Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,442 members, 7,830,210 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:51 PM

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 - Travel (242) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 (826661 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (239) (240) (241) (242) (243) (244) (245) ... (511) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Kmgb1: 10:23am On Dec 23, 2018
olajide21:
BETTER LATE THAN NEVER……………. (MY EXPEREINCE)

Alhamdullilah; its PPRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!! To Allah belongs all praise!

Wow. Alhamdulillah Robil Alamin

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by flosk: 10:44am On Dec 23, 2018
CanadaPR:

I have for family of 5 for December 28.... I don't need it immediately but I was told by the Lady at Qlife that it can't be swapped..... I'm not sure how the slots can help you.

I am very much interested. I have sent you an email.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by SolutionsGuy: 12:14pm On Dec 23, 2018
Big congrats to Olajide and Neni83 (my age mate)!
Go and flourish . . . .
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by SolutionsGuy: 12:19pm On Dec 23, 2018
neni83:
My God is Awesome! My God is Faithful!! My God in intentional!!! never Failing !!!!
It's PPR guys...

ITA-May 9th
Aor-July 19th
IP1- Aug-8th
ADR- sept-17th ( request for updated passport,hubby's passport had less than 6mnths) we submitted sept 20th
IP2-Nov 8th.
PPR- 20th Dec dated 19th Dec, my hubby tapped me around 1am and when I looked at him all I could see were his teeth lol and I just said "it has come abi?"

My spouse is self employed, so we submitted his company documents,tax receipts,Jobs he has done with corresponding payments showing in his corporate account.

Thank you to nairaland...this place is a wealth of knowledge.
Neni . . . someone is interested in the bolded. Are you people selling the venture?

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by olabellruk: 12:43pm On Dec 23, 2018
Whao, what a story. Alhamdulillah.

Congratulations to you and yours.

olajide21:

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Kmgb1: 1:09pm On Dec 23, 2018
neni83:
My God is Awesome! My God is Faithful!! My God in intentional!!! never Failing !!!!
It's PPR guys...

Many Congratulations!!!
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Azeemazeemah: 1:13pm On Dec 23, 2018
@olajide21 and teni pls av bin trying to pm u but wasn't go tru pls can you guys chat me tru dis number 08099448881, please I would like to get some details from you.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by ijoseda(m): 1:55pm On Dec 23, 2018
DM sent sir/ma

Thank you.

ottawasenators:

Sure i can. Just DM pls
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by raphrulz: 2:06pm On Dec 23, 2018
Congratulations oooo

Once again we have more people that are self employed with PPR. This should be na encouragement to as many people out there that are still skeptical.

Well.. to your PPR script.... I'll first express my displeasure at you for submitting the script late.... and as everyone here knows me... this Prof. stands for promptness and accuracy...

Additionally, many sections of your applications which we expected to read about... were not included in your script...

i'll rate you 3.2/10 grin grin grin grin grin ... you can sha redeem your score ooo

I wish you favour and success in your new land!

God and prosper... there is no stopping you and your family.

God bless!!

neni83:
It's PPR guys...

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by raphrulz: 2:22pm On Dec 23, 2018
Wow!!!!!

What a read! The vibes... the emotional trauma and roller-coaster... i felt it all while gliding through the lines of your write up.

Indeed, God has answered your prayers.

I am so happy for you and congratulate you and your family on this great feat.

I also love the fact that you kept the excitement alive despite the long wait.

So many people would have been fed up with the wait that the PPR mail would not excite them anymore.

This is awesome news..

I would have rated you a 9.7 for such a beautifully written and captivating PPR script.... but for the late submission.... grin grin ..

I will rate you 9.2/10.

Go and prosper in your new land.

God bless you sir!!

olajide21:

And to my man @issyman, not everyone can endure what you have on this journey. While most of us would have abandoned the whole process, you still remained strong in the face of the trials. Please be strong brother and keep your eyes on the goal.

14 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by raphrulz: 2:23pm On Dec 23, 2018
Lmao!!!

He submitted the script late naaa grin grin grin

iz not my fault tongue cry

drcynthia:

grin
Congratulations to you and your family....It ended in praise. I wish you all best in your endeavours...

Prof@raphrulz this is a 10/10 worthy post o grin

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by drcynthia(f): 2:24pm On Dec 23, 2018
raphrulz:
Lmao!!!

He submitted the script late naaa grin grin grin

iz not my fault tongue cry

Lecturers shaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa grin

4 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by raphrulz: 2:26pm On Dec 23, 2018
Hahahaaa u wan buy person business join??

Lol

Leaving Naija for Canny doesn't mean everything a person owns would be sold off naa... well my thought oo... before i'm crucified

runs away

SolutionsGuy:

Neni . . . someone is interested in the bolded. Are you people selling the venture?

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Nobody: 3:56pm On Dec 23, 2018
[quote author=neni83 post=74091914]My God is Awesome! My God is Faithful!! My God in intentional!!! never Failing !!!!
It's PPR guys...

Congrats Neni! All glory be to God for this cheering news.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by joo2018: 4:08pm On Dec 23, 2018
Congrats again to MVP @olajide21. Go and excel!

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by joo2018: 4:11pm On Dec 23, 2018
I don't think so. I wasn't able to edit mine.
dives:

Thanks a lot Joo2018.

Can I go back to edit the form after I have gotten to the uploading documents stage?

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by joo2018: 4:15pm On Dec 23, 2018
@dumprep, I've not seen your report in ze oza room. sad

Prof Dumbledore, you are busy here marking scripts while your TA has refused to submit her final papers. SMH. tongue
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by joo2018: 4:18pm On Dec 23, 2018
@neni83 congrats to you! Go and excel in your new land.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by caseynewnn: 4:45pm On Dec 23, 2018
dives:

Thanks a lot Joo2018.

Can I go back to edit the form after I have gotten to the uploading documents stage?

I think u can as long as u have not yet submitted.for Nysc it is usually regarded as employment even d one month period of camp.pls note nysc is never paramilitary.u may need to google nysc to get detailed information on it n also write the name of your ppa n not nysc

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by emmadeking(m): 5:02pm On Dec 23, 2018
caseynewnn:
I think u can as long as u have not yet submitted.for Nysc it is usually regarded as employment even d one month period of camp.pls note nysc is never paramilitary.u may need to google nysc to get detailed information on it n also write the name of your ppa n not nysc

How can one reconcile NYSC payment?. Bank account only captures 11 months. The first month is always given in camp.

If I'm getting the reference letter from my ppa, will they have to write the start date as the first day in camp?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by caseynewnn: 5:08pm On Dec 23, 2018
emmadeking:

How can one reconcile NYSC payment?. Bank account only captures 11 months. The first month is always given in camp.

If I'm getting the reference letter from my ppa, will they have to write the start date as the first day in camp?
simple,first payment was in cash.an LOE would suffice for it.moreso,d reference letter is a mandatory requirement,paystubs n bank statement arent.i do not think it is even necessary to provide bank statement showing all d payments even if u opt to include a bank statement.just few payments should be enough

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Kmgb1: 5:20pm On Dec 23, 2018
joo2018:
I don't think so. I wasn't able to edit mine.

Yes u can

Cc dives

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Uchihasasuke19: 5:37pm On Dec 23, 2018
shege45:
@Ramj pls how do i get a whatsapp link for december aor

December AOR WhatsApp group.

https://chat(.)whatsapp(.)com/FlaZupInArOGlkbtjhtseU.

Please remove the bracket.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Lovell234(m): 5:37pm On Dec 23, 2018
Congratulations.

[quote author=olajide21 post=74093604]BETTER LATE THAN NEVER……………. (MY EXPEREINCE)

The Med centre did not upload my DD’s tracking sheet and that is why they couldn’t act on our submission. I returned same day to the Med centre to inform them of my latest findings. The doctor scan through the system and did few abracadabra and told me again that no issues from them. Oga fun gbo gbo yi ooooo; (na wa for all of una). I called CIC again, and this time the agent told me that my DD’s sheet just got updated, seems the abracadabra the doc was doing before talking to me was a quick update of the sheet.

I just hope the above negligence isn't a regular feature, and a reason why Meds are delayed for some applicants.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by NanaF: 6:13pm On Dec 23, 2018
Hello,

Can I exclude work experience which is not relevant to my application or can I include it without providing a reference letter?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by TheManOfTheYear: 6:15pm On Dec 23, 2018
Must one be married before applying for this Express Entry?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Babeakosua: 6:17pm On Dec 23, 2018
Someone helped with my process so I might not be able to state the exact amount but this is the process as summarised by the person that assisted me:

Process and Requirements

1)Visit NECO office in Illupeju, Lagos. Go with a photocopy of your NECO Certificate and possibly the WES academic Request form (I don't think this form is necessary but I gave a completed form to the person that assisted me)
2)You will be given a remita account number to make a deposit of about N1,500 in a selected bank
3)Then you would be required to pay another N20,000 plus (Not sure exactly what the breakdown is for but it includes Courier to WES, Postage to Minna and NECO Scratch card).
4) NECO will first send the information to Minna (their head office), afterwards forward the transcript to WES

Please ensure that they inscribe your WES Reference number on the envelope and also get the tracking number for the courier.

Concate:

Hello,

I wish to use WES for my evaluation and I need to submit my NECO transcript, could you please assist with the process, requirements and the phone number of your contact person at NECO office.

Will really appreciate your help.

Thanks

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by gosky1: 6:18pm On Dec 23, 2018
joo2018:
Mandatory: Proof of post-secondary education
Optional: scanned copies of our ECA and IELTS results (Document Checklist)

However, it is advisable to do so in case you make a mistake inputting your ECA or TRF numbers.

Hi people,

I paid for my Wes evaluation and had my unversity send my transcripts and certificate directly to Wes. The recent update from Wes is that they have sent My credential to my institution for verification. I am worried because what I can see as my year of graduation in my Wes profile is 2016 and not 2015 but my certificate clearly states that I graduated in July 2015 and was awarded degree in April 2016 as most Nigerian university morally issue certificate a year after graduation and this is really affecting my year of work experience needed for my CRS point. I need am advice on how to resolve this please.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by CheesyTee(f): 6:24pm On Dec 23, 2018
gosky1:
Hi people,

I paid for my Wes evaluation and had my unversity send my transcripts and certificate directly to Wes. The recent update from Wes is that they have sent My credential to my institution for verification. I am worried because what I can see as my year of graduation in my Wes profile is 2016 and not 2015 but my certificate clearly states that I graduated in July 2015 and was awarded degree in April 2016 as most Nigerian university morally issue certificate a year after graduation and this is really affecting my year of work experience needed for my CRS point. I need am advice on how to resolve this please.

Your certificate is valid from the date it was awarded. Not year of graduation. What date is on your certificate?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by gosky1: 6:40pm On Dec 23, 2018
It has July 2015 as completion date and April 2017 as signed date
CheesyTee:

Your certificate is valid from the date it was awarded. Not year of graduation. What date is on your certificate?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by CheesyTee(f): 6:50pm On Dec 23, 2018
gosky1:
It has July 2015 as completion date and April 2017 as signed date

I guess what WES received from your school is different. Elders, please help him
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by gosky1: 6:56pm On Dec 23, 2018
I guess I should contact WES or have my school write them because i went for youth service in 2015
CheesyTee:

I guess what WES received from your school is different. Elders, please help him

(1) (2) (3) ... (239) (240) (241) (242) (243) (244) (245) ... (511)

Travelling To Canada Part 6 / Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.