Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,555 members, 7,819,998 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:07 AM

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 - Travel (180) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 (823970 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (177) (178) (179) (180) (181) (182) (183) ... (511) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Utonne: 12:10pm On Dec 12, 2018
SkyWalk12:
I know right!!! Both of you are prophets! @smslive2 Thank you!

Wow. I literally had to go back to look for this conversation.
After you shared your story smslive2 shared "If i were you, i will start looking for tickets cos if PPR did not drop this week, you will get it within 2 weeks"
and you responded "You underestimate the Accra visa office. Ralph told me my assessments were passed on September 18. This is November 8 and nothing has happened. Then they told me today that I should wait till early next year".
He responded "rather you are underestimating what God can do"and then you responded "Mehn I love your energy. Thank you. I won’t underestimate God!"...This was Nov 8 and then bam Dec 11, PPR came. Look at God.

I stand amazed in your presence God for there is nothing you can't do. After all the tears, anxiety and worry going through different phases of emotion. Chai
Such a huge lesson on trusting God and leaning not on your understanding. I'm so happy for you.

52 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Ojasope1: 12:12pm On Dec 12, 2018
SkyWalk12:
*clears throat* PRAAAAAIIISSSSEEEE THE LORD!!!! *full on praise and worship session*

Congratulations, go and flourish. O ti ja so pe.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Nobody: 12:13pm On Dec 12, 2018
Please go and open church or life coach something! Thank you darling. God is incredible!!

Utonne:

After you shared your story smslive2 shared "If i were you, i will start looking for tickets cos if PPR did not drop this week, you will get it within 2 weeks"
and you responded "You underestimate the Accra visa office. Ralph told me my assessments were passed on September 18. This is November 8 and nothing has happened. Then they told me today that I should wait till early next year".
He responded "rather you are underestimating what God can do"and then you responded "Mehn I love your energy. Thank you. I won’t underestimate God!"...This was Nov 8 and then bam Dec 11, PPR came. Look at God.

I stand amazed in your presence God for there is nothing you can't do. After all the tears, anxiety and worry going through different phases of emotion. Chai
Such a huge lesson on trusting God and leaning not on your understanding. I'm so happy for you.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by JesusBabyyy: 12:16pm On Dec 12, 2018
Big Congratulations @Skywalk12 God has done it!!! Congrats to all who recently got PPR too!

This gives me hope. AVO please release our PPRS!
This wait is not for the faint hearted at all... this December makes it 6months post AOR for me, Even gcms notes i ordered since October 12 from gcmsbuddy has refused to come! No clue what’s going on with my application.

I cannot wait to Testify!! I pray the rest of us waiting will get our PPRs soonest by God’s grace.

[quote author=SkyWalk12 post=73776161]*clears throat* PRAAAAAIIISSSSEEEE THE LORD!!!! *full on praise and worship session*

Hello my dear Nairalanders, you will kindly forgive the lack of specific dates in my story as I started this journey October 2017.

13 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Nobody: 12:17pm On Dec 12, 2018
Hehehe. Thank you.
wasseynewest:
Hehehe! The fear of raphrulz d beginning of wisdom. No worry am giving u 7/10 on his behalf(lol).
What a wonderful storyline sis. Thanks for ur several advise. All the very best ahead!
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by SAnode: 12:30pm On Dec 12, 2018
Good afternoon fam

Big congrats to those who got the PPR's

Please can someone help me with VSF Abuja office number, the one on the site keeps saying number is not a located and nobody is answering my chats.

Please help a sister, have to do this biometric on Friday Biko Ejor
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by jerich: 12:44pm On Dec 12, 2018
Chicagomum:
I dont think they have seen it. When my school sent mine initially i sent an email to find out if they saw it they said no. I asked the schools to send back the transcript and they did. After a couple of days my status changed to received.

I sent another email just to ensure they saw it (see response below)

I suggest you ask your school to send the transcripts again but meanwhile,

Send an email to this email address to find out if they have seen your transcript BCIT_ICESINFO@bcit.ca
Note that ur ICES number and full name should be the subject of the email.

see the response I got the response below. Hoping i dont have to wait for 10 weeks.

We have received an e-mail from your institution in late November. It is currently with the evaluator for reviewing. If anything else is required you will be notified, otherwise, the current timeline for ECA completion is 10 weeks.

Thank you.

Regards,

Thanks much for your response , at first , i did send them a mail to ask why my dashboard has not changed from submitted to received.
They replied that they are yet to open mails for the said date. that and as soon as they do, my profile will be updated.

After a few days, i sent them another mail to confirm why my dashboard still has not been updated.And if they have received my documents from my institution.
they replied that they are opening mails for 15 of nov. and that they have not gotten to my own date and that they have received my documents and i should not do anything.if they need more information they will contact me.

They re
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Adiepena: 12:53pm On Dec 12, 2018
Good day house,

Fellow India/Nepal PPR clinchers, any good news?

Am not making any headway with regards to it. The CSE i raised came back that they have verified the information i gave and they have forwarded to the office in charge and they will get back to me.

I called Accra VO on Monday and they said i should mail the Canadian High Commission in Accra(which i have done but have no response yet).

I called Accra VO again this morning to find out if i can submit the passports, since they can verify and issue the visa. They said since it is specifically stated that it should be sent to India, they cant do anything about it. Either CPC sends a new letter instructing Accra or i send them to India as earlier indicated. 30 days is ticking

I asked how i should go about sending to India if that remains my last option and the agent wasnt helpful. He said he doesnt know. I thought Canada has designated VFS for passport transmission.

Fingers crossed.
Will update the house if i get any helpful information.

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by connectgt: 1:07pm On Dec 12, 2018
@CuteRedd, thanks alot for your response and the link you shared. I just spoke with their Rep in Port harcourt, he said it's not available now but that he will revert once he receive more copies. I never knew one could still get the unscratched card. I will follow up with their Rep in PH since I live here.

Regards.

CuteRedd:
i was able to get the unscratched card. It is very scarce because WAEC has stopped production. I got it from this site http://www.mecnigeria.org/contact-us/ if you are in any of these locations you can try calling them to find out. Got from the festac branch tho
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Misi16: 1:11pm On Dec 12, 2018
A big congrats @skywalk12. To all Accra VO awaiting PPR many more early Christmas presents.

5 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Oakbend16: 1:33pm On Dec 12, 2018
I understand waec no longer prints the scratch card as requested by WES however, you can get the scratch card from buz Centres

connectgt:
Hmmm.....I have searched everywhere for unscratched card, but couldn't find. I was told in WAEC office that they have since stopped production of unscratched cards. What they produce now is result checker paper slip.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by COPR: 1:39pm On Dec 12, 2018
Daybour1:
4th Attempt on IELTS with BC: LRSW - 8.5,9,8,6.5

Applied for remark of my writing and came back unchanged yesterday... I'm literally exhausted. ECA had been completed since August and could not wait to dive into the pool this year.

Can anyone please assist with writing tips that are sure to work anytime anyday?

Tired

Check my posts for a video on writing. Download part 1-5.

Best of luck.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by zannie(f): 1:59pm On Dec 12, 2018
SkyWalk12:
*clears throat* PRAAAAAIIISSSSEEEE THE LORD!!!! *full on praise and worship session*

Hello my dear Nairalanders, you will kindly forgive the lack of specific dates in my story as I started this journey October 2017.

IELTS: 28th October 2017: LRWS: 8.5,9,7.5,7.5
ECA (WES): middle of December 2017- Masters.
CRS: 481
NOC: 4151
Experience: over 3 years
Single applicant.
ITA: 9th January 2018
AOR: 26th January 2018

ADR for schedule A and travel history: early February
Meds passed: day after ADR
IP1: same day

*so much silence*

Notification that I will be doing an interview: middle of July
Notification of interview date: beginning of August
Interview: September 18. Check page 1 for details
IP2 and ‘interview completed’: September 18

*more silence*

Emailed Ralph, LVO and AVO almost everyday for 2 weeks but I doubt it helped speed up my processing.
Got second GCMS notes that showed everything was awesome end of November.

PPR: December 11! My year is complete and beautiful. I praise God for making everything perfect in His time.
Passport submitted: 12/12/18. (I pray. VFS has network issues. A child of God has been waiting for over 4 hours).

I’m not going to go into application details cos everything you need is on page 1 or on this thread.

I would say though that I almost didn’t submit any supporting document, only the mandatory ones (first item on the list) and this may be what led to my interview. At the end of the day, I had to take all those supporting documents to Accra.
I thought bombarding a visa officer with documents would not be great but I’d advise anyone that’s applying now, submit EVERYTHING. Let them be confused with your overflowing evidence haha.

Almost 11 months post AOR, there was nothing easy at all about this process but if I had to, I’d do it over again and I recommend it to every Nigerian I meet. I pray Canada favours us all. Amen.

Thank you for all your help Nairaland! The wealth of information here is ridiculous and I can’t stand when people ask some basic questions sometimes. Read. Read. Read!

@raphrulz don’t undermark me oh. I’m trying to encourage people to go to page 1 hehe.

MASSIVE congratulations dear. Your story was really moving. Continue to prosper IJN Amen

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Ramj: 2:05pm On Dec 12, 2018
SkyWalk12:
Guess who got her PPR? Izzz meeeeeeee. God has freed me from Accra visa office!!! Story loading tomorrow after I drop passport.

YES FINALLYYYYYYYY

Ope ye Jesu Oloore

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Ramj: 2:07pm On Dec 12, 2018
Adiepena:

Good day house,

Fellow India/Nepal PPR clinchers, any good news?

Am not making any headway with regards to it. The CSE i raised came back that they have verified the information i gave and they have forwarded to the office in charge and they will get back to me.

I called Accra VO on Monday and they said i should mail the Canadian High Commission in Accra(which i have done but have no response yet).

I called Accra VO again this morning to find out if i can submit the passports, since they can verify and issue the visa. They said since it is specifically stated that it should be sent to India, they cant do anything about it. Either CPC sends a new letter instructing Accra or i send them to India as earlier indicated. 30 days is ticking

I asked how i should go about sending to India if that remains my last option and the agent wasnt helpful. He said he doesnt know. I thought Canada has designated VFS for passport transmission.

Fingers crossed.
Will update the house if i get any helpful information.

Oga Send this thing to India. Let them Issue the COPR. Worst of India might cost a lil more but you get your COPR.

I dont even mind sending mine to Micronesia.

All i want is COPR

5 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by ujumuna(f): 2:09pm On Dec 12, 2018
Good day All,

Please, help me with these questions

1. Can i enter EE with 408 score

2.My master degree has been evaluated while my Bsc degree is yet to be evaluated however, i did same course in both degrees. Can i tell WES to go ahead with only my master degree and forget about my first degree. i am having serious challenge in getting it done.

3.How can i get federal nominee?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Ifeoma77(f): 2:15pm On Dec 12, 2018
Ramj:

Oga Send this thing to India. Let them Issue the COPR. Worst of India might cost a lil more but you get your COPR.

All i want is COPR

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by opella(f): 2:23pm On Dec 12, 2018
Please has anyone received WES digital badge before? i was sent a mail that i am qualified for one.

4 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Eraytee: 2:31pm On Dec 12, 2018
Page 1 is waiting for you... all your answers are there, you'll be glad you'd visit page1.

ujumuna:
Good day All,

Please, help me with these questions

1. Can i enter EE with 408 score

2.My master degree has been evaluated while my Bsc degree is yet to be evaluated however, i did same course in both degrees. Can i tell WES to go ahead with only my master degree and forget about my first degree. i am having serious challenge in getting it done.

3.How can i get federal nominee?

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by ottawasenators: 2:33pm On Dec 12, 2018
Congrats Skywalk and best wishes for the remainder of the process.

Don't walk on the sky to canny sha grin grin grin grin

SkyWalk12:

IELTS: 28th October 2017: LRWS: 8.5,9,7.5,7.5
ECA (WES): middle of December 2017- Masters.
CRS: 481
NOC: 4151
Experience: over 3 years
Single applicant.
ITA: 9th January 2018
AOR: 26th January 2018

ADR for schedule A and travel history: early February
Meds passed: day after ADR
IP1: same day

*so much silence*

Notification that I will be doing an interview: middle of July
Notification of interview date: beginning of August
Interview: September 18. Check page 1 for details
IP2 and ‘interview completed’: September 18

*more silence*

Emailed Ralph, LVO and AVO almost everyday for 2 weeks but I doubt it helped speed up my processing.
Got second GCMS notes that showed everything was awesome end of November.

PPR: December 11! My year is complete and beautiful. I praise God for making everything perfect in His time.
Passport submitted: 12/12/18. (I pray. VFS has network issues. A child of God has been waiting for over 4 hours).

I’m not going to go into application details cos everything you need is on page 1 or on this thread.

I would say though that I almost didn’t submit any supporting document, only the mandatory ones (first item on the list) and this may be what led to my interview. At the end of the day, I had to take all those supporting documents to Accra.
I thought bombarding a visa officer with documents would not be great but I’d advise anyone that’s applying now, submit EVERYTHING. Let them be confused with your overflowing evidence haha.

Almost 11 months post AOR, there was nothing easy at all about this process but if I had to, I’d do it over again and I recommend it to every Nigerian I meet. I pray Canada favours us all. Amen.

Thank you for all your help Nairaland! The wealth of information here is ridiculous and I can’t stand when people ask some basic questions sometimes. Read. Read. Read!

@raphrulz don’t undermark me oh. I’m trying to encourage people to go to page 1 hehe.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Ramj: 2:34pm On Dec 12, 2018
opella:
Please has anyone received WES digital badge before? i was sent a mail that i am qualified for one.

You have joined the LXG. You are in good company Ask @Ifeoma77

You are not alone
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Vancouver4(f): 2:38pm On Dec 12, 2018
I got that mail for free WES bage too

Any special use of the bage?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by happyme31: 2:38pm On Dec 12, 2018
Please who has a credible person working in University of Ibadan that can help with us apply for transcript and follow up.
Please save a soul. Thanks

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by joo2018: 2:52pm On Dec 12, 2018
Gbam! Gbam! @SkyWalk12

Congrats girl! Go and excel in your new home. We de behind you!

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by shege45: 2:53pm On Dec 12, 2018
Utonne:

pls who b ds ralph
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by joo2018: 2:58pm On Dec 12, 2018
You only need your passport post-ITA.
You upload your new passport. You will asked during the application if you have used any other name before. You can then include that and add a "one and same person affidavit" or "change of name" as applicable.
Amica26:
Hello Fam. I am pre-ita. I changed the name on my passport. It included my grandfather's name and I dropped it. It was the only document containing that name. My old passport was retrieved and I was given a new one. My question is, would I need an LOE for that? Thank you

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by joo2018: 2:59pm On Dec 12, 2018
Kai, bros/sis! I really wish my eyes can unsee what I just saw. shocked shocked shocked
Tosaned:
Congratulations @Sky.Walk12. It has ended in Praise grin .. To everyone who got PPR, Aced IELTS, banged ECA, Congratulations and God's Grace on this Journey.

5 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Laradee: 3:06pm On Dec 12, 2018
SkyWalk12:

congratulations skywalk12. God belss and make your path smooth in the canny land

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by opella(f): 3:09pm On Dec 12, 2018
Ramj:

You have joined the LXG. You are in good company Ask @Ifeoma77

You are not alone

@Ifeoma77 please what's LXG?

Testimony Time

After 4 months, WES has finally completed my ECA at exactly 2.35pm grin 12/12/2018 (6 days to completion time) yes! i was refreshing my profile every minute for my report.

Just dived into the pool with crs score of 447. I pray that today's draw will favour me. Amen

28 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by joo2018: 3:10pm On Dec 12, 2018
I don't think the LOE is that significant. You simply state what you stated in the CSE, you gave birth and you want to include him in your application. End of story.

On a side note, this may or may not have any relevance to your situation. There is currently an agitation in Canada that against birth tourism. Hope your hospital bills are all up to date. That has relevance in US. Don't know about Canada.
Fshady:
Hello House, I raised a CSE some days ago to add my newborn to my application. I gave birth to him in Toronto last month so he is a Canadian. I was on visitor's visa. IRCC.is asking me to upload LOE and his birth certificate. Please what should the LOE include? Who has had same situation before?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Tojued: 3:10pm On Dec 12, 2018
Ramj:

All i want is COPR
Problem is that VFS India only accepts submission in person. No courier.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by nomad26: 3:11pm On Dec 12, 2018
A friend of mine got waec scratchcard yesterday from a business centre. I'll find out the address from her and post here, might be helpful for you.
connectgt:
That means you were able to get the unscratched card. I even checked 3 cyber cafes, before going to WAEC office, same thing.
Alright, I will keep searching na.
Thanks

(1) (2) (3) ... (177) (178) (179) (180) (181) (182) (183) ... (511)

Travelling To Canada Part 6 / Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.