they see a woman with hijab? Contrary to your beliefs, we don't see chastisty, piety and devotion. What we see and what immediately comes to mind is bombs, subjugation, human right abuses and other repugnant precepts that islam represents.

Do not blame non muslims for fearing the Hijab, blame yourselves for the numerous acts of terror you have committed the world over!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: University Of Ibadan International School Shut Over Hijab As Parents Kick by missyQween(f): 11:51am On Nov 13, 2018
resurgent4oodua:

You can wear it all you want but you definitely won't be wearing it near my kids. I will make sure of that. That's why I work and I was educated by my parents - to be able to safeguard my kids from societal threats like islam!

And don't even pretend like people who fear islam have no reason to. Not with all the killings and human rights abuses perpetuated by adherents of islam.

Lol.
Wear it near your kids ? Lmao.
I guess you are going to leave the country for us.But,If you ain't leaving the country,Mr man,You are gonna deal with it.You,With your parents and your bunch of kids.
Roger that !!!

1 Like

Re: University Of Ibadan International School Shut Over Hijab As Parents Kick by sparkle6(m): 11:55am On Nov 13, 2018
pacifust058:
Were re o, please Google search and screenshot your facts here..
And hello, most of the world most developed and richest countries are Islamic nations o
Fools like you are one of the problems disturbing humanity, mtcheww
The most developed and richest.
Joke of the century.
Just a minute on Google will educate you.
Is saudi arabia more developed than US?
Is their economy bigger than China?
What are you even saying?
9 out of 10 muslim countries are in crises and bloodshed.
The likes of Syria, pakistan, afghanistan, libya etc
And funny enough they have started shooting people in Europe.
To hell with Muslim.

2 Likes

Re: University Of Ibadan International School Shut Over Hijab As Parents Kick by princfred(m): 11:57am On Nov 13, 2018
ABUPHARM:

Your presence is a mismatch to this thread entirely. With this bigot attitude you have just showcased, how will your Yoruba Muslim friends not seem as enemy to you, whereas you are the unrepentant miscreant.
Accuse others of who they are, lie away then deflect to ad-hominem attacks when facts are raised. What else does a Muslim do?
Re: University Of Ibadan International School Shut Over Hijab As Parents Kick by princfred(m): 11:59am On Nov 13, 2018
sparkle6:

The most developed and richest.
Joke of the century.
Just a minute on Google will educate you.
Is saudi arabia more developed than US?
Is their economy bigger than China?
What are you even saying?
9 out of 10 muslim countries are in crises and bloodshed.
The likes of Syria, pakistan, afghanistan, libya etc
And funny enough they have started shooting people in Europe.
To hell with Muslim.
When Muslims open their mouth you know how lost, deceptive, ignorant or out of touch they intrinsically are?
Re: University Of Ibadan International School Shut Over Hijab As Parents Kick by Nobody: 12:02pm On Nov 13, 2018
missyQween:

Lol.
I guess you are going to leave the country for us.But,If you ain't leaving the country,Mr man,You are gonna deal with it.You,With your parents and your bunch of kids.
Roger that !!!

OK, you will force all schools to allow hijab?

Let us know your plans now.

And Nigeria can always be divided. If it is muslim violence that you bank on, we would surprise you. Nobody has a monopoly of violence and christians are now waking up to the necessity of violence to resist muslim aggression.

You can enrol your kids in muslim or public schools while christians enrol theirs in strictly christian schools. No wahala.

If it is violence you want, we are ready. Nigeria is overdue for civil war sef. The days of Christians turning the other cheek for muslims in the interest of peace is gradually winding to an end.

1 Like

Re: University Of Ibadan International School Shut Over Hijab As Parents Kick by adedehinbo(m): 12:06pm On Nov 13, 2018
Stanweezy:
So this people know the rules better than the school, don't combine school rule with Islamic rule. If the school said no wearing of hijab obey it, if u are not satisfied with that you can change your ward to another school that allows that. For Christ sake this is called school UNIFORM meaning everybody must wear this same thing.
hypocrite I don't know if most of you Christians are born to be hypocrite,do you intentionally avoid the part where its said that the school dressing code doesn't forbid hijab wearing,if hijab should be ban I see no reason why religious subject should be add to the school subject

1 Like

Re: University Of Ibadan International School Shut Over Hijab As Parents Kick by Nobody: 12:07pm On Nov 13, 2018
missyQween:

Lol.
Roger that !!!

I went through your profile and discovered you are a female muslim terrorist! No wonder you have taken this issue so personal. Let me know your location in the SW so I can deal with your terrorist scum self personally.

I urge all christians to take a look at this girl's profile and see for yourselves the kinda terrorists we are dealing with!

Shame on you terrorissssssssst! Shame on you. And we are ready for your excesses in this country. From now on, it's fire for fire!

Bloody terrorist sucm! I even thought I was talking to a normal person. Nigeria will only be a muslim country after we have separated. You better don't delude yourself that christians will sit by and let you islamise us.

Bloody terrorist!
Re: University Of Ibadan International School Shut Over Hijab As Parents Kick by princfred(m): 12:07pm On Nov 13, 2018
isererefunmi:
Sincerely, if dis country must grow, we must not be sentimental. Even, the Bible says , let your moderation be known unto all men.
I am a Christian and I love Muslim and I know that Christ loves them as well. Let us stop being sentimental about D's Hijab of a thing. Let's obey simple rules and regulations. Non wearing of Hijab does not make us look like sinners. It's for few hours.
My fellow Nigerians, dis matter can be settled amicably. Let's apply Wisdom to all things. We should not allow our beliefs disrupt the activities in a society. God frowns at it also.
Islam followers, let's be wise in our dealings.
Christians, let's be tolerant in all things.
He that hath an ear, let him hear be wise.
Double talk naive blabs.
Re: University Of Ibadan International School Shut Over Hijab As Parents Kick by damx100: 12:09pm On Nov 13, 2018
If you need new friends or you want to increase your whatsapp status, contact me on whatsapp +2348117740146
Re: University Of Ibadan International School Shut Over Hijab As Parents Kick by Nobody: 12:10pm On Nov 13, 2018
Please, everybody should check MissyQween's profile and see for yourself the kind of terrorists we are dealing with on NL.

Avail yourself of the opportunity of seeing radical islamic extremism firsthand!

I beg you not to miss this opportunity. Just spare a minute to see MissyQween's profile!
Re: University Of Ibadan International School Shut Over Hijab As Parents Kick by adedehinbo(m): 12:12pm On Nov 13, 2018
resurgent4oodua:
Muslims are terrorists but they keep pretending like their religion is peaceful.

Newsflash: the whole world is now unto the dangers of islam and we won't sleep. Slovakia, Israel, the US and a host of other progressive nations have placed a restriction on the cancer called islam. They are aware of the danger islam poses.

So, why should muslims be surprised that non muslims fear the Hijab? Do you know what comes to the minds of non muslims when they see a woman with hijab? Contrary to your beliefs, we don't see chastisty, piety and devotion. What we see and what immediately comes to mind is bombs, subjugation, human right abuses and other repugnant precepts that islam represents.

Do not blame non muslims for fearing the Hijab, blame yourselves for the numerous acts of terror you have committed the world over!
I don't know if you a born fool or you inherits when you came to live,see your so called Christian countries for eg USA,Israel,UK are the soul creator and sponsored world terrorism to steal resources which most of Muslim countries has and create hate globally to Muslims.
Re: University Of Ibadan International School Shut Over Hijab As Parents Kick by Nobody: 12:14pm On Nov 13, 2018
adedehinbo:
I don't know if you a born fool or you inherits when you came to live,see your so called Christian countries for eg USA,Israel,UK are the soul creator and sponsored world terrorism to steal resources which most of Muslim countries has and create hate globally to Muslims.

Muslims still remain world renowned terrorists. You are therefore ignored.
Re: University Of Ibadan International School Shut Over Hijab As Parents Kick by adedehinbo(m): 12:14pm On Nov 13, 2018
resurgent4oodua:

I went through your profile and discovered you are a female muslim terrorist! No wonder you have taken this issue so personal. Let me know your location in the SW so I can deal with your terrorist scum self personally.

I urge all christians to take a look at this girl's profile and see for yourselves the kinda terrorists we are dealing with!

Shame on you terrorissssssssst! Shame on you. And we are ready for your excesses in this country. From now on, it's fire for fire!

Bloody terrorist sucm! I even thought I was talking to a normal person. Nigeria will only be a muslim country after we have separated. You better don't delude yourself that christians will sit by and let you islamise us.

Bloody terrorist!
slowpoke with this attitudes of yours its very obvious you one those Christian terrorists
Re: University Of Ibadan International School Shut Over Hijab As Parents Kick by IFNOTGOD(m): 12:14pm On Nov 13, 2018
polite2:
These parents can certainly look for trouble. They came and parked to monitor the enforcement. If they so want their female kids to wear hijab, they should enroll them in Islamic schools wear hijab wearing of is mandatory.

forget dat guy
Re: University Of Ibadan International School Shut Over Hijab As Parents Kick by adedehinbo(m): 12:16pm On Nov 13, 2018
resurgent4oodua:

Muslims still remain world renowned terrorists. You are therefore ignored.
yes to you Christian hypocrites,go rut in the bug
Re: University Of Ibadan International School Shut Over Hijab As Parents Kick by dracosith(m): 12:16pm On Nov 13, 2018
jomoh:

I have every problem with that since Muslims all over the world have proved to be so cruel and security threatening. I ain’t saying Christians are all saints but the majority of the world security invaders are Muslims (correct me if am wrong). So the best way this can be tolerated is not reminding us who you are. Islam always has its way of forcing there life styles on every one else and every society. What is actually your problem? How can you allow hijab to case such a disaster? If the protest was that no prayers should be said on assembly grounds or Islam prayers should be said along, it would be understandable. But bringing your religious culture for everyone to not just tolorate but accept is madness and selfishness. I will never take my child to such school. No other religion family (be it Christian, sango, osun etc)will feel secure doing this considering the Islamic extremism all over the world. You guys should just grow up and give peace a chance. No other religion would ever do this. The Jehovah witness don’t clap they hands when praising God but have you ever heard them protest on that? Every religion has its life style yet choose not to be problematic but Islam, no way. You always find every way to to throw a grenade.
#givepeaceachance
Re: University Of Ibadan International School Shut Over Hijab As Parents Kick by dracosith(m): 12:17pm On Nov 13, 2018
adedehinbo:
yes to you Christian hypocrites,go rut in the bug

But you know he is right

1 Like

Re: University Of Ibadan International School Shut Over Hijab As Parents Kick by VolvoS60(m): 12:17pm On Nov 13, 2018
Sterope:
They wear micro mini...

They wear tights...

Make you talk something else undecided

^^^
Madam,

I have not been to that place in years.

I do not know if the current school rules explicitly approve provocative dressing by female pupils. If you have the current position kindly update the rest of us.

P.S. I am no expert on female dresswear, but are tights regarded as provocative clothing? Don't millions of conservatively dressed women worldwide wear them as undergarments?
Re: University Of Ibadan International School Shut Over Hijab As Parents Kick by Nobody: 12:18pm On Nov 13, 2018
adedehinbo:
slowpoke with this attitudes of yours its very obvious you one those Christian terrorists

Have u heard of christian terrorists before? The joke is on you.

Muslims remain extremely dangerous and should be related with extreme observance to their proclivity for terrorist acts.

You remain further ignored.
Re: University Of Ibadan International School Shut Over Hijab As Parents Kick by jojotemitopaz(m): 12:19pm On Nov 13, 2018
princfred:
Your values where there is need for uniformity? Soo an alter can also start wearing his long robes to school for the quest of his value? Then where is school uniform in that? It is islamist that need to tolerate and respect the school managements secular stand on UNIFORM.
If he or she upholds those values to his or her life why not? The point is u can never create balance in a system by oppressing the values of one over others. Those are not your values so u can never understand why it is they do what they do to protect it...its this simple....tolerance is what I see every one lacking...you see their values through yours and assume what is best for them or not...that pure intolerance and injustice

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Davido & Chioma Featured In YABATECH Exam Questions / OAU: The Most Beautiful Estate Among Nigerian Universities / See This Student's Definitions Of Food Poison

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.