Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,740 members, 7,817,042 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:37 AM

My Wife Doesn't Like Sex - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Wife Doesn't Like Sex (57017 Views)

Help! My Wife Doesn't Want To See My Best Friend In Our Apartment Again / His Wife Doesn't Appreciate House-keeping Allowance Of N50,000. / My Wife Doesn't Post My Pictures On Social Media, She Is Abnormal, Help! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Wife Doesn't Like Sex by Lucifer66(m): 11:43pm On Nov 14, 2018
With the title alone just divorce her
Re: My Wife Doesn't Like Sex by spiritedtete: 11:47pm On Nov 14, 2018
You no longer appeal to her... "Unfinish the see finish" it's very simple... She will rush you like mad anytime she sees you. Thank me later
Re: My Wife Doesn't Like Sex by fortunechy(m): 11:47pm On Nov 14, 2018
Marry another wife and make her jealous so that she will it cuz woman hate rival
Re: My Wife Doesn't Like Sex by arnold123: 11:49pm On Nov 14, 2018
MUSAPLC:
Please what can I do, before I married my wife I told my weakness like Samson in the Bible that I love sex so much and she accepted during that period she would give me any time I demand for it and it got to a point I was tired.

I then decided to marry her, after the wedding she started giving unnecessary excuses that she doesn't like sex.

Please what can I do now because the temptation is very high now?
the fear of women iz the beginning of common sense even though its uncommon, monitor and check if there is any external source of banana intake!. That's what you should do!
Re: My Wife Doesn't Like Sex by Diso60090(m): 11:51pm On Nov 14, 2018
Stew generation always end up in tomatoes pot stew �
Re: My Wife Doesn't Like Sex by TruthHurts100: 11:51pm On Nov 14, 2018
Say the truth.
Re: My Wife Doesn't Like Sex by MrJames007: 11:53pm On Nov 14, 2018
MUSAPLC:
Thanks bros, I do enforce her I do it like mad dog with her when she start enjoying it , I then release
cheesy
Re: My Wife Doesn't Like Sex by bleskid: 11:54pm On Nov 14, 2018
same food everyday cheesy
Re: My Wife Doesn't Like Sex by Diso60090(m): 11:55pm On Nov 14, 2018
Another advice buy baseline in the night � put on BF while watching bring out your JOHN TERRY start wanking anytime she ask you was all this tell her that you tryna come
Re: My Wife Doesn't Like Sex by opsynea2j(m): 11:56pm On Nov 14, 2018
Mr Samson!!!

All i see is lil or communications btw the couples.

Mr Samson cheesy cheesy
Re: My Wife Doesn't Like Sex by Optional09: 12:00am On Nov 15, 2018
No she doesn’t like sex with you
Re: My Wife Doesn't Like Sex by rOsy247(f): 12:00am On Nov 15, 2018
samysmoothfresh:
This is another proof that most of these women can become and do anything they want to be/do during courtship so as to confuse, deceive, persuade, push, and force a man into marrying them

once you fall into their trap and eventually marry them, they'll now remove the veil covering their true character

na that time you go see their tru color

Op's babe agreed and pretended to be a sex maniac like Op so as to confuse and deceive him into thinking he has found his match and later persuade him into marrying her

after marriage now, na now she know say she no like sex.......

Dear Op, i dont know what you intend doing, but the only thing i'll tell you is: NO MATTER WHAT YOU DO, DO NOT CHEAT ON YOUR WIFE!!!

You chose your cross albeit blindly , hence you must carry it.

Some guys do same as well. It's not just a woman's thing.
Re: My Wife Doesn't Like Sex by engrjacuzzi: 12:00am On Nov 15, 2018
I haven't really seen a girl with pimples on Facebook or other social media. Isn't God great?
Re: My Wife Doesn't Like Sex by nextstep(m): 12:01am On Nov 15, 2018
Well OP, what have you done to make sex enjoyable and satisfying for her? Your comments, and most of the responses I've read so far, have been solely from the man's point of view... No problem in having a big libido, but you can either solve it within the marriage, or solve it outside marriage (which comes with its own baggage that's not worth it).

One big reason women "don't like sex" is because the experience sucks. You're the man, you're supposed to lead her in experiences with you... are you making sure it's fun for her, or a chore?

I'm not saying this is the case with you, but the vast majority of men just want to kiss small, press bobbi small, rub puna small, and then climb, not knowing that it takes 30+ minutes for a woman to become fully aroused. And when the action is going on, the man is just concerned about his own pleasure, not really paying attention to his woman's desires, what feels good to her, how she wants to be pleasured. And afterwards, most men just roll over and sleep, or watch TV, or otherwise ignore her after satisfying his desire.

You know that the largest, most sensitive, sex organ is the brain, so stimulate that organ with sweet words and kind gestures throughout the day... you know, be romantic. Is she exhausted by the end of the day? Are there things you've done to upset her? Anything else she's going through with family or work? Do you smell nice, or unwashed after a full day of working hard?

Unless it really hurts, or there is some underlying psychological reason, women enjoy sex too (we're all wired to enjoy it).

If you choose to go down the path of seeking satisfaction elsewhere, you will grow to resent your wife, and the women you're doing extramural with... eventually you will bore of them, and be on to the next. If things get serious enough (e.g. baby with that other woman, or she starts threatening your marriage), you'll realize it was just easier to invest more effort in making your wife happy.

10 Likes

Re: My Wife Doesn't Like Sex by lolybaby(f): 12:01am On Nov 15, 2018
TonyeBarcanista:

You no get respect for elderly person abi?

Anyway, I have said it, OP should do the needful! Heaven Will Not Fall
respect ke,your wife need to breakyour back with marathon sex
Re: My Wife Doesn't Like Sex by lolybaby(f): 12:05am On Nov 15, 2018
romance her very well and then try different sex style with her

1 Like

Re: My Wife Doesn't Like Sex by Heineken(m): 12:07am On Nov 15, 2018
MUSAPLC:
Thanks bros, I do enforce her I do it like mad dog with her when she start enjoying it , I then release
hahahahahah
Re: My Wife Doesn't Like Sex by samysmoothfresh: 12:07am On Nov 15, 2018
rOsy247:

Some guys do same as well. It's not just a woman's thing.

true but it's most common with and amongst women
Re: My Wife Doesn't Like Sex by MrHighSea: 12:08am On Nov 15, 2018
Low libido.

Stop all sugar intake for 1 month.
Work out: body resisting exercises
Re: My Wife Doesn't Like Sex by donsheddy1(m): 12:09am On Nov 15, 2018
MUSAPLC:
You started this conversation like you had sense and some sanity. What happened to you, or you think telling us you released will solve your problems?
Re: My Wife Doesn't Like Sex by Heineken(m): 12:16am On Nov 15, 2018
donsheddy1:
You started this conversation like you had sense and some sanity. What happened to you, or you think telling us you released will solve your problems?
lol seriously he's funny. Like a mad dog ke

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Doesn't Like Sex by NWABUKA007(m): 12:18am On Nov 15, 2018
don't divorce her
pray to God for wisdom
Re: My Wife Doesn't Like Sex by nicepoker101(m): 12:20am On Nov 15, 2018
Op. Ask her why. From there you can figure out what to do next.
Re: My Wife Doesn't Like Sex by pawesome(m): 12:36am On Nov 15, 2018
That's why you have to taste d package before buying it grin
Re: My Wife Doesn't Like Sex by Goalnaldo(m): 12:42am On Nov 15, 2018
marvin905:
hmmmmm..
just put Spanish fly for her drink anytime you wanna sex..
if she nor rape you

lefulefu long tym
spanish fly? Who do me this thing?? Why am I so naive in sexual matters?? Please what is that
Re: My Wife Doesn't Like Sex by Nwaoma14(f): 12:42am On Nov 15, 2018
You must be silly....sex is for procreation not a daily thingy Mr man
MUSAPLC:
Please what can I do, before I married my wife I told my weakness like Samson in the Bible that I love sex so much and she accepted during that period she would give me any time I demand for it and it got to a point I was tired.

I then decided to marry her, after the wedding she started giving unnecessary excuses that she doesn't like sex.

Re: My Wife Doesn't Like Sex by Nobody: 12:46am On Nov 15, 2018
Her ex does it better than her hubby.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Doesn't Like Sex by Manasp: 12:46am On Nov 15, 2018
[quote author=pryme post=72959586]

But they will say it's a sin, and not advisable. [/quote ]

as for meeee I don't now oooooo
Re: My Wife Doesn't Like Sex by Nobody: 12:48am On Nov 15, 2018
Y
Re: My Wife Doesn't Like Sex by Niseamaka(m): 12:50am On Nov 15, 2018
MUSAPLC:

She doesn’t live you, if she loves you, she will always have sex with you whether she likes sex or not.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Man Fights Wife Cus Dad Bought Her A New Car / I Just Bought 12.5kg Gas At 9,250 Naira & This Happened / I Thank God I Didn't Marry Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.