Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,674 members, 7,816,762 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:40 PM

Nigerian Girls And Their Irritating Entitlement Attitude - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Girls And Their Irritating Entitlement Attitude (12349 Views)

The Girl Helping Me After My Surgery Is Irritating Me Please Help!!! / Dear Guys, Please avoid ladies with the Entitlement Mentality. / Why Good Girls Remain Single - Nelson Asuen (Entitlement Mentality) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Girls And Their Irritating Entitlement Attitude by Nobody: 8:22am On Nov 14, 2018
resurgent4oodua:

No, I think you don't exist or you are a male troll.
I can't believe a girl like you actually exists.
grin
Re: Nigerian Girls And Their Irritating Entitlement Attitude by daben1(m): 8:25am On Nov 14, 2018
funmisticqueen:
Nope, i just have standards.
like a prostitute with standard?

8 Likes

Re: Nigerian Girls And Their Irritating Entitlement Attitude by Nobody: 8:27am On Nov 14, 2018
Fourwinds:
whether the hair making is more than that at least 2k is still something rather for the guy to just feel he has nothing to contribute
nope. it is better not to give than to give half hearted offerings to soothe your ego.
Re: Nigerian Girls And Their Irritating Entitlement Attitude by Nobody: 8:27am On Nov 14, 2018
daben1:
like a prostitute with standard?
nope like a high maintenance woman with standards

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Girls And Their Irritating Entitlement Attitude by Nobody: 8:28am On Nov 14, 2018
funmisticqueen:
we dont need the sex. you do

I thank God for women like you. A great change is happening and our men are now realising that sex is not food.

In the next one year, most men will be weaned off their dependency on women and sex. Things will change radically and we shall see who will beg.

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Girls And Their Irritating Entitlement Attitude by SantiRAMBO: 8:28am On Nov 14, 2018
funmisticqueen:
we dont need the sex. you do
You don't need the sex abi but but girls will always include having a big joystick and the ability to use it well as an important criteria while looking for a guy..

7 Likes

Re: Nigerian Girls And Their Irritating Entitlement Attitude by daben1(m): 8:28am On Nov 14, 2018
funmisticqueen:
which hair costs 2k. that cant even buy decent attachment or weave ins.

The least i spend on hair is 10k and it isn't even for human hair. 2k is just enough to do simple nails and not even French tip or acrylic.
thats why you girls would always end up being used for rituals, better go and work for your money instead of looking for where to reap

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Girls And Their Irritating Entitlement Attitude by Nobody: 8:29am On Nov 14, 2018
funmisticqueen:
grin

Can we see your picture?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Girls And Their Irritating Entitlement Attitude by cooluzi: 8:29am On Nov 14, 2018
funmisticqueen:
No she isnt, and he slept with her for free. that is the only thing that made the girl mess up.
I don't understand, must he offer him money for them to have sex in a relationship.. pray for wisdom girl

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Girls And Their Irritating Entitlement Attitude by Nobody: 8:30am On Nov 14, 2018
SantiRAMBO:

You don't need the sex abi but but girls will always include having a big joystick and the ability to use it well as an important criteria ..
if you have a service, you can offer, would you give it for free.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Girls And Their Irritating Entitlement Attitude by Nobody: 8:30am On Nov 14, 2018
SantiRAMBO:

You don't need the sex abi but but girls will always include having a big joystick and the ability to use it well as an important criteria while looking for a guy..

People like you give women power. I can sense your weakness from my phone. Is sex food?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Girls And Their Irritating Entitlement Attitude by Nobody: 8:32am On Nov 14, 2018
cooluzi:
I don't understand, must he offer him money for them to have sex in a relationship.. pray for wisdom girl
what else can you guy offer that is of use? tell me o, i'll wait.
Re: Nigerian Girls And Their Irritating Entitlement Attitude by daben1(m): 8:33am On Nov 14, 2018
funmisticqueen:
what's this girl saying? since it's not free, that makes you a prostitute na, an ashawo! we're all saying the same thing!

9 Likes

Re: Nigerian Girls And Their Irritating Entitlement Attitude by SantiRAMBO: 8:33am On Nov 14, 2018
resurgent4oodua:

People like you give women power. I can sense your weakness from my phone. Is sex food?

bros calm down... Learn to read and understand
I'm trying to make her understand that girls cant do without sex going by the way there crave for guys with big joystick

6 Likes

Re: Nigerian Girls And Their Irritating Entitlement Attitude by Nobody: 8:33am On Nov 14, 2018
resurgent4oodua:

lol
Re: Nigerian Girls And Their Irritating Entitlement Attitude by ABBD: 8:34am On Nov 14, 2018
highqueen:
Nawa.
This is serious, must you disgrace yourself before you prove a point?

Mtchew, to be appraised by our nl misogynist?

what is the disgrace?

Knowing when to say No to entitled b**ches like you,get a life girl
Re: Nigerian Girls And Their Irritating Entitlement Attitude by Nobody: 8:35am On Nov 14, 2018
funmisticqueen:

Continue jareee my sister. The more you hammer these small boys, the better for men folk. Pussy niggas must learn by force.

Men can live free on their own without sex and they must learn! Continue your campaign dear!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Girls And Their Irritating Entitlement Attitude by Nobody: 8:35am On Nov 14, 2018
daben1:
what's this girl saying? since it's not free, that makes you a prostitute na, an ashawo! we're all saying the same thing!
nowadays when broke men call women prostitutes it is because amongst other reasons he isn't adequate for her. So i will take it as a compliment. thank you

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Girls And Their Irritating Entitlement Attitude by cooluzi: 8:35am On Nov 14, 2018
funmisticqueen:
relationship is a mutual thing,you don't have to pay anybody in a relationship,it's not a charity thing, you are a confuse woman like I said.... pray for Devine wisdom

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Girls And Their Irritating Entitlement Attitude by highqueen(f): 8:35am On Nov 14, 2018
funmisticqueen:
which hair costs 2k. that cant even buy decent attachment or weave ins.

The least i spend on hair is 10k and it isn't even for human hair. 2k is just enough to do simple nails and not even French tip or acrylic.
2k is for fixing in a cheaper saloon.
A very nice human hair will range from 25k and above.

To braid, one needs like 3 or more attachments, each costing 1500.

Then, for workmanship, depending on the type of hair should be ranging from 4k and above.

Ladies, if you can't take care of your bills, please don't date a broke guy honestly.

I don't like it when a fine girl looks shabby.

But then, if ladies can manage with the little they have got, it's cool too.
Sometimes I do cut my expenses.
Re: Nigerian Girls And Their Irritating Entitlement Attitude by Nobody: 8:36am On Nov 14, 2018
resurgent4oodua:

Can we see your picture?
to behold my image, you have to earn it sweetie.
Re: Nigerian Girls And Their Irritating Entitlement Attitude by SantiRAMBO: 8:37am On Nov 14, 2018
funmisticqueen:
Re: Nigerian Girls And Their Irritating Entitlement Attitude by Nobody: 8:38am On Nov 14, 2018
cooluzi:
relationship is a mutual thing,you don't have to pay anybody in a relationship,it's not a charity thing, you are a confuse woman like I said.... pray for Devine wisdom
really! Then stop asking girls out. then we will see how mutual it is.
Re: Nigerian Girls And Their Irritating Entitlement Attitude by Nobody: 8:39am On Nov 14, 2018
SantiRAMBO:

I'm 100% sure that you're a virgin
girls wey de do no de talk... You're probably still in Sec School....
i'm a health personnel sir,a full grown woman.
Re: Nigerian Girls And Their Irritating Entitlement Attitude by Nobody: 8:39am On Nov 14, 2018
SantiRAMBO:

bros calm down... Learn to read and understand
I'm trying to make her understand that girls cant do without sex going by the way there crave for guys with big joystick

Guy, you guys have given these girls too much power. See how they are insulting men because of guys like you. I am a man like you and I don't place women on a pedestal. I have not had sex for almost a month and I don't look at women twice. I see women just like I see men. I am at peace with myself and I do what I like.

Can't we men see how we have undermined ourselves before a lesser gender? I am not happy with the teenagers on this section. Leave girls alone and do something productive with your lives. Most of the women who are insulting men here will still suffer for their worldview if men can hold their own. You can live a meaningful life without a woman!

17 Likes

Re: Nigerian Girls And Their Irritating Entitlement Attitude by cooluzi: 8:39am On Nov 14, 2018
highqueen:

2k is for fixing in a cheaper saloon.
A very nice human hair will range from 25k and above.

To braid, one needs like 3 or more attachments, each costing 1500.

Then, for workmanship, depending on the type of hair should be ranging from 4k and above.

Ladies, if you can't take care of your bills, please don't date a broke guy honestly.

I don't like it when a fine girl looks shabby.

But then, if ladies can manage with the little they have got, it's cool too.
Sometimes I do cut my expenses.
I pity person wah dey yarsh you

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Girls And Their Irritating Entitlement Attitude by Nobody: 8:41am On Nov 14, 2018
daben1:
thats why you girls would always end up being used for rituals, better go and work for your money instead of looking for where to reap
so the alternative is to MANAGE a broke man? i would rather be single.
Re: Nigerian Girls And Their Irritating Entitlement Attitude by SantiRAMBO: 8:41am On Nov 14, 2018
resurgent4oodua:

Guy, you guys have given these girls too much power. See how they are insulting men because of guys like you. I am a man like you and I don't place women on a pedestal. I have not had sex for almost a month and I don't look at women twice. I see women just like I see men. I am at peace with myself and I do what I like.

Can't we men see how we have undermined ourselves before a lesser gender? I am not happy with the teenagers on this section. Leave girls alone and do something productive with your lives. Most of the women who are insulting men here will still suffer for their worldview if men can hold their own. You can live a meaningful life without a woman!

I understand your point bro... I don't have there time just like you... Just wanted to make a point, you probably misunderstood me...

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Girls And Their Irritating Entitlement Attitude by Nobody: 8:42am On Nov 14, 2018
resurgent4oodua:

you are boasting of an ordinary month. try a year and a half.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Girls And Their Irritating Entitlement Attitude by Nobody: 8:42am On Nov 14, 2018
funmisticqueen:
to behold my image, you have to earn it sweetie.

I am tempted to insult you but I won't. Do I sound like the teenagers you insult here? I am not a very young man ooo, I just come here to have a good laugh at how young men fool themselves before small girls.

What will I do with your image? I have slept with more beautiful women that you will ever hope to be.

Abeg, know who you are dealing with ooo. I am not your mate in anything. Because we chat on NL doesn't mean we are in same category in Life.

Take care.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Girls And Their Irritating Entitlement Attitude by Nobody: 8:44am On Nov 14, 2018
funmisticqueen:
you are boasting of an ordinary month. try a year and a half.

Don't quote me again. I no be your mate abeg.
Re: Nigerian Girls And Their Irritating Entitlement Attitude by SantiRAMBO: 8:44am On Nov 14, 2018
funmisticqueen:
so the alternative is to MANAGE a broke man? i would rather be single.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

VIDEO: Ebony Model With Large Boobs Shares Viral Video On Instagram / I Caught This 2 Of My Neighbors In Bathroom And Immediately Took Their Pic (PIC) / Ashawo Joint In Asaba

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.