Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,767 members, 7,831,466 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 07:11 PM

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 - Travel (187) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 (827018 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (184) (185) (186) (187) (188) (189) (190) ... (511) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Jbelieve: 10:58am On Dec 13, 2018
Adiepena:
Good morning people,

Finally got another PPR mail.
They decided to give me 15days to submit.

They requested i add an IMM008 form to it (Family Composition List).

Am not able to download this form. Please anyone who has it, kindly send me a mail.
Help a sister please.

Thanks a lot

Congratulations!!! please share your timeline

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Sparklezzzzz: 11:01am On Dec 13, 2018
Thanks for responding, really appreciate.

CheesyTee:
Evaluate only MSc but you will need send your WAEC/NECO as part of new requirements

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by iaatmguy(m): 11:04am On Dec 13, 2018
HTGAWM:
Please just to clarify...Do you mean I add him after the PR approval is out and passport requested (that's PPR) as opposed to after AOR?? If yes, could you please throw more light on why you think that will be a better approach. your response is much appreciated.

it's more or less the same thing, after AOR or PPR you would be ask, if your family composition has changed, if yes (married OR given birth) you would fill that in form IMM0048
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by kiari: 11:09am On Dec 13, 2018
Conflicting information where? on this thread? nahhh....
send Your Msc alone. the higher the degree, the higher your points

Sparklezzzzz:
Hello, is it still okay to send only MSc transcript (which is the highest level of education) to WES for verification? Or must the Bachelors transcript also be sent for verification to WES? I've seen lots of conflicting information on this and just want to be sure of the current requirement. A link to the current requirement will also be highly appreciated. Thanks.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Blooit004: 11:31am On Dec 13, 2018
does anyone here know if I may be allowed to pick up my EOR report without my passport? I currently don't have it with me.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by pejuhazel(f): 11:36am On Dec 13, 2018
Someone on this thread used it, check page 1 you'll find the person's experience
kkmny81:
People I have a small question on pof. If 25% of my pension fund account balance is 100% of my pof, is this acceptable to CIC.
Also has anyone done this before?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Sparklezzzzz: 11:38am On Dec 13, 2018
No, saw conflicting info on Quora. Thanks for answering.
kiari:
Conflicting information where? on this thread? nahhh....
send Your Msc alone. the higher the degree, the higher your points

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by wasseynewest: 11:41am On Dec 13, 2018
They will allow you if u have a snapshot or scanned copy of it on your phone. But not having any proof of it at all, they won't.
Blooit004:
does anyone here know if I may be allowed to pick up my EOR report without my passport? I currently don't have it with me.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Hobyno: 11:43am On Dec 13, 2018
jerich:
i did mail them three days after school sent my transcript , they replied that they are yet to open mails for the said date and when they do, my status will change , 7days later, i mailed them again. that was last week friday. they replied that they are still in the process of opening mails for the said date that my transcript was sent and that they are opening mails for 15 of nov. mine was 28 of nov.. although they have seen the mail sent by my institution,they will contact me if they need more information.
pls is anybody in the house who sent his document in nov ending with ICES. whose status has changed from submitted to received.

i don't think the status will change mailed them regarding that they said it will only change once they are done with the evaluation
BCIT ICESINFO <BCIT_ICESINFO@bcit.ca> Dec 12 at 11:03 PM
To

Message body
The status refers to your application only; it will not update for when documents are received. The next change in status will be when the file is complete. Thank you.

Sincerely,

International Credential Evaluation Service (ICES/msj)
3700 Willingdon Avenue
Burnaby, BC V5G 3H2
Tel: 604-432-8800
Toll-Free 1-866-434-9197
Fax: 604-435-7033
Web Site www.bcit.ca/ices

ICES is a service of the BC Institute of Technology (BCIT)

Sent: December 12, 2018 4:34 AM
To: BCIT ICESINFO <BCIT_ICESINFO@bcit.ca>
Subject: Re: ICES ECA #:A

Good day,

I noticed the status on my dashboard still indicates submitted and did not change to received despite acknowledging you got a package from my institution via your last mail Is this normal for the dashboard to remain like that? I thought it will change to received while reviewing the documents. Thank you while i anticipate your response.

Best Regards

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by GozyNA: 11:44am On Dec 13, 2018
SkyWalk12:
Awww we should have hooked up. How long was your wait?

Got there 9:15, was done at a few minutes past 2 so that's like 5hours. When did you leave?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by wasseynewest: 11:46am On Dec 13, 2018
Only If otherwise u have a scanned copy or snap shot of it on your phone to show them
Blooit004:

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by abakiki(f): 11:55am On Dec 13, 2018
SkyWalk12:
Guess who got her PPR? Izzz meeeeeeee. God has freed me from Accra visa office!!! Story loading tomorrow after I drop passport.

Congrats dear, christmas came early indeed! Go and prosper in your new home!

4 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by GozyNA: 11:59am On Dec 13, 2018
Ifeoma77:
Congratulations to your friend, this is a good problem.

grin grin grin

It's going to be a tough call though.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Chicagomum: 12:07pm On Dec 13, 2018
My schools sent my transcripts on the 22nd Nov although it was first sent on the 17th Nov and ICES said they didnt receive them. By the 23rd Nov My status changed to received. I suspect its the transcripts sent on the 17th they later saw. Its been Received since then. Since they replied, your status should change soon.

jerich:
i did mail them three days after school sent my transcript , they replied that they are yet to open mails for the said date and when they do, my status will change , 7days later, i mailed them again. that was last week friday. they replied that they are still in the process of opening mails for the said date that my transcript was sent and that they are opening mails for 15 of nov. mine was 28 of nov.. although they have seen the mail sent by my institution,they will contact me if they need more information.
pls is anybody in the house who sent his document in nov ending with ICES. whose status has changed from submitted to received.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Talking(m): 12:07pm On Dec 13, 2018
shege45:
If u are looking for waec scratch card to buy, look no more. U can buy online with ur atm

This info is too brief nau... embarassed

Kindly give a detailed information for the process if you don't mind.

Thanks
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by adapcee(m): 12:19pm On Dec 13, 2018
Hi Teoyube1, Congrats on your PPR.
I sent you a PM,please i need to ask few questions from you.Will be glad to have your feedback soon.
Thanks as i await your response.

Teoyube1:
My people ohhh
PPR is here
Please thank God for me and hubby
After all the trouble and anxiety, God did not disappoint
I’m still in awe.

Here is my timeline, didn’t really check all the time cos I was quite busy, working on very busy schedules.

AOR: 7th July
MEP: 18th July
Request for GCMS: 1st November
PPR: 14th November

I am so happy and hubby is overjoyed. I wish everyone success in our Canny journey. Amen

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by markmp01: 12:27pm On Dec 13, 2018
ITA is finally here...

All thanks to God.

Congrats to all ITA clinchers.

Seniors in the house, show us love oh. Make we follow shout halleluyah.
Gracias.

30 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Sixtusli: 12:34pm On Dec 13, 2018
I pray i testify in this part 6 did my medicals dec 4th

4 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by flourisher: 12:40pm On Dec 13, 2018
[quote author=Debsify post=73805951]In like less than 3 days or so. As for excluding verifying your B.C.S., I really don't know how to do that, maybe you should chat WES up on Twitter and ask.
Thanks for the reply

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by OlumisiI: 12:45pm On Dec 13, 2018
Congratulations my french role model grin grin grin

njbybrthnly:
I've been dreaming of ITA since January of this year and finally it is here!

I can't thank God enough for giving me the grace to study French and pass the TEF exam which elevated my CRS from 415 to 457 cool (was initially thinking cut-off scores will drop to last year's levels undecided...thank God I received sense fast)

To all those still expecting...keep the faith...it will surely come...and then the real work will start

I wonder how PPR mail will feel

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by shege45: 12:49pm On Dec 13, 2018
Talking:

This info is too brief nau... embarassed

Kindly give a detailed information for the process if you don't mind.

Thanks
vtpass.com Provide d information there. Its 900 + 50naira charge. U get the serial number and pin instantly
If u dnt get it instantly, call their customer care
Enjoy
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Imarama: 12:59pm On Dec 13, 2018
Thank you Ifeoma

Married
Age. 34
ECA Done- Masters
IELTS. R-7.5, W- 7, L-8, R-7.5
SPOUSE- Not accompanying/ Also no IELTS/ECA.
Family Size-3
How much will I bring to Canada-20,000CAD
Work History- Jan2009 till date. I have progressed thru my career from Early Childhood Assistant to Deputy Head of School. All NOCs are 0&A. How best do you think I should present this? Use 1 NOC to account for 6yrs and over?
Spouse work experience. NOC B over 10 years

No Canadian degree or experience.
No provincial nominee
No Canadian job offer
No relative in Canada except if Cousin is applicable

I hope it's detailed enough for correct CRS calculation.
Kind Regards Ifeoma

quote author=Ifeoma77 post=73788610]

Do you mind sharing your profile here, let's calculate together. If we determine that you're calculating your CRS properly, then it could be a technical issue and in that case, you'll contact CIC to make a complaint.
Don't delete the profile yet.
Sorry about this. [/quote]
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by yahooz: 1:12pm On Dec 13, 2018
This is what the status bar looks like and it really makes no sense as we all know the average timing is 6 months...

@Skywalk12 a hearty congratulations to you and other PPR clinchers overtime...

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by flourisher: 1:21pm On Dec 13, 2018
Debsify In like less than 3 days or so. As for excluding verifying your B.C.S., I really don't know how to do that, maybe you should chat WES up on Twitter and ask[/quote]
Please whats the e-mail for soft mailing wes? seems my school sent the previous one to a wrong address-http://www.wes.org/ca/support/
Please help me out seniors, my contact is waiting @ d PG sch
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Debsify: 1:30pm On Dec 13, 2018
Hobyno:

i don't think the status will change mailed them regarding that they said it will only change once they are done with the evaluation
BCIT ICESINFO <BCIT_ICESINFO@bcit.ca> Dec 12 at 11:03 PM
To

Message body
The status refers to your application only; it will not update for when documents are received. The next change in status will be when the file is complete. Thank you.

Sincerely,

International Credential Evaluation Service (ICES/msj)
3700 Willingdon Avenue
Burnaby, BC V5G 3H2
Tel: 604-432-8800
Toll-Free 1-866-434-9197
Fax: 604-435-7033
Web Site www.bcit.ca/ices

ICES is a service of the BC Institute of Technology (BCIT)

Sent: December 12, 2018 4:34 AM
To: BCIT ICESINFO <BCIT_ICESINFO@bcit.ca>
Subject: Re: ICES ECA #:A

Good day,

I noticed the status on my dashboard still indicates submitted and did not change to received despite acknowledging you got a package from my institution via your last mail Is this normal for the dashboard to remain like that? I thought it will change to received while reviewing the documents. Thank you while i anticipate your response.

Best Regards
Hello, my spouse's app was on received even before her school sent her transcript. I think it changed to app received after they mailed her to upload another ID as the one she uploaded was in JPEG
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Kamoc: 1:32pm On Dec 13, 2018
Good afternoon fam...Pls how do I go about making payment for processing or application fees for PR to IRCC, after filling and uploading the required documents? Can I use my GTBank naira MasterCard to pay?....Thank you
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Debsify: 1:33pm On Dec 13, 2018
flourisher:
Debsify In like less than 3 days or so. As for excluding verifying your B.C.S., I really don't know how to do that, maybe you should chat WES up on Twitter and ask
Please whats the e-mail for soft mailing wes? seems my school sent the previous one to a wrong address-http://www.wes.org/ca/support/
Please help me out seniors, my contact is waiting @ d PG sch
No idea, the communication was between my school and WES. I think it will be the same email address WES used to send their verification request

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by adebee16: 1:40pm On Dec 13, 2018
Yes you can

Kamoc:
Good afternoon fam...Pls how do I go about making payment for processing or application fees for PR to IRCC, after filling and uploading the required documents? Can I use my GTBank naira MasterCard to pay?....Thank you
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Zeewirld: 1:43pm On Dec 13, 2018
njbybrthnly:
I've been dreaming of ITA since January of this year and finally it is here!

I can't thank God enough for giving me the grace to study French and pass the TEF exam which elevated my CRS from 415 to 457 cool (was initially thinking cut-off scores will drop to last year's levels undecided...thank God I received sense fast)

To all those still expecting...keep the faith...it will surely come...and then the real work will start

I wonder how PPR mail will feel

How many months of study in French language did you undertake?

Congratulations
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Zeewirld: 1:44pm On Dec 13, 2018
njbybrthnly:
Roughly 6 months...there are loads of materials and tips on the TEF thread here

Just read your post with regards to my enquiry.Thank you.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Ifeoma77(f): 1:46pm On Dec 13, 2018
Imarama:
Thank you Ifeoma

Married
Age. 34
ECA Done- Masters
IELTS. R-7.5, W- 7, L-8, R-7.5
SPOUSE- Not accompanying/ Also no IELTS/ECA.
Family Size-3
How much will I bring to Canada-20,000CAD
Work History- Jan2009 till date. I have progressed thru my career from Early Childhood Assistant to Deputy Head of School. All NOCs are 0&A. How best do you think I should present this? Use 1 NOC to account for 6yrs and over?
Spouse work experience. NOC B over 10 years

No Canadian degree or experience.
No provincial nominee
No Canadian job offer
No relative in Canada except if Cousin is applicable

I hope it's detailed enough for correct CRS calculation.
Kind Regards Ifeoma

quote author=Ifeoma77 post=73788610]

Do you mind sharing your profile here, let's calculate together. If we determine that you're calculating your CRS properly, then it could be a technical issue and in that case, you'll contact CIC to make a complaint.
Don't delete the profile yet.
Sorry about this.

Using the details you provided, I got a CRS score 445. Though it's not as high as the 452 you got, it's definitely enough to fetch ITA.
Please hit that technical support button asap. Village people cannot win this one

7 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by flourisher: 1:51pm On Dec 13, 2018
No idea, the communication was between my school and WES. I think it will be the same email address WES used to send their verification request

Seniors that did soft mailing, please help your junior abegi o
I really need their correct e-mail add please

(1) (2) (3) ... (184) (185) (186) (187) (188) (189) (190) ... (511)

Travelling To Canada Part 6 / Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.