Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,481 members, 7,812,477 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:58 PM

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 - Travel (53) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 (820481 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (50) (51) (52) (53) (54) (55) (56) ... (511) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by OLAD28: 11:03pm On Nov 19, 2018
wasseynewest:
Good one for choosing to re-write. If u wish, I can send you Liz paid video materials for Writing. U'll find them very very useful. All the best!

Please, kindly send to me also..
jonadeoluwa@yahoo.com

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by adebee16: 11:36pm On Nov 19, 2018
Took about 40 minutes. I called a contact before. And it was 5,000 each, had to beat it down from 7,500. Those people are lounging, it's serious business for them
timmiezone:

How long did the PCC take at Alagbon? Also, did you just walk in or called a contact before hand? How much was it?

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by jhoci: 11:43pm On Nov 19, 2018
Also confirm from your school if a copy of your certificate was included in the verification. Same thing happened to me. I had to scan my certificate to the lady sending the verification to include in the mail to WES and my profile was updated after that.

Charisfreak:
Please I need advice o. WES has sent my transcript to my university four times, and my school responded on all four occasion as updated on my profile by WES, only for me to notified for the fifth time that my WES requires verification again. Please what could be happening. Have been on this since September.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by adebee16: 11:43pm On Nov 19, 2018
They are quite organised to be honest. Just try to get there early enough.since you're coming out of town, come in a day before and make sure you stay close enough. Get there very early, first come,first served. Got there by 7:45am and 10 names were written already including family of 5 grin
Check @hephgirl 's detailed post. It helped me a lot. I did practically everything she did. Including booking the hotel on jumia travel. Thanks a mill @hephgirl

wasseynewest:
Pls any useful info/advise. I have an appointment (family of 4) on Friday as well. But will be coming from outside Lagos.

11 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Nobody: 11:55pm On Nov 19, 2018
Can someone gate crash without an appointment?I'm coming from Uyo...family of 3?although I've been calling them to book an appointment but they are not picking up
adebee16:
They are quite organised to be honest. Just try to get there early enough.since you're coming out of town, come in a day before and make sure you stay close enough. Get there very early, first come,first served. Got there by 7:45am and 10 names were written already including family of 5 grin
Check @hephgirl 's detailed post. It helped me a lot. I did practically everything she did. Including booking the hotel on jumia travel. Thanks a mill @hephgirl

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by safex(m): 12:11am On Nov 20, 2018
Charisfreak:
Please I need advice o. WES has sent my transcript to my university four times, and my school responded on all four occasion as updated on my profile by WES, only for me to notified for the fifth time that my WES requires verification again. Please what could be happening. Have been on this since September.
Start disturbing them on twitter, it works like magic.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Nobody: 12:28am On Nov 20, 2018
dotman421:
Good day all, nice job you guys are doing here.

I don't know whether professional certification can earn extra points even after having a Master.

NOTE: Please kindly give a direct answer
Thank you

Evaluate your MSc only. No point for other certs except PhD.
Good luck.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by snowlordng(m): 1:26am On Nov 20, 2018
Pls guys who knows how I can get a job offer in this province New Brunswick
Newfoundland and Labrador
Nova Scotia
Prince Edward Island in order to apply for aipp
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Nettye: 2:30am On Nov 20, 2018
wasseynewest:
Good one for choosing to re-write. If u wish, I can send you Liz paid video materials for Writing. U'll find them very very useful. All the best!
Hello, can I also get it. Will really appreciate ��Carlezeadigwu@gmail.com

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by bayojbbb2002: 2:31am On Nov 20, 2018
Amica26:
Please anyone with MOD customer care line Help please.

09025756632, 09023201067

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Nobody: 3:29am On Nov 20, 2018
Loolll Accra is taking their time.
Before the month runs out they will do the needful... God is on our case.

Tojued:
NDVO sent out PPR rain this morning. Did same last week Monday. What's Accra waiting for? Can't even remember the last time O saw PPR from AVO talk less of rain.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by raphrulz: 4:53am On Nov 20, 2018
By the power vested in me as the Professor of the first order.... the shaker of mountains... the mover of nairaland..... I hereby confer the award and authority of the spokesperson of this thread.

See me in my office sha to collect your PPR question paper... I need to mark your PPR script.

Topsmamen:

@Prof. Snape Dumbledore Ralphrulz.................

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by raphrulz: 5:28am On Nov 20, 2018
I find this story both funny and alarming. The desperation to travel is real. Nevertheless... it should never put someone through the pathway of seeking several illegitimate and embarrassing ways of migrating. My two cents though!

See link: https://decisions.fct-cf.gc.ca/fc-cf/decisions/en/item/350089/index.do

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by wasseynewest: 6:05am On Nov 20, 2018
Eh eh eh, so around what time were u able to finish?
adebee16:

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by voguemum: 6:43am On Nov 20, 2018
wasseynewest:

Can you kindly share the Liz paid video with me too @ voguemum@yahoo.com. TIA
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Nobody: 6:47am On Nov 20, 2018
voguemum:

Can you kindly share the Liz paid video with me too @ voguemum@yahoo.com. TIA
Go and pay Liz.

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Onedimple: 6:54am On Nov 20, 2018
AmeComplique:
Loolll Accra is taking their time.
Before the month runs out they will do the needful... God is on our case.

Guess you are the Ame on immitracker.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by joo2018: 7:31am On Nov 20, 2018
Issokay.

We too they watch Nollywood + Super Story + Bollywood + Telemundo too much.

You say you are bisexual, yet since you have been in Canada in 6yrs, you cannot provide evidence of a bisexual relationship. Boko Haram is chasing you in Lagos. You belong to a denomination, then you don't. You traveled to UK and have a US visa, yet it is only in Canada you are claiming asylum because dem be mugu there.

It is these people that are giving others false hope. She has been there 6yrs, will have settled down with the kids and will be thinking "delay means acceptance". She will definitely be kicked out even if it takes another 10yrs which I doubt. The government has raised the removal of refused cases to the same status as removal of criminals.

Worst thing, those kids names and biometrics are now on the database. If they have to apply for any Western visa when they are grown up, they have to answer "yes" to the questions: "have you applied for refugee status in any country before? ", "have you been removed from a country before?" or risk misrepresenting.

raphrulz:
I find this story both funny and alarming. The desperation to travel is real. Nevertheless... it should never put someone through the pathway of seeking several illegitimate and embarrassing ways of migrating. My two cents though!

See link: https://decisions.fct-cf.gc.ca/fc-cf/decisions/en/item/350089/index.do

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by joo2018: 7:38am On Nov 20, 2018
Since you don't know your visa office and you are based outside of Canada, I think you can choose "processed from an office outside Canada".

I'm not sure the choice is material anyways. If you choose wrong, I believe they will forward your message to the appropriate office.

Cheers.
Jbelieve:
Good evening please I want to update my contact address but when filling the web form I was asked whether my application is being processed by an office outside Canada. Not sure whether to say yes or no because I asked and the agent did not know.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Josefuadjr: 7:42am On Nov 20, 2018
joo2018:
Issokay.

We too they watch Nollywood + Super Story + Bollywood + Telemundo too much.

You say you are bisexual, yet since you have been in Canada in 6yrs, you cannot provide evidence of a bisexual relationship. Boko Haram is chasing you in Lagos. You belong to a denomination, then you don't. You traveled to UK and have a US visa, yet it is only in Canada you are claiming asylum because dem be mugu there.

It is these people that are giving others false hope. She has been there 6yrs, will have settled down with the kids and will be thinking "delay means acceptance". She will definitely be kicked out even if it takes another 10yrs which I doubt. The government has raised the removal of refused cases to the same status as removal of criminals.

Worst thing, those kids names and biometrics are now on the database. If they have to apply for any Western visa when they are grown up, they have to answer "yes" to the questions: "have you applied for refugee status in any country before? ", "have you been removed from a country before?" or risk misrepresenting.

Omo eh, I have never read a more cock and bull story than this. Who advised this one?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by voguemum: 7:50am On Nov 20, 2018
ontarioissauga:

Go and pay Liz.

Kindly help in the payment
#saving for POF....no time lol

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by wasseynewest: 7:51am On Nov 20, 2018
Hahahahaha! Ontario, my hand no dey wetin u dey invite this morning ooooo. Unless u ready to relocate to Calgary
ontarioissauga:

Go and pay Liz.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by wasseynewest: 7:53am On Nov 20, 2018
Ooose! Lols
voguemum:

Kindly help in the payment
#saving for POF....no time lol
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by mcstan18(m): 7:57am On Nov 20, 2018
jholarharde:
Lee me joor, can't you smell it too grin. how have you been

So far so good, since you fled. Submitted yet?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Tojued: 8:00am On Nov 20, 2018
Josefuadjr:

Omo eh, I have never read a more cock and bull story than this. Who advised this one?

it was a very interesting one though. I enjoyed the tales by moonlight. Unfortunate that she wasn't able to keep her facts straight, I guess there were too many angles to cover.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by voguemum: 8:01am On Nov 20, 2018
Thanks @wasseynewest, materials received.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by TimmytimeHO: 8:07am On Nov 20, 2018
Just even go through page 49 and 50 if you feel page 1 is too far.

[Qquote author=odun4real post=73118780]Pls am new here and I have followed many thread on Canada pr, and I found this forum helpful I have done my ielts and my eca is on the way, my issues is bank account statement, honestly I don't habmve such amount of money as I am a civil servant, pls guy is there anyway around the proof of fund matter, and i don't even have someone to give me the money pls help[/quote]
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by timmiezone: 8:08am On Nov 20, 2018
Thanks.

Could I get the contact for PCC from you? Sending you a PM now.

adebee16:
Took about 40 minutes. I called a contact before. And it was 5,000 each, had to beat it down from 7,500. Those people are lounging, it's serious business for them
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by fmsimple(m): 8:23am On Nov 20, 2018
Good morning and happy Eid-El-Maulud to our Muslim faithfuls. May this day bring you all your heart desires. May you find opportunities where you think the door is closed already. May God open a way for you where you thought there was no way.

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by iPopAlomo(m): 8:28am On Nov 20, 2018
Charisfreak:

Your school would have to send the verification mail via courier... otherwise... it won't leave this stage...

So yes... you'll pay for DHL or EMS again... otherwise... OYO is your case...
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Amica26: 8:31am On Nov 20, 2018
voguemum:
Thanks @wasseynewest, materials received.

Please if it's for ielts send to me too abeg mimiemmanuel385@gmail.com. Thank you
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by fmsimple(m): 8:39am On Nov 20, 2018
odun4real:
Pls am new here and I have followed many thread on Canada pr, and I found this forum helpful I have done my ielts and my eca is on the way, my issues is bank account statement, honestly I don't habmve such amount of money as I am a civil servant, pls guy is there anyway around the proof of fund matter, and i don't even have someone to give me the money pls help

Sell off some of your properties like cars and plots of land (if you have any). Using this option, you will attach deed of sale.
Get your loved ones and family members to gift you the funds. Using this option, you will attach deed of gift.
Use your pension fund (20-25%). Get a letter from your PFA.
You really need this funds to survive in Canada before you settle in and get a job.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (50) (51) (52) (53) (54) (55) (56) ... (511)

QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 / Travelling To Canada Part 6

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.