Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,824 members, 7,810,167 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:23 PM

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 - Travel (179) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 (819790 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (176) (177) (178) (179) (180) (181) (182) ... (511) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by damihayjay: 10:17am On Dec 12, 2018
Good morning,
Please at what stage does one do the biometrics registration, is it after submission of the application or before. And what is the process.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Wunmibonjay: 10:21am On Dec 12, 2018
MJ888:
Please, kindly help me with ielts materials. Thanks in advance. Irenenjoshua18@gmail.com

oso.babe@yahoo.com that's my mail. Thanks and God bless
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by DrMrsCK: 10:29am On Dec 12, 2018
abyejecks:
I am a keen reader on this group. I know the aim is to get 8777 in ielts but if someone has 6.5 in writing. Can't the person get ita with it instead of rewriting even though it would bring down the crs point. I see a lot of people rewriting despite the other high scores in other sections.

You might remain in the pool till Jesus comes

9 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by drcynthia(f): 10:36am On Dec 12, 2018
SkyWalk12:
Guess who got her PPR? Izzz meeeeeeee. God has freed me from Accra visa office!!! Story loading tomorrow after I drop passport.
Congratulations........soooo happy for you. It ended in praise......

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Zinggi(f): 10:51am On Dec 12, 2018
Just had to login to say " Congratulations Skywalk12" .....Well deserved. It has ended in praise.

Congrats to all who got PPR last week.

@dumprep....may Canada favour you.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Ifeoma77(f): 10:57am On Dec 12, 2018
DrMrsCK:

6 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Enitan007(m): 11:08am On Dec 12, 2018
I'll not carry last to congratulate you @skywalk12. It was tough and rough but God came through for you. Go ye and prosper!

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by connectgt: 11:09am On Dec 12, 2018
That means you were able to get the unscratched card. I even checked 3 cyber cafes, before going to WAEC office, same thing.
Alright, I will keep searching na.
Thanks

Annybens1993:

Hi... You can get the scratch card from roadside cyber cafes. they sell within the range of 1000-1500.
i got mine for 1k. Just check these shops they register WAEC, NECO ....
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by fmsimple(m): 11:13am On Dec 12, 2018
Hello Fam.
Query solved.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Nobody: 11:15am On Dec 12, 2018
Thank you jare!!!! Your head dey there. I’ve already done long story. This will just be summary of God’s great work.

iaatmguy:
you have to give her a very good score or you exempt her, remember she has given a detailed pre-PPR story

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Nobody: 11:21am On Dec 12, 2018
*clears throat* PRAAAAAIIISSSSEEEE THE LORD!!!! *full on praise and worship session*

Hello my dear Nairalanders, you will kindly forgive the lack of specific dates in my story as I started this journey October 2017.

IELTS: 28th October 2017: LRWS: 8.5,9,7.5,7.5
ECA (WES): middle of December 2017- Masters.
CRS: 481
NOC: 4151
Experience: over 3 years
Single applicant.
ITA: 9th January 2018
AOR: 26th January 2018

ADR for schedule A and travel history: early February
Meds passed: day after ADR
IP1: same day

*so much silence*

Notification that I will be doing an interview: middle of July
Notification of interview date: beginning of August
Interview: September 18. Check page 1 for details
IP2 and ‘interview completed’: September 18

*more silence*

Emailed Ralph, LVO and AVO almost everyday for 2 weeks but I doubt it helped speed up my processing.
Got second GCMS notes that showed everything was awesome end of November.

PPR: December 11! My year is complete and beautiful. I praise God for making everything perfect in His time.
Passport submitted: 12/12/18. (I pray. VFS has network issues. A child of God has been waiting for over 4 hours).

I’m not going to go into application details cos everything you need is on page 1 or on this thread.

I would say though that I almost didn’t submit any supporting document, only the mandatory ones (first item on the list) and this may be what led to my interview. At the end of the day, I had to take all those supporting documents to Accra.
I thought bombarding a visa officer with documents would not be great but I’d advise anyone that’s applying now, submit EVERYTHING. Let them be confused with your overflowing evidence haha.

Almost 11 months post AOR, there was nothing easy at all about this process but if I had to, I’d do it over again and I recommend it to every Nigerian I meet. I pray Canada favours us all. Amen.

Thank you for all your help Nairaland! The wealth of information here is ridiculous and I can’t stand when people ask some basic questions sometimes. Read. Read. Read!

@raphrulz don’t undermark me oh. I’m trying to encourage people to go to page 1 hehe.

110 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by opella(f): 11:21am On Dec 12, 2018
SkyWalk12:
Guess who got her PPR? Izzz meeeeeeee. God has freed me from Accra visa office!!! Story loading tomorrow after I drop passport.
Wow! So happy for you dear. Congratulations go and prosper in your new home.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Nobody: 11:22am On Dec 12, 2018
Thank you dear!

Eraytee:
To God be all the glory, Am so exited for you, after reading that your interview experience I can imagine how you feel right now. Go and prosper in the new land.. you have set the door opened for all AVO candidates grin. I pray all hopefuls get same from that dreaded zone. congrats again smiley

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Nobody: 11:22am On Dec 12, 2018
Hehe. Thank you.

Enitan007:
I'll not carry last to congratulate you @skywalk12. It was tough and rough but God came through for you. Go ye and prosper!

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Nobody: 11:28am On Dec 12, 2018
Hey girl!!! @Skywalk12
I'm so happpppppppppppy for you like its my own!!!!
I guess AVO is santa claus cause they are slow and old like santa but drop awesome amazing gifts just like this ppr
Congratulations!!!

10 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by fmsimple(m): 11:28am On Dec 12, 2018
SkyWalk12:
*clears throat* PRAAAAAIIISSSSEEEE THE LORD!!!! *full on praise and worship session*

Hello my dear Nairalanders, you will kindly forgive the lack of specific dates in my story as I started this journey October 2017.

Single applicant.

@raphrulz don’t undermark me oh. I’m trying to encourage people to go to page 1 hehe.

Congratulations.
You have been through a lot (read cut-throat AVO interview) and your tenacity paid off big time. And as for other AVO crew, your day of PPR/joy is near.

4 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by CuteRedd(f): 11:29am On Dec 12, 2018
connectgt:
That means you were able to get the unscratched card. I even checked 3 cyber cafes, before going to WAEC office, same thing.
Alright, I will keep searching na.
Thanks

i was able to get the unscratched card. It is very scarce because WAEC has stopped production. I got it from this site http://www.mecnigeria.org/contact-us/ if you are in any of these locations you can try calling them to find out. Got from the festac branch tho

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Nobody: 11:33am On Dec 12, 2018
Thank you!! LOL at the Santa comparison

nairalandnewbie:
Hey girl!!! @Skywalk12
I'm so happpppppppppppy for you like its my own!!!!
I guess AVO is santa claus cause they are slow and old like santa but drop awesome amazing gifts just like this ppr
Congratulations!!!
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by daks02: 11:34am On Dec 12, 2018
Big congrats to you dear!
[quote author=SkyWalk12 post=73776161]*clears throat* PRAAAAAIIISSSSEEEE THE LORD!!!! *full on praise and worship session*

Single applicant.

*so much silence*

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Nobody: 11:35am On Dec 12, 2018
With all this talk of conservatives winning the election next year, this will cause pandemonium amongst everyone willing to get ITA or PR, please is there still hope for people who have started doing their Masters, so this process doesn’t become a waste... cry

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by ArcUgo(m): 11:35am On Dec 12, 2018
Congrats @SkyWalk12. Your PPR has lifted the spirits of many AVO members. May the good Lord Bless and give you favor in your new country.
SkyWalk12:

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by gsade: 11:37am On Dec 12, 2018
SkyWalk12:

Single applicant.

*so much silence*

*more silence*

Emailed Ralph, LVO and AVO almost everyday for 2 weeks but I doubt it helped speed up my processing.

PPR: December 11! My year is complete and beautiful. I praise God for making everything perfect in His time.
Passport submitted: 12/12/18. (I pray. VFS has network issues. A child of God has been waiting for over 4 hours).

I’m not going to go into application details cos everything you need is on page 1 or on this thread.

I would say though that I almost didn’t submit any supporting document, only the mandatory ones (first item on the list) and this may be what led to my interview. At the end of the day, I had to take all those supporting documents to Accra.
I thought bombarding a visa officer with documents would not be great but I’d advise anyone that’s applying now, submit EVERYTHING. Let them be confused with your overflowing evidence haha.

Almost 11 months post AOR, there was nothing easy at all about this process but if I had to, I’d do it over again and I recommend it to every Nigerian I meet. I pray Canada favours us all. Amen.

Thank you for all your help Nairaland! The wealth of information here is ridiculous and I can’t stand when people ask some basic questions sometimes. Read. Read. Read!

Congrats. Go forward and prosper in your new home in Jesus name!!!

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Fabmummy: 11:44am On Dec 12, 2018
Congratulations @Skywalk12.... smooth sailing henceforth

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Lovell234(m): 11:45am On Dec 12, 2018
CONGRATULATIONS SKYWALK12

Single applicant.

*so much silence*

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Ojasope1: 11:46am On Dec 12, 2018
Good day seniors, been awhile struggling with WES verification.

Does anyone have a link at OGITECH IGBESA for verification of transcript ?

It has been from one frustration to the other in procuring transcript from this institution, i applied in Feb 2018, transcript got ready in August 2018, WES sent verification to the School on 2nd Nov.2018 via email and Post mail. Thereafter i went to the acclaimed ICT SchooI , I was told that they dont have access to the email Box that i should inform WES to send verification by Post mail.

I will be glad if anyone can assist with a contact

@NewMum i greet you, thanks for the other day.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by smslive2: 11:48am On Dec 12, 2018
This one is ga gan ooo grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
DrMrsCK:

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by laghopeful20181: 11:50am On Dec 12, 2018
Congratulations!!!!

SkyWalk12:

Single applicant.

*so much silence*

*more silence*

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by smslive2: 11:52am On Dec 12, 2018
Congratulations to (SkyWalk12) the woman who is Walking in Sky at 12 noon. May the land favour you and yours...

NB: When we give prayer points and prophesy, make una dey key into it ooo... I said the Lord will free some people's PPR and just about the same time, you got your PPR. The Lord is Good all the time!

SkyWalk12:

27 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Nobody: 11:57am On Dec 12, 2018
God has done it!! Congratulations!!!

SkyWalk12:

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by drcynthia(f): 11:59am On Dec 12, 2018
DrMrsCK:
Finally dived into the pool. I pray ITA falls on me today. While filling out the application, I was asked about my family size but I wasn't asked to fill info about my child, just my spouse. Hope this is normal?
Congrats...Yes it's normal. I wish u Godspeed as you proceed.....

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by OYASALOF(f): 12:02pm On Dec 12, 2018
Congratulations dear. Go and prosper grin

SkyWalk12:

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by wasseynewest: 12:03pm On Dec 12, 2018
Hehehe! The fear of raphrulz d beginning of wisdom. No worry am giving u 7/10 on his behalf(lol).
What a wonderful storyline sis. Thanks for ur several advise. All the very best ahead!
SkyWalk12:

Single applicant.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (176) (177) (178) (179) (180) (181) (182) ... (511)

General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 / Travelling To Canada Part 6 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.