Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,622 members, 7,809,292 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:22 AM

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 - Travel (397) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 (819619 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (394) (395) (396) (397) (398) (399) (400) ... (511) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by iaatmguy(m): 1:46pm On Jan 24, 2019
joo2018:
No such thread.

But the way, which job is unskilled?

apple pickers, factory workers. work that doesn't require education
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Ifeoma77(f): 1:48pm On Jan 24, 2019
Saskbound:
ITA came in yesterday!!! hubbys IELTS expires in March we need to submit before it expires right?
Yes you do
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by FirstTImeUser: 1:48pm On Jan 24, 2019
Youtook:
Good morning Canadians. grin Please, does anyone know an affordable hotel around Q-life?

Divine fountain hotel ...two buildings away from qlife.
I wish you the best
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Ifeoma77(f): 1:51pm On Jan 24, 2019
joo2018:
It never fails, never fails grin grin grin

grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Ifeoma77(f): 1:53pm On Jan 24, 2019
laghopeful20181:
Thank you all! I really appreciate you. @ifeoma.....i need those hugs o!!!!!

I wish we could get clarity on this matter once and for all.. WES says Canadian Equivalency: Postgraduate diploma (one semester)....can we use this plus bsc for 2 or more certificates or not....the confusion WES is causing no be small o!!!
You don't even need it. Stay on your 443, the one you know is assured with no grey areas. So that you won't be having heart palpitations Post-AOR
It is definitely ending in praise for you

6 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by mcstan18(m): 2:00pm On Jan 24, 2019

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Obtay: 2:11pm On Jan 24, 2019
Obtay:
Yes it has
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Obtay: 2:14pm On Jan 24, 2019
I am.no senior though..
Yet to pick up. will go there next week.When we
Called two days ago,they said it hasn't arrived and will take 5 to 7 working days.

quote author=Olsbby post=75064164]
Hello seniors, please how soon were you able to pick up your passports from vfs lagos after the tracking was updated as dispatched?

[/quote]
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Youtook(f): 2:19pm On Jan 24, 2019
Thank you so much!

FirstTImeUser:

Divine fountain hotel ...two buildings away from qlife.
I wish you the best

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Obtay: 2:21pm On Jan 24, 2019
You ain't the only one.Ours also was dispatched same day 17th but yet to be received at vfs Lagos according to them

Omzyj:
I hope I am not the only one yet to receive a pick up mail from VFS. My tracker shows “your processed passport has been dispatched from Canada visa office on 17/1/2019 to Canada visa application centre”. I’m worried!

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by efeklvn: 2:26pm On Jan 24, 2019
It will definitely end in praise! hehehe
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by NubianQueen87: 2:33pm On Jan 24, 2019
oga ooo. Thank you. A whole year in -48degrees. mba nu, o nwere ka odi grin

flosk:

OK. So when the husband is cold in the night I guess he will simply hug his pillow tight.

A year faa

The husband and the wife will look for something to do though it might not be at par with their earning abilities.

Las las they will all be alright.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Saskbound: 2:43pm On Jan 24, 2019
Thank you so much for responding!

Ifeoma77:

Yes you do
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Saskbound: 2:44pm On Jan 24, 2019
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by johnnybravo1990: 2:51pm On Jan 24, 2019
Mamaroon:

Just to encourage you on CES Uni of Toronto. Profile moved by 3 steps (initial review is complete) between January 11 and January 15. Transcript was delivered by courier on 29 Oct

ECA loading. CES just updated my online portal 9 weeks after courier delivery of transcript. I've also gone 3 steps forward. There is progress.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by sconp: 3:04pm On Jan 24, 2019
ayotami:
Congratulations to all the ITA recipients.

I would appreciate if a solution can be provided for a friend. Here is her case: age 24, IELTS result 8,7,7.5,7 in LRWS, BSC. Based on the CRS she has a simulated score of 431 and she's looking for how to boost her score. From NOUN, she found out she isn't eligible for a direct MSC Information Technology and has to do a PGD first which she's not sure what point it'd give if positively evaluated. The main contention is how can she boost her score and what programme can she enrol for that would be positively evaluated by any recognised body. Thanks in advance.

Pls, i have researched the thread and seems at wits end because of the info available here. Also, I saw a post about someone using a PGD from Caleb university but we have limited info as there's no way to contact the school directly. If anyone has any useful tips, we'd appreciate it. Thanks in advance.

If she maxes out IELTS with the above criteria her CRS score would move up to 441 (this is assuming she has 3yrs+ foreign work experience).

With the current IELTS score and a PGD certificate she can evaluate the cert with her BSc as two or more certificates can send her CRS to 465.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by tippex(f): 3:05pm On Jan 24, 2019
Ifeoma77:
Congratulations to all the ITA recipients in the house.
The biggest obstacles have been conquered
I pray for clear skies and smooth sailing

Ifeoma77 are you also team Accra?

Thanks Teecann for remembering us in your prayers. God bless you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by ayotami: 3:08pm On Jan 24, 2019
[quote author=OkunrinMeta post=75065675]

Thanks. How easy is the exam has she's no background in accounting; her degree is in Industrial Chemistry
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Chrisophad(m): 3:14pm On Jan 24, 2019
Good day everyone,
My friend submitted his application for permanent residence application before June 1 2018 (when every application for PR must include biometric). His Medicals has been confirmed but he's yet to be given further directions. He's worried about not getting any information or instruction letter for biometrics for over six 6months now.
Please my good people what's the way forward.
Thanks
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by ayotami: 3:19pm On Jan 24, 2019
[quote author=OkunrinMeta post=7506567

Thanks for the advice. My fear is her discipline which is Industrial Chemistry. I'm wondering if it would be easy for her since she's no idea of accounting except for the basics. She currently teaches in a primary school and thinking of enrolling for EARLY CHILDHOOD EDU in Unilag, but we're not sure if she would be able to claim 2or more certificate with it since it's a PGD.

pls, house help as time is ticking and a decision needs to be made ASAP.

Thanks
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by smslive2: 3:20pm On Jan 24, 2019

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by ayotami: 3:26pm On Jan 24, 2019
sconp:

If she maxes out IELTS with the above criteria her CRS score would move up to 441 (this is assuming she has 3yrs+ foreign work experience).

With the current IELTS score and a PGD certificate she can evaluate the cert with her BSc as two or more certificates can send her CRS to 465.

She doesn't have foreign work experience and even with a max in IELTS she falls short the current ITA points. We'll look at a PGD. THANKS
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by kfrosh: 3:43pm On Jan 24, 2019
She did NYSC, right? Explore that option.
ayotami:

She doesn't have foreign work experience and even with a max in IELTS she falls short the current ITA points. We'll look at a PGD. THANKS
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Olami2903: 3:45pm On Jan 24, 2019
Hello guys,

Please i have a question, trying to do the ECA for my Unilag LLB with IQAS and but i got in through Diploma. Do i need to get the transcript for my diploma too, or is my regular Unilag LLB transcript sufficient. i need to get the Professional assessment to make up my CRS. Thanks.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Ifeoma77(f): 3:51pm On Jan 24, 2019
Chrisophad:
Good day everyone,
My friend submitted his application for permanent residence application before June 1 2018 (when every application for PR must include biometric). His Medicals has been confirmed but he's yet to be given further directions. He's worried about not getting any information or instruction letter for biometrics for over six 6months now.
Please my good people what's the way forward.
Thanks

Biometrics for Nigeria started 31st July 2018. Your friend beat that deadline by over a month, so he will not receive any biometrics instruction.
By now he should be expecting his PPR not BIL

6 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by sconp: 3:54pm On Jan 24, 2019
ayotami:

If she doesn't have the work experience how then did you get crs 431 initially. Using the earlier stuff I got a score of 382.

Uwc
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Ifeoma77(f): 3:55pm On Jan 24, 2019
tippex:

Ifeoma 77 are you also team Accra?

Thanks Teec.ann for remembering us in your prayers. God bless you
Sis, it's Ottawa o. I've simply resigned to fate jare
I have serious respect for Team Accra, your strength is something else.
You are in my prayers as well, it will end in praise

10 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Pimi: 4:05pm On Jan 24, 2019
OkunrinMeta:

You can certainly write Acca with your BSc biology

You'll get zero exemptions but you can write

Alright thanks.

(1) (2) (3) ... (394) (395) (396) (397) (398) (399) (400) ... (511)

General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 / Travelling To Canada Part 6 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.