Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,848 members, 7,810,270 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:06 AM

The “I Must Marry A Girl At Least 5 Yrs Younger Than Me” Syndrome With Naija Men - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The “I Must Marry A Girl At Least 5 Yrs Younger Than Me” Syndrome With Naija Men (921 Views)

You Must Have At Least 5 Million In Your Account To Date Me: Says A Fine Lady / "Suitors Leave After Sleeping With Me" Syndrome / Married British Mum & Gambian Toyboy Enjoy Life In Gambia,says She Must Marry (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The “I Must Marry A Girl At Least 5 Yrs Younger Than Me” Syndrome With Naija Men by fraspree(m): 7:19pm On Nov 13, 2018
Nigerian men have speculated a whole lot of things about marrying women of their same age brackets or even a bit older, it has been a trend between the Naija males. While some have even taken it up to the ‘am not interested in marrying her if she’s up to 30’ extent.

Male preference for younger females with specific age of around 25 years implied that:

· Reproductive investment. Fertility was a stronger ultimate cause of mate preference than reproductive value as data suggested that fertility peaks in females around mid-twenties.

She will not be wrinkled in the next 5 years compared to a 30+ woman.
· Someone who he will easily intimidate and command respect from easily. They prefer plucking these young women who are inexperienced in relationships and life matters from their parent’s homes and their comfort zones, these girls who does not yet have a steady source of incomes to support the man in the marriage.

This syndrome has also extended to the females who also have preference for older and specific males. As they are the higher investing sex, females tend to be slightly more demanding when picking a mate especially younger females. At younger age she will also insists on only dating men based on what their career is or according to his achievements. “He’s a lawyer” “He’s a doctor” “He’s an engineer” “He’s Successful, etc... LEARN MORE
Re: The “I Must Marry A Girl At Least 5 Yrs Younger Than Me” Syndrome With Naija Men by Shelumiel: 7:26pm On Nov 13, 2018
The above are logical reasons for marrying a woman younger than you .
Re: The “I Must Marry A Girl At Least 5 Yrs Younger Than Me” Syndrome With Naija Men by Nobody: 7:41pm On Nov 13, 2018
What's your point exactly?

That age should not be a factor?

OK sir
Re: The “I Must Marry A Girl At Least 5 Yrs Younger Than Me” Syndrome With Naija Men by Foodforthought: 8:59pm On Nov 13, 2018
Your point is....?
Re: The “I Must Marry A Girl At Least 5 Yrs Younger Than Me” Syndrome With Naija Men by babyfaceafrica: 9:37pm On Nov 13, 2018
and?

(1) (Reply)

YBN Almighty Jay’s Babymama Who Many Think Is Hotter Than His Ex-blac Chyna / Why Do White People Dress Simple For Their Child's Graduation /

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.