Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,564 members, 7,820,036 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:50 AM

Nigerian Girls And Their Irritating Entitlement Attitude - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Girls And Their Irritating Entitlement Attitude (12374 Views)

The Girl Helping Me After My Surgery Is Irritating Me Please Help!!! / Dear Guys, Please avoid ladies with the Entitlement Mentality. / Why Good Girls Remain Single - Nelson Asuen (Entitlement Mentality) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Girls And Their Irritating Entitlement Attitude by Nobody: 9:25am On Nov 15, 2018
KwadjoBoy:
this is why I will always stick to my Ghanaian queens, we have class paaa
lol
Re: Nigerian Girls And Their Irritating Entitlement Attitude by Emasel(m): 9:33am On Nov 15, 2018
funmisticqueen:
No she isnt, and he slept with her for free. that is the only thing that made the girl mess up.

Do you know what women that commercializes sex are called? I guess you know
Re: Nigerian Girls And Their Irritating Entitlement Attitude by Nobody: 9:42am On Nov 15, 2018
Emasel:

Do you know what women that commercializes sex are called? I guess you know
do you know what men like you and the op are callwd? i guess you do
Re: Nigerian Girls And Their Irritating Entitlement Attitude by Emasel(m): 9:49am On Nov 15, 2018
funmisticqueen:
do you know what men like you and the op are callwd? i guess you do

I don't know maybe you should tell me. While I don't support what the OP did but it's very wrong for a woman to expect financial gratification from her man because she slept with him. It's very degrading!
Re: Nigerian Girls And Their Irritating Entitlement Attitude by femi4: 10:02am On Nov 15, 2018
funmisticqueen:
is she on NL, stop replying me with dumb questions. it just make you look dumber
Cry me a river....frustration kill you there

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Girls And Their Irritating Entitlement Attitude by Nobody: 10:10am On Nov 15, 2018
Emasel:

I don't know maybe you should tell me. While I don't support what the OP did but it's very wrong for a woman to expect financial gratification from her man because she slept with him. It's very degrading!
if a man can ask for sex from a woman he just met a week ago, then a woman he met a week ago can also ask him for money.
Re: Nigerian Girls And Their Irritating Entitlement Attitude by Nobody: 10:32am On Nov 15, 2018
gloria34:
I understand Ur point, we all have standards. But then, u were also wrong. D Insults and Disrespect on d tread is too much, really, u didnt have to

It's the way and manner she even asked that irritated me, lol wtf. I ended the relationship already, not because I already sex with her or something or for money, I know what I spend on people around me so hair money is nothing but at least if you want something from someone you ask nicely. Not like they owe you shit.
Re: Nigerian Girls And Their Irritating Entitlement Attitude by Nobody: 10:40am On Nov 15, 2018
KwadjoBoy:
this is why I will always stick to my Ghanaian queens, we have class paaa

Omo no lie, I been get one Ghanaian girl before but people spoil her mind say Nigerians bad say I wan deceive her, she come cut communication with me the girl was very nice cry

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Girls And Their Irritating Entitlement Attitude by Allaboutkatiee(f): 11:16am On Nov 15, 2018
Ire2:

It's the way and manner she even asked that irritated me, lol wtf. I ended the relationship already, not because I already sex with her or something or for money, I know what I spend on people around me so hair money is nothing but at least if you want something from someone you ask nicely. Not like they owe you shit.
She should be begging you then smiley
Re: Nigerian Girls And Their Irritating Entitlement Attitude by Nobody: 3:13pm On Nov 15, 2018
Allaboutkatiee:

Yes
Re: Nigerian Girls And Their Irritating Entitlement Attitude by Rockyrascal(m): 3:30pm On Nov 15, 2018
Which one is "we already had sex and all that" undecided

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Girls And Their Irritating Entitlement Attitude by Mikkylounge: 2:50pm On Nov 16, 2018
Allaboutkatiee:

This here is a real woman...hello beautiful smiley
Re: Nigerian Girls And Their Irritating Entitlement Attitude by emitheo(m): 2:56pm On Nov 16, 2018
funmisticqueen:
dear ladies, this is why you must employ pay before service on every man who has expressed romantic interest. Let him prove his commitment by investing in the relationship and not with empty promises, poortential or simple errands . At least even if he is of the chop and clean mouth ministries, you wont be on the losing side.

Secondly broke men get no cookie ever. it is better he thinks you are a virgin or you are high maintenance than to fvck you for free.
I think I spot a Hoe right here

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Girls And Their Irritating Entitlement Attitude by engrelvis(m): 6:12am On Nov 19, 2018
Ire2:

She wan hustle Street, she nor know say she jam, I pick points whenever I they talk with person so I throw it right back at you when you least expect its super hard to deceive me because I listen to everything you say and store it so when you wan fabricate story you go gats think well lol the money nor hard me give her o but see how she even asked me like say I they owe her money, because I carry her go shoprite flex her with enough cold stone she she see small stone for my hand she think say I be mugu she They ask me how do you make your money, I just laugh, for my mind you they wait make I tell you say I be gee boy abi, Nigerian girls sha.
bone all this story bro.d simple truth is - u r broke.
Re: Nigerian Girls And Their Irritating Entitlement Attitude by engrelvis(m): 6:20am On Nov 19, 2018
Ire2:

She wan hustle Street, she nor know say she jam, I pick points whenever I they talk with person so I throw it right back at you when you least expect its super hard to deceive me because I listen to everything you say and store it so when you wan fabricate story you go gats think well lol the money nor hard me give her o but see how she even asked me like say I they owe her money, because I carry her go shoprite flex her with enough cold stone she she see small stone for my hand she think say I be mugu she They ask me how do you make your money, I just laugh, for my mind you they wait make I tell you say I be gee boy abi, Nigerian girls sha.
bone all this story bro.d simple truth is - u r broke.u r looking for girls to use n den play d boss.courtesy demand u take care of d one u luv ( no matter how little).is d same all over d world.l dnt believe is d way she ask.
Re: Nigerian Girls And Their Irritating Entitlement Attitude by Nobody: 6:26am On Nov 19, 2018
engrelvis:
bone all this story bro.d simple truth is - u r broke.u r looking for girls to use n den play d boss.courtesy demand u take care of d one u luv ( no matter how little).is d same all over d world.l dnt believe is d way she ask.

Kk go date yours and take care of her okay. Leave mine for me to take care of as I want, or you wanna help me take care of her lol? I can give you her a c number so you send her the hair money wink
Re: Nigerian Girls And Their Irritating Entitlement Attitude by engrelvis(m): 9:06am On Nov 19, 2018
Ire2:

Kk go date yours and take care of her okay. Leave mine for me to take care of as I want, or you wanna help me take care of her lol? I can give you her a c number so you send her the hair money wink
l just check yr dp .No disrespect bro but u r a still kid so I understand .
Re: Nigerian Girls And Their Irritating Entitlement Attitude by Jyde89: 10:09pm On Nov 21, 2018
funmisticqueen:
thanks for the compliment, it means you cannot afford me. i got three words for you too broke ass nigga.

Damn right I can't afford you, I can't imagine my self wasting my money on a brainless tw.at just cos she's got the same puzzy every other sensible girl has. I'm a shrewd man honey, and you're bad investment.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Girls And Their Irritating Entitlement Attitude by Nobody: 10:15pm On Nov 21, 2018
Why should you demand for sex when a relationship is just one week and you are saying it's too early for her to ask you for money and expect her not to ask you for money. You are high on cheap weed, I think you are hearing me.
Re: Nigerian Girls And Their Irritating Entitlement Attitude by Nobody: 10:16pm On Nov 21, 2018
funmisticqueen:
dear ladies, this is why you must employ pay before service on every man who has expressed romantic interest. Let him prove his commitment by investing in the relationship and not with empty promises, poortential or simple errands . At least even if he is of the chop and clean mouth ministries, you wont be on the losing side.

Secondly broke men get no cookie ever. it is better he thinks you are a virgin or you are high maintenance than to fvck you for free.
I like you.
Re: Nigerian Girls And Their Irritating Entitlement Attitude by eniolorunfe: 10:34pm On Nov 21, 2018
That girl was too cheap...hope she has learnt her lesson now and this should serve as a lesson to other girls/ladies out there!

@op...be careful how you treat others when you think you have the upper hand, lest you learn the hard way. Don't sow what you don't want to reap!!!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Girls And Their Irritating Entitlement Attitude by Nonye1234: 10:58pm On Nov 21, 2018
Why did you na involve sex
Wait its not your duty to sponz for hair but puna free

Chai
I dey here dey say I wan travel out
See as my people dey drag our name to the dirt everyday
If no be Nigerians caught with cocaine in India,it will be Nigerian girl's are hoes

Ah ah
No good news!!
Na attack dem fit attack me for airport!!!
Re: Nigerian Girls And Their Irritating Entitlement Attitude by Nobody: 12:51am On Nov 22, 2018

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Girls And Their Irritating Entitlement Attitude by Nobody: 10:33am On Nov 22, 2018
Jyde89:

Damn right I can't afford you, I can't imagine my self wasting my money on a brainless tw.at just cos she's got the same puzzy every other sensible girl has. I'm a shrewd man honey, and you're bad investment.
lol, you cant even afford to be an investor
Re: Nigerian Girls And Their Irritating Entitlement Attitude by drnoel: 9:37am On Nov 29, 2018
Nobodys:
Standards?. what standards, babe.....

You've lost hold of reality and dignity and you're talking about standards?...

I see how you go around nairaland, preaching some lame ideology of yours, polluting the mind of young vulnerable girls.... I just hope you practice what you preach, and if you do, then you shouldn't be talking about standards, babe....cause when someone mentions sex and the next thing that pops into the brain of a lady is ' MONEY' then she ain't no woman of standards...

Instead of encouraging girls to get enough money from men before spreading legs, you should encourage girls to struggle and make money for themselves....... SEX and MONEY are two different things for a woman of standards....

** no offense**.

@ Nobody, wise words bro. Didn't know u had such maturity. Will start to take U seriously as from now.
Weldone.
Re: Nigerian Girls And Their Irritating Entitlement Attitude by Nobodys(f): 12:02am On Dec 03, 2018
drnoel:

@ Nobody, wise words bro. Didn't know u had such maturity. Will start to take U seriously as from now.
Weldone.
smiley Thanks...and ermm I'm a girl... wonder why you guys call me bro..lol..

Gudnyt dear...
Re: Nigerian Girls And Their Irritating Entitlement Attitude by drnoel: 12:10am On Dec 03, 2018
Nobodys:
smiley Thanks...and ermm I'm a girl... wonder why you guys call me bro..lol..

Gudnyt dear...

shocked then u must be his alter ego cos d Nobody I know has no 'S' to his moniker
Re: Nigerian Girls And Their Irritating Entitlement Attitude by Nobodys(f): 12:36am On Dec 03, 2018
drnoel:

shocked then u must be his alter ego cos d Nobody I know has no 'S' to his moniker
..lol.. you got it all wrong...that's not a person's moniker..

when you deactivate your account, your name becomes nobody...so the nobody that you've been seeing are deactivated accounts...
Re: Nigerian Girls And Their Irritating Entitlement Attitude by drnoel: 12:41am On Dec 03, 2018
Nobodys:

when you deactivate your account, your name becomes nobody...so the nobody that you've been seeing are deactivated accounts...
Ahso! Now that clearer. Thank a lot for the clarification.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Girls And Their Irritating Entitlement Attitude by Mikkylounge: 5:17pm On Dec 05, 2018
Nobodys:

Oh my , you mean like a ghost? grin
Re: Nigerian Girls And Their Irritating Entitlement Attitude by torqque7(m): 4:47am On Dec 30, 2018
funmisticqueen:
No she isnt, and he slept with her for free. that is the only thing that made the girl mess up.

He slept with her for free? Are you kidding me?so in other words you are encouraging prostitution yeah?pay before f@ck right,shame.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Meet Chubbyt; One Of Miss Nairaland Contestants. (pics) / How Many People Have You Had Sex With? / Reasons Why Guys Avoid Commitment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.