Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,987 members, 7,828,492 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:34 AM

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 - Travel (237) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 (826230 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (234) (235) (236) (237) (238) (239) (240) ... (511) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by NeneSisi: 12:25pm On Dec 21, 2018
Good morning Ladies and Gentlemen TGIF!!!!

Please if you've sent me an email and I'm yet to respond, kindly forgive me. I'll do so asap.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by pillys: 12:25pm On Dec 21, 2018
You have to input it the same way you did the jobs.

NOC 1: Jan 2015 to Dec 2016
NOC 2: March 2016 to February 2018.

However, you must be aware that your primary NOC must be for at least one year continuous to be able to use both NOCs to claim EE points. Then you upload both references.

Chikena.

Dare002:
Dear people,

Pls how do I input my job experience, if it's in two Nocs? I plan to claim 3yrs. Do I input 3yrs, select the Noc of the primary experience, and later when docs are asked, I can then upload the two references.

Would that be a good way?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by joo2018: 12:33pm On Dec 21, 2018
Mandatory: Proof of post-secondary education
Optional: scanned copies of our ECA and IELTS results (Document Checklist)

However, it is advisable to do so in case you make a mistake inputting your ECA or TRF numbers.

GozyNA:
Hello everyone. Please I want to ask the seniors in the house if it is mandatory to upload scanned copies of our ECA and IELTS results in the education placeholder. All I saw in the expandable tab was that we must upload proof of post-secondary education, however some people in an AOR group I belong to are saying it is mandatory. Please any clarification on this would be appreciated.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by joo2018: 12:36pm On Dec 21, 2018
I don't know about IRCC checking with your bank. There was a debate about that in Thread 4.

However, you may given an ADR to re-submit your POF within 7 days and the transactions may be scrutinized. You can spend, but try to keep to within the limit as much as possible or spend and refund as soon as possible.
Uchihasasuke19:
Hello good people of NL.

I'm post AOR... And I used my statement of account and standard bank reference letter as my POF, which clearly shows my income.

Question is can I withdraw some part of the money?
Do IRCC check bank account during background checks? Has anyone ever withdrawn money used for POF after AOR and successfully got PR.

Your response will be greatly appreciated.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by joo2018: 12:43pm On Dec 21, 2018
Word!

Or to try and submit application as soon as possible so one will be exempt.

2018 was updated with a 1.4% increase in required funds on January 5.
2017 was done January 27, 2017
Godisincontrol:
A quick reminder to those who are planning to submit their application between now and January. Please add a buffer to your POF as there would be an increase beginning of the year.

Remember to dot your I's and cross your Ts before submission. If possible get a second eye to look through your application.

Wish you and yours happy holidays
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Uchihasasuke19: 12:44pm On Dec 21, 2018
iamkunski:
I am sure some people have done it and gotten PPR. If whatsoever you’re withdrawing still leaves your POF within the allowable threshold, fine. However, if you are like me, and you want to sleep with your eyes closed, better leave the money untouched. I know there’s a random check on accounts, what if that random ball falls into your court?

Thanks for the feedback.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by joo2018: 12:48pm On Dec 21, 2018
1. If you don't intend to provide reference letter, remove the work experience and fill only the personal history for him.
2. Your spouse' age does not contribute to your points, so I don't think it matters. But if you are that concerned, you can add a LOE.
Adunnee:
Hi everyone, I have two questions:

1. I am filling out my EE profile, pre-ITA, do I need to fill my husband's work experience? I am the PA. I don't intend to provide work reference letters.
2. My husband has completed his ECA but we discovered that there is a mistake in the year of birth and this came from WAEC but we did not notice the error before we sent the certificate to WES. However, we sent his birth certificate to WES and explained that WAEC made a mistake in his year of birth. To our dismay, the wrong year of birth was still quoted on the WES report. How do we resolve this issue? Will an affidavit suffice?

Thank you.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Uchihasasuke19: 12:49pm On Dec 21, 2018
Anyi3:
Hello house,

I only know of qlife and children's practice for medical.
I called qlife and they said till March while children's practice said they no longer do it for Canada.

Any help on how I can do my medical in January at the latest please?

Use IOM. IOM is more expensive though..
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by joo2018: 12:49pm On Dec 21, 2018
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Uchihasasuke19: 1:04pm On Dec 21, 2018
joo2018:
I don't know about IRCC checking with your bank. There was a debate about that in Thread 4.

However, you may given an ADR to re-submit your POF within 7 days and the transactions may be scrutinized. You can spend, but try to keep to within the limit as much as possible or spend and refund as soon as possible.

I never thought about the possibility of ADR. I will just stay on the side of caution. There's too much at stake.
Thanks for the feedback

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by junebaby: 1:05pm On Dec 21, 2018
Thank you, well noted.

quote author=ArcUgo post=74045171][/quote]
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by wasseynewest: 1:30pm On Dec 21, 2018
My senator, if na me sef I no go dey kwonsine o(lol).
Moreover who that one epp for PCC matter wey I go come dey show color.
ottawasenators:
Did PCC with Moshood this morning and still called him inspector, baba no even worry, na the bar him dey after. grin

Edit: you are actually right on the ASP thingy, juts checked his contact card which i collected from him and viola na ASP

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Adunnee: 1:36pm On Dec 21, 2018
joo2018:
1. If you don't intend to provide reference letter, remove the work experience and fill only the personal history for him.
2. Your spouse' age does not contribute to your points, so I don't think it matters. But if you are that concerned, you can add a LOE.
Thanks.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by mcstan18(m): 1:37pm On Dec 21, 2018
raphrulz:
You have really helped so many people on this nairaland platform.. right from KPMG days till date #IfYouKnowYouKnow

And you totally deserve a brisk walk through.

I believe that all lines will fall in the most pleasant places for you as we enter the new year.

2019 would mark a new beginning and it would be God speed all through

It wil all end in praise!

You are in my prayers Boss!

God bless**

Wow! Were you part of that family back then? That's interesting to know. Amen to all the prayers brother.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by sandman007: 1:39pm On Dec 21, 2018
Please can you send the link to this. I cant seem to find it
Godisincontrol:
A quick reminder to those who are planning to submit their application between now and January. Please add a buffer to your POF as there would be an increase beginning of the year.

Remember to dot your I's and cross your Ts before submission. If possible get a second eye to look through your application.

Wish you and yours happy holidays

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Godisincontrol: 1:57pm On Dec 21, 2018
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Swtibogirl88: 2:10pm On Dec 21, 2018
I thought I was the only person from Asaba
Geetaybeks:

Can ASABA people join?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Anyi3(m): 2:18pm On Dec 21, 2018
Uchihasasuke19:

Use IOM. IOM is more expensive though..

Thanks.

Last question, do you know if I can just walk in or do I have to book an appointment?

I called the number today, it didn't ring.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Beeps: 2:26pm On Dec 21, 2018
You can take another IELTS and have the result since you have 60 days to submit your application. I pray you achieve the desired score so as not to fall below the CRS score cut-off for which you got ITA. And you can explain that the IELTS result in your profile expired and you have taken another. Just my thoughts

Claire18:
I tried twice replying to option 2, somehow refused to deliver after d long epistle I wrote of how I must cling to spouse. Then later, saw a post that your husband is ok with the plans.
I will still decline even now, n hope for Jan 2nd ITA, worse case, prepare for computer base IELTS n save my worry during spousal sponsorship. Worse case, its a two months delay.

IELTS EXPIRES ON 7TH JANUARY.

IF I DONT GET IN THE NEXT ONE THEN I HAVE TO WRITE IELTS AGAIN.

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by tippex(f): 3:01pm On Dec 21, 2018
Sthill5:
Its another PPR rain

Biko where is Tippex? Her Aor was June

I am here o, waiting on AVO to free me. Clocked 6 months on the 14th embarassed

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Nobody: 3:03pm On Dec 21, 2018
Oya who has @smslive2 ‘s phone number?

5 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by tippex(f): 3:05pm On Dec 21, 2018
DadR:
Wasseynewest, topsmamen, ella99, Vancouver4, and others who got ITA and PPR, congratulations to you all. Mcstan18, you will surely be fine boss.

Hey DadR, Longest timeeeee. How is it going?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by GozyNA: 3:16pm On Dec 21, 2018
Cersei:

I received Ready for Visa mail on 18th Dec as well, in my email no location was mentioned other than to submit documents at VFS . What is to be submitted is just the printed email, 2 passport photo and Int passport? and the fee. Can someone who submitted recently confirm this? Thank you.

You didn't give us your PPR story angry

When you drop the gist we'll answer grin

7 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by GozyNA: 3:19pm On Dec 21, 2018
Thank you very much. I already submitted without it anyway. I guess an ADR would come if they have issues with the ECA or TRF numbers I filled in.

joo2018:
Mandatory: Proof of post-secondary education
Optional: scanned copies of our ECA and IELTS results (Document Checklist)

However, it is advisable to do so in case you make a mistake inputting your ECA or TRF numbers.

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by GozyNA: 3:20pm On Dec 21, 2018
Thanks. Submitted already without anyway.

Sthill5:

Yes its mandatory

Scan and upload them along with your certificates
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Nobody: 3:32pm On Dec 21, 2018
joo2018:
Chief, I don't get all these advice being given unless it is given in sarcasm.

ITA is ITA and it doesn't really matter who is PA unless they are not planning to land in Canada at the same time.

My 2cents is to follow Ifeoma's advice on login access and mail. If she really wants to use her new results, she can add it as a LOE so they can recalculate her points or they might not as it make little practical difference.

cc: @Swansy10
Na she get herself oh. I didn't advise her.. I have no advice for her.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Nobody: 3:35pm On Dec 21, 2018
GozyNA:

You didn't give us your PPR story angry

When you drop the gist we'll answer grin

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Uchihasasuke19: 3:40pm On Dec 21, 2018
Anyi3:

Thanks.

Last question, do you know if I can just walk in or do I have to book an appointment?

I called the number today, it didn't ring.

When I did my medicals, I called to book an appointment. However some seniors here have suggested that walk in also works. So I will suggest, you try that option...
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Zeiya(f): 3:46pm On Dec 21, 2018
Cersei:

I received Ready for Visa mail on 18th Dec as well, in my email no location was mentioned other than to submit documents at VFS . What is to be submitted is just the printed email, 2 passport photo and Int passport? and the fee. Can someone who submitted recently confirm this? Thank you.

Yes. Go and submit. Add two photocopies of your Passport data page if you are submitting in Lagos.

My letter even stated I should submit to India but I submitted to Ghana through Lagos VFS. My application was approved on Wednesday. It is on it way back.

7 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by shege45: 4:28pm On Dec 21, 2018
Pls house , if the two hours given to complete payment elapses, does it have any implications? Cus i tried paying with my card but the transaction was declined
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by archer1(m): 4:53pm On Dec 21, 2018
shege45:
Pls house , if the two hours given to complete payment elapses, does it have any implications? Cus i tried paying with my card but the transaction was declined
I believe it should log you out. Then you would have to do the electronic signature and verification part over again. It is not a big deal. Try GT card. It kept declining all my cards too till I used GT.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by ijoseda(m): 4:54pm On Dec 21, 2018
Ha! I didn't say there was an issue with calling him Inspector o! Na the 'bar' the Baba want o!

ottawasenators:
Did PCC with Moshood this morning and still called him inspector, baba no even worry, na the bar him dey after. grin

Edit: you are actually right on the ASP thingy, juts checked his contact card which i collected from him and viola na ASP

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (234) (235) (236) (237) (238) (239) (240) ... (511)

Travelling To Canada Part 6 / Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.