Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,704 members, 7,816,883 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:22 PM

My Wife Doesn't Like Sex - Family (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Wife Doesn't Like Sex (57013 Views)

Help! My Wife Doesn't Want To See My Best Friend In Our Apartment Again / His Wife Doesn't Appreciate House-keeping Allowance Of N50,000. / My Wife Doesn't Post My Pictures On Social Media, She Is Abnormal, Help! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Wife Doesn't Like Sex by tonyhoney: 7:35am On Nov 15, 2018
chiommy123:
Try talking to her and get her in the mood. I think this things happen
She can never change, that is her true self. I am experiencing the same issue. He should take a wise step.
Re: My Wife Doesn't Like Sex by Maxi3k(m): 7:39am On Nov 15, 2018
Maybe she is a lesbian

1 Like

Re: My Wife Doesn't Like Sex by orlymat: 7:46am On Nov 15, 2018
[quote author=MUSAPLC post=72947366]Thanks bros, I do enforce her I do it like mad dog with her when she start enjoying it , I then release [/quote.
Give her my contact pls
Re: My Wife Doesn't Like Sex by Joyboy1(m): 8:12am On Nov 15, 2018
olamakinde:
wash her UNDIES? U well so?
Yes I Well! But he Sabi comot am now
Re: My Wife Doesn't Like Sex by thegoodone1234(m): 8:31am On Nov 15, 2018
chiommy123:
Try talking to her and get her in the mood. I think this things happen
80% woman don't like sex after two or three children. from experience
Re: My Wife Doesn't Like Sex by thegoodone1234(m): 8:33am On Nov 15, 2018
destinyy23:
There's no justification whatsoever for fornication. Steer clear.
side girl satisfy man more than wife.
Re: My Wife Doesn't Like Sex by DMerciful(m): 8:34am On Nov 15, 2018
Women should be able to communicate their want.....a man should not stress himself trying to figure out what the issue is when the woman is not deaf and dumb. Marriage should not be hard
naijjaman:

Check yourself very well and tell yourself the truth. There maybe a couple of things you used to do to or with her that you no longer do.

Go back and figure those things out, apply them and you will have your woman back.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Doesn't Like Sex by thegoodone1234(m): 8:36am On Nov 15, 2018
marvin905:
hmmmmm.. just put Spanish fly for her drink anytime you wanna sex.. if she nor rape you

lefulefu long tym
which one be Spanish fly?
Re: My Wife Doesn't Like Sex by thegoodone1234(m): 8:42am On Nov 15, 2018
Abfinest007:
cooked story
I don't think so. I am passing through the same thing
Re: My Wife Doesn't Like Sex by DMerciful(m): 8:46am On Nov 15, 2018
Sex is not only for procreation. So if you plan to have 2 kids, after 2 kids requiring probably 5 intercourse, no more sex?
Nwaoma14:
You must be silly....sex is for procreation not a daily thingy Mr man
Re: My Wife Doesn't Like Sex by DMerciful(m): 8:51am On Nov 15, 2018
Why cant women speak out when they need something? Perhaps our fore-fathers were right to be marrying several wives. We have adopted one man one wife from the white man and for everthing adopted, there are advantages and disadvantages. A man with 2-3 wives will not complain of sexual starvation, infact there will be competition among the wives for sexual attention.
LaDolceVida:
She Doesn’t Feel Connected to You.
While we feel more connected to our wives by having sex, our wives need to connect first.
You may have talked with her about daily logistics or superficial things. She needs more. She wants to be seen, heard, and known. The disconnect causes her loneliness. It’s like she’s trapped in a dungeon alone. You need to free her.
Action: Talk to her about her. Find out how she is feeling, her insecurities, fears, and struggles. Also, share how you are feeling. Look at her–no distractions. Get tunnel vision for her. “ Clear the mechanism. ”
2. She Doesn’t Feel Sexy.
Her body has changed since having kids. She knows it and she probably thinks about it all the time, constantly comparing herself to other women. Even when she returns to her pre-kid body, I guarantee she’s still comparing–desperate for affirmation. The best place she can get it is from you.
Action: Affirm her. She needs to feel your passion for her in your words, body language, and eyes. Tell her she’s sexy and why—particularly when she makes a negative comment about herself. When you get home from work, greet her with a long hug and kiss before you greet the kids. Look into her eyes and don’t be in a hurry to look away. When you’re out, direct your eyes to her rather than other places. Give her a look that communicates, in a room full of people, she’s the only one you want to talk to.
“ The best place your wife can get affirmation from is you.
Tweet Quote
3. Her Sexual Appetite is Naturally Not as Strong as Yours.
Studies show that over the course of a relationship, a woman’s desire for sex decreases while her desire for tenderness increases. The problem is that our desire for sex stays just as high as always. Even at its highest state, her appetite might not have been as high as yours and probably never will be.
Action: Recognize this reality and be patient with her. Reach out to her with physical and emotional tenderness. That’s what she wants and needs. Try to meet her needs before your own.
4. She is Tired, Stressed, or Depressed.
Motherhood is exhausting, emotionally draining and stressful.
Once again, depending on the depth of her anxiety and/or depression you may want to seek counseling.
Action: Give her some rest. Take the kids out for a day, run some errands for her, or clean the house. If she is stressed or depressed, rub her shoulders without her asking you. Give her a foot or full body massage. Tell her to kick back and relax. Give her music to listen to and light some candles. Take her tension away.
5. She’s Focused on Being a Mom, Not a Wife.
Women put a lot of pressure on themselves to be the perfect mom–to have it all together. They beat themselves up for every little mistake or lack of knowledge. They compare and can obsess on eliminating imperfections. Sometimes our relationship as husband and wife gets lost. That’s not good. Your intimate relationship is important and needs her attention too.
Action: You need to talk to her about how you feel. However, make sure you are not prosecuting or pressuring her. Encourage her about how amazing she is as a mom. Let her know though that you miss her, want her, and desire her. It might even be okay to use the word jealous here.

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Doesn't Like Sex by thegoodone1234(m): 8:54am On Nov 15, 2018
seunmohmoh:
Married men never seize to amaze me grin grin
how?
Re: My Wife Doesn't Like Sex by luminouz(m): 8:56am On Nov 15, 2018
kiahrt:
She likes sex cos according to ur story, she dey do well when u dey court. D good news is that she can perform better than courtship days, all u gat to do is little investment in her emotional life. Probably low in libido due to some factors, emotional stress, house chores, child bearing and raising, work stress, and most importantly if u never for once get her to orgasm which mean she doesn't enjoy it just fulfilling all righteousness.

Spice up ur sex life with her, introduce some fruits and meal that boost libido naturally to her, help in house chores, work on her emotions cos women are emotional beings, and lots more
Help out with house chores to boost her libido??
Wakanda nonsense is this??
Re: My Wife Doesn't Like Sex by marvin905(m): 9:07am On Nov 15, 2018
Goalnaldo:
spanish fly? Who do me this thing?? Why am I so naive in sexual matters?? Please what is that

you wan go kill person pikin abi

Re: My Wife Doesn't Like Sex by marvin905(m): 9:12am On Nov 15, 2018
Franklyine:
Which one is Spanish fly?

a drug that increases a woman sexual libido
Re: My Wife Doesn't Like Sex by seunmohmoh(f): 9:15am On Nov 15, 2018
thegoodone1234:
how?
They are always complaining about their wives.
Re: My Wife Doesn't Like Sex by thegoodone1234(m): 9:22am On Nov 15, 2018
seunmohmoh:
They are always complaining about their wives.
I am passing through the same thing. 80% of lady don't like sex.
Re: My Wife Doesn't Like Sex by Rexnegro(m): 9:32am On Nov 15, 2018
TonyeBarcanista:

She doesn't like sex or she doesn't like sex with you?

Irrespective, you have to ensure total submissiveness of your wife towards you. Denying you of your right to her Local Government Secretariat even when you are the Executive Chairman is improper.

Perhaps, you may consider alternative!!! Denying you of your conjugal right is disloyalty and contravention of her marital responsibilities towards you.

You can't beg her, you shouldn't beg her neither will I advice you to cajole or threaten her. Seek for alternative, HEAVEN WILL NOT FALL!!!

May God Help You
good note bro, such comment from you represent how I live life now , no time to beg any idiotic person over issue not worthy of it... am living a lifestyle of I can't shout

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Wife Doesn't Like Sex by divine2288: 9:44am On Nov 15, 2018
Joyboy1:
Do you have a baby now? if NOT, maybe she has many thoughts bothering her But if YES, when last did you help out in some house chores or probably when last did you help her WASH HER UNDIES
auntie u don't have sense
Re: My Wife Doesn't Like Sex by maxuella: 9:52am On Nov 15, 2018
Guy am facing the same problem, just the way you narrated it. this women are not lesbian as many think, but for the fact that they are legally married and now have a home, they get so comfortable and forgets their marital duties. It worst is when they know that the man have a little fear of God, they won't even want to look attractive to their husband anymore.
What i do is to let her be, when she want it, i make get to orgasm and then i simply tell her that i don't like sex. she is beginning to learn lessen.
I will advise you to go into extra marital affairs, its dangerous and come to think about it these women are the same, since they know u are married, they will be given it to you because of your financial assistance to them or their selfish interest to come in and later give the same attitude (Dubble whahala for Dead body).
It's worst in Lagos and Ogun state, and it's surprising to girls when a man is married and does not have side chick. In these areas they are actually call olosho, they depend on men to live a very high and classy lifestyle, they use what they have to get what they want and it funny that girls of our time are going through these path.

Welcome married life.
The real world.
Re: My Wife Doesn't Like Sex by jeff1607(m): 10:03am On Nov 15, 2018
samysmoothfresh:
This is another proof that most of these women can become and do anything they want to be/do during courtship so as to confuse, deceive, persuade, push, and force a man into marrying them

once you fall into their trap and eventually marry them, they'll now remove the veil covering their true character

na that time you go see their tru color

Op's babe agreed and pretended to be a sex maniac like Op so as to confuse and deceive him into thinking he has found his match and later persuade him into marrying her

after marriage now, na now she know say she no like sex.......

Dear Op, i dont know what you intend doing, but the only thing i'll tell you is: NO MATTER WHAT YOU DO, DO NOT CHEAT ON YOUR WIFE!!!

You chose your cross albeit blindly , hence you must carry it.

so pesin canor drop cross and walk away bah?
Re: My Wife Doesn't Like Sex by mrsheddy(m): 10:14am On Nov 15, 2018
She is an APC member
Re: My Wife Doesn't Like Sex by AryEmber(f): 10:37am On Nov 15, 2018
almarthins:

He did have a taste of her before marriage as you can read above. Some women can be such a chameleon not all weather.
I wanted to write 'did he not' actually

1 Like

Re: My Wife Doesn't Like Sex by Xisnin(m): 10:42am On Nov 15, 2018
MUSAPLC:
Please what can I do, before I married my wife I told my weakness like Samson in the Bible that I love sex so much and she accepted during that period she would give me any time I demand for it and it got to a point I was tired.

I then decided to marry her, after the wedding she started giving unnecessary excuses that she doesn't like sex.

Please what can I do now because the temptation is very high now?
You are lying.
Re: My Wife Doesn't Like Sex by Xisnin(m): 10:43am On Nov 15, 2018
BecaciaBarbie:

Stop encouraging nonsense! Didn't you read where he said she used to satisfy him to the fullest before marriage? She decieved him or thought she could handle his constant sexual desires.
He is lying.
Re: My Wife Doesn't Like Sex by DonaTee(f): 10:56am On Nov 15, 2018
MUSAPLC:
Please what can I do, before I married my wife I told my weakness like Samson in the Bible that I love sex so much and she accepted during that period she would give me any time I demand for it and it got to a point I was tired.

I then decided to marry her, after the wedding she started giving unnecessary excuses that she doesn't like sex.

Send me a PM. She needs to get schooled.
Re: My Wife Doesn't Like Sex by KevinDein: 11:09am On Nov 15, 2018
DMerciful:
Why cant women speak out when they need something? Perhaps our fore-fathers were right to be marrying several wives. We have adopted one man one wife from the white man and for everthing adopted, there are advantages and disadvantages. A man with 2-3 wives will not complain of sexual starvation, infact there will be competition among the wives for sexual attention.
Women refusing to communicate their feelings or problems with their partners just makes this whole relationship/marriage thing feels like one difficult chore. I mean life is already difficult as it is; even more so if you are a Nigerian living in Nigeria. But then you also have a wife who would deny you the most basic thing as sex because she has some issues which she wouldn't tell you but want you to somehow figure it out. Funnily enough, they can easily communicate such issues to friends (male friends inclusive), but never their partners.

I swear some men are living in hell.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Doesn't Like Sex by mufy1990: 11:14am On Nov 15, 2018
funmisticqueen:
are you encouraging rape?

pls make more funding about ds, there is nothing like rape in marriage, regular sex is part of d contract u signed in d day of ur wedding, if u are no longer comfortable with it file divorce, no body force u to stay in marriage. but next time u can use d word "abuse" instead of rape, no rape in marriage pls
Re: My Wife Doesn't Like Sex by echodrum(m): 11:19am On Nov 15, 2018
Donjazzy12:

She is a lesbian.
Mr. Psychiatrist?? Abi the girl in question is your sister?
Re: My Wife Doesn't Like Sex by echodrum(m): 11:21am On Nov 15, 2018
[quote author=MUSAPLC post=72946318]Please what can I do, before I married my wife I told my weakness like Samson in the Bible that I love sex so much and she accepted during that period she would give me any time I demand for it and it got to a point I was tired.

Please what can I do now because the temptation is very high now? [/quote it is your duty to find out why she said that. No body in this house can give you the answers you are looking for except your wife.
Re: My Wife Doesn't Like Sex by echodrum(m): 11:23am On Nov 15, 2018
MUSAPLC:

It is your duty to find out why she said that. No body in this house can give you the answers you are looking for except your wife.
Re: My Wife Doesn't Like Sex by Nobody: 11:30am On Nov 15, 2018
lanrefront1:

Actually skimmed through it in less than 10 minutes, couldn't read all that made-up story that never happened.

Good luck in your sales.
Made up story? Any proof about that? Kindly post it. Everyone would love to know. Thank you as we all wait for your revelation.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Man Fights Wife Cus Dad Bought Her A New Car / I Just Bought 12.5kg Gas At 9,250 Naira & This Happened / I Thank God I Didn't Marry Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.