Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,702 members, 7,809,665 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:45 PM

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 - Travel (395) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 (819689 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (392) (393) (394) (395) (396) (397) (398) ... (511) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by raphrulz: 7:59am On Jan 24, 2019
Wow!!!

Awesome timeline and very fast....

May the good Lord bless your hustle in Canny.

This was also a nicely crafted PPR script. I will rate you 7/10.

God bless you.... Go and prosper in Canny.

Boom12:
My people, this PPR is a sweet feeling ooo, I've been smiling all day grin

Thanks everyone for your contributions on this thread. I wish everyone still awaiting good news in this process all the best, God will meet you at the point of need in Jesus name. Amen

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by raphrulz: 8:06am On Jan 24, 2019
Its PPR rain mhen...

The Lord that has started this good thing, will extend it to everyone on this thread in Jesus name.

This is great news... and quite a wait... But thank God you smiled at last.

Well we expected more on your PPR script ooo... at least very many details about each section of your application to encourage and guide other upcoming people.

I'll rate you 4/10 grin grin grin... ensure you submit your landing gist project in the other room ooo so we can overturn your scores. Lol.

May God bless you and crown all your efforts in Canny with success.

Go and prosper!! Amen

Omoalayonimi10:
Good morning guys, it's PPR!!!

I pray you get your passport request emails soonest!

God did it.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by raphrulz: 8:14am On Jan 24, 2019
My Gurrrr!!!

This PPR news made me over excited!!

This is favour.

At least I knew when you got ITA and asked a few questions... Mhen this is truly the definition of express entry. I'm sure it would have been a great surprise when you sure the final decision mail.

I overly excited for you.

Well.. now to your rating.... I'll rate you 7/10. You sha lost 1 mark for not organizing your scripts with headers and subheaders. My marking requires professional organization, otherwise you lose marks.

Oya go there and prosper biko....

Go and get "snowed" up..

God bless you and grant you favour in your future endeavours.

jholarharde:
You're amazing, yes you are, you amaze me, all the time, you are great yes you are, doing great things all the time amazing God.
Beautiful people, It's PPR
The story is scattered, but please enjoy and be encouraged. @ Prof dumbledore ralphulz over to you sir.

4 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by raphrulz: 8:18am On Jan 24, 2019
Lmao!!!

So she cried and did not include it...

I may as well reduce her marks for omission and misrepresentation of PPR script. Lol

CC: Jholarharde

mcstan18:

...and you somehow contrived to omit the crying session at Laspo. Congratulations again sweetie.

4 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by raphrulz: 8:25am On Jan 24, 2019

Wow! All these November AOR guys specifically Nov 21.. be getting PPR anyhow.

This was a very detailed PPR script.

I'll rate you 9/10... every single section of your application was talked about adequately.

Once again... Congratulations on this new feat. I wish you the best and more success in your new land.

Go and prosper. May the land favour you and yours. Amen

ebony9ja:
Ladies & Gentlemen, This is our PPR story !!

That we shall succeed is as sure as God reigns!

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by jjohndoe83: 8:31am On Jan 24, 2019
bharbhyie:
I just want to encourage someone out there with my story today.

I found out about the process for EE in July 2017 from a friend who had successfully relocated to Canada with her family. I mentioned it to hubby then but he wasn’t interested so I also didn’t go any further with researching. Someone else prompted me again in November 2017, by then I created a WES account and it ended at that.

Eyes still on the prize because this will end in praise. I am currently expecting the feedback of the remark and I’m trusting God for his favor and grace for an upgrade in my writing scores.

So dear you, please don’t give up on this journey...
We'll be here to celebrate with you. You're almost there.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by MsLane: 8:43am On Jan 24, 2019
Hello Fam,

Has anyone successfully evaluated CIM UK (its a professional certificate in Marketing that i have)?

I have done my WES already, but want to see if doing it again including the CIM will increasce my score.

Please help
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Ngezee29(f): 8:45am On Jan 24, 2019
[quote author=roblance post=75027891][/quote]

You can check this link https://www.bcit.ca/ices/forms.shtml
Request for Academic Records Authorization that's the form i used, i filled it, scanned and sent to my school. My status is on "Application received"
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by roblance: 9:00am On Jan 24, 2019
Ngezee29:

You can check this link https://www.bcit.ca/ices/forms.shtml
Request for Academic Records Authorization that's the form i used, i filled it, scanned and sent to my school. My status is on "Application received"
Thank you.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Richness1104: 9:03am On Jan 24, 2019
i]. On August 30, 2018, ECA landed. LLB = 4yr Bachelors Degree equivalent, Law School = 1 year Post Graduate Diploma.
Without much ado, I plunged into the pool - head first - with a CRS of 474.

POF
I got 2 bank reference letters, one was in the required format; the other, not quite but I didn’t care much. No account statements!

PCC
I paid 17k for my Nigerian PCC!
The police man scanned the documents to me in color, I affixed my fingerprints and scanned back to him with copies of my passport photo and passport document data page. FBI PCC was a breeze.

MEDICALS:
I paid $375USD for My medicals! Insurance no dey gree cover immigration medicals. I was emailed my medical report in 2days.

TICK…TOCK…
I submitted my application on September 14, 2018 when my passport had about one-month validity. I had already requested a new one though so I raised a CSE when it arrived.
So, I thought I would receive PPR within 3 weeks because people have been preaching that US residents get faster processing times. But I waited, and waited, and waited – for PPR. After a few weeks, I became agitated upon realizing that I did not state my internship experience withagain! People with later AOR dates were getting PPR left, right and center, yet US residents were not moving (per immitracker).

HUSTLE YOUR OWN PPR!

After I got the two ghost updates, I called IRCC on January 7, and was told my file had been approved but that it might take a little more time for me to receive the PPR email. At that time, I had read how people were hustling their own PPR from NDVO, I quickly joined the hustle and in less than 24hrs, I got my own PPR. (By the way, I think NDVO has stopped that benevolence). I requested a change of VFS to submit my passport but received no response in that regard.

After waiting for some days, I sha submitted my passport with my local VAC and the rest is history!

PS: Application was on IP2 from AOR to PPR and file never left the CIO.

I want to thank this family for the selflessness and love that radiates all corners of this thread. Despite the fights that occur at intervals, we all know that “what binds us together is stronger than what pulls us apart” per Obama POTUS (as he then was).

And those to whom this may matter: Do not start this journey on your own accord, but “…in all your ways acknowledge Him and He shall (it’s a certainty) direct your path”. Wherever you are encountering difficulties, do not hesitate to ask God for the wisdom to surmount the obstacles because He gives (wisdom) to all men generously! (James 1:5). Never forget that to an infinite God, all finites are equal. And when Jesus walked out of that tomb, impossibility became an illusion! [/quote] this last part really inspired me. Impossibility is now an illusion

7 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by boco2126: 9:17am On Jan 24, 2019
[quote author=boundlessjoy post=75055552]It’s COPR guys! cheesy

IELTS – June 2, 2018
ECA – August 30, 2018
ITA – Sept. 5, 2018
AOR – Sept 14, 2018
RPRF – November 15, 2018
1st Ghost update – December 24, 2018
2nd Ghost/File Approved – December 31
PPR – January 9, 2019
PP submitted – January 17, 2019
CIC profile updated to approved/Counterfoil generated – Jan. 22nd
PUM – Jan. 24th

I celebrate with you learned friend ''Boundlessjoy''. So with your WES ECA, I assume you chose ''two or more certificates'' abi?

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by boco2126: 9:18am On Jan 24, 2019
Congratulations to the PPR clinchers and our ITArians. I share in your joy and wish you a speedy timeline.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by raphrulz: 9:39am On Jan 24, 2019
COngratulations ooo...

I can imagine the excitement.... May God bless your hustle in Canny.

Score: 8/10

Go and prosper!!

boundlessjoy:
It’s COPR guys! cheesy

And those to whom this may matter: Do not start this journey on your own accord, but “…in all your ways acknowledge Him and He shall (it’s a certainty) direct your path”. Wherever you are encountering difficulties, do not hesitate to ask God for the wisdom to surmount the obstacles because He gives (wisdom) to all men generously! (James 1:5). Never forget that to an infinite God, all finites are equal. And when Jesus walked out of that tomb, impossibility became an illusion!

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by magnificientzaz(f): 9:57am On Jan 24, 2019
Pls i need to verify from you if you used ICES. Does it mean your transcript has been received when your status changes to 'received'?
Pls i need urgent response as i applied for my transcript online and a bit confused since i wasn't notified that my transcript has been sent from my school.
Thanks

fmsimple:

The online application is sufficient.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by jholarharde(f): 10:00am On Jan 24, 2019
congratulations to all ITA recipients, I pray your journey to PPR be speedy and smooth

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by jholarharde(f): 10:04am On Jan 24, 2019
raphrulz:
Lmao!!!

So she cried and did not include it...

I may as well reduce her marks for omission and misrepresentation of PPR script. Lol

CC: Jholarharde

Oga Ralph why are you laidis na, see me feeling like genius and you want to reduce the small mark again. @mcstan, likes falling my hand. I can't wait to celebrate with you. BTW who will mark your script sef? We need to create a marking board for you grin .

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by LOTRISH45: 10:07am On Jan 24, 2019
CONGRATULATIONS.

boundlessjoy:
It’s COPR guys! cheesy

IELTS – June 2, 2018
ECA – August 30, 2018
ITA – Sept. 5, 2018
AOR – Sept 14, 2018
RPRF – November 15, 2018
1st Ghost update – December 24, 2018
2nd Ghost/File Approved – December 31
PPR – January 9, 2019
PP submitted – January 17, 2019
CIC profile updated to approved/Counterfoil generated – Jan. 22nd
PUM – Jan. 24th

IN THE DAY’S OF IGNORANCE!
I started this process not knowing that there were other ECA bodies aside WES! I had already paid WES before I discovered that all I would get from my LLB was “Bachelors Degree equivalent”. I wasn’t sure if that was good enough, then it occurred to me to consult nairaland (God bless the founding fathers of this thread). After weighing my options, I decided to arrange for my law school transcript to be sent to WES as well so I could at least claim 2 or more. My undergrad school kept saying that they did not receive WES verification until they finally did after 7weeks! When it was time for Nigerian law school to verify, they said their internet was broken (whatever that means) I had to pay extra 10k for paper mailing.

IELTS
I didn’t have enough time to study for IELTS because of my job. But I was able to do some listening and reading exercises. I also tried writing on the task 2 paper to see what 250 words should look like. (Tip was from newmum0615)
Did IELTS June 2, 2018 and results were 8.5, 9, 7.5, 7.5

I couldn’t enter the pool because ECA. On August 30, 2018, ECA landed. LLB = 4yr Bachelors Degree equivalent, Law School = 1 year Post Graduate Diploma.
Without much ado, I plunged into the pool - head first - with a CRS of 474.

POF
I got 2 bank reference letters, one was in the required format; the other, not quite but I didn’t care much. No account statements!

PCC
I paid 17k for my Nigerian PCC!
The police man scanned the documents to me in color, I affixed my fingerprints and scanned back to him with copies of my passport photo and passport document data page. FBI PCC was a breeze.

MEDICALS:
I paid $375USD for My medicals! Insurance no dey gree cover immigration medicals. I was emailed my medical report in 2days.

TICK…TOCK…
I submitted my application on September 14, 2018 when my passport had about one-month validity. I had already requested a new one though so I raised a CSE when it arrived.
So, I thought I would receive PPR within 3 weeks because people have been preaching that US residents get faster processing times. But I waited, and waited, and waited – for PPR. After a few weeks, I became agitated upon realizing that I did not state my internship experience with a US Federal Government agency. I read of how people were refused because they failed to declare past or current work history. I quickly raised a CSE before my village people will reach my file before me.
When I received my RPRF, I thought that PPR was near, na lie! I waited again, and again, and again! People with later AOR dates were getting PPR left, right and center, yet US residents were not moving (per immitracker).

HUSTLE YOUR OWN PPR!

After I got the two ghost updates, I called IRCC on January 7, and was told my file had been approved but that it might take a little more time for me to receive the PPR email. At that time, I had read how people were hustling their own PPR from NDVO, I quickly joined the hustle and in less than 24hrs, I got my own PPR. (By the way, I think NDVO has stopped that benevolence). I requested a change of VFS to submit my passport but received no response in that regard.

After waiting for some days, I sha submitted my passport with my local VAC and the rest is history!

I want to thank this family for the selflessness and love that radiates all corners of this thread. Despite the fights that occur at intervals, we all know that “what binds us together is stronger than what pulls us apart” per Obama POTUS (as he then was).

And those to whom this may matter: Do not start this journey on your own accord, but “…in all your ways acknowledge Him and He shall (it’s a certainty) direct your path”. Wherever you are encountering difficulties, do not hesitate to ask God for the wisdom to surmount the obstacles because He gives (wisdom) to all men generously! (James 1:5). Never forget that to an infinite God, all finites are equal. And when Jesus walked out of that tomb, impossibility became an illusion!

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by MysTeerioz(f): 10:07am On Jan 24, 2019
Richness1104:
i].

HUSTLE YOUR OWN PPR!

And those to whom this may matter: Do not start this journey on your own accord, but “…in all your ways acknowledge Him and He shall (it’s a certainty) direct your path”. Wherever you are encountering difficulties, do not hesitate to ask God for the wisdom to surmount the obstacles because He gives (wisdom) to all men generously! (James 1:5). Never forget that to an infinite God, all finites are equal. And when Jesus walked out of that tomb, impossibility became an illusion! this last part really inspired me. Impossibility is now an illusion

Chai!!! Maybe I should hustle my PPR too as CIO has refused to send mail (not even one ghost update) since September 17. They keep saying it's either eligibility review or background check.
Anyway, I will cross this hurdle because God reigns.
Congratulations Sir

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by freshdad: 10:12am On Jan 24, 2019
Congrats to all the PPR receivers @Jholarlarde and all the ITAians.... wishing y'all the best.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by raphrulz: 10:20am On Jan 24, 2019
grin grin grin grin grin grin

U know naaa.... The panelists must be people higher than professors ooo!! Even the person that would convene the panel should be higher than them.

SO i dey wait.

jholarharde:

Oga Ralph why are you laidis na, see me feeling like genius and you want to reduce the small mark again. @mc.stan, likes falling my hand. I can't wait to celebrate with you. BTW who will mark your script sef? We need to create a marking board for you grin .

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by smslive2: 10:26am On Jan 24, 2019
We will gather do joint marking for him... Let him continue marking people down... We are waiting and watching with keen interest drop mic
jholarharde:

Oga Ralph why are you laidis na, see me feeling like genius and you want to reduce the small mark again. @mcstan, likes falling my hand. I can't wait to celebrate with you. BTW who will mark your script sef? We need to create a marking board for you grin .

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Youtook(f): 10:26am On Jan 24, 2019
I'm also interested in the response to this mbok. Same issue with hubby's ECA.

magnificientzaz:
Pls i need to verify from you if you used ICES. Does it mean your transcript has been received when your status changes to 'received'?
Pls i need urgent response as i applied for my transcript online and a bit confused since i wasn't notified that my transcript has been sent from my school.
Thanks

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by laghopeful20181: 10:31am On Jan 24, 2019
Good Morning Everyone!
Happy New Year!!

Congratulations to all on your PPRs and ITAs...some of you have contributed significantly to this thread and I am so happy to hear your good news!.

For those who don't know where I am coming from, I will just give a brief recap of my dilemma (please be patient as it has twists and turns): I had received an initial ITA and at the point of submission realised my husband's IELTS results had expired and we sadly had to decline the ITA. I was in the pool as PA and unaccompanying spouse with a crs of 451 and received another ITA. However I was too scared to decline this ITA. The last ITA of 2018 came and if I had declined the ITA and added my husband, we would have been fine. After all the research pointed to the fact that sponsoring a spouse would be hard, we took the very painful decision to reject the ITA. I had lost 5 points due to age and my IELTS expired on 7th of January.

So I took a break from nairaland, enjoyed my Christmas and registered for IELTS 5th of January. Had a LRWS score of 9,9,7 and 7.5.

My husband wrote IELTS on 1st of December (BC)..received results a LWRS - 6.5,6.5,6 and 8. Immediately applied for an EOR- yet to receive the results

He wrote on 5th of January (MOD) and informed me that he was NEVER writing IELTS again. LRWS- 7,6.5,6,8.

CRS score (me alone) -445
CRS score (with accompanying spouse) using either result -443

My husband encouraged me to remain in the pool with him as an unaccompanying spouse.

I received a NOI from Ontario and decided not to respond to it until we saw the scores of the next draw

I received my IELTS results on the 18th of January and was rushing home to update my IELTS scores. On the same day received an email from CIC stating my profile was now ineligible. I was so distraught -which kind of village devil is this? The profile I just received Ontario NOI with

I created a new profile on the 19th of January with unaccompanying spouse (CRS 445), and just kept praying. I received the ITA yesterday.

Here are my issues now o:
1. I really do not want to apply without my husband. I am aware that I can make my husband accompanying after receiving ITA...I need to recalculate my points and if it meets the cut off for that draw, I can go ahead to apply. When I do this, my CRS is 443. BUT remember the tie breaking rule was January 2nd and this new profile was created January 19th...if I add my husband now will this cause an issue??

2. My husband has a BSC from Nigeria and a PGD from a foreign university. When WES evaluated his foreign PGD it came back as one semester...I did not understand this one semester matter o, so to calculate our CRS scores I have only used BSC for him. If I use 2 or more degrees our crs will be 444. I read a few days ago of the lady who used her wes certificate even though it said one semester...I am wondering if this is a viable option for us, but I don't know if her case was just an exception or if we should risk it...what are your thoughts please?

3. Should I just decline this ITA again??

4. Can I email Ontario asking them to reinstate the NOI issued to my previous profile that went ineligible or has that NOI gone with the wind?

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by cmoney22222: 10:33am On Jan 24, 2019
I dont have anything to say than this. Congrats to all ITA clinchers, PPR grabber and all ielts writers more win for us.... Remember the moniker

5 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by joo2018: 10:35am On Jan 24, 2019
See joy yesterday. Congrats. May you all flourish at whatever stage of the journey you are.

Pre-ITA: @bharbhyie

ITA: @babesy, @jummolami, @transformium, @dare002, @awos90, @majjj, @jmnsimone, @HTGAWM, @bbpin

PPR: Co@ebony9ja, @boom12, @Omoalayonimi10 and @jholarharde

COPR: @boundlessjoy

Landing: @newmum0615

10 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by magnificientzaz(f): 10:53am On Jan 24, 2019
ICES just responded to my mail
Youtook:
I'm also interested in the response to this mbok. Same issue with hubby's ECA.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by TEECANN: 10:54am On Jan 24, 2019
jholarharde:
You're amazing, yes you are, you amaze me, all the time, you are great yes you are, doing great things all the time amazing God.
Beautiful people, It's PPR
Decision to travel 31st DEC 2017
here is a summary of my timeline
CRS 459
ITA 30th Oct
AOR. 21st Nov
MEP/BIl. 2nd Jan
PPR. 22nd Jan.
61days of grace.
VO - CIO Sydney
family of 4
no travel history and no ADR. It has ended in praise ( I must use this word that as really encouraged me. thanks @teecann for it cheesy)
The story is scattered, but please enjoy and be encouraged. @ Prof dumbledore ralphulz over to you sir.

Congratulations to you and other PPR clinchers in the house.

So glad and happy for this PPR rain.

Let's remember our AVO folks and spare a thought in prayer for them.

I'm glad @jholarharde for you as you have come a long way and God ultimately came through for your family.

Thank God it ended in praises!!

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by ayotami: 11:06am On Jan 24, 2019
Congratulations to all the ITA recipients.

I would appreciate if a solution can be provided for a friend. Here is her case: age 24, IELTS result 8,7,7.5,7 in LRWS, BSC. Based on the CRS she has a simulated score of 431 and she's looking for how to boost her score. From NOUN, she found out she isn't eligible for a direct MSC Information Technology and has to do a PGD first which she's not sure what point it'd give if positively evaluated. The main contention is how can she boost her score and what programme can she enrol for that would be positively evaluated by any recognised body. Thanks in advance.

Pls, i have researched the thread and seems at wits end because of the info available here. Also, I saw a post about someone using a PGD from Caleb university but we have limited info as there's no way to contact the school directly. If anyone has any useful tips, we'd appreciate it. Thanks in advance.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by timtom: 11:07am On Jan 24, 2019
Hello House,

I got an ADR 2 weeks ago for Schedule A and Family Information, which I submitted same day. However, I saw "Review Required" for my POF on the GCMS ordered in September 2018.

I want to find out if there is any possibility of another ADR or they are comfortable with the documents provided for POF?

Thanks.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Blooit004: 11:07am On Jan 24, 2019
klawaaa:
Hello everyone,
Please, I seriously have challenge with IELTS and dont know what to do. Several attempt for the exam and my score seems not to make any difference. First attempt LRSW: 5.5,5,6.5,6.5. Second attempt: LRSW: 5.5,6.0,6.5,6.5. Now, I do undertstand that I need min of 8777 to achieve my goal... Please, what can I do people. I will appreciate you people advice. Thanks

You need a tutor not more practice. Find an English teacher to coach you or register with an IELTS training center.

4 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Youtook(f): 11:11am On Jan 24, 2019
Okay then. I sent them an email as well. Thanks dear.

magnificientzaz:
ICES just responded to my mail

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by joyous2910: 11:14am On Jan 24, 2019
The testimony waiting for you is SUPER and dynamic.

Since you have finally crossed the IELTS and age hurdle with a score of 443, my advise is that you wait in the pool with your spouse as accompanying. ITA will definitely fall on you this first quarter of 2019. You have been strong and resilient. Having waited this long and scaled through, be a little more patient and at peace.God will grant your hear desires in Jesus name.

as well s the age

laghopeful20181:
Good Morning Everyone!
Happy New Year!!

Congratulations to all on your PPRs and ITAs...some of you have contributed significantly to this thread and I am so happy to hear your good news!.

For those who don't know where I am coming from, I will just give a brief recap of my dilemma (please be patient as it has twists and turns): I had received an initial ITA and at the point of submission realised my husband's IELTS results had expired and we sadly had to decline the ITA. I was in the pool as PA and unaccompanying spouse with a crs of 451 and received another ITA. However I was too scared to decline this ITA. The last ITA of 2018 came and if I had declined the ITA and added my husband, we would have been fine. After all the research pointed to the fact that sponsoring a spouse would be hard, we took the very painful decision to reject the ITA. I had lost 5 points due to age and my IELTS expired on 7th of January.

So I took a break from nairaland, enjoyed my Christmas and registered for IELTS 5th of January. Had a LRWS score of 9,9,7 and 7.5.

My husband wrote IELTS on 1st of December (BC)..received results a LWRS - 6.5,6.5,6 and 8. Immediately applied for an EOR- yet to receive the results

14 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (392) (393) (394) (395) (396) (397) (398) ... (511)

General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 / Travelling To Canada Part 6 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.