Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,582 members, 7,820,103 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:46 AM

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 - Travel (181) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 (823998 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (178) (179) (180) (181) (182) (183) (184) ... (511) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by ijoseda(m): 3:11pm On Dec 12, 2018
Guys, Abeg draws dey?

Not draw soup o!

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by joo2018: 3:12pm On Dec 12, 2018
Do you know your VO? Have you ordered for your gcms notes to know the details of your application processing.

Cersei:
Hello guys,

My AOR was in July, meds passed in July as well. I'm a single applicant with moderate travel history

I'm still waiting for the golden mail of PPR, didn't expect it to take this long. Sigh

Although, i check my application from time to time, I don't think any changes has been made since my Meds passed update in July.

What do I do about my application? Who is this Ralph person I see on these threads to help check what's really going on.

Ralph Goodale (MP Regina—Wascana) is the Canadian Minister for Public Safety who chose to be answering applicants on the status of their applicatio. It is said that you can only ask once. There was recent post that he might not be doing that again.

shege45:
pls who b ds ralph

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by OYASALOF(f): 3:13pm On Dec 12, 2018
Ha, iyen o da o (that's not good o)

Tojued:

Problem is that VFS India only accepts submission in person. No courier.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by joo2018: 3:15pm On Dec 12, 2018
Play with the crs tool so that you can get it: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/crs-tool.asp
abyejecks:
I am a keen reader on this group. I know the aim is to get 8777 in ielts but if someone has 6.5 in writing. Can't the person get ita with it instead of rewriting even though it would bring down the crs point. I see a lot of people rewriting despite the other high scores in other sections.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Oakbend16: 3:16pm On Dec 12, 2018
[
I just got scratch card for N1500.00 this afternoon at a business centre near waec office in yaba, hoping to get 4 other people interested in combining to send to wes

quote author=nomad26 post=73782705]A friend of mine got waec scratchcard yesterday from a business centre. I'll find out the address from her and post here, might be helpful for you.
[/quote]

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Nobody: 3:19pm On Dec 12, 2018
Amen!

Laradee:

congratulations skywalk12. God belss and make your path smooth in the canny land
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Nobody: 3:20pm On Dec 12, 2018
smiley

Ramj:

YES FINALLYYYYYYYY

Ope ye Jesu Oloore
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by joo2018: 3:21pm On Dec 12, 2018
Hmm.
That one is judgment after mercy.
Poor fellow.
smslive2:
COPIED FROM A WHATSAPP GROUP. APPLICANT IS INDIAN LIVING IN US
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Nobody: 3:23pm On Dec 12, 2018
You WILL testify soon!

JesusBabyyy:

Big Congratulations @Skywalk12 God has done it!!! Congrats to all who recently got PPR too!

This gives me hope. AVO please release our PPRS!
This wait is not for the faint hearted at all... this December makes it 6months post AOR for me, Even gcms notes i ordered since October 12 from gcmsbuddy has refused to come! No clue what’s going on with my application.

I cannot wait to Testify!! I pray the rest of us waiting will get our PPRs soonest by God’s grace.

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by joo2018: 3:24pm On Dec 12, 2018
Include 25% of pension, get a gift from family, sell land, house or car.
jrapheal:
hello house,

GOD bless everyone trying to help each other out on this journey. i am new to the system, my ECA is on the way and am also preparing well for my IELTS, i pray it comes out well. my fear or let me say my challenge is how to build my POF because at the moment ehn, na 2500 dey man pikin account o. i work on a salary basis and i am also into some side entertainment hustle on weekends. how do you guys do it. so i can also bear it in mind as i proceed on the movement.

best regards

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Tojued: 3:24pm On Dec 12, 2018
OYASALOF:
Ha, iyen o da o (that's not good o)

The good news is that Nepal allows submission by courier. But you'll probably need to raise a bank draft in their local currency.
More details: http://www.vfsglobal.ca/Canada/nepal/how_to_apply.html#temporary_documents

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by joo2018: 3:25pm On Dec 12, 2018
That's is the new mode for people now. You can call it IP2 or IP0.
gbengaolu360:
Is it possible for one to have back ground check in progress before MEP ? And what stage will that be called ?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Oakbend16: 3:26pm On Dec 12, 2018
https:///IbFWlDVGPT8JSphtQSjkyJ

The above is a WhatsApp link to a group with the purpose of joining forces to send waec scratch card to WEST Canada

Thanks
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by joo2018: 3:27pm On Dec 12, 2018
Wow! The prophetic ministry on this thread sha! smiley wink smiley
smslive2:
Congratulations to (Sky.Walk12) the woman who is Walking in Sky at 12 noon. May the land favour you and yours...

NB: When we give prayer points and prophesy, make una dey key into it ooo... I said the Lord will free some people's PPR and just about the same time, you got your PPR. The Lord is Good all the time!

juicebox:
Everyone brace up, AVO is about to open the flood gates of PPR and we will be needing 2 new threads for the jubilations to follow. What better way to kick off the holiday season wink
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by joo2018: 3:29pm On Dec 12, 2018
Page 1 is calling your name.
damihayjay:
Good morning,
Please at what stage does one do the biometrics registration, is it after submission of the application or before. And what is the process.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by happyme31: 3:39pm On Dec 12, 2018
Please who has a credible person working in University of Ibadan that can help with us apply for transcript and follow up.
Please save a soul. Thanks
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by joo2018: 3:39pm On Dec 12, 2018
Hope dey. There is no waste. Continue the process!

It was the Conservatives that created Express Entry. They can only reduce the immigration target which will cause the cut-off crs score to increase. But it is not certain they will win nor have they published a manifesto that they will cut immigration.
intswagga:
With all this talk of conservatives winning the election next year, this will cause pandemonium amongst everyone willing to get ITA or PR, please is there still hope for people who have started doing their Masters, so this process doesn’t become a waste... cry

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by efueh: 3:40pm On Dec 12, 2018
Welcome to the club! Hurriedly go and claim it by following the link in your mail. I also got same as I don’t know what qualified me for it.

One thing was certain that my WES experience was full of confirmation drama with back and forth. My confirmation was done thrice. Despite all that, my ECA wasn’t released on due date, it came in 3days later, after worrying them on all communication channels.
So I got the e-badge mail first, before the ECA notification mail. As I assumed it was kind of compensation for my headache and delay.

The badge is cool and unique, as you can use it in your Canadian CV, LinkedIn account and job application emails, just to show your WES evaluation of your educational credentials. It doesn’t show your ECA number and your date of birth.

Vancouver4:
I got that mail for free WES bage too

Any special use of the bage?

opella:
Please has anyone received WES digital badge before? i was sent a mail that i am qualified for one.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by nomad26: 3:46pm On Dec 12, 2018
If you're in Abuja, you can get WAEC scratchcard at this address:
Team business center, Shop 002 Ground floor, His glory Plaza, behind access bank, Adetokunbo ademola Crescent, wuse2, not far from amigo supermarket.

cc: connectgt
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by opella(f): 3:48pm On Dec 12, 2018
efueh:
Welcome to the club! Hurriedly go and claim it by following the link in your mail. I also got same as I don’t know what qualified me for it.

One thing was certain that my WES experience was full of confirmation drama with back and forth. My confirmation was done thrice. Despite all that, my ECA wasn’t released on due date, it came in 3days later, after worrying them on all communication channels.
So I got the e-badge mail first, before the ECA notification mail. As I assumed it was kind of compensation for my headache and delay.

The badge is cool and unique, as you can use it in your Canadian CV, LinkedIn account and job application emails, just to show your WES evaluation of your educational credentials. It doesn’t show your ECA number and your date of birth.

Thanks for this.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Omzyj: 4:05pm On Dec 12, 2018
Passport submitted: 12/12/18. (I pray. VFS has network issues. A child of God has been waiting for 4 hours]

Congratulations bro. So were you able to submit after waiting for 4 hours today?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Favoured2505: 4:06pm On Dec 12, 2018
Please mail CPC Ottawa or whatever VO issued your PPR. Someone who got PPR with you on the same day has already done the same and received another PPR mail with the correct Visa Office which is Accra. I have attached a copy of the response he got from Ottawa.
Adiepena:

Good day house,

Fellow India/Nepal PPR clinchers, any good news?

Am not making any headway with regards to it. The CSE i raised came back that they have verified the information i gave and they have forwarded to the office in charge and they will get back to me.

I called Accra VO on Monday and they said i should mail the Canadian High Commission in Accra(which i have done but have no response yet).

I called Accra VO again this morning to find out if i can submit the passports, since they can verify and issue the visa. They said since it is specifically stated that it should be sent to India, they cant do anything about it. Either CPC sends a new letter instructing Accra or i send them to India as earlier indicated. 30 days is ticking

I asked how i should go about sending to India if that remains my last option and the agent wasnt helpful. He said he doesnt know. I thought Canada has designated VFS for passport transmission.

Fingers crossed.
Will update the house if i get any helpful information.

4 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Omzyj: 4:17pm On Dec 12, 2018
Congratulations bro. Please were you able to submit today after waiting for long? ]*clears throat* PRAAAAAIIISSSSEEEE THE LORD!!!! *full on praise and worship session*

Hello my dear Nairalanders, you will kindly forgive the lack of specific dates in my story as I started this journey October 2017.

IELTS: 28th October 2017: LRWS: 8.5,9,7.5,7.5
ECA (WES): middle of December 2017- Masters.
CRS: 481
NOC: 4151

Experience: over 3 years
Single applicant.
ITA: 9th January 2018
AOR: 26th January 2018

ADR for schedule A and travel history: early February
Meds passed: day after ADR
IP1: same day

*so much silence*

Notification that I will be doing an interview: middle of July
Notification of interview date: beginning of August
Interview: September 18. Check page 1 for details
IP2 and ‘interview completed’: September 18

*more silence*

Emailed Ralph, LVO and AVO almost everyday for 2 weeks but I doubt it helped speed up my processing.
Got second GCMS notes that showed everything was awesome end of November.

PPR: December 11! My year is complete and beautiful. I praise God for making everything perfect in His time.
Passport submitted: 12/12/18. (I pray. VFS has network issues. A child of God has been waiting for over 4 hours).

I’m not going to go into application details cos everything you need is on page 1 or on this thread.

I would say though that I almost didn’t submit any supporting document, only the mandatory ones (first item on the list) and this may be what led to my interview. At the end of the day, I had to take all those supporting documents to Accra.
I thought bombarding a visa officer with documents would not be great but I’d advise anyone that’s applying now, submit EVERYTHING. Let them be confused with your overflowing evidence haha.

Almost 11 months post AOR, there was nothing easy at all about this process but if I had to, I’d do it over again and I recommend it to every Nigerian I meet. I pray Canada favours us all. Amen.

Thank you for all your help Nairaland! The wealth of information here is ridiculous and I can’t stand when people ask some basic questions sometimes. Read. Read. Read!

@raphrulz don’t undermark me oh. I’m trying to encourage people to go to page 1 hehe. [/quote]

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by JesusBabyyy: 4:18pm On Dec 12, 2018
Amenn!!!

Thanks Dear.

SkyWalk12:
You WILL testify soon!

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Rijo02: 4:19pm On Dec 12, 2018
Adiepena:

Good day house,

Fellow India/Nepal PPR clinchers, any good news?

Am not making any headway with regards to it. The CSE i raised came back that they have verified the information i gave and they have forwarded to the office in charge and they will get back to me.

I called Accra VO on Monday and they said i should mail the Canadian High Commission in Accra(which i have done but have no response yet).

I called Accra VO again this morning to find out if i can submit the passports, since they can verify and issue the visa. They said since it is specifically stated that it should be sent to India, they cant do anything about it. Either CPC sends a new letter instructing Accra or i send them to India as earlier indicated. 30 days is ticking

I asked how i should go about sending to India if that remains my last option and the agent wasnt helpful. He said he doesnt know. I thought Canada has designated VFS for passport transmission.

Fingers crossed.
Will update the house if i get any helpful information.

Sorry about the extra stress even after you have received the approval. If I am asked to say, it isn't a big deal to send the passport to India. As I already mentioned, one of my friends who lives in Australia was asked to submit her passport to Ottawa. It was surprising they asked her give there are offices in Sydney. She did that and he passport was back within 2 weeks (even earlier than sending to our Accra neighbors).

That said, please you mentioned that you called Accra VO? Do you mean VFS Accra? Can you please give me the number that you called as my wifes' passport has been there for quite sometime now with no update whatsoever?

Thanks!
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Rijo02: 4:24pm On Dec 12, 2018
Please are there persons who are waiting for their stamped passport and COPR to be returned from Accra VO since Nov 19th? We are just wondering why there hasn't been any update with this final process. Any information will be appreciated!
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by fmsimple(m): 4:26pm On Dec 12, 2018
December 12th draw is out.

Date and time of round: December 12, 2018 at 14:10:54 UTC

CRS score of lowest-ranked candidate invited: 445

Tie-breaking rule: November 28, 2018 at 09:51:43 UTC

Congrats to all ITA recipients.

11 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by codehead777: 4:27pm On Dec 12, 2018

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Adiepena: 4:32pm On Dec 12, 2018
Favoured2505:
Please mail CPC Ottawa or whatever VO issued your PPR. Someone who got PPR with you on the same day has already done the same and received another PPR mail with the correct Visa Office which is Accra. I have attached a copy of the response he got from Ottawa.
Have sent mails every single day since Friday.
No response.

Am waiting sha
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by DrMrsCK: 4:33pm On Dec 12, 2018
This draw soup never done?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by prost80(m): 4:34pm On Dec 12, 2018
Congrats to PPR and ITA clinchers
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by ytp(f): 4:34pm On Dec 12, 2018
445 again o!!!!

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (178) (179) (180) (181) (182) (183) (184) ... (511)

Travelling To Canada Part 6 / Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.