Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,012 members, 7,810,805 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:50 PM

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 - Travel (178) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 (820030 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (175) (176) (177) (178) (179) (180) (181) ... (511) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Hobyno: 8:13am On Dec 12, 2018
SkyWalk12:
Guess who got her PPR? Izzz meeeeeeee. God has freed me from Accra visa office!!! Story loading tomorrow after I drop passport.

Chai (I cried and my tears fell into my ice cream and I still continued eating it) that got me in ur post showing how strong u are go and prosper this is an ideal Christmas gift

6 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by mojohnny(m): 8:16am On Dec 12, 2018
Sorry about your re-mark.
Currently in the same shoes waiting on a response about my EOR submitted since 12th of November 2018.

I am yet to get a response from BC and it's making me super anxious to say the least.

May I ask when you submitted your EOR so I can know whether to go to their office to disturb them?
Thanks

Daybour1:
4th Attempt on IELTS with BC: LRSW - 8.5,9,8,6.5

Applied for remark of my writing and came back unchanged yesterday... I'm literally exhausted. ECA had been completed since August and could not wait to dive into the pool this year.

Can anyone please assist with writing tips that are sure to work anytime anyday?

Tired
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Nobody: 8:29am On Dec 12, 2018
connectgt:
Hmmm.....I have searched everywhere for unscratched card, but couldn't find. I was told in WAEC office that they have since stopped production of unscratched cards. What they produce now is result checker paper slip.

Hi... You can get the scratch card from roadside cyber cafes. they sell within the range of 1000-1500.
i got mine for 1k. Just check these shops they register WAEC, NECO ....
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by smslive2: 8:36am On Dec 12, 2018
Congratulations
SkyWalk12:
This is like the exact time I got my PPR!!!

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by CheesyTee(f): 8:41am On Dec 12, 2018
Someone PLEASE HELP!

CheesyTee:
I applied for unilag transcript to be sent to WES since Sep 19.

My NECO and Masters certificate has been accepted and assessed but they’re yet to receive MSc transcript.

At first, I thought it was due to Canada Post’s strike as my alaroro self chose to send through Nipost (i was trying to buy time before diving into pool).

Long story short, I decided to mail unilag to confirm if my transcript has been processed, I was directed to check my status via records.unilag.edu.ng only to find “in progress”. I sent them another mail regarding the status and was told “we will looking into this. Sorry for the inconvenience”.

It’s almost three months and they didn’t bother processing my transcript. I’m just livid.

Anyone with contact that can help expedite processing? Thank you
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by fatiah(f): 8:44am On Dec 12, 2018
SkyWalk12:
Guess who got her PPR? Izzz meeeeeeee. God has freed me from Accra visa office!!! Story loading tomorrow after I drop passport.

Oh, so happy for you! I'm glad you didn't have to wait till January/ February for ur PPR. What a nice way to wrap up the year. Like a said before, you've earned it. All the best to u, strong woman!

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Nobody: 8:55am On Dec 12, 2018
Hahaha. Na salted caramel tears ice cream be dat. Thank you!!!

Hobyno:

Chai (I cried and my tears fell into my ice cream and I still continued eating it) that got me in ur post showing how strong u are go and prosper this is an ideal Christmas gift

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Nobody: 8:55am On Dec 12, 2018
Thank you!

Josefuadjr:

Dunno why I'm crying tears of joy... congratulations skywalk12

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Claire40: 8:55am On Dec 12, 2018
Thank you, thank you namesake. Speedy PPR fall on you
Claire18:
I greet you well o...Congrats on your PPR again.
AoR Oct 5, waiting patiently.

quote author=Claire40 post=73767331]Ahhhh.....are my eyes seeing well? oya Claire18, come and pay homage
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Nobody: 8:57am On Dec 12, 2018
Thank you Newmum!! Thank you for calming me down every time I wanted to lose my sh*t.

Newmum0615:
Yaaaaaaaaaay!
*Shaku shaku*
It's the Lord's doing and it is marvelous in our eyes. Congrats sis. What a way to enjoy this Christmas. This one better pass hamper of gifts.
Oya give raphulz work.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Nobody: 8:58am On Dec 12, 2018
Thank you!!!! I want 10/10 oh. But you are too strict! *hot tears*

raphrulz:
Wowwwwwwwww!!!

What shall we say... unto the Lord?? All we have to say... is thank you Lord!!1

Baba God thank you for this Christmas gift wrapped in joy! This is indeed good tidings.

My prayer has finally been asnwered!

Skywalk!!! you have finally walked the sky into your PPR.

After all the excruciating and tormenting experiences you have had.... Well I'm certain this has opened doors to Good news for Accra peeps and every other.

"Open the floodgates... in abundance... and cause your rain, to fall on us... Baba oooooo!"

I pray and decree that by the reason of this testimony.. this week would mark more PPR testimonies for all our Accra brothers and sisters on this thread... and every other PPR, ITA, ECA and IELTS hopeful. Thank you Lord for answered prayers!!

Please, Skywalk... endeavor to submit your PPR scripts ASAP. My hands are itching to mark them.

I am certain that you will exceed my expectations just as you have done in previous posts. You should know my standard by now naa!

Go and prosper. God bless!!

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Nobody: 8:59am On Dec 12, 2018
Thank you!
magnificientzaz:
Skywalk12 congratulations to you. I am particularly happy for you. Go and flourish in your new home.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Nobody: 9:01am On Dec 12, 2018
Thank you!! And amen I pray and hope that Accra has now opened their gates !

Tojued:

Awww. Big congrats! Who born Accra? What a wonderful pre-Christmas present!

It tickles me the way I get happy with some PPR announcements... How can the fulfilled dream of an 'apparent stranger' give me so much joy?

I pray that this is just the first of many announcements from Accra this week. Open the floodgates!

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Nobody: 9:02am On Dec 12, 2018
Thank you!!!

Claire18:
Wow! My first post n experience in NL n it had to be u!
This silent reader had to join-in to congratulate u. Finally, it has ended in praise. What an early Christmas package. You are very determined and strong.

Go and flourish in your new home.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by jrapheal: 9:03am On Dec 12, 2018
hello house,

GOD bless everyone trying to help each other out on this journey. i am new to the system, my ECA is on the way and am also preparing well for my IELTS, i pray it comes out well. my fear or let me say my challenge is how to build my POF because at the moment ehn, na 2500 dey man pikin account o. i work on a salary basis and i am also into some side entertainment hustle on weekends. how do you guys do it. so i can also bear it in mind as i proceed on the movement.

best regards

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by gbengaolu360: 9:13am On Dec 12, 2018
Is it possible for one to have back ground check in progress before MEP ? And what stage will that be called ?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Fshady: 9:15am On Dec 12, 2018
Hello House, I raised a CSE some days ago to add my newborn to my application. I gave birth to him in Toronto last month so he is a Canadian. I was on visitor's visa. IRCC.is asking me to upload LOE and his birth certificate. Please what should the LOE include? Who has had same situation before?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by intercedertee(f): 9:23am On Dec 12, 2018
SkyWalk12:
and am sooooooo happy to see this. Congratulations. Victory at last

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Zeiya(f): 9:33am On Dec 12, 2018
@Skywalk12 congratulations. Your day have finally come . Praise God.

Waiting for more Testimonies this week

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by reavealhidden: 9:38am On Dec 12, 2018
WOW!!!!

@Skywalk12...CONGRATS! CONGRATS!! CONGRATS!!!

Ija d'opin ogun si tan...

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Utonne: 9:39am On Dec 12, 2018
SkyWalk12:
Guess who got her PPR? Izzz meeeeeeee. God has freed me from Accra visa office!!! Story
loading tomorrow after I drop passport.

OMG!!!!!YASSSSS Girl! Thank you God for this testimony.
I remember telling u to be expectant and give thanks daily because it is on its way. I also vividly remember smslive telling you to pack your stuff. OMG!!!
Praise God who causes all things to work in our favour. It has indeed ended in praise. God is good
Congrats hun...x

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Nobody: 9:44am On Dec 12, 2018
I know right!!! Both of you are prophets! @smslive2 Thank you!

Utonne:

OMG!!!!!YASSSSS Girl! Thank you God for this testimony.
I remember telling u to be expectant and give thanks daily because it is on its way. I also vividly remember smslive telling you to pack your stuff. OMG!!!
Praise God who causes all things to work in our favour. It has indeed ended in praise. God is good
Congrats hun...x

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Eraytee: 9:45am On Dec 12, 2018
To God be all the glory, Am so exited for you, after reading that your interview experience I can imagine how you feel right now. Go and prosper in the new land.. you have set the door opened for all AVO candidates grin. I pray all hopefuls get same from that dreaded zone. congrats again smiley

SkyWalk12:

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Nobody: 9:45am On Dec 12, 2018
Thank you dear!

fatiah:

Oh, so happy for you! I'm glad you didn't have to wait till January/ February for ur PPR. What a nice way to wrap up the year. Like a said before, you've earned it. All the best to u, strong woman!

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by pepe1: 9:49am On Dec 12, 2018
SkyWalk12:

I have to come out of hibernation to wish you a super congratulation.

I have followed your story with keen interest and thank God it has ended in Praises.

Congratulations to you and yours.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by gahaotu: 9:56am On Dec 12, 2018
Congrats sis. I've been waiting for this news since you shared your interview experience. Your new land will favour you. Go and prosper!!
SkyWalk12:

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by iaatmguy(m): 9:57am On Dec 12, 2018
HTGAWM:
Hi Everyone.
I have been a silent follower of this thread and I've read from part 4 till date so as to ensure the question I am about to ask has not been answered in entirety. I will be grateful to get your humble opinion on this. Sorry for the Long post pls. Just be patient with me.

So, I want to apply for the Canadian express entry. I am currently residing in Canada and just rounded off my masters, hence I just need to write IELTS and get POF which won't be an issue. Due to my study in Canada, my CRS score is high and shouldn't be an issue getting my PR. Also, I have never been denied a visa before. Have a valid US Visa and have also been to Dubai.

Here is where the challenge comes in:
Upon arrival for my master's programs, my long-time boyfriend also tried getting his study visa but unfortunately, he was denied 3 times (all within 2018) with home ties and purpose of visit as denial reasons. Before then he has been denied 3visiting visas to the US between 2015 and 2016 and also a study visa to the US in 2017. With a clean record in Canada and Excellent admission at a top Canada university, we hoped it getting a study visa won't be an issue but unfortunately, its been denial with this last gotten this month.

I plan to apply for my PR next month and I think him coming under my application as my spouse will be easier than applying for a spousal sponsorship later due to the time it takes. He doesn't need to write IELTS OR ECA because my points will still be above the cutoff mark.

My concerns please:
1. Will his previous denial pose a challenge or risk us getting the PR even if I am the one to stand as the principal applicant.
2. Due to the time frame between denials and court wedding happening (which we plan to take place next month), will it be seen as a desperate move and raise concerns with the VO? (The wedding would have always happened, just that this would make it take place sooner than expected. Just court so as to get the certificate to add to the application).
3. If No 2 won't raise a concern, is there a time period I would have to wait before creating an EE profile (Though I would be leaving Nigeria back to Canada 5days after d court union because of work issues and this would show in my travel records)
4. Please Is there any other advice or opinions that can help our situation.

We want to be sure cos He doesn't want a situation wherein his several denials would hurt my chances of getting my own PR since my record is clean and straightforward.
My thinking is that me standing as the PA will serve as a covering for him.

Please, I will sincerely appreciate your constructive advice and comments.
Sorry for the Long post once again. Thank you
would suggest you too marry AFTER you submit your application, then you update your IMM007 form( after ppr) by stating your family composition has changed
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by tescom: 10:01am On Dec 12, 2018
StKizito2:
Anyone here who applied for Waec transcript since November 10th and it's being dispatched by FedEx. I called the FedEx lady and she said it wasn't ready.

Mine was November 16th, and it has been evaluated and verified with the scratch card. Call her and be sure to know the challenge encountered.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by aBbiie25(f): 10:01am On Dec 12, 2018

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Cersei: 10:10am On Dec 12, 2018
Hello guys,

My AOR was in July, meds passed in July as well. I'm a single applicant with moderate travel history

I'm still waiting for the golden mail of PPR, didn't expect it to take this long. Sigh

Although, i check my application from time to time, I don't think any changes has been made since my Meds passed update in July.

What do I do about my application? Who is this Ralph person I see on these threads to help check what's really going on.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by abyejecks: 10:13am On Dec 12, 2018
I am a keen reader on this group. I know the aim is to get 8777 in ielts but if someone has 6.5 in writing. Can't the person get ita with it instead of rewriting even though it would bring down the crs point. I see a lot of people rewriting despite the other high scores in other sections.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by iaatmguy(m): 10:14am On Dec 12, 2018
raphrulz:
Wowwwwwwwww!!!

What shall we say... unto the Lord?? All we have to say... is thank you Lord!!1

Baba God thank you for this Christmas gift wrapped in joy! This is indeed good tidings.

My prayer has finally been asnwered!

Skywalk!!! you have finally walked the sky into your PPR.

After all the excruciating and tormenting experiences you have had.... Well I'm certain this has opened doors to Good news for Accra peeps and every other.

"Open the floodgates... in abundance... and cause your rain, to fall on us... Baba oooooo!"

I pray and decree that by the reason of this testimony.. this week would mark more PPR testimonies for all our Accra brothers and sisters on this thread... and every other PPR, ITA, ECA and IELTS hopeful. Thank you Lord for answered prayers!!

Please, Skywalk... endeavor to submit your PPR scripts ASAP. My hands are itching to mark them.

I am certain that you will exceed my expectations just as you have done in previous posts. You should know my standard by now naa!

Go and prosper. God bless!!

you have to give her a very good score or you exempt her, remember she has given a detailed pre-PPR story

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (175) (176) (177) (178) (179) (180) (181) ... (511)

General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 / Travelling To Canada Part 6 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.