Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,744 members, 7,817,056 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:30 AM

My Wife Doesn't Like Sex - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Wife Doesn't Like Sex (57018 Views)

Help! My Wife Doesn't Want To See My Best Friend In Our Apartment Again / His Wife Doesn't Appreciate House-keeping Allowance Of N50,000. / My Wife Doesn't Post My Pictures On Social Media, She Is Abnormal, Help! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Wife Doesn't Like Sex by zomby(m): 12:54am On Nov 15, 2018
Bro, furthermore, your wife may not like sex, but enjoys making love.
Do you know the difference between having sex and making love?

If you want your marriage to work, you may need to ask your wife to be honest and reveal exactly what you’re doing wrong.

Most naija men forget how to make love after marriage.
Do you kiss her body up and down before you enter?
Do you touch her body gently and softly before you enter?
Do you kiss your wife before sex, during sex and after sex?
Do you allow her to be extra ready before you enter?
Do you cuddle with her after you’ve entered and arrived?
Do you take her out from time to time?

Baba, believe it or not, all these things are very important...Not all ladies are the same. Some of them need extra to get them there.

8 Likes

Re: My Wife Doesn't Like Sex by gafsal: 12:56am On Nov 15, 2018
May be there are some things you normally do before to make her happy and now you have changed.

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Doesn't Like Sex by Nobody: 12:57am On Nov 15, 2018
MUSAPLC:
Please what can I do, before I married my wife I told my weakness like Samson in the Bible that I love sex so much and she accepted during that period she would give me any time I demand for it and it got to a point I was tired.

I then decided to marry her, after the wedding she started giving unnecessary excuses that she doesn't like sex.

Please what can I do now because the temptation is very high now?

Old boy, na normal thing.

Find some Sheila was in the area and reason with her.

That or just go to Thailand on vacation twice a year grin
Re: My Wife Doesn't Like Sex by grandstar(m): 1:03am On Nov 15, 2018
MUSAPLC:
Please what can I do, before I married my wife I told my weakness like Samson in the Bible that I love sex so much and she accepted during that period she would give me any time I demand for it and it got to a point I was tired.

I then decided to marry her, after the wedding she started giving unnecessary excuses that she doesn't like sex.

Your wife's action is wrong and treacherous

she should have told you while you were still dating that she does not enjoy sex.

She might be circumcised which may explain her non interest in sex. Check if her clitoris is still there grin

There's clitoris reconstruction surgery she can go for
Re: My Wife Doesn't Like Sex by Franklyine: 1:06am On Nov 15, 2018
marvin905:
hmmmmm..
just put Spanish fly for her drink anytime you wanna sex..
if she nor rape you

lefulefu long tym
Which one is Spanish fly?
Re: My Wife Doesn't Like Sex by oluoyebolu: 1:12am On Nov 15, 2018
check ur self probably, u r not satisfying are financial needs, ladies r funny sometimes, so might be depressed, make her happy.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Doesn't Like Sex by dasparrow: 1:13am On Nov 15, 2018
MUSAPLC:

You suffer from sex addiction. Go and seek professional help. The fact that you have an insatiable appetite for sex is disturbing and the fact that you have no control over your fleshly desires is even more disturbing.

You have most likely already caused severe injuries to your wife's vagina with your crooked prick that is why your wife is fed up of you and your smelly prick. Very soon you will contract hepatitis and HIV/AIDS out there and die like a diseased chicken. I know your type. Your type usually dies untop woman. Go seek help.

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Doesn't Like Sex by mickeymimi: 1:18am On Nov 15, 2018
Your attitude towards each other have changed... How you treat each other matters//.. if u are constantly arging and no good conversation .. the relationship can break down......

My brother s marriage broke down cos .. he hardly communicate with her at home .. spent most of his time on the phone and going out with his friends....she was stuck with kids and getting frustrated... Most of his friends dont know her and he doesnt invite them home.. He wouldnt take her out and if they were both invited to a function ..he goes alone... .. I felt sorry for the lady cos she was married but lonely.. She complained for several years but my bros didnt see it as big deal.... afterwards she changed and felt she was not good enough for him and would not let him near .. .. se3 stopped ...that went on for while..ooo. .. when she cldnt take it anyone .. she packed out with the kids .later they moved abroad....although he speaks to the kids everyday
When mum called to beg her .. she said if she was not good enough to go out with him or meet his friends ... then why wld he want to keep her at home as house wife.....HE was shocked and never belived she cld leave him ..

so when Se3 stops ..it is a sign something is wrong emotionally and ur spouse is going off you ...dont ignore it.

3 Likes

Re: My Wife Doesn't Like Sex by LaDolceVida(f): 1:21am On Nov 15, 2018
She Doesn’t Feel Connected to You.
While we feel more connected to our wives by having sex, our wives need to connect first.
You may have talked with her about daily logistics or superficial things. She needs more. She wants to be seen, heard, and known. The disconnect causes her loneliness. It’s like she’s trapped in a dungeon alone. You need to free her.
Action: Talk to her about her. Find out how she is feeling, her insecurities, fears, and struggles. Also, share how you are feeling. Look at her–no distractions. Get tunnel vision for her. “ Clear the mechanism. ”
2. She Doesn’t Feel Sexy.
Her body has changed since having kids. She knows it and she probably thinks about it all the time, constantly comparing herself to other women. Even when she returns to her pre-kid body, I guarantee she’s still comparing–desperate for affirmation. The best place she can get it is from you.
Action: Affirm her. She needs to feel your passion for her in your words, body language, and eyes. Tell her she’s sexy and why—particularly when she makes a negative comment about herself. When you get home from work, greet her with a long hug and kiss before you greet the kids. Look into her eyes and don’t be in a hurry to look away. When you’re out, direct your eyes to her rather than other places. Give her a look that communicates, in a room full of people, she’s the only one you want to talk to.
“ The best place your wife can get affirmation from is you.
Tweet Quote
3. Her Sexual Appetite is Naturally Not as Strong as Yours.
Studies show that over the course of a relationship, a woman’s desire for sex decreases while her desire for tenderness increases. The problem is that our desire for sex stays just as high as always. Even at its highest state, her appetite might not have been as high as yours and probably never will be.
Action: Recognize this reality and be patient with her. Reach out to her with physical and emotional tenderness. That’s what she wants and needs. Try to meet her needs before your own.
4. She is Tired, Stressed, or Depressed.
Motherhood is exhausting, emotionally draining and stressful.
Once again, depending on the depth of her anxiety and/or depression you may want to seek counseling.
Action: Give her some rest. Take the kids out for a day, run some errands for her, or clean the house. If she is stressed or depressed, rub her shoulders without her asking you. Give her a foot or full body massage. Tell her to kick back and relax. Give her music to listen to and light some candles. Take her tension away.
5. She’s Focused on Being a Mom, Not a Wife.
Women put a lot of pressure on themselves to be the perfect mom–to have it all together. They beat themselves up for every little mistake or lack of knowledge. They compare and can obsess on eliminating imperfections. Sometimes our relationship as husband and wife gets lost. That’s not good. Your intimate relationship is important and needs her attention too.
Action: You need to talk to her about how you feel. However, make sure you are not prosecuting or pressuring her. Encourage her about how amazing she is as a mom. Let her know though that you miss her, want her, and desire her. It might even be okay to use the word jealous here.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Wife Doesn't Like Sex by Gokoyer0(m): 1:27am On Nov 15, 2018
Bros, probably you are not doing it right. Make sure she reach orgasm. I mean she cums before you let her go whenever you are in the other room. No be only joystick can do the work if thats not enough o. Spice up your sextyle, Bro.

That's my 2cents
MUSAPLC:

1 Like

Re: My Wife Doesn't Like Sex by lascopes(m): 1:29am On Nov 15, 2018
CreepyBlackpool:
op go and buy vaseline

or better still find someone else outside your marraige to satisfy your sexual desires, preferrably her sister or best friend.

And remember, if you force her, its rape!!

True bro, suffer no witch to live. How can you deny him sef? I will do it with whoever I please to have it with and that's final
Re: My Wife Doesn't Like Sex by jidesp(m): 1:31am On Nov 15, 2018
Joyboy1:
Do you have a baby now? if NOT, maybe she has many thoughts bothering her But if YES, when last did you help out in some house chores or probably when last did you help her WASH HER UNDIES

I was going to say this too. Although not the undies part tho.

Women likes to feel cherished. Make her laugh before u get home from work. Talk to her like she matters. If possible buy her gifts, cook for her. Remind her she isnt a sex slave.

I think women say things like i dont like sex as an excuse to think especially when they have a lot bothering them.

Sexual Stimulation is key either physical or mentally.

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Doesn't Like Sex by tunesboyo(m): 1:53am On Nov 15, 2018
Oga go buy Spanish fly add it to her drink but let her know sha o.
Make sure u come bck n tell us d full gist after grin
Re: My Wife Doesn't Like Sex by Rozaytee: 1:54am On Nov 15, 2018
MUSAPLC:

every woman enjoys sex ooo... Wen she is properly turned on... Maybe u don't turn her on anymore or u just fvck fvck ... and don't know how to make love....

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Doesn't Like Sex by Performanking(m): 1:58am On Nov 15, 2018
Maybe she doesn't like sex with you
Re: My Wife Doesn't Like Sex by GRACEGLORY: 2:00am On Nov 15, 2018
MUSAPLC:

Men's libido is more explosive than the woman's, not in all cases though.
Women are moved by what they hear, men, by what they see. It's you who must have turned down the tempo of what you say, relearn to engage her in talking into sex rather than straight to the point.
Re: My Wife Doesn't Like Sex by Timi1990(m): 2:01am On Nov 15, 2018
MUSAPLC:

Oga bar parlour and joint don finish for your area ? It’s because of this kind thing that’s why olosho Dey nau
Re: My Wife Doesn't Like Sex by Ferdinandu(m): 2:02am On Nov 15, 2018
MUSAPLC:

Bro your wife maybe a Lesbian in a closet. Had that issue with my supposedly Girlfriend for almost 2 and half yrs. Sometimes in the relationship she was like I don't really like sex till I later found out that she is a Lesbian. I thank God I found out before marriage because I was already planning towards marriage with her.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Doesn't Like Sex by marvinsync(m): 2:07am On Nov 15, 2018
MUSAPLC:

tell her what u just told us , temptation is very high and man can fall anyday now

and that she's going against ur agreement
Re: My Wife Doesn't Like Sex by iamlammy(m): 2:14am On Nov 15, 2018
CreepyBlackpool:
op go and buy vaseline

or better still find someone else outside your marraige to satisfy your sexual desires, preferrably her sister or best friend.

And remember, if you force her, its rape!!
Legally, there is no rape between husband and wife in Nigeria bro
Re: My Wife Doesn't Like Sex by SPOILT9JAOLOSHO(m): 2:17am On Nov 15, 2018
Rozaytee:
every woman enjoys sex ooo... Wen she is properly turned on... Maybe u don't turn her on anymore or u just fvck fvck ... and don't know how to make love....
Hoe spotted somwer in Naija
Re: My Wife Doesn't Like Sex by SPOILT9JAOLOSHO(m): 2:20am On Nov 15, 2018
dasparrow:

[s]You suffer from sex addiction. Go and seek professional help. The fact that you have an insatiable appetite for sex is disturbing and the fact that you have no control over your fleshly desires is even more disturbing.

You have most likely already caused severe injuries to your wife's vagina with your crooked prick that is why your wife is fed up of you and your smelly prick. Very soon you will contract hepatitis and HIV/AIDS out there and die like a diseased chicken. I know your type. Your type usually dies untop woman. Go seek help[/s].
Guy with all these your harsh unintelligent comment, I conclude u have problem.

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Doesn't Like Sex by CAPTIVATOR: 2:25am On Nov 15, 2018
BecaciaBarbie:

Stop encouraging nonsense! Didn't you read where he said she used to satisfy him to the fullest before marriage? She decieved him or thought she could handle his constant sexual desires.

Thank you for the above.

Some of this guys don't even read before they open their keypads and type nonsense

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Doesn't Like Sex by madjune(m): 2:43am On Nov 15, 2018
Nigerians and the fascination with sex.

It's so sickening.

If your wife hates sex, take her to a therapist and sort it out.
It's nothing new. Some folks don't always like what everyone likes.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Doesn't Like Sex by james0072016: 2:44am On Nov 15, 2018
your wife do not like sex? who were her frds before and now ask yourself is she sick or is she seen another man outside or she is a lesbian dose are what you should ask your self and you will get your anwser
Re: My Wife Doesn't Like Sex by CAPTIVATOR: 2:45am On Nov 15, 2018
NCANTaskForce:
Marry another woman and see as she return to her senses, This is what happens when guy's fall fpr #NoSexBeforeMarriage scam

You guys are no so smart, unknown to you if they practice abstinence it means there Love is beyond sex.

Now, Didn't you read where he said they are having sex Even before marriage ? And that at the time she play along like she likes sex ? . you won't see that one ... Shebi ? Read well next time before u talk

Which means she tricked him and PRETEND all those while BUT showed her true color after Marriage. If you like don't practice Abstinence before marriage , Just like this guy .. Sex before marriage guarantees NOTHiNG, in short you can still got scammed big tyme with sex before marriage grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Doesn't Like Sex by Rozaytee: 2:50am On Nov 15, 2018
SPOILT9JAOLOSHO:

Hoe spotted somwer in Naija
it is ur usless stupid mother dat is a hoe... Mumu

1 Like

Re: My Wife Doesn't Like Sex by ATOZ9999(m): 2:51am On Nov 15, 2018
hope you ar not failing in any of ur responsiblities?as a husband.. if yes cum to my place 4 counselling
Re: My Wife Doesn't Like Sex by JONSYN7154: 3:04am On Nov 15, 2018
SweetBuns:
deleted...
unread
Re: My Wife Doesn't Like Sex by NCANTaskForce: 3:06am On Nov 15, 2018
CAPTIVATOR:

[s]You guys are no so smart, unknown to you if they practice abstinence it means there Love is beyond sex.[/s]

Now, Didn't you read where he said they are having sex Even before marriage ? And that at the time she play along like she likes sex ? . you won't see that one ... Shebi ? Read well next time before u talk

Which means she tricked him and PRETEND all those while BUT showed her true color after Marriage. If you like don't practice Abstinence before marriage , Just like this guy .. Sex before marriage guarantees NOTHiNG, in short you can still got scammed big tyme with sex before marriage grin grin grin
K
Re: My Wife Doesn't Like Sex by Elparaiso(m): 3:23am On Nov 15, 2018
Unless she's asexual, she just doesn't like sex with you.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

I Just Bought 12.5kg Gas At 9,250 Naira & This Happened / I Thank God I Didn't Marry Her / Any Married Lady Who Never Had This Is As Good As unmarried.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.