Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,688 members, 7,809,604 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:53 AM

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 - Travel (200) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 (819676 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (197) (198) (199) (200) (201) (202) (203) ... (511) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by damzy88: 10:25pm On Dec 14, 2018
Eraytee:
Sometimes the way ielts victory sweets my soul is more than PPR cox i understand how it feels to cross that lane...congratulations to everyone that passed the ielts hurdle today, and to those that are aiming remark, please go for it with faith it will come out positive Gods grace and if u have to retake it, dont give up cox victory is not far from you. las las na praise go end am smiley
I am with you on this. I crossed the IELTS hurdle today and it looks like I am already in Canada. All the best to everyone. smiley

18 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by MrTeeo: 11:24pm On Dec 14, 2018
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Mapleking: 11:34pm On Dec 14, 2018
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Adeyemmy24: 12:37am On Dec 15, 2018
CookieLyon:
Hello Guys, I’ve been a silent observer. I got the PPR mail today.

Timelines

AOR - September 11th
Med - October 5th
Bio request - October 11th
Bio submission - October 19th
Ghost update - December 7th
PPR - December 14th

Called them on the 7th and they said they were done processing my application. I don’t know why it took them a week to send the email.

Comgratulation!! 3months! Do you know your VO?

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by opella(f): 12:49am On Dec 15, 2018
MrTeeo:

Can't join
Mapleking:

Link is not working
I've modified the link, copy and paste link to your browser, then remove the space between https.com and whatsapp.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by stevo2016: 3:52am On Dec 15, 2018
Erigo23:
Guys this is my first time writing I’m so broken inside I don’t even know what to do again. Writing ielts for the 3rd time and still not making it is devastating. especially for the fact that I’m unemployed and I have to save the money everytime on my own. It’s really devastating.
1st try with BC. LRWS- 8.5, 6.5,7,8.5
2nd try with IDP LRWS- 7.5,8.0,6.5,8.5
3rd try with IDP LRWS: 8.5,6.5,6.5,8.5
This is demoralizing I have done my ECA since August just waiting on this IELTS and now I was really hoping this would be the last time but I can’t believe I have to continue this again next year. I prayed and prayed and I studied and studied still nothing. This is almost 300k wasted. Having to watch my friends that I even told about the program move on and get PPR and I’m still stuck here. � lemme just stop typing I’ve been crying since morning.
. Still you can't give up, you could probably take a break while analysing how best to tackle your weak areas. Your breakthrough is around the corner. Wrote Ielts 5 times, so I know what you are going through.

4 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Osaze007: 4:15am On Dec 15, 2018
Una well done o I don move come Toronto

40 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by MJ888: 5:37am On Dec 15, 2018
Donacanada:
My people, see me o. IELTS first attempt
I was hoping to max out, but IELTS obviously has other plans for me.
L 9
R 8.5
S 8
W 7.
I am the PA o. With only B.Sc. What to do....with this writing.
I honestly am tired of this country. Seems like I have to do something else to increase my CRS score. I dont know if i can be patient for another 1 year or more for additional degree. And I hated French in secondary school. How I go do?
I'd suggest you begin to love French and start learning it for TEF.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by CookieLyon: 6:06am On Dec 15, 2018
Thanks. Ottawa

Comgratulation!! 3months! Do you know your VO?[/quote]
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by CookieLyon: 6:10am On Dec 15, 2018
So sorry you’re going through this. Please keep praying and keep pushing. It will surely end in praise.
[quote author=Erigo23 post=73842912]Guys this is my first time writing I’m so broken inside I don’t even know what to do again. Writing ielts for the 3rd time and still not making it is devastating. especially for the fact that I’m unemployed and I have to save the money everytime on my own. It’s really devastating.
1st try with BC. LRWS- 8.5, 6.5,7,8.5
2nd try with IDP LRWS- 7.5,8.0,6.5,8.5
3rd try with IDP LRWS: 8.5,6.5,6.5,8.5
This is demoralizing I have done my ECA since August just waiting on this IELTS and now I was really hoping this would be the last time but I can’t believe I have to continue this again next year. I prayed and prayed and I studied and studied still nothing. This is almost 300k wasted. Having to watch my friends that I even told about the program move on and get PPR and I’m still stuck here. � lemme just stop typing I’ve been crying since morning.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by DaisyEze: 6:11am On Dec 15, 2018
bLacKGoLd3:

This looks more like you dumped IELTS' ass!
Congrats, girl!

Yes o!.... grin grin

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Nobody: 6:26am On Dec 15, 2018
MJ888:

I'd suggest you begin to love French and start learning it for TEF.
True talk!

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by DrMrsCK: 6:28am On Dec 15, 2018
MrTeeo:

Can't join

Copy the http....chat too in addition to the link.

Cc @Mapleking
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by MumtotheBeloved: 6:43am On Dec 15, 2018
xtosync:

PM me. I have a January date. We'll try work something out.

Hi,
I tried s ding a message and got a prompt that I’d sent too many anonymous messages already (confused)

May I have your email address please?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by joo2018: 7:25am On Dec 15, 2018
Gallivanting chief! Better offer, right?
Osaze007:
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Ifeanyinuel(m): 7:56am On Dec 15, 2018
Good morning seniors. Please I need advice concerning showing proof of funds.
The director of my company promised to assist me with some money to make up my settlement funds.
Can anyone aside from family member provide you with a gift?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by wasseynewest: 8:03am On Dec 15, 2018
Dear Richness, I don't think this is defamation but a show of concern towards seeking a better alternative solution. Am sure none of us is happy with the saddening stories from our IELTS takers, especially those of us who've been in their shoes before. Of course many will continue to write with BC but we must be sincere with ourselves that BC causes more harm than MOD. I have alwz loved life because of the opportunities it presents, and I don't think it's a bad idea to try out Bank B if Bank A is accruing more charges/interest without yielding the required service/result.
Whether we like it or not, MOD test markers are still merciful than BC and that's the simple truth. I was helpless watching my wife depressed from BC(4x)
in those days and I also cried myself. How can you say some1 scored 998 & continue to have 6/6.5 in writing? & it's not even once or 2x.Hell no!
But guess what, the moment I switched to MOD and aced the "almighty" Writing at first attempt, I immediately felt inside me that there marking is better and knew I will make it in my 2nd attempt which is exactly what happened.
Please, just visit BC office in Ikoyi & i assure you'll see many candidates yelling abuses at them right in their faces that they are marking rubbish and failing people in Writing intentionally. Yes, some1 has once said I am too emotional but when it's comes to this matter of life & survival, I can & will even be over emotional 'cos I see this as the opportunity for many of us to escape from this country full of deceit & without bearing. But believe me this BC "gra gra" is because MOD is only in Lagos & Abuja for now. Let them spread out some more and see people switch some more, or another exam body comes in.
Of course people can choose to write with whoever they want but I believe telling ourselves the truth & guiding ourselves right is what this platform is all about and in this case, it's simply what we have done.
B4 my powerful seniors begin say we are wasting pages, make I rest my fingers(lols)
Richness1104:

Are you marketing or advertising for MOD? All you said is based on mere speculations...How will an organization like BC be doing random marking when it's not remark. This is pure defamation and not acceptable. Let people decide which way they want to ply and not by slandering

14 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Erigo23: 9:06am On Dec 15, 2018
Good morning guys..I want to thank everyone for your kind words and encouragement especially those who personally reached out to help me study thank you guys very much. I stay at Ajah pls if there’s anyone who stays on the island pls let’s meet up I need a study partner. Thank you all once again. I won’t and can’t give up I am a lawyer for Christ sake if I can pass law school I must pass ielts . Thank you all once again and May God grant you your heart desires. Amen

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by damzy88: 9:07am On Dec 15, 2018
wasseynewest:
Dear Richness, I don't think this is defamation but a show of concern towards seeking a better alternative solution. Am sure none of us is happy with the saddening stories from our IELTS takers, especially those of us who've been in their shoes before. Of course many will continue to write with BC but we must be sincere with ourselves that BC causes more harm than MOD. I have alwz loved life because of the opportunities it presents, and I don't think it's a bad idea to try out Bank B if Bank A is accruing more charges/interest without yielding the required service/result.
Whether we like it or not, MOD test markers are still merciful than BC and that's the simple truth. I was helpless watching my wife depressed from BC(4x)
in those days and I also cried myself. How can you say some1 scored 998 & continue to have 6/6.5 in writing? & it's not even once or 2x.Hell no!
But guess what, the moment I switched to MOD and aced the "almighty" Writing at first attempt, I immediately felt inside me that there marking is better and knew I will make it in my 2nd attempt which is exactly what happened.
Please, just visit BC office in Ikoyi & i assure you'll see many candidates yelling abuses at them right in their faces that they are marking rubbish and failing people in Writing intentionally. Yes, some1 has once said I am too emotional but when it's comes to this matter of life & survival, I can & will even be over emotional 'cos I see this as the opportunity for many of us to escape from this country full of deceit & without bearing. But believe me this BC "gra gra" is because MOD is only in Lagos & Abuja for now. Let them spread out some more and see people switch some more, or another exam body comes in.
Of course people can choose to write with whoever they want but I believe telling ourselves the truth & guiding ourselves right is what this platform is all about and in this case, it's simply what we have done.
B4 my powerful seniors begin say we are wasting pages, make I rest my fingers(lols)
Well articulated assertions. You are doing a great job on this thread wink

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Mapleking: 9:10am On Dec 15, 2018
opella:

I've modified the link, copy and paste link to your browser, then remove the space between https.com and whatsapp.

Joined.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by damzy88: 9:12am On Dec 15, 2018
wasseynewest:
Well articulated assertions. You are doing a great job on this thread.

Btw, all the best to everyone doing IELTS today.

Cheers

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by shege45: 9:12am On Dec 15, 2018
wasseynewest:
my brother u no lie. Bc na scam

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Mapleking: 9:30am On Dec 15, 2018
Good morning Fam,

I need advise on the following.

1. I just realised my daughter's birth certificate has an extra name not on her international passport.
Is there a need to change the birth certificate or it does not matter?

2. On the same cetificate, my name and spouse name was shortened instead of using full name. For example. Segun is on the birth certificate and Olusegun is on the father's passport. Do I need to do a "one and the same" affidavit

3. My Bsc certificate did not include my middle name, although WES evaluated without an issue. Do I need the "one and the same" affidavit
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Jbelieve: 9:40am On Dec 15, 2018
Osaze007:

Hi Osaze please I'm trying to send you a PM but it's not working.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Nobody: 9:43am On Dec 15, 2018
Erigo23:
Good morning guys..I want to thank everyone for your kind words and encouragement especially those who personally reached out to help me study thank you guys very much. I stay at Ajah pls if there’s anyone who stays on the island pls let’s meet up I need a study partner. Thank you all once again. I won’t and can’t give up I am a lawyer for Christ sake if I can pass law school I must pass ielts . Thank you all once again and May God grant you your heart desires. Amen

I stay at ajah.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Josefuadjr: 9:49am On Dec 15, 2018
@wasseynewest

I think this BC na scam thing is cringe worthy. And yes one can get 999 and still get a 6.5 in writing because it is totally different. You're scored on a totally different parameter, you read facebook comments and even some posts here and you understand why someone can score 6.5 in writing repeatedly.

I strongly think this is subtle defamation if you keep repeating that BC is a scam, I mean people switch to MOD and still fail, what then is the reason behind that?

12 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Ifeoma77(f): 10:00am On Dec 15, 2018
@wasseynewest, some people have failed multiple times in MOD and aced writing in BC
Secondly, both organisations share examiners
Not saying that you don't have a point, but it's a bit more complicated than just writing off BC totally

8 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Nobody: 10:30am On Dec 15, 2018
Dear Seniors, please help with a sample of LOE. Thanks in anticipation
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by joo2018: 10:36am On Dec 15, 2018
Why not?

But to back up your case to the migration officer, you might need extra proof. If it were me, I will:
a. ask for and include the benefactor's 6-months SOA to prove he can afford the money and that it is not money laundering,
b. include proof of our relationship (maybe as mentor, coach, family friend, etc),
c. buy 6-months TB and submit same to proof that the gift is really mine,
d. get prepared for ADR to resend financial statements down the line.

But that's me, you may choose to do only some of the ideas suggested.
Ifeanyinuel:
Good morning seniors. Please I need advice concerning showing proof of funds.
The director of my company promised to assist me with some money to make up my settlement funds.
Can anyone aside from family member provide you with a gift?

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by joo2018: 10:38am On Dec 15, 2018
Page 1.
rukayato:
Dear Seniors, please help with a sample of LOE. Thanks in anticipation
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by joo2018: 10:42am On Dec 15, 2018
1&2. IMO, the birth certificates shows 3 different names for the 3 of you. This simplest solution is to thus change the birth certificate instead of doing numerous affidavits.

3. You might need the "one and the same" affidavit so you can add to your application.

Mapleking:
Good morning Fam,

I need advise on the following.

1. I just realised my daughter's birth certificate has an extra name not on her international passport.
Is there a need to change the birth certificate or it does not matter?

2. On the same cetificate, my name and spouse name was shortened instead of using full name. For example. Segun is on the birth certificate and Olusegun is on the father's passport. Do I need to do a "one and the same" affidavit

3. My Bsc certificate did not include my middle name, although WES evaluated without an issue. Do I need the "one and the same" affidavit

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Mapleking: 10:49am On Dec 15, 2018
joo2018:
1&2. IMO, the birth certificates shows 3 different names for the 3 of you. This simplest solution is to thus change the birth certificate instead of doing numerous affidavits.

3. You might need the "one and the same" affidavit so you can add to your application.

Thanks, will do as advised.

(1) (2) (3) ... (197) (198) (199) (200) (201) (202) (203) ... (511)

General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 / Travelling To Canada Part 6 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.