Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,746 members, 7,817,057 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:59 AM

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 - Travel (239) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 (822091 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (236) (237) (238) (239) (240) (241) (242) ... (511) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by drcynthia(f): 8:09pm On Dec 21, 2018
shocked
smslive2:
I honestly dont know how i missed it...
shocked grin At least skywalk12 has three cool icons..... hehehehehe
season Greetings @smslive2

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by drcynthia(f): 8:13pm On Dec 21, 2018
SkyWalk12:
You made my own extra special!! I know people will be jealous. Hehehe. Thank you!!!

shocked I am jealous o... grin....*winks*
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Babeakosua: 8:14pm On Dec 21, 2018
Okay. Thank you for the feedback.

ytp:
I don’t think there is a problem. I received a courier from WES Canada and it originated from New York.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Babeakosua: 8:16pm On Dec 21, 2018
LOL. Even IRCC is tired.

DonTee07:
As seen online! Happy Holiday Guyz.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Concate(f): 8:17pm On Dec 21, 2018
Babeakosua:
Hello Everyone,

Pre-ITA clarification

NECO has supposedly sent my transcript to WES, however when i used the tracking number forwarded to me by NECO to trace my transcript, i realized that the destination was New York and my document has been delivered and signed for by: M GUMBS

P.S I filled out the Academic request form provided by WES correctly and submitted same to NECO and the SMS received from NECO specified that the tracking number was for Canada.

Has anyone experienced this too?

Hello,

I wish to use WES for my evaluation and I need to submit my NECO transcript, could you please assist with the process, requirements and the phone number of your contact person at NECO office.

Will really appreciate your help.

Thanks
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by smslive2: 8:20pm On Dec 21, 2018
Dockie Dockie... Compliments of the Season...
drcynthia:
shocked shocked grin At least skywalk12 has three cool icons..... hehehehehe

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Sthill5: 8:23pm On Dec 21, 2018
Babeakosua:
LOL. Even IRCC is tired.

Some people will still send questions despite the announcement

7 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Oakville19: 9:11pm On Dec 21, 2018
smslive2:
Yes ooo cos you are special

My PPR also omitted from page 1.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Nobody: 9:47pm On Dec 21, 2018
YAAASSSS

drcynthia:
shocked shocked grin At least skywalk12 has three cool icons..... hehehehehe

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Nobody: 9:47pm On Dec 21, 2018
Ehen they have come. tongue tongue

drcynthia:
shocked I am jealous o... grin....*winks*

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Nobody: 9:48pm On Dec 21, 2018
See them again. tongue

Oakville19:

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by adeptonlin(m): 9:54pm On Dec 21, 2018
Who has applied for OAU MSc transcript recently? Kindly gimme the process and the duration please.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by raphrulz: 10:06pm On Dec 21, 2018
WOW!!!

Every good and perfect gift comes from above.

This is so much good news and i was so "Hegzited" reading it...

God is indeed faithful... and has granted you your heart desire.

You have also done justice to the PPR script.... I'll rate you 8.5/10... Kudos to you!!

Go to the new land and prosper!

May God's favour shine over you and your family in the new land!

God bless you ma!

Bettybeauty:
Now to our ppr gist...

Thank you all for reading the boring gist. Over to you prof. I no want yeye mark o, Ehn ehn cheesy
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by raphrulz: 10:23pm On Dec 21, 2018
A big congratulations to you.

I am really excited on your behalf... However, your PPR script does not seem to depict much excitement.

Well... u have done a fair job. I'll rate you 6.2/10.. u can do better.

Go and prosper in your new land...

May God bless you and crown all your efforts with success in Canny.

God bless!!

LaDuchesse:
My PPR/COPR Timeline
I pray for success for everyone on this journey in accordance to God's will.

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by smslive2: 10:29pm On Dec 21, 2018
Done
Oakville19:

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Dannyko: 11:04pm On Dec 21, 2018
Ifeoma77:

Perhaps things have changed, or perhaps Lagos IOM is different.
When I did mine, Fridays were out of it.
My bad
You may be right as regards Abuja, but in Lagos,they attend to people on Fridays.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by OYASALOF(f): 11:13pm On Dec 21, 2018
Update grin cheesy

AOR: Nov 19
MEP: Dec 21
Biometrics request: Dec 21

Patience is key

12 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by TemiGee: 1:33am On Dec 22, 2018
Awesome story. Congratulations!!! May the journey be easy for you and your family. You are favoured.

Now to our ppr gist...

My sister in-law has been in Canada since about 11 years ago. All this while, she's been disturbing my hubby and I to apply for the Canada express entry but we werent just ready and interested. She kept on calling morning and night, and sending us link to read but for where, no interest at all. My hubby and I were of the opinion to always go abroad for holidays and not relocating patapata, cos our eyes were not open, Lol. God bless my sil, she kept on talking to us. It got to a time, she was tired and wrote down in her diary never to disturb us again about it. That was exactly when our inner and outer eyes opened, den we started calling her for info. God is indeed part of this journey.

We started the process in April, all thanks to nairaland, and specifically this wonderful thread that made the journey so easy for us from day one. God bless you all for sharing life changing tips and experiences that keep one going. God alone will reward you all.

We calculated our crs and discovered hubby is the best person to be the PA cos of his masters degree and years of work experience, even though his age affected a little. He started preparing for ielts and also transcript evaluation process for both of us started. I didn't need to write the ielts exams cos our crs score was ok without it.

My hubby wrote the exams twice, first one in June, of which only writing spoilt d result with 6.5. we went for EOR but came unchanged...so heartbreaking. By then hubby was already tired and saying "mi o feko exam yi mo oooo (I don't want to write this exam again). In my mind I was like 'ooni ko kini' (u won't write wetin), I left him and went to him later to encourage him, then bros' spirit was awakened'...lol, power of a woman grin.

I put to bed in July, den hubby was on leave and decided to write the exam again before he resumed work. Then he rewrote second ietls in August and oga aced it. My hubby na bookworm o, though I mentored him both on the reading table and in za oza room grin. We were so excited about the result. By then ECA was ready so we dived into the pool.

Let me even gist you guys about my three week old baby that I went to do international passport capturing for. On a normal day, this Lil princess will wake at any slight sound. Most times I even tip toe whenever she's sleeping. On the day of capturing, she slept like never before. I threw her up, swinged her, tap the cheeks, turned the head, did all manner of things, for where. Even the immigration officers helped me to wake her, she refused o. They were like why are u people disturbing this baby, she said she doesn't want to travel to Canada grin She slept for about 45 min. At last, she woke for a short period and we did the capturing. Was very happy ehn like we won jackpot....lol

By 22nd Aug, 2018, we received ITA. Then we gathered all the documents we needed. Lo and behold, we submitted on Oct 10th. I know I tried at this stage cos my hubby doesn't know shishi about d process lol. His own is to bring money grin. Na me dey fill, scan, submit and check. Weldone boo grin

Hmmmmn, Almighty POF...God proved himself at the die minute that He is Jehovah Overdo. Where we do not even think help will come from, God showed up. We had more than the POF sef. We used 25% Pension Funds, my savings backed up with consent letter from me and Gift Deed (about 70% of the entire POF). Baba e se grin

Nov 7th, we passed Medicals/Bil. We reside in Port Harcourt, and we travelled down to Lagos for Biometrics just as we did for Medicals. Very stressful something lipsrsealed.Biometrics done and completed on the 14th Nov. Then the waiting began.

I never knew I married a prophet, my hubby always say Dec will never end without our ppr. I will just say Amen, but in my mind ehn, not feasible.. madam doubting Thomas. We actually planned travelling to Lag for Xmas and hubby told me to go along with our intl, passports and passport photos so I can submit and receive copr before coming back to ph.

My people, we travelled on Tue, the 18th of Dec, and God just decided to embarrass us with this great news in the early hours of 19th Dec. I checked our cic account before I slept at about 12am. Then around 4am, hubby woke me up with the good news. Only me I screamed, rolled on the floor, smiled, laughed, sang, couldn't sit or sleep again. Na like dis e dey be? grin. Submitted our passports that same yesterday....no dulling�.I have come to return all d glory to the God of Shiloh who has made this possible. Baba we not taking You for granted, May Your name alone be exalted. You have given me and my family our Shiloh Dominion encounter/ best Xmas gift ever.

For all of us still waiting at one stage or the other, God is still in the business of doing wonderous things. He will embarrass us with good news before the end of the year.

Thank you all for reading the boring gist. Over to you prof. I no want yeye mark o, Ehn ehn cheesy[/quote]

9 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by funshobabs(m): 1:54am On Dec 22, 2018
Congratulations
TemiGee:
Awesome story. Congratulations!!! May the journey be easy for you and your family. You are favoured.

Now to our ppr gist...

My sister in-law has been in Canada since about 11 years ago. All this while, she's been disturbing my hubby and I to apply for the Canada express entry but we werent just ready and interested. She kept on calling morning and night, and sending us link to read but for where, no interest at all. My hubby and I were of the opinion to always go abroad for holidays and not relocating patapata, cos our eyes were not open, Lol. God bless my sil, she kept on talking to us. It got to a time, she was tired and wrote down in her diary never to disturb us again about it. That was exactly when our inner and outer eyes opened, den we started calling her for info. God is indeed part of this journey.

We started the process in April, all thanks to nairaland, and specifically this wonderful thread that made the journey so easy for us from day one. God bless you all for sharing life changing tips and experiences that keep one going. God alone will reward you all.

We calculated our crs and discovered hubby is the best person to be the PA cos of his masters degree and years of work experience, even though his age affected a little. He started preparing for ielts and also transcript evaluation process for both of us started. I didn't need to write the ielts exams cos our crs score was ok without it.

My hubby wrote the exams twice, first one in June, of which only writing spoilt d result with 6.5. we went for EOR but came unchanged...so heartbreaking. By then hubby was already tired and saying "mi o feko exam yi mo oooo (I don't want to write this exam again). In my mind I was like 'ooni ko kini' (u won't write wetin), I left him and went to him later to encourage him, then bros' spirit was awakened'...lol, power of a woman grin.

I put to bed in July, den hubby was on leave and decided to write the exam again before he resumed work. Then he rewrote second ietls in August and oga aced it. My hubby na bookworm o, though I mentored him both on the reading table and in za oza room grin. We were so excited about the result. By then ECA was ready so we dived into the pool.

Let me even gist you guys about my three week old baby that I went to do international passport capturing for. On a normal day, this Lil princess will wake at any slight sound. Most times I even tip toe whenever she's sleeping. On the day of capturing, she slept like never before. I threw her up, swinged her, tap the cheeks, turned the head, did all manner of things, for where. Even the immigration officers helped me to wake her, she refused o. They were like why are u people disturbing this baby, she said she doesn't want to travel to Canada grin She slept for about 45 min. At last, she woke for a short period and we did the capturing. Was very happy ehn like we won jackpot....lol

By 22nd Aug, 2018, we received ITA. Then we gathered all the documents we needed. Lo and behold, we submitted on Oct 10th. I know I tried at this stage cos my hubby doesn't know shishi about d process lol. His own is to bring money grin. Na me dey fill, scan, submit and check. Weldone boo grin

Hmmmmn, Almighty POF...God proved himself at the die minute that He is Jehovah Overdo. Where we do not even think help will come from, God showed up. We had more than the POF sef. We used 25% Pension Funds, my savings backed up with consent letter from me and Gift Deed (about 70% of the entire POF). Baba e se grin

Nov 7th, we passed Medicals/Bil. We reside in Port Harcourt, and we travelled down to Lagos for Biometrics just as we did for Medicals. Very stressful something lipsrsealed.Biometrics done and completed on the 14th Nov. Then the waiting began.

I never knew I married a prophet, my hubby always say Dec will never end without our ppr. I will just say Amen, but in my mind ehn, not feasible.. madam doubting Thomas. We actually planned travelling to Lag for Xmas and hubby told me to go along with our intl, passports and passport photos so I can submit and receive copr before coming back to ph.

My people, we travelled on Tue, the 18th of Dec, and God just decided to embarrass us with this great news in the early hours of 19th Dec. I checked our cic account before I slept at about 12am. Then around 4am, hubby woke me up with the good news. Only me I screamed, rolled on the floor, smiled, laughed, sang, couldn't sit or sleep again. Na like dis e dey be? grin. Submitted our passports that same yesterday....no dulling�.I have come to return all d glory to the God of Shiloh who has made this possible. Baba we not taking You for granted, May Your name alone be exalted. You have given me and my family our Shiloh Dominion encounter/ best Xmas gift ever.

For all of us still waiting at one stage or the other, God is still in the business of doing wonderous things. He will embarrass us with good news before the end of the year.

Thank you all for reading the boring gist. Over to you prof. I no want yeye mark o, Ehn ehn cheesy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by drcynthia(f): 4:12am On Dec 22, 2018
SkyWalk12:
Ehen they have come. tongue tongue

grin

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Tojued: 5:38am On Dec 22, 2018
etrange:
Dear House,

Please, I have a challenge.

There is an omission of one letter in my name on my degree certificate. Somehow, WES didn't see it. I am still trying to rectify this but the issue now is that I will need to upload my certificate as proof-of-studies in my application and this might be detected.

Should I add a letter of explanation? An option would be to wait till the issue is rectified so I can submit a clean one but I am afraid that will cause another issue if CIC realizes I submitted a different document to WES.

Please, advice!

Warm Regards.

One and same person affidavit/ LOE about you and even WES not realising the error previously?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by DadR: 7:43am On Dec 22, 2018
Hi Ma'am,

I'm doing just fine. Still on IELTS and POF matters, reasons I've been on hibernation. God will make everything beautiful in His time.

Thanks for checking up!

Hakuna Matata

tippex:

Hey DadR, Longest timeeeee. How is it going?

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by freshdad: 8:13am On Dec 22, 2018
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by KINGTELLER: 8:14am On Dec 22, 2018

Anyone here interested in Qlife medical slot swap?

You can PM or signify here and I will PM you

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by olajide21: 8:24am On Dec 22, 2018
Nono16:

Dont panic,It seems all those who got PPR on the 18th of dec , were from OttawaVO and they didnt put location as per Accra. Las las just go to lagos VFS (if in lagos) and pay your N18,340 (PS: ensure you have change, cos i heard they never have change to give you).

Just sent you a PM
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by rukaiya(f): 9:00am On Dec 22, 2018
Adiepena:

Good day house,

Fellow India/Nepal PPR clinchers, any good news?

Am not making any headway with regards to it. The CSE i raised came back that they have verified the information i gave and they have forwarded to the office in charge and they will get back to me.

I called Accra VO on Monday and they said i should mail the Canadian High Commission in Accra(which i have done but have no response yet).

I called Accra VO again this morning to find out if i can submit the passports, since they can verify and issue the visa. They said since it is specifically stated that it should be sent to India, they cant do anything about it. Either CPC sends a new letter instructing Accra or i send them to India as earlier indicated. 30 days is ticking

I asked how i should go about sending to India if that remains my last option and the agent wasnt helpful. He said he doesnt know. I thought Canada has designated VFS for passport transmission.

Fingers crossed.
Will update the house if i get any helpful information.

Congratulations on your PPR, please what number did you reach them on? Kindly share, thanks
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Lastruct: 9:19am On Dec 22, 2018
wooowwww...Congratulations to you Bimsebony...I am really happy for you that it finally ended in praise this year. Go and flourish in your new home.

[quoteauthor=Bimsebony post=73963209]R[/quote]

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Tod12: 9:52am On Dec 22, 2018
Hi guys,
Please has anyone successfully used a First Bank dollar denominated Visa card (or any other dollar denom debit card) for payment of RPRF and the visa processing fees?
I tried using mine and i'm getting a "481-Declined" error even though its funded and enabled for online transactions.
Any one?
Many thanks
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by ChandlerBing: 11:02am On Dec 22, 2018
Tod12:
Hi guys,
Please has anyone successfully used a First Bank dollar denominated Visa card (or any other dollar denom debit card) for payment of RPRF and the visa processing fees?
I tried using mine and i'm getting a "481-Declined" error even though its funded and enabled for online transactions.
Any one?
Many thanks

I used FBN Dollar card. It went through at first try.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Bonvieto: 11:05am On Dec 22, 2018
It's PPR! Sorry for the delay in dropping this, it’s been a long hectic week

My timeline

ITA: July 25, 2018
AOR: Sept 3, 2018
Biometrics: Sept 26, 2018
RPRF Mail: Nov 20,2018
PPR: Dec 18
Visa office: Ottawa
IELTS: First attempt (FEB 10) LSRW 8.5,8.5,8.5,7.5

POF:
used my savings account, and gift deed from my parents, and a simple LOE explaining that

My story
I got deported from the UK, naa scam lawyer do me, lawyer never submitted my residence application but kept taking my money, I only found out when I got picked up, out of the blue, but it is well. Sharing this in case anyone is on this thread and wondering if being deported from another country other than Canada affects one’s chances of obtaining PPR from Canada, it doesn’t!!!

Immediately I touched down in Nigeria, I gave myself a month to wallow, and by Jan 2018, I began the EE process, I paid for IELTS and wrote in Jan, I used WES to verify my Masters Degree from the UK, it was straightforward and easy for me sha, not sure why ppl nowadays complain of WES?. I didn’t need to verify my BSc. Thanks to this forum.

POF was an almighty struggle, rejected my first ITA because I couldn’t get the complete POF, but I didn’t give up, I reapplied again and put double effort to get the POF sorted, I only used a simple savings account, gift deed, and LOE explaining the huge chunk inflow in a short time.
OH and yes I did say during my application that I was deported before, and I explained the reasons and submitted proof in my LOE, and it ended in praise, Thank God.

MY ADVICE;
1. Don’t lie, Canada runs checks before and after you get your PPR.
2. Try and make your LOE as simple and straight to the point as possible
3. I used a pdf creator to arrange my documents, I also named each document with my name express entry number and what document it was e.g Lagbaja LOE 12345789.pdf
4. One thing I have realised is the easier you make it for an Officer to read your application the quicker it gets approved.

I thank God for everything.

94 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Nobody: 11:27am On Dec 22, 2018
Bonvieto:
It's PPR! Sorry for the delay in dropping this, it’s been a long hectic week

My timeline

ITA: July 25, 2018
AOR: Sept 3, 2018
Biometrics: Sept 26, 2018
RPRF Mail: Nov 20,2018
PPR: Dec 18
Visa office: Ottawa
IELTS: First attempt (FEB 10) LSRW 8.5,8.5,8.5,7.5

POF:
used my savings account, and gift deed from my parents, and a simple LOE explaining that

My story
I got deported from the UK, naa scam lawyer do me, lawyer never submitted my residence application but kept taking my money, I only found out when I got picked up, out of the blue, but it is well. Sharing this in case anyone is on this thread and wondering if being deported from another country other than Canada affects one’s chances of obtaining PPR from Canada, it doesn’t!!!

Immediately I touched down in Nigeria, I gave myself a month to wallow, and by Jan 2018, I began the EE process, I paid for IELTS and wrote in Jan, I used WES to verify my Masters Degree from the UK, it was straightforward and easy for me sha, not sure why ppl nowadays complain of WES?. I didn’t need to verify my BSc. Thanks to this forum.

POF was an almighty struggle, rejected my first ITA because I couldn’t get the complete POF, but I didn’t give up, I reapplied again and put double effort to get the POF sorted, I only used a simple savings account, gift deed, and LOE explaining the huge chunk inflow in a short time.
OH and yes I did say during my application that I was deported before, and I explained the reasons and submitted proof in my LOE, and it ended in praise, Thank God.

MY ADVICE;
1. Don’t lie, Canada runs checks before and after you get your PPR.
2. Try and make your LOE as simple and straight to the point as possible
3. I used a pdf creator to arrange my documents, I also named each document with my name express entry number and what document it was e.g Lagbaja LOE 12345789.pdf
4. One thing I have realised is the easier you make it for an Officer to read your application the quicker it gets approved.

I thank God for everything.

This is the first time I would say this CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!! Your EMOTIONAL STRENGTH & DETERMINATION IS ADMIRABLE

P.s. how did u go around the work experience stuff?

5 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by freshdad: 11:37am On Dec 22, 2018
Hello good people,

I have trying to download the IMM 5562(travel history) and no luck.

Any tips on how to get it

(1) (2) (3) ... (236) (237) (238) (239) (240) (241) (242) ... (511)

QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 / Travelling To Canada Part 6 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.