Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,196 members, 7,953,718 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 12:41 AM

Faint Dance: Janemena Causes Traffic, Twerks On Major Road (pix,video - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Faint Dance: Janemena Causes Traffic, Twerks On Major Road (pix,video (95336 Views)

All Eyes On A Lady As She Twerks On A Man In Public, People Video Her (Photos) / Young Lady Sexually Harasses A Man On The Road, Twerks On His Joystick / Curvy Pure Water Seller Twerks On Major Road In Lagos Traffic, Causes Stir (Pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Faint Dance: Janemena Causes Traffic, Twerks On Major Road (pix,video by 1Sharon(f): 7:04pm On Nov 13, 2018
Lol let me go see the full video on her page grin
Re: Faint Dance: Janemena Causes Traffic, Twerks On Major Road (pix,video by Jac007(m): 7:05pm On Nov 13, 2018
Later they'll say someone attempted to rape them, wear better cloth dem no go gree undecided Just imagine the ass shocked
Re: Faint Dance: Janemena Causes Traffic, Twerks On Major Road (pix,video by Acidosis(m): 7:06pm On Nov 13, 2018
ottohan:

not everybody is on instagram
So when you tell the viewers to 'watch the video', try and extract the video from instagram and paste it on ur website pls'
Why are you bloggers so lazy
angry

Don't waste your time on the video. You would be disappointed. It doesn't make any sense, not funny either.

4 Likes

Re: Faint Dance: Janemena Causes Traffic, Twerks On Major Road (pix,video by Newboss(m): 7:09pm On Nov 13, 2018
Nice ass angry
Re: Faint Dance: Janemena Causes Traffic, Twerks On Major Road (pix,video by Nobody: 7:13pm On Nov 13, 2018
This is the begining of another madness
Re: Faint Dance: Janemena Causes Traffic, Twerks On Major Road (pix,video by Corrinthians(m): 7:17pm On Nov 13, 2018
Giddymoney:

Danfo drivers watching them like
This wins my comment of the year! Rotflmao! grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Faint Dance: Janemena Causes Traffic, Twerks On Major Road (pix,video by JJBROS(m): 7:18pm On Nov 13, 2018
MAKE THEM COME DANCE THIS TYPE OF DANCE FOR LAGOS IF DANFO DRIVERS WE HAVE THAT PATIENT
Re: Faint Dance: Janemena Causes Traffic, Twerks On Major Road (pix,video by Nobody: 7:18pm On Nov 13, 2018
Re: Faint Dance: Janemena Causes Traffic, Twerks On Major Road (pix,video by DeWisedon(m): 7:18pm On Nov 13, 2018
i yaff kin masef with laff for hia
Re: Faint Dance: Janemena Causes Traffic, Twerks On Major Road (pix,video by meobizy(f): 7:20pm On Nov 13, 2018
The twerk at the end was completely unnecessary.

1 Like

Re: Faint Dance: Janemena Causes Traffic, Twerks On Major Road (pix,video by Nobody: 7:20pm On Nov 13, 2018
heryourdayji:
rubbish
The CONCEPT of the music is to understudy the number of people that are genuinely MAD in Nigeria
Re: Faint Dance: Janemena Causes Traffic, Twerks On Major Road (pix,video by DanDeeBoss(m): 7:21pm On Nov 13, 2018
slay queens doing their thing
Re: Faint Dance: Janemena Causes Traffic, Twerks On Major Road (pix,video by nextstep(m): 7:25pm On Nov 13, 2018
janemena my babe. I wish I could have seen her... I'm on that road almost daily. grin

For those talking about traffic hold up, please pay attention to the traffic light - It's red. That's why the kekes and others are waiting.
I know we don't have much experience with traffic lights in Nigeria, but this one is one of the few in Nigeria that has worked consistently for years, thanks to successive governors. wink
Re: Faint Dance: Janemena Causes Traffic, Twerks On Major Road (pix,video by Sike(m): 7:31pm On Nov 13, 2018
Ok O
Re: Faint Dance: Janemena Causes Traffic, Twerks On Major Road (pix,video by underscore33: 7:37pm On Nov 13, 2018
tendingNews:
Popular Nigerian dancer and twerker and slay queen stops Keke Napep to do the trending 'Faint Dance' on major road in Asaba, Delta State.

The entertainer claimed to blind with other guys and were crossing the main road, and suddenly they all 'fainted'.

She started twerking on the main road while Keke drivers stopped and waited.

This trend is really a crazy one.

Watch video HERE and what do you think about this crazy 'Faint Dance'?

See reactions as people hail her while others express shock.

Source: http://www.thefamousnaija.com/2018/11/faint-dance-nigerian-twerker-janemena.html?m=1
them get luck say no be me the drive the keke I kill kill them all make them see. mad people

1 Like

Re: Faint Dance: Janemena Causes Traffic, Twerks On Major Road (pix,video by Fisher007: 7:38pm On Nov 13, 2018
Madness

Buhari must win next election to teach us more sense

These ones never learn. Weree people.

Rubbish. Pssh
Re: Faint Dance: Janemena Causes Traffic, Twerks On Major Road (pix,video by Tonimordred(m): 7:40pm On Nov 13, 2018
kidman96:
Them need to remove internet from this country
if so tel me hw u go enta nl 2 knw wots up....lazi yoot
Re: Faint Dance: Janemena Causes Traffic, Twerks On Major Road (pix,video by Nobody: 7:41pm On Nov 13, 2018
kestolove95:
What a yansh

If you actually knew the meaning of ur signature you will not type that trash nor upload that picture.

Go learn Arabic & stop embarrassing the Muslim ummah
Re: Faint Dance: Janemena Causes Traffic, Twerks On Major Road (pix,video by xtervaganza(m): 7:45pm On Nov 13, 2018
Person wey dem suppose run over

2 Likes

Re: Faint Dance: Janemena Causes Traffic, Twerks On Major Road (pix,video by SEXYBILLIONAIRE(m): 7:48pm On Nov 13, 2018
if i am driving for serious shit and this stinking pussy bitch does this, i will run my vehicle over her. one hoe fone

2 Likes

Re: Faint Dance: Janemena Causes Traffic, Twerks On Major Road (pix,video by goaldynboy: 7:55pm On Nov 13, 2018
If trailer fell break for that road now they will start looking for who to blame!!
Re: Faint Dance: Janemena Causes Traffic, Twerks On Major Road (pix,video by DBlackCeazer(m): 7:56pm On Nov 13, 2018
Nonsense
Re: Faint Dance: Janemena Causes Traffic, Twerks On Major Road (pix,video by condralbedez: 8:01pm On Nov 13, 2018
Acidosis:

Don't waste your time on the video. You would be disappointed. It doesn't make any sense, not funny either.
tnx,am out
Re: Faint Dance: Janemena Causes Traffic, Twerks On Major Road (pix,video by Nobody: 8:02pm On Nov 13, 2018
justscorchone:
Okay I have seen it, so how much for short time?

Later one woman will come and ask for equality,with their daft reasoning,when all they know is to use toto to progress and prosper,while men have to hustle hard in everything we do,I don't blame them though it's the men that pay for such rubbish I blame.
oil de your head

I blame men too

1 Like

Re: Faint Dance: Janemena Causes Traffic, Twerks On Major Road (pix,video by Nobody: 8:06pm On Nov 13, 2018
Nigerians celebrate rubbish, you can imagine the number of keke drivers and vehicles too they are keeping waiting all because of this useless dance

If I happen to be there driving I will deliberately crush someone and go to prison

rubbish

okpanam road for asaba, imagine opposition house of assembly this stupid thing de happen
Re: Faint Dance: Janemena Causes Traffic, Twerks On Major Road (pix,video by Richie0974: 8:06pm On Nov 13, 2018
lilmax:
smh....the intelligent ones have zero followers, while this dumbass have Million followers

and still you are asking what's wrong with Nigeria?

It's not just Nigeria Bro.
Re: Faint Dance: Janemena Causes Traffic, Twerks On Major Road (pix,video by Nobody: 8:11pm On Nov 13, 2018
that Video is already older we watched it the first day #Janemane
Re: Faint Dance: Janemena Causes Traffic, Twerks On Major Road (pix,video by Glink2018(m): 8:14pm On Nov 13, 2018
dtruth50:
They are mad if not, why would any sane person do this?

It's just a matter of time....since the dance is trendy , I see you joining them soon....

You believe in this saying....'if you can't beat them, you should join them....

I will keep watching your comments from now on...
Re: Faint Dance: Janemena Causes Traffic, Twerks On Major Road (pix,video by Rextizzle(m): 8:21pm On Nov 13, 2018
I swear if I happened to be driving through that lane and I saw that rubbish I will ram over them with the car, no time for nonsense abeg, this is pure stupidity.
Re: Faint Dance: Janemena Causes Traffic, Twerks On Major Road (pix,video by lawalosky(m): 8:26pm On Nov 13, 2018
They are dancing to a newly South African song....
What is the essence of that falling...
.plz this video is from South Africa and not Nigeria as op claim
Re: Faint Dance: Janemena Causes Traffic, Twerks On Major Road (pix,video by JOGICE(m): 8:29pm On Nov 13, 2018
🙄

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Sweetyville Cosmetics: Man Masturbates In Front Of My Shop After Parking His Car / My Fiancee Confessed She's HIV+ After I Proposed To Her. Please, Help / 24ways To Win A Nigerian' Girl Heart~

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.