Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,866 members, 7,810,298 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:19 AM

Guys Share Some Of The Worst Things Ladies Have Done To You. - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys Share Some Of The Worst Things Ladies Have Done To You. (10811 Views)

Ladies Have You Observe Guys No Longer Beg Us For Relationship These Days / Ladies Share Some Of The Worst Things Men Have Done To Them, Very Interesting / Nigerians On Twitter Share Some Of The Lines Menuse To Deceive Naive Ladies(lol) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys Share Some Of The Worst Things Ladies Have Done To You. by 1Sharon(f): 3:22am On Nov 15, 2018
Jayslyder:
well I'm not really on the receiving end. .

There was this Corper then in my crib ...We started straffin hot. only to find out that she's engaged. .she even had the guts to introduce me to her man as her bestie. .well to cut the long story short we continued our game and her so called man always treated me to bottles of heinieken every time he's around

I feel sorry for her man sad
Re: Guys Share Some Of The Worst Things Ladies Have Done To You. by 1Sharon(f): 3:24am On Nov 15, 2018
daveP:
Oh it wasn't even for you two guys? and she was still going round? I guess she was looking for who to hook it on before the yummy started protruding. shorter?!!

Funny enough, this strategy was a stupid foolish advice by a group of her most most senseless girls she call friends. If you sit around them and are privy to the way they advice themselves in dire situation, you'd wana conclude all girls have fish brain!!! very fish brain!

embarassed
Re: Guys Share Some Of The Worst Things Ladies Have Done To You. by 1Sharon(f): 3:28am On Nov 15, 2018
Frankicent:

lol ode I can't send my Dickson to a gal.. if she want to see it. let her come..

She needs to see what she's getting.
Re: Guys Share Some Of The Worst Things Ladies Have Done To You. by newoffer: 6:42am On Nov 15, 2018
Tweak2k:
Made a post here earlier grin unfortunately, I was banned for 2 hours by antispam bot... I can't wait for it to time out oo.

Lemme share another incident. Each time I remember it like now I get angry with regret scolding my heart.

I meet this fine gal @ school she's Into sport same as me.. Just like that I fell in love with her cause she is very pretty dark beauty and a smallie.. Mistake #1 never Rush be patience

So i initiated my woo talk, sweet mouth just to make her fall. Funny enough this babe Was falling for me.. as a smallie she was shy and a bit immature.

So we went for nuga games last year. .I saw it as an opportunity to ask her out.... Mistake #2 Never ask a gal out directly. cause many will take it for a joke. You only ask her out when you've notice she's so into you. Accepting rate is 80%

sweet talked continued. I made it known to her I got feeling for her and I really want her to be my gal after like 3weeks or more
.. She said OK... I was surprise OK I didn't any sign from her just OK no pressure nothing... I don't understand if she was joking or been serious.

after we got back from nuga she called to tell me she's was sick due to stress.. as a new bf I rush to the store bought her fruits , chocolate and some stuff sha...

I got to her place @5pm. Foolish me I could barely read the signs on the wall all because I was xo drunk in love. Wish I could go back in time and beat myself for been a beta and needy guy.

Back to my confession... I called her on phone to let her know am around. The signs was right at my face and i missed...
am vexing now see signs she drop my shrek self didn't follow-up

1: She came out wearing bum short with no pant could see her camel toe
2: After she invited me to her home her Friend stayed in with us until it was 10pm
3: Immediately her friend left she stood up and lock the door...me and beher alone.

4: Cause I was foolishly drunk in love I don't want to chop I over looked all that.
5: I stood up and told her it late time to go home..

Like I was hypnotized for love I stood and left for home ooo....imagine

Till date this gal wouldn't talk to me.. Anytime I bring topics of me coming to her place again.. she will give me excuse. Right now we are only friends on fb. After I was delivered from my stupidity and mistake I cried ooo regret.

had just miss an opportunity to get her attached to me... I vowed that I'll never lose any other opportunity again. Vexing mood now.

y

That's the age young girls enjoy bleeping. u are forming bro John.
Re: Guys Share Some Of The Worst Things Ladies Have Done To You. by newoffer: 6:46am On Nov 15, 2018
CyberWolf:
Sometimes when you want to access WhatsApp remotely, you will need to mobile device to scan the Qcode. How I track my babes phone is through an emulator. I got her the phone and helped setup the android account so I know the username and password. With this details, I can access her phone anytime I like monitor everything she is doing, from Facebook, WhatsApp, text messages, call logs, etc..
. Even DSS cannot monitor her. They will bleeping her where u least expect.
Re: Guys Share Some Of The Worst Things Ladies Have Done To You. by Nobody: 7:13am On Nov 15, 2018
I created a thread here back in 2015 about one of my ex who visited me when the February 2015 general elections were postponed three weeks.

She was acting shady and Hot, she was just flashing green lights up and down like traffic lights..
My BS alarm was off, this is someone who hardly make the first move when we were still together.
I kuku stood my ground, whenever she comes close, I adjust or move away from the spot.

That was how we did the cat and dog chase till she left.

October 2015, she delivered a baby girl.

Can you imagine that till date, she is still trying to "enter me".
Even this past sunday, she called that she wants to come visiting.
I just used the premier league busy schedule on the day as an excuse that all my friends were at my crib watching football.

This is someone's wife and mother ooo.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys Share Some Of The Worst Things Ladies Have Done To You. by Meekmind(m): 8:12am On Nov 15, 2018
Tweak2k:

what did she do?

This was what she did

Re: Guys Share Some Of The Worst Things Ladies Have Done To You. by KvnGRezz(m): 8:14am On Nov 15, 2018
Frankicent:
Well a friend I haven't seen for months at less 4months came and beg me to f her without CD... I tot she was joking until she went down on her knee begging.... immediately my Dickson went weak....
Till date I don't understand why she ask me ..
Juhh like that?? My guu go find new destiny...she carry the old one
Re: Guys Share Some Of The Worst Things Ladies Have Done To You. by Meekmind(m): 8:18am On Nov 15, 2018
Tweak2k:

what did she do?
Re: Guys Share Some Of The Worst Things Ladies Have Done To You. by Meekmind(m): 8:20am On Nov 15, 2018
Tweak2k:

what did she do?

This was what she did

Re: Guys Share Some Of The Worst Things Ladies Have Done To You. by Meekmind(m): 8:22am On Nov 15, 2018
Tweak2k:

what did she do?

Check the previous page, you'd find it there

Re: Guys Share Some Of The Worst Things Ladies Have Done To You. by daveP(m): 8:28am On Nov 15, 2018
1Sharon:

embarassed
Not yet a conclusion grin
Re: Guys Share Some Of The Worst Things Ladies Have Done To You. by daveP(m): 8:37am On Nov 15, 2018
alexistaiwo:
I created a thread here back in 2015 about one of my ex who visited me when the February 2015 general elections were postponed three weeks.

She was acting shady and Hot, she was just flashing green lights up and down like traffic lights..
My BS alarm was off, this is someone who hardly make the first move when we were still together.
I kuku stood my ground, whenever she comes close, I adjust or move away from the spot.

That was how we did the cat and dog chase till she left.

October 2015, she delivered a baby girl.

Can you imagine that till date, she is still trying to "enter me".
Even this past sunday, she called that she wants to come visiting.
I just used the premier league busy schedule on the day as an excuse that all my friends were at my crib watching football.

This is someone's wife and mother ooo.
2019 might just be the year 9/10 guys would be suspicious if girls are just eager and desperate to get bedded without any follow up signs.... Always looking for who to call the dad. grin
Re: Guys Share Some Of The Worst Things Ladies Have Done To You. by Nobody: 8:45am On Nov 15, 2018
Many innocent guys taking care of other people's child nowadays.

Lord have Messi!

daveP:
2019 might just be the year 9/10 guys would be suspicious if girls are just eager and desperate to get bedded without any follow up signs.... Always looking for who to call the dad. grin
Re: Guys Share Some Of The Worst Things Ladies Have Done To You. by daveP(m): 8:51am On Nov 15, 2018
alexistaiwo:
Many innocent guys taking care of other people's child nowadays.

Lord have Messi!

Learnt the US embassy now stations guards in the room where the compulsory DNA test for couples with kids wanting to travel abroad just to ensure that the potential knowledge of unfaithfulness doesn't make most husbands kill their wife on the spot. grin imagine.

Husband : wait, consular you're saying(swallows hard).....

Tinuke(already keeping her distance and sobbing elephant tears) Honey, Erm, Erm.. (knows she don enter one chance) I can explain

Husband sadascends and descends on her while guards try hard to ensure he doesn't strangle her) 25yrs I've been catering for another man's kids? (head spins round, collapses only to awake in the hospital on drip)

The End!

Something like the above..

God truly have Messi!!!

2 Likes

Re: Guys Share Some Of The Worst Things Ladies Have Done To You. by justiniyke29: 10:14am On Nov 15, 2018
Ucheosefoh:
You only have two options, dump her or continue with her as sex mate only while you start another relationship. Na the second option go pain her pass cus cheaters hate to be cheated on.
my brother, it supprised me
Re: Guys Share Some Of The Worst Things Ladies Have Done To You. by Obainoneandonly(m): 8:32pm On Nov 15, 2018
EzeIgboNwaChukwu:
I suspect she wants to transfer hiv. met one for the first time and spent the night with her on first date bro she said if I don't straff raw I should forget about it.
being that conji was so hot I ignored her put on my CD and staff her she quickly remove the CD from my preek and threw it away and my stuff was still thrusting, mehn I knew I was in die trouble.
later found out She's a single mother.
did u later straff her raw after she removed d cd
Re: Guys Share Some Of The Worst Things Ladies Have Done To You. by don4real18(m): 8:41pm On Nov 15, 2018
Meekmind:
This was a girl we served & lived together @ Abia, umuahia & she hardly ever misses any church program...Since this incident, I no fit love again cause i no get heart....Posted it here on nairaland a while ago, had to search for it & screenshot it....FEAR WOMEN, i repeat FEAR WOMEN
May 24 is my birthday grin
Re: Guys Share Some Of The Worst Things Ladies Have Done To You. by Meekmind(m): 8:52pm On Nov 15, 2018
don4real18:

May 24 is my birthday grin

Wow...guess we both can't forget it then...though for different reasons
Re: Guys Share Some Of The Worst Things Ladies Have Done To You. by EzeIgboNwaChukwu(m): 9:34am On Nov 16, 2018
Obainoneandonly:
did u later straff her raw after she removed d cd
yes bro cos conji now took over control from the brain I straff raw for about 3 minutes but as I immediately realize the grave danger of raw sex with a stranger I quickly remove my John Thomas she really vex , she didn't release into me oh. but I'm I still safe? fear dey catch me to go do test. tho ever since then I'm still yett o fall sick and haven't experienced those Early signs of HIV or std of any sort and these incident happened December last year. since then I haven't seen her or heard from her again.
omo if anything happen to my body na to use juju locate am and blow her brains and kill her instantly.

3 Likes

Re: Guys Share Some Of The Worst Things Ladies Have Done To You. by Hybridz: 10:19pm On Dec 25, 2018
justiniyke29:
as in she wants me to believe that she spent 3 days(according to her) in a guys house and the guy became impotent suddenly. The worst part is that she is not remorseful at all
She could be right, hence her reluctance in being remorseful. It's not every guy that takes advantage of a girl's company in solitude.
Re: Guys Share Some Of The Worst Things Ladies Have Done To You. by kazyhm(m): 11:11pm On Dec 25, 2018
WinningEleven:
then use it to connect to her account. You'll watch her like a hawk

Plz how do I do this ?
Re: Guys Share Some Of The Worst Things Ladies Have Done To You. by L4stl00k(m): 9:29pm On Feb 08, 2019
ClixMaster:
The stories I am seeing here is heartbreaking. Please can someone tell me how to monitor a girl's WhatsApp messages? I am looking for a little excuse to dumb one mumu girl that I suspect is cheating.

I can help you but not free dm me if you are serious

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Can Prostitution Ever Be Justified? / I Get Wet & Arouse Each Time Am Feeding My New Born Baby | Please Help / Boy Posted Naked Photos Of Girl. (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.